So smoking is healthier

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7161193/Teenage-boy-left-shattered-jaw-missing-teeth-vape-pen-exploded.html#comments

Attached: vape.jpg (654x635, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24958024
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I smoke regular cigarettes and that’s never happened to me.

Lol

Is vaping a government operation to kill us? Maybe they have chips in them that the govt can trigger, causing them to detonate. Population control, targeted assassinations

It did seem like the vape tech just kinda came out of nowhere a few years ago

Seriously stop smoking goy and get on down to your local brewery/McDonalds.

Yes, cheap chinese batteries leak and overheat. This is not new.

weed is redpilled
tobacco is purplepilled
vape is bluepilled

>rushed to a hospital
>5 hour drive

More people are injured from exploding. When you stop using your phone, I'll stop vaping big clouds

>exploding
*exploding phones

They want you to be nicotine free so that you'll get your chemical fix from online shopping instead.

thats fucking scary wow how the fuck did this even happen

Sounds like a challenge motherfucker.

oh shit he could have been using bad batteries and a mod which was not regulated

When this shit happens, it's because the person is using a Mechanical Mod.
It allows the user to fuck with the voltage and wattage on the vaporizer.
When they explode, 9 times out of 10, it's because the user cranked it up way to much.
Mechanical mods are pretty much just a battery and the liquid and coil, the no Mechanical Mods have a chip in them that shuts them down when the user either tries to mess with the voltage and wattage or takes too long of a hit.
The ones that explode are almost always unregulated, whereas the ones with chips are all regulated.

Attached: 766.jpg (800x450, 29K)

>tfw use low power pod system and never have to worry about explosions

Attached: breeze_2_black_1_1.jpg (700x700, 22K)

Why do people smoke? What joy could possibly be obtained from that? At least with alcohol, you can forget things and be more loose. But what does smoking do other than make you dry, smell bad, and cough?

It's a stimulant

Most people own a phone. Most people don't vape.

The only possible way this happened:
>Li-Ion battery fails / shorts
>device doesn't have battery vent hole
>pressure builds & device explodes
I'll take a few hundred deaths from vaping every year vs countless deaths from smoking.
The only question you need to ask about vaping is, is this worse for me than smoking?
The answer to that is no it's not.

This, nicotine is almost as addictive as cocaine, but the withdrawals are very mild.

you know what is bad though jews, and niggers can we just fucking rainbow chamber them?

Both smoking and vaping are degenerate activities that destroy your health and the health of those around you.

They'd be cooler if they did

Hippy faggot.
Tobacco is redpilled.
Vape is purple pilled.
Weed is bluepilled. Literal escapist bullshit.
Tobacco is not that detrimental if it isn’t full of chemical enhancements.

Attached: 1546105226461s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Don't vape particles give lung cancer as much as tabacco smoke?

Probably a mech right?
They shouldnt be selling these things to people who can't explain how it works or how to avoid this. Mechanical mods are good but when people who dont know how to use them, this happens.

If it wasnt a mechanical mod he should sue vgod.

no

More of this plz

Does this always happen with the big removable battery 'box mods'?

I've used cheapo variable voltage chinese ones for years without issue, hundreds of batteries with dozens of chargers in all conditions totally without issue.

Attached: Ego-C-Twist-VV-1100-MAH-Stick-2.jpg (500x500, 81K)

Tobacco actually helps you think and rationalize, on top of making you calm and collected, which is something they obviously don't want.

just keep away from the industrialized ones.

I'm just curious what your experience with marijuana is? As someone who lives in a state where it is legal I think you might be surprised by the (((diversity))) of people who smoke weed.

Its simple, don't buy Chinese products.

Mechanical mod.
In a nutshell, some vapes don't have a microchip to regulate the current being drained from the battery. They are fully "mechanical" instead of "computerized" or "regulated". Regulated vapes will not let you drain current from the battery at dangerous levels. A regulated vape could still overheat, but only through faulty batteries, a risk just as likely with a cell phone or laptop.
99% of these stories you read about exploding vapes are mechanical mods combined with user-assembled heating elements instead of mass-produced premade heating elements.

No.
AG Vege Glycerine
AG Propylene Glycol
99.9% nic
Food grade flavourings.
Should you be inhaling it? No.
Is it better than smoking? yes.
I smoked from 15-40 and haven't smoked for 5 years since I got on the personal vapouriser.
I don't cough anymore, I sleep fine, I'm not out of breath all the time anymore.
My Doc classes me as a non-smoker, officially on my file.

Counting the many weirdoes I met, everytime I go near a library/bookstore/university I can spot those people by the way they dress and look and they're always pretty (((diverse))).

Actual hardworking people always look sharper and dress while I wouldn't say ''better'' it's certainly fit for utility, not corresponding to any fashion.

My 18650's cost me $16-17AUD a pop.
If you're buying $1 (45,000,000) mAh lipos off of eBay, you're going to get what's coming to you.

may all the batteries explode, vape faggots deserve nothing less for their cringe fad, if only tattoos required exploding batteries too.

>cringe fad
10 years and a multi-billion dollar industry isn't quite a dad anymore.
Vaping has changed the lives of tens of millions of people. The vape nation fags may be the visible, obnoxious end of this and i can understand despising them, but for every vape nation faggot there are 10 normal every day people, mums, dads and grandparents, who struggled to quit tobacco but have succeeded with a vape.

>user-assembled heating elements
This is not an issue. It's literally old fuse box wire.
Worst case scenario there is, your coil burns out and the circuit is broken.
It's battery shorts that are the problem

lmao @ your lives

My life may be a mess but at least I don't have a fucking nicotine addiction from a flash drive. KEK!

These things never last more than a few months anyway. The batteries lose capacity, threads wear out, contacts wear, buttons break, you physically break it somehow. Ecigs seem like intrinsically disposable products, I don't see the point in spending a tonne of money to try and make them last forever, especially when there's no increase in functionality (variable voltage is variable voltage) and an apparent great increase in risk.

Decent vv 'second shift' clones cost under $10 each from China and have all the protection built in, and you can just toss them when they get old. Who cares if the cells aren't top quality, something else will likely break before they're toast anyway.

pretty sure kid had a mechanical mod where he probably put in the battery the wrong way and caused the battery to short and explode.

Basically mechanical mods don't have any safety for miss use and are pretty dangerous for ameteurs

I think people buy shitty Chinese knock-off vapes with no safety features or they use 3rd party chargers and cords.

*ssssiiip* Back in my day all you had to worry about was your Ford Mustang gas tank blowing up from going to fast, that is unless your mother was blowing me in the parking lot if you know what I mean. ****sssssiiippppp**** Zoomers these days and ther vape pens, back in my day we smoked cigarettes like real men let me tell you what.

Don’t stand so close to me then, leaf.

Agreed for the most part. If you're sitting around in dimly lit rooms trying to blow the biggest clouds from liquids that have no nicotine, yes you should be pulled into the street and bashed.
But if you're vaping to get off the smokes then obviously I think that's fine.
After the initial lump sum to get you going (batteries/charger/liquids) I spend about $300/year on my nicotine addiction. Now compare that to $25 a day 365 days a year.

This is a false economy.
My $16 batteries are still going strong 4 years later. I rotate a set of 4 and drain 1 every day. These have had 100's of charges. I've repaired the charger twice, work hardening of a wire, which I just de-soldered & replaced.

Are cigarettes even that bad for you?

Based. Also, you don't have to go outside for a nicotine hit.

Increases your attention span and working memory. It increases your ability to resist urges to do things aside from getting more nicotine, which is why corporate interests hate it.

It happens when you vape with a penis-pen wussy lady-vape stick. Blowing fruity smoke too.

organic isn't too bad

They're not as bad as they are mythologized to be, but they're still pretty bad. Realistically they end up shortening your life by a few years. Just vape

So there's 10% chance it'll explode without any modification.

Attached: 1560896822282.jpg (250x250, 16K)

Is there any technology on the horizon that could replace lithium batteries that don't have the explosion / burning risk? With personal devices multiplying (people stick batteries in these ears these days!) you'd think battery accidents of all sorts will get more common.

I've done it in exam theatres, court rooms, hospitals & even planes.
I was super stealth on the plane because the last thing anyone on a plane wants to see is smoke.
Nobody is going to give a fuck about my protests of 'ITS NOT SMOKE' as I'm dragged off in cuffs.

Don't think you can store that much energy in such a small space without some energy release when the structure fails.

Smoke a pipe instead or make your own, they fill cigs with anti-addictives, envoirment-friendly filters and chemicals on top of cutting the actual nicotine dramatically in an attempt to make it ''healthier'' and they end up producing poison. Unless you're getting them pure from the indians.

this kid is sitting in a multi million shekel lawsuit isn't he?

> American mathematics

Attached: 1560712910574.jpg (720x960, 59K)

It's how they are treated that's the problem.
Idiots put them loose in their bags with their keys and shit and they short.
They use shit chargers.
They don't inspect them for damage/bulging.
They leave them in their cars when it's hot as fuck.
If a lipo is bulging or bloated you just toss it.
>Keep them in a case, don't let them get hot, and don't treat them roughly.

lung cancer has never been induced in lab animals from tobacco

This. When, weed is very childish, once I got out of high school weed stopped being cool and everyone that still smoked it became (and still are) fucking losers.

t. Phillip Morris

No. According to the guy who sells me my vape products, these explosions are always due to user error. The kid was probably using batteries which were in bad condition or something

I thought the French knew about Roman satire.

Attached: 1560906483410.gif (496x368, 2.24M)

>became (and still are) fucking losers.
mfw

Attached: carlsagan1.jpg (646x536, 49K)

no, just tar back lungs and an early grave. you win!

Dumb faggot used a Chinese knock off brand, and then modified it. No wonder it exploded. If you're gonna vape, and you buy the cheap gear instead of a verified brand like Smok, you deserve what you get.

This pisses me off because the tobacco companies always jump on this shit to prove how "dangerous" vaping is. This kid was a fucking retard. He was using modified, crappy gear.

>huffing ethylene glycol from cheap Chinese batteries that explode in your face
shiggy.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24958024

if you can't moderate your tobacco intake and compensate for toxin exposure with adequate vitamins and antioxidants you aren't white

Attached: shulgin_young_with_pipe.jpg (640x426, 50K)

Every weed smoker Ever is a loser and doesn’t know it

Attached: C449B4A0-5D09-4464-AF73-9023D2EEA4E8.png (800x600, 207K)

No vapings gay. I quit over 2 years ago after about 13 years smoking and I think I was way happier smoking.

Exactly, Chink vapes are literally just parts off broken vapes reassembled.

Oh look, another idiot that is too dumb to properly use stuff with batteries.

Attached: 1422826691915.jpg (370x276, 23K)

i smoked weed vape pens when i visited america.
they are pretty based and so convenient if you buy the pre filled ones.

bad logic, low IQ post

these things are awesome

Attached: pre-filled_CO2-extracted_hash-oil_vaporizor.png (446x333, 115K)

The cigarette cravings never go away.
Few nights ago I was just going about my life and stopped dead in my tracks in the kitchen and said out loud fuck I want a cigarette.
It will be 5 years on 1st August since I last had a smoke.
The habit also never really goes away.
>Buying petrol, go up to the counter, packet if Winfield Red please.
>Say to cashier, 'wait I don't smoke, scratch that'.

>pre filled ones
With what exactly? Fuck that noise. Mix your own or you might as well just smoke.

When I see someone with a e-cigarrete or a vaper I always think about them smoking methanphetamine or crack cocaine instead of nicotine or anything related to it

don't you have to be 18 to buy nicotene products? why is this degenerate already a smoking addict at 17?

>pre-filled_CO2-extracted_hash-oil

Isn't murder illegal?
>muh lawz

And once I thought why not add a crystal of methamphetamine, thing I never did

I thought Australians knew about Roman satire.

Attached: 1559941438232.png (1026x717, 94K)

around here over 50% of middle school kids huff nicotine fluid constantly
theyre also able to get away with using them in places even rebel kids could never smoke a cigarette like on buses and in classrooms and stores

Attached: HIT_EM_AGAIN.gif (480x270, 3.24M)

if you try to stop smoking at your 40's and up, you will get stroke. so keep on smoking good goy

Ive seen people short mechs with shitty coil installs man. Retarded shit. All the time.
Drippers and mechs are not for nubs.
Source: ran a vape shop

The link says his mom bought it for him to help his cig addiction or something

>5 hour drive
>vaper
kek
deserved it for being a zoomer faggot in literally the middle of nowhere.

More people die from car accidents, than lung cancer caused by cigarettes.

Nicotine helps block estrogen receptors in your body. Basically if you don't ingest it in some form you're a wahmen.

>
no one worth assassinating vapes

Sounds like it was a china-made device with no venting.. and dumbass likely screwed up somehow. Most vape pens have lithium polymer (LiPo) batteries, which are the most dangerous batteries we use. The device in that image is not a vape pen, and likely uses 18650 batteries, which are typically lithium-ion. The batteries used in the device in the picture are literally the batteries you find in handheld cordless vacuums (Dirt Devil kind). You don't hear about them blowing up too often... largely because they don't blow up. Neither do LiPos (which is the same chemsitry in laptop computer batteries, for one quick example). The way that they get to stages which cause thermal runaway (which will become a bomb in a non-vented system.. you know) is by doing something incredibly stupid with them.

>tfw you carry an array of freebase psychoactive drugs in various cartridges and vape ketamine and DMT in front of normies

Attached: 2C-PEPE.gif (200x193, 241K)

right which means he was probably smoking tobacco at 16 or earlier

Who's certifying that?
Fucking nobody that's who.
Could have anything in it.
>50% of middle school kids huff nicotine fluid constantly
No they aren't.
Are they just wrapping the coil wire around the posts 100 times or something?
>Drippers and mechs are not for nubs.
You're right, they are for fucking try hards.

Driving a car is a necessity and can be made safer. Smoking cigs or weed like a degenerate is not.

>he doesn't receive third-party HPLC reports on his hash oil
get on my level pleb

Attached: 1423269186774.jpg (611x612, 117K)