Councilman of Birmingham Alabama (75% black) suggests it look to the National Guard

“Growing up, my mother told me if you don’t know how to do something, ask somebody. Get some help. If the governor can’t get things in order, she calls the president. Maybe we need to call the National Guard in here to help us control this city,” Hoyt said after Mayor Randall Woodfin gave his mayor’s report.

archive.fo/FYpd0
al.com/news/2019/06/councilman-frustrated-by-violence-suggests-birmingham-look-to-the-national-guard.html

A bit click-baity because he retracted it later, but he did say it. 5 were killed in Birmingham Alabama over the weekend.

Attached: steve-hoyt-natl-guard.jpg (600x339, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/birmingham/2018/04/teen_not_guilty_of_mike_gilott.html
neighborhoodscout.com/il/lake-in-the-hills/crime
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
bhamwiki.com/w/List_of_Birmingham_homicides_in_2019
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do blacks need help, anons?

Let us kill niggers for six hours and it’ll be over in three

Birmingham is a disgusting city. Last time I was their it was filled with sketchy niggers and niggers dealing drugs and being arrested all over the place.

On the ourskirts at a gas station I stopped at their several whites outside just shooting up heroin.

Yeah it's bad, really bad, just fire bomb the whole shit filled city.

Alabamian here: Crime in our nog cities here is out of control. Look at Montgomery as well. Hell! We can even get down to smaller towns like my hometown of Troy, Al. It has a crime rate approaching that of Detroit, Chicago or Baltimore. Then there's towns like Tuskegee and Union Springs many folks won't even go to.

I lived out west for a decade and only returned to Alabama a few years ago. I've been looking at the crime problem here ever since. My conclusion is pretty simple: Niggers are criminally inclined & the more control they get the more criminally they behave.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19-23-36-37.png (480x800, 56K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19-23-44-53.png (480x800, 47K)

"I told you so."

Attached: download (79).jpg (116x144, 2K)

Why did he retract? I assume it do to inner city black minority violence yes?

No bs. Because that kind of statement would get him ostracized, if not attacked or killed, in the black super majority town of B'ham.

>Went to UAB
>Roommate car was stolen by roody poos
>she was inside our apartment complex

I bought my first pistol the next day.

No.
They're doing a fine job controlling their numbers.

Jesus user what are you studying at uab? Afro engineering or ebonics?
Troy is tiny. Hard to believe things are that bad desu
>t. Auburn fag
War eagle and widespread motherfucking panic

Bio engineering

Engineer a bio solution to the black criminality question

fkin nigger in a bow tie, he's either a muslim or his momma need to stop laying his clothes out.

Attached: 20_06.png (492x353, 199K)

sauce?

Is there at least ONE functional black city!?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-07 at 10.35.24.png (235x299, 95K)

It's called Ebola

no

lol just like the police entering the favelas in Brazil

NeighborhoodScout. Their source was the FBI.

I didn't believe it either until I moved back to Troy and had my house broken into and then my sister's car got stolen twice in a year. After that I started looking into it and yeah....It's bad.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-20-00-37-20.png (480x800, 110K)

The deep South is a nigger and crime infested shithole

Exactly how long ago was this because this sounds retarded
t. From birmingham

Let me clarify, obviously the west side is nigtopia with death, but southside and the city is pretty safe

It's like the rest of the country. There's oceans of fine rural communities, then there's islands that are urban shitholes....Except ours is made much worse by the # of nogs.

As another poster just pointed out, it holds true within cities as well. Predominantly white neighborhoods are relatively safe and secure, then next door are the nogs playing Mad Max in sagging skinny jeans.

I only go to B'ham to hop airplanes and even just doing that means wading through a swamp of nogs begging, hustling, fleecing, getting wasted and robbing. There's enclaves of nice areas, but they're the exception much more than the rule.

What website is that?

NeighborhoodScout.com

How the hell do you get to 100? My place is 95% white.

Attached: FB64A81A-7C85-4C4C-AFBA-F3ADE61B9A6A.png (1536x2048, 181K)

Birminghamfrica has been a shithole for decades; this is nothing new. The problem is when the containment zone fails to do its job, and the plague spills into functional areas nearby. Shit like this:

al.com/news/birmingham/2018/04/teen_not_guilty_of_mike_gilott.html

Attached: Alabama crime.png (711x800, 507K)

No idea. I'd guess some really small town have almost 0 crime & that skews the rating. Here's an example of one of the safest cities in America, though.

neighborhoodscout.com/il/lake-in-the-hills/crime

The numbers say just don't leave your house on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday and lock your doors.

Attached: crimes-per-weekday-and-hour-Birmingham-AL.png (800x400, 34K)

wtf crime is still overall going down, stop acting like it is out of control you racists

Hi fren. The west is weird, even in super safe white areas you guys just have a fuckload of property crime.

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-032709.png (1080x1920, 104K)

Oh, better data

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-032925.png (1080x1920, 141K)

It was going down and had been for two decades. For whatever reason, it appears to be ticking back upwards. i.e. Birmingham had its highest murder rate ever in 2018.

The more interesting question to me is why did crime go down for two decades? The best answers I've heard have been longer prison sentences & abortion/birth control. Some even have theorized it's due to reduced lead in drinking water. But, that downward trend seems to be ending. Now to figure out why.

im from michigan in a supposed "92%" white town and it's very violent apparently

Attached: bay_shitty.png (1206x494, 26K)

It’s probably the same shit covered in Seattle is dying, where the council tried to pretend the issues were too complicated to address. This guy is just calling out their bullshit. Democrats have turned black communities into war zones with their bleeding heart liberal policies

Alabama cities. Lived up and down this state. Blacks here are chill af and chrisitanized. Just because niggers nig in Birmingham doesn't make it Detroit Michigan , Chicago Illinois? Baltimore? Typical fellow native. Fucking dumbass Auburn fans

13% of the population

Blacks commit over 50% of all robberies & homicides

In juvenile crime, blacks commit over 60% of all homicides and robberies

Nope. No racial correlation whatsoever. Get me my Antifa mask.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

Crime stats disagree with that assessment. Alabama didn't get one of the highest murder rates in the country because nogs are 'chill' here.

I made the comparison because the crime rates are comparable.

(The data is downloadable at ALEA's web site) Blacks make up roughly 30% of the population of Alabama and are responsible for 75% of all homicides in Alabama. In 2016, the last year full numbers are out for, Alabama had the third highest homicide rate of all 50 states.

I always thought blacks and whites got along pretty well here -T. Dothanite

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-20-03-26-59.png (1440x2880, 234K)

Birmingham's murder rate is actually higher than Detroit or Chicago:

bhamwiki.com/w/List_of_Birmingham_homicides_in_2019

Last year it had 109 murders for only 210,000 people, or a rate of 51.9 per 100,000. Chicongo was at 20.8, meaning that Birmingham is about 2½ as murderous as Chiraq. A lot of people don't realize how bad it is.

Can I send some ammo? KKKool-aid? Kil Yo Selfs.

Niggers from flint be comin over to sell drugs

They need to be rounded up and shipped back to Africa so they can be their own problem with their own resources.

Both things are true at the same time. I spent most of my time in Alabama in the Florence/Muscle Shoals area. Most day-to-day interactions with local blacks were fine. That didn't stop their kids from running around committing crimes at night, though. Some families were well-meaning, but just totally incapable of controlling their young males. They were at the limits of their capabilities.