Mass deportations

Would you vote for Trump again in 2020 if he did it this time?

Attached: 1560973487980m.jpg (1024x821, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sholom_Rubashkin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will it even be done?

Fuck Trump. He's just lying again

the only reason i supported this game show host senile old spray tanned impotent piece of fuck is because he promised to do something about the immigration problem, and he's just turned out to be another zionist jew puppet for the corporate establishment. another empty suit but "oh dude he calls out obama in tweets" i don't give a fuck anymore about le funny memes. where's the results? all bluster no action. fuck this zionist cunt.

It might be a stunt but what will happen within the stunt is what I'm asking

Based but ill believe it when they're actually gone

Fuck yeah!

Attached: Pruszkow_Transit_Camp_transport_departure.jpg (260x164, 15K)

>h-he'll do it this time goys!
fuck off

Yea but think about it, none of the shit he's said about bringing in Venezuelan refugees or millions of asylum seekers to California or other sanctuary states have actually happened. There's still hope

Drop some Red-Pills faggot.
You must have a plethora of them

Attached: SharefaggotPlot.jpg (1024x771, 85K)

I'll support him when he does good. At least he stops refugee programs and tries to get rid of loopholes and lottery programs, but he really needs to push the Republican controlled senate harder. The base wants it but the Senate GOP establishment is too afraid of looking "racist" or alienating democrats because they're cuck faggots, but Trump's not doing enough to pressure them.

he's right tho he's barely done anything

The problem are the courts that keep these illegals in not Trump

Whatever happened to dumping all those fucks in sanctuary cities?

He was just fucking with the dems to revel they're hypocrisy

True, good thing conservatives control the court and after Ginsburg croaks we'll gain more seats

That's if you vote for Trump in 2020 so he'll nominate a conservative judge but that's if Ginsburg dies

The ONLY way (while surrounded by a Senate/Congress packed full of GLOBALIST TRAITORS) who could have had everything done by now was to go all-out Hitler and have the military execute half of said parliamentary bodies, tons of the Alphabet Agencies, and the owners of the Fake Stream Media Outlets.
If you actually were a regular here, you would KNOW this as it's been beaten to death in countless discussions here.
Fags who come in screaming dumb shit do nothing but out themselves as being part of the Shill-raids

Attached: ShillsPTS.jpg (1000x1080, 180K)

Honestly, I feel for them. I grew up in a town that was just barely majority white at a little over a third, with the rest being hispanic, some transient black that jumped back and forth from the south, and some south asians. A ton of my friends were immigrants or 2nd gen at best and that only grew in college. Shit, as far as "whites" go I'm only a third gen mutt since my Italian grandfather immigrated as a baby. I now work with a lot of immigrant kids and deal with their families. They're running from really difficult situations.

HOWEVER, we need to hit the fucking reset and kick the undocumented the fuck out to let them try again. Shit is totally unregulated and it's drowning communities. They're swarming into small pockets of areas and creating giant enclaves that fuck everything up for everyone, including themselves. What could go wrong when a bunch of people who can't speak the dominant language, have little to no education, no skills, etc. all group up? Oh, just an insane strain of the existing systems for social services, spikes in crime, and all that. Hell, even TRAFFIC accidents spike since they're coming from places where rule of law is non-existent, let alone fucking traffic laws. Their kids have missed YEARS of education because of how long they were transient and then all of a sudden the schools (ie the fucking tax payers in the town) have to pay for all those extra services they're entitled to. It'd be fine in small doses, most places can absorb 200 or so kids like that fairly easily as it is spread out over the grade levels. But this shit has led thousands overall and it's no manageable. They huff and puff at you when they find out you don't speak Spanish, like how dare I exist here and speak the language that is spoken. They destroy the labor-employer balance, and even affect the higher level positions by making Spanish a requirement out of nowhere. The gangs exploit them.

Shit needs undoing, for everyone's sake.

FYI...

To anyone that went all for him and now is all against him... YOU ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM!!! Beta male faggot followers!!!

Think for yourself you little worms, if you had your own values and convictions, you couldnt be swayed so easily by the things you see on TV.

Im not hear to defend or reject Trump, Im here to just point out that being moved like herded sheep isnt going to get us what we want.

If Trump is on our side he may very well be TRYING to do what he promised but is being fucked from every angle by everyone. If he really is Zion Don then fuck him and let the whole shit shit go up. But theres a real chance that this is the best he can do, considering everyone and the whole system is working against him.

I really hope hes /ourguy/ but hes surronded by (((faggots))) and old neocons...

All im saying is just THINK FOR YOURSELF, its the only real way out of this.

>If you actually were a regular here, you would KNOW this as it's been beaten to death in countless discussions here
Yeah, and you Trump apologists simply refuse to listen and then just claim "we win!".

>Fags who come in screaming dumb shit do nothing but out themselves as being part of the Shill-raids
Fags who come in here screaming how Trump is good despite the evidence do nothing but out themselves as being newfag/boomer retards.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sholom_Rubashkin

Attached: Thanks for freeing me Trump!.jpg (720x468, 39K)

This

Attached: download.jpg (187x270, 8K)

There goes most of my city.

>To anyone that went all for him and now is all against him YOU ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM!!!
>le tv changed your mind
Or MAYBE it was the fact that Candidate Trump and President Trump might as well be two different people? Going "all in" for candidate Trump was a sensible gamble, going all in for President Trump is proof that you are retarded.

Attached: candidate-trump-president-trump-www-muricatoday-cow-lock-her-up-shes-20460941.png (500x566, 123K)

If Trump deported so many spics seeing one walk down the road was rarer than a unicorn yes. If he deported enough where wages started to raise significantly due to lack of cheap labor also yes

Go dilate your pus-filled tranny-hole you dickless faggot.
You just totally outed yourself (if not before).
Trump's done a LOT to piss off the Globalists. If he hadn't, the Fake Stream Media wouldn't be giving him 98% negative coverage 24/7/365.

>”immigrants”
Why would he go after legal residents/citizens?

>Will target those who have had removal orders
>those who have had removal orders
I guess this whole thing is going to move at the speed of bureaucracy then.

Attached: PaperPush.jpg (246x205, 10K)

>wahh you're a tranny if you don't love Daddy Trump!!!
How do you cope with the sheer cognitive dissonance of this shit?

Attached: gettyimages-619309866.jpg (1200x800, 207K)

I think he's a shit person but your cherrypicking is good morning america tier.

I bet you were saber rattling for a war with NK, doubled down after it was revealed Pompeo was actually in secret negotiations to deescalate, and now want to bash the administration for getting an itchy trigger finger towards Iran

>heres a bone goy, vote for me again. remember all the winning (lel)

>Trump's done a LOT to piss off the Globalists. If he hadn't, the Fake Stream Media wouldn't be giving him 98% negative coverage
Absolutely. So can you name a couple of those things?

Ye

Hope you are joking, I'm going to vote for Trump no matter what at this point, it's either him or a worse alternative for now.

They better actually fucking do it, I'm tired of this adminstration blowing pixie dust up my ass.

haha bush was "hated" like a motherfucker, yet he won a 2nd term it's all theatre you nigger

bullshit, he just had to do what he said he'd do, no one respects the media, he kicked bannon out after only a few months, bannon should have been his main man

Alex Jones. Is this you?

Not saying that I disagree with you, Mr. Jones.

Why the fuck did Trump put Christopher Wray to the head o the FBI? He keeps making some dumb fuck decisions.

i don't know i stopped caring after bannon left and the goldman sachs fags took over

Instead of shilling up like a Newfaggot you're supposed to LURK for 2 years before flapping your AIDS-infested cock-holster
How did you cope when Hillary lost? Did you cry your faggot eyes out while plowing your colon with an AntiFa-issued Pink butt-plug?

Attached: Hillary biggest fuckin loser.jpg (768x768, 120K)

Probably. He'd clench my vote if he sent the kids back to Jew York City, where they belong.

>This time

Lol even /ptg/ cucks unconsciously not trusting trump

Scrapping the TPP, the Paris Accord refusing to sign on to the UN MIgration pact, appointing SCOTUS and other judges, ruining the Globalist plans for a pipeline through Syria, fucking up ISIS instead of the past administration SUPPORTING them
shifting the Overton window----to name a few.

You fags shill against trump so hard yet none of you have EVER thought to at least attempt to make your bullshit to be half-believable by presenting a viable alternative.

Attached: ShareFagAgain.jpg (937x623, 168K)

trump aint gonna do shit. god you guys are retarded.

hes doing the same thing hes always done. say something extreme, let the democrats go the opposite way, then meet them half way, pissing off everyone. dudes a fucking moron.

we need a hitler dictator now

Impossible to answer because we don't know how many deportations would be enough. Doing a few here and there and making a few sob story headlines on liberal media most certainly won't be enough but his cuckservative base might see that as progress.

Hey he’s keeping families together

First rule of doing something to another person that harms them, don't announce to the world you're gonna do it

WTF has he been waiting for?

Hey Donald no one really believes you anymore man... I think we might be looking elsewhere guy...

Attached: 1560839244074.jpg (650x399, 22K)

The president literally has the power to arrest (((journalist))) and (((judges))) that are stopping him from Mass deportation. (((Trump))) is either incompetent or impotent.