REPARATIONS

I will die before I ever pay a fucking penny. Who's with me?

Attached: 1550170045146.jpg (677x445, 306K)

Me
Fuck niggers. I’ll move to another country and give up my citizenship. I’m sick of all this crap.

>I will die before I ever pay a fucking penny.
>I’ll move to another country and give up my citizenship.

You're either kikes working as a team or your both retarded there is no were to run and I'm not going to kill myself out of spite this is fucking America you fight. You're going to die sooner or later but you won't run there is no were else in the world and I will fight for freedom.

I rather die with blood on my hands for freedom then die on my knees by traitors and invaders.

Attached: CprgRnl.png.jpg (369x496, 40K)

You're already paying through taxes, you inbred cuck. You think Affirmative action is free?

Your implying the banks who would honestly go through with this wouldn't be sunk and ultimately pulled off any funding from either

1. Lack of stockholder confidence
2. Funds are withdrawn from Private Holders
3. White retaliation.

"If you kill yourself, you win"
Justin Trugaytard

Attached: 1559432415881.jpg (840x630, 149K)

If I am ever legally mandated to pay slavery reparations, I’ll shoot the fine gentleman sent to take my money.

my great grandad fought in the civil war so niggers can be free

wheres my reparations?

hypothetically speaking right?

my great grandad fought in the civil war so niggers can be slaves.

wheres my reparations?

In minecraft of course.

This. I’m already giving all of my money to Israel

We are organizing against reparations at r/KingCobraJFS.

DISCLAIMER: Any FBI, CIA, or media monitoring Jow Forums do not have my consent nor release to use any of the information obtained in posts herein forthwith for any purposes, intents, or otherwise stated without my explicit approval (which is never given). Security perimeter strictly enforced.

Attached: 15454755559494.jpg (1024x768, 196K)

"fBi nO SpY"
it doesn't work like that bro

What’s with all the reparations shilling?

Attached: 487E7B96-B884-4553-81C9-B50DDE62BD8C.jpg (1242x2013, 1.17M)

You don’t have a choice desu senpai. They gonna take it out of your paycheck.

Lol, you act like they're going to ask you for it. It would be a tax that you couldn't avoid. It will never happen so dont worry

i have the same skin color as irish slaves in colonial america

wheres my reparations?

Dude, this site runs from a server in the basement of Quantico. Federal agents are shitposting Honk Honkler with Nazi meme flags right now.

Me. I will go to prison for tax evasion before giving these jungle apes anything. My family immigrated in the early 20th century so I have 0 connection to slavery

your skin has to be brown or black
sorry

If that happens I'm going to get myself tossed into a loony bin to get welfare so I never pay taxes again. Both sides of my family didn't even arrive in the US until 60 years after the civil war for fucks sake.

wut about the large amount of niggers enslaving other niggers in the 18th century?

does their posterity get reparations?

Das rite wite boi you gon pay fo mah niggarettes n malt licka

No one is paying reparations. This is just to rile up the basketball votes. Nothing more.

It will never happen.

Can/has someone shop/ed that two-panel cat image on the R. Bud Dwyer backdrop? I can do it later but phone posting atm

I think they prefer the term "basketball anerican" now.

Attached: 1554857825929.gif (300x268, 617K)

Q predicted this

They're not getting a penny out if my neet ass

Attached: received_1052699564900432.jpg (476x492, 36K)

you'll pay through taxes, the democratic president will introduce a new tax on reparations and environment save the world shit and if you protest it like the yellow vests you'll be painted as a monster.

nvm got it

Attached: fineilldoitmyself.jpg (618x306, 96K)

Me. It's a good enough reason to do some last stand boogaloo shit

Attached: 1552288840801.gif (400x204, 128K)

If the Democrats are SERIOUSLY going to impose some form of reparations after winning a 2020 election, there is almost certainly going to be an insurrection.

So, it seems to be, y'all should be SUPPORTING the push for reparations as hard as you can

Me.

What happened? You have to pay reparations?

>I'll move to another country
Great, don't come back.

this fucking guy gets it
you will pay reparations, your children will pay, your grandkids will and so on and so forth. And you will never even know it. whites will be in a much higher tax bracket than nogs. Gib me my gibs

reparations won't work;
the statue of Leemitations has run out

Attached: robert_e_lee_statue_fb.jpg (865x452, 45K)