Would you be OK with Hispanics if they voted conservative?

Would you be OK with Hispanics if they voted conservative?

Attached: 1560901613396.jpg (1080x1350, 202K)

as long as i get some burrito qts to suck my dick

I'm okay with spics. Brazilians are pretty based.

I've never met a Hispanic girl before, but this board makes me want to breed and marry one.

Why do you do this to me, Jow Forums ?

Attached: 155995589066.png (808x805, 446K)

They all need to go back

when pigs fly

Wouldn't mind filling her taco with my meat.

I'd be ok with her voting conservative if you know what I mean.

Attached: 5I6n4ow.jpg (1080x1350, 101K)

No. They being down property value and quality of life. They deteriorate society

If they are legal

If that plus they learned to speak English and assimilated insteaded on reconcquista

Yep. Lots of them are already voting conservative with more getting involved in Republican politics every day. Liberty is on the rise. Viva America!

do you work at a taco bell or something?

Attached: 1532753646534.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

I'm hispanic and I'm not okay. They are worse than niggers.

why do female spics have such disgusting faces

I'd be ok with them if they didn't rape and murder. I like tacos and I like their women. I especially like half white half latinas. I want to annex Mexico and basically clean it up though, so my approach is a bit different than most.

The good ones do.

Attached: white majority remains.jpg (910x342, 125K)

some spics like cubans can be OK.. but a lot of mexispics are far-left, ethnocentric little beaner shitters and have trash culture. i know some spics in grad school who act like professional victims even though they have more privilege than most people in the country, irrespective of color/ethnic background. a lot of them just hate white folks deep down, even though they love all the luxuries that come with living in america.

They don't

Attached: 1517435434471.jpg (602x900, 160K)

>Would you be OK with Hispanics if they voted conservative?
A better question is:
Would DEMOCRATS be OK with Hispanic if they voted Conservative?

Attached: dem Wall.png (600x430, 386K)

fuck no spics get the rope

they age worse then white women so no

Only if they chupan mi polla

No — I want the invaders treated like invaders, whether Hispanic, Indian, or Asian.

Attached: Treat Invaders like INVADERS!.png (1189x408, 146K)

hispanic is a meaningless word

I'd be OK with Mexicans if they didn't vote at all and just knew how to fucking park.

If illegal. No.

I'm not okay with anyone who votes conservative, boomer. Conservatism is over.

what is definition of conservative? faggot

No, because diversity is bad for social trust and social cohesion regardless of how they vote. I want to have a functioning society, not a dysfunctional one that just happens to vote R.

In addition, our country's population is too large as it stands, making it impossible for individuals to have any real influence on the government.

Finally, 1 post by this ID, I don't give a shit about some shitskinned thot, this is a shitty slide thread and OP should kill himself, along with anyone who replies without saging.

Do retards actually believe that spics will ever vote majority republican? I sincerely hope people who say this are baiting; Republicans have been trying to get spics to vote for them dating back to the Reagan amnesty, and nothing has ever worked.

They don't and they won't. I say this as someone who is a forth Mexican and has to deal with them on a semi-regular basis. It doesn't matter how "conservative" they are, 80 to 85% of the time they will vote for Leftists because they have an in group preference for other Hispanics, like basically every cultural group.
they are mostly awful.

For every Hispanic girl that looks like OP's picture, there are about three dozen that legitimately look like abos. They put on anywhere from a hundred to two hundred pounds after they've had a kid too.

they won't, and i say that as a dominican identitarian simpathiser

if they were legal

Do you want to live in Mexico? Why not?

They're not bad people but they're not as intelligent as whites, which is why Mexico is the way it is and the US is the way it is.

The more spics we get the more the US becomes like Mexico.

Based

You are all traitors too stupid to understand that the spics are sub-nigger tier.

they wouldn't import them here if they did you stupid faggot
s4ge

FYI, many Mexicans have Sephardi Jew and Maghreb blood via "Spanish" folks, banned from the country and finding a new life in the New World (hence, if you ever wonder, WTF do these spics look Arab/Jewish?).
>webm related is literally a "Le 65%" (35% Amerindian + 65% "Southern European")

Attached: 1557727855577.webm (960x686, 1.55M)