Remaking the demographics of our country? Like isn't that what immigration does?

Remaking the demographics of our country? Like isn't that what immigration does?

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-210025.png (1440x2560, 1003K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SenKamalaHarris/status/1141162256408952832?fbclid=IwAR3hWDQ0YwKr2WlcDIvghlTXVLrS5X4mkB4iUX1sp05OP0ddQWA8z1eeAF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes but when browns invade white countries it's brave and powerful progress so it doesn't count

>Remake demographics
You can't remake something that was never made in the first place.

Accuse your opponent of what you are doing.

Good red pill tweet. Thanks OP.

Pretty much. It's just that it's somehow only "okay when we do it" mentality, though, now. Somehow when it's mostly (and I mean like how it WAS, not 56% meme mostly white) white that's bad, but it's good to make it mostly brown.

Yeah but they're already here. Too late now, boomer.

omfg, how can she say that and....

What the fuck.

I mean WHAT the FUCK. How the fuck can that thought strand come out of her head with her still being oblivious?

.... FUCK liberals are stupid shits.

Why did she miss out the word illegal ?

I find it amazing that these fuckers can somehow find a way to make me lose more respect for them when I felt like I had none left to lose.

How in the fuck can she rattle off that thought and still be oblivious? It should be impossible, but no. There it is. What the fucking hell man.

She's just another projecting Marxist accusing her enemies of what evils she does.

Why do you think that they're stupid? They just hate white people, dude. And considering the demographic trends she's just pandering and playing the long game. She knows damn well that she's not going to be the Dem nominee this time or probably even next time. Just biding time until the country is "Diverse" enough and then can talk about how she was "woke" even in the era of AmeriHitler. Same shit with Buttigieg talking about Trump being homophobic even though he clearly is (like it or hate it, he really isn't or at least hasn't done anything to reasonably suggest it).

>An attempt to remake the demographics.

Attached: guys.jpg (1024x954, 156K)

Dude, she is stupid.
You don't make your opposition's point for them. You just fucking don't, that's just fucknuts retarded.

Stop using "like". You sound like a fucking retard... See, I used it appropriately.

Yes, you really can when you're full of hubris and know your opposition won't do shit. This is a shit test that she knows has been failed a million and one times.

lmao the gall of these demons

I have a feeling this is just a stunt to get people to vote for Trump in 2020 but honestly I was already thinking of voting for him in 2020 because he's the best choice compared to the other candidates we've seen this far. Who knows maybe this deportation process really will happen next week but in order to continue it we'll have to vote for Trump in 2020

Attached: 1560973487980m.jpg (1024x821, 117K)

Because her supporters are dumb and they also dont care if they're illegals

>Remaking the demographics of our country? Like isn't that what immigration does?

The Democrats always accuse other people of things that the Democrats are actually doing. It's them who are trying to remake the demographics using illegal aliens.

>less cars
>more people walking
Sounds great actually, I bet she's obese

One can dream...

look how cleaner the streets are, fewer cars because people don't need to drive from timbuktu to their office, no feeling of getting mugged

Is she feigning no self awareness?

what she's saying is that the only good demographic shift is the one that sees whites going extinct

I'm voting for Trump obviously but I don't pretend to think he's doing jack shit about immigration.

She's not stupid she's just being a Jew and projecting. I believe she's married to a kike.

It literally is from Timbuktu to your office in Toronto. A hour and a half to two hours on a good day. Once upon a time it was a jewel of the British Empire; up there with Sydney and others until (((they))) took over.

Every goddamn day user.

It was great. A house in those days was something a garbage collector could afford. Kids played street hockey on the roads and were allowed to bike the streets with their friends without worry of consequences, even if there were real pedos. People weren't as worried.

Attached: footie.jpg (540x960, 77K)

leftists are mentally ill.

Attached: femmind.jpg (599x596, 56K)

It's an edit is it not? It's just her post of that small apartment where there's a TV and a couch and something, but someone swapped that pic for the street you're looking at.

All Trump has to do to guarantee his re-election is keep deporting people and fighting illegal immigration.

Completely real, and not even deleted.

twitter.com/SenKamalaHarris/status/1141162256408952832?fbclid=IwAR3hWDQ0YwKr2WlcDIvghlTXVLrS5X4mkB4iUX1sp05OP0ddQWA8z1eeAF4

Yes, that's explicitly what immigration does. Restrictions aim to MAINTAIN the demographics of the country, which Harris has said time and again is a bad thing

Attached: guysonlywant.png (1296x1907, 2.33M)

My dude, read the posts that the people that I replied to were talking about. They're discussing not the OP.

Pretty sure it is, those edits are great though

Attached: 1537620691029.png (1026x875, 879K)

Her picture is the merchant look. Sad! Many such cases!

ah shit, sorry dad.