What is their endgame? Are we all fucked for posting on the chans...

What is their endgame? Are we all fucked for posting on the chans? Are they cataloguing our data and going to use it to go after wrong thinkers?

Attached: 1FC7EDB4-821F-4A6A-9733-6DC8B6809710.jpg (750x619, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YJzmC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A purposefully created chilling effect. Interestingly enough if you go into the subpeona files you'll see actual FBI agents posted in the thread as you can see they received (you)'s for their posts. Interestingly enough, on of those was a clownworld honk reply.

archive.is/YJzmC

link to the archived thread. User who reported it to the FBI is 8f4812. Moral of the story is don't tell anons to take their meds when they think you're part of a legit psyop, and you've been posting in a mass shooter's thread.

I actually think they want to see if lefties are the ones egging these crazy guys to do something. Like BT who failed at making the race war here in America.
I swear that pos is so annoying.
Anyways, lefties are probably constantly creating fake race baiting threads all the time over there in infinity.

The cia And all American intelligence agencies have billions of dollars at their fingertips, if they wanted to know who we are they would already know. Reminder though they are still human and that means they are flawed. They will slip up eventually.

I’ve posted info that relates to my general regional location, school major/interest, career interest, etc. Am i fucked?
After this Kashuv shit/infinity Chan shit I don’t want either glowies and future governments to saddle me, or for some enterprising person to be able to pull up my post history and see my (mostly satirical) hot takes

Actually we are all probably on some list since 2016. This place got crazy.

ayee

Attached: 1291795324000 - chan bugged.jpg (1834x1402, 567K)

How many people come to these sites though? They really are trying to go after people who are actually violent and have intent to commit violence.

What is the tl;dr of this?

I'm going to shoot an american because they are gay niggers.

Do leafposters get v&?

Since 2008 Jow Forums, particularly /b/, has been a honeypot for pedos. All the jannies are actually spooks, and that's why nigger dick threads stay up all day - they're unconcerned with anything that isn't expressly illegal.

Take down.Q duh

police jannys lurk ordinary Jow Forums and pin threads to be archived as they are deleted
then later on the archives of the pinned threads are looked over by police for information attained including ip address
CSA posts are much less than they were in 2008 I would say they dropped off here completely by 2015

but this is just low hanging fruit
once infrastructure is in place and the easy hits dry up they move onto harder targets

what are they going to do arrest you for saying nigger lol

>since 2016

>having a persistent hard drive
>not having a ramdrive
>and a read only bootable image
the entire point of a chan is that nothing gets saved. it rolls off the edge into the void, like the oceans, never to be seen again
>inb4 plebs archive
fuck you, block that shit!

Attached: 1546828760963m.jpg (1024x840, 57K)

Just deny everything and play dumb

Not worried. Worst thing that can happen is they catch me saying nigger and kike. Maybe I lose my job and that’s about it.

You don’t think we’ll get to the point in a decade or so where “hate speech” in most western countries will at best get you social censure with your post history open for all to see?

If you’re a bong absolutely

>having a job where
>a. they care enough to fire you for that
>b. they care enough to find out

yes of course.

Chans post have been logged with IPs since 2006 or so (now they have much better tracking than IPs) There should be a presumption of anonymity when shitposting here, whether they will care about that or not is another matter.

i think corporate social media will be dead in a year

Everything I post here is satire

It's funny because they are more or less pointless here now so just name them and share a laugh.

It's almost like the axis and allied troops in the trenches in WWII - they never really aimed at each other.

If leftists will screech about 1 tweet someone made years ago, then what good would it do to stop shitposting at this point?
NIGGER FAGGOT

Attached: glownigger_confirmed.png (1544x1926, 392K)

Well Duh!....

fuck glowniggers

Attached: hitlerwave.jpg (2563x3846, 2.38M)

First amendment protections in the US are at their highest point since the country was founded. Just last year SCOTUS went out of their way to point out that “hate speech” is not a thing in the US. I’m not too concerned about a sudden 1984-style crackdown. Change like that will be telegraphed will in advance.

kek that glownigger is pretty far into the memes tho. I wonder what their state of mind is like

Go ahead and try you greasy Frencg poutine nigger faggot.

you're a gay nigger

This world is headed straight to hell.
The faster the better.
I have zero problems with this.
Godspeed

Attached: signs.jpg (640x360, 49K)

Can you leave poutine out of this please. It's fucking delicious.

Eight chan allows tor access. I suggest you use it.

NIGGER

Attached: the_kikes_behind_nigger_culture.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

how long before one goes native / agent provocateur

Attached: GAS THE FROGS MEME WAR NOW.jpg (1024x891, 378K)

>such a scared little bitch that he deleted his post
You're going to lose whatever prestigious job you have and absolutely no one is going to be surprised that a rich white guy is racist.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1006x81, 15K)

Just like using private tech companies to get around the 4th amendment, the government will use social media mobs and corporate deplatforming to purge wrongthink. Owen Benjamin was kicked off paypall, and Gavin McInnis was dropped by his bank. Mark of the beast has come true.

There is not a single person who grew up on the internet that would pass the Kushev test. When everyone is a nazi terrorist bigot, then no one is. The more innocent milquetoast people get smacked for minor transgressions, the better. Go ahead, out everyone who used mean word on a Laotian surfboarding forum. Ban from trade everyone who uses the most popular rap lyric. They are creating the groups who will challenge them.

See pic related on why tech monopolies should be considered modern public forums.

The average person who works for glow agencies is not super attentive or creative. Who would want to protect a government that wants them dead and broke but a basedcuck? Taking down one person from the chans would tell us that they can do the same to all of us. I think they realize how many people post here, and what burning them all would lead to. This whole site will get taken down before there is an outing of all anons by post history.

Attached: supreme court case marsh v. alabama on free speech on private space.jpg (888x470, 120K)

that real news picture makes me want to turn on my oven

im pretty sure i called the guy a faggot in the thread so i think im good

Nobody could stop the incoming shitstorm at this point, even if they wanted too. What an exciting time to be alive.

Attached: 14th amendmnet author says it was not meant to create birthright citizenship.jpg (800x450, 64K)

The glowniggers will want names so mine's Nate Higgers, and I hate Niggers

re: public forum

I predicted this shit when I was still in law school and everyone thought I was nuts, but the legal consensus winds are shifting increasingly in favor of doing just that. It helps that these companies are so far removed from reality after roughly a decade of impunity and popularity that they seemingly cannot conceive of a future where their influence is curtailed. Considering the current 1A trend toward MORE protections, made possible partially because of Europe's mad dash toward stifling free thought, ruling Twitter/Facebook et. al. as limited public fora seems almost like a foregone conclusion

California awaits you

DROP THE MEMES AND FREEZE user

Attached: SWATteam1.jpg (856x642, 78K)

>all it would take
That assume
>The court gives a shit and isn't entirely afraid of crossing the cross-dressers, or part of them
And implies
>Supreme Court opinions are Constitutional Law
The first is in question, the second is outright false, opinion is never law.

My time in law school was more recent, and this idea was talked about in my Constitutional Law class. Justice Kennedy's dissent in the Krishna airport case from 1993 argues that a new space which takes on the characteristics of a public forum is one, even if it is privately owned.

Before the 1965 Civil Rights Act, a bunch of parks in the South were made private to maintain segregation. Those parks were still held to be a public space though they were private, though this was based in part to the state trying to shed its ownership. This could be brought up because of the LifeLog program though. Imagine Zuckerberg being outed as a state asset during discovery.

Attached: court hearing to decide if maddox is legally a cuck.png (806x1606, 718K)

>Someone who has never read Ginsburg's concurrence in Lawrence v. Texas (2003).

Dissenting opinions, while not binding, are often cited in later cases. There is a reason that Ginsburg and Scalia spent so much time on famous dissenting opinions. These dissents are frequently cited in cases that overturn past rulings. Brown v. Board of Ed. cited to the dissent in Plessy v. Ferguseon on separate but equal.

Attached: 4chan memes on the news jews.jpg (4032x3024, 1.24M)

SCOTUS interpretations of the Constitution absolutely carry the full weight and authority of the Constitution. This is called judicial review and was established in Marbury v. Madison. Regardless of your opinion regarding Justice Marshall's reasoning, the fact remains that judicial review is at the core of SCOTUS's powers.

God, I would love to see what could be pulled out of Facebook during discovery. However, I don't doubt for a second that certain files are information will suddenly be deleted and unable to be retrieved without undue burden on the party from which production is requested. Re: Public forum. I also remember a case holding that the common area of a privately owned mall can be subject to certain restrictions under the reasoning that it is a limited public forum. I think that was the case that sparked the idea for me. I'll be the first to admit this is far afield from my areas of interest/practice, but I don't think the analysis is off the mark.

Justice Thomas's entire tenure on the court has been about laying out his own shadow jurisprudence through his dissents. People shit talk the man, and I don't often agree with him (his somewhat recent opinion on a copyright case I feel was pretty weak), but goddamn if I don't admire his conviction

You're analysis is spot on. I have no doubt key documents would be destroyed or illegally held back during discovery. We can't even get the unredacted documents on the JFK assassination we were promised a year or two back.

Thomas is a smart guy who is waiting for a future generation to take up his torch. He got a nice dose of reality during his confirmation hearing. If Thomas and Kavanaugh weren't enemies of the establishment before, they were when they got on the bench.

I don't imagine Ginsburg will live much longer. That confirmation battle will be one for the ages. Especially if it happens during the 2020 election season. 2020 is going to make the DNC riots of 1968 look like a love in.

Attached: Thomas and Kav bros for life.jpg (778x1432, 88K)

don't care

poopy nigger!

Attached: 1546559769506.jpg (558x614, 18K)

Spooky!

Attached: 2x9gdp.png (812x554, 280K)

>will spend significant funding and manpower being glowniggers on Jow Forums
>looking for evidence or pulling shill ops against their own citizens
>won't spend funding or manpower on stopping real threats like Chinese, unchecked immigration (rapes, murder, theft etc) or tackling government corruption and pedophilia.
Glowniggers really need to get their priorities straight. If they did their jobs people wouldn't feel so desperate they decided to take things into their own hands.

>what's their endgame?
for most people it's get their report done for their retard boss/senior politician, but the abstract goal is to generate a perceived threat that justifies an increase in budget or additional statutes to control speech.

>Are we all fucked for posting on the chans?
no, don't be an idiot.

>Are they cataloguing our data and going to use it to go after wrong thinkers?
as far as I can tell we're good boys and children of god, at least until they pass some statutes that outlaw free speech. Statutes may not be retroactively applied.

>cripplechan doesnt keep user data anymore
well i guess they arent going to be having a fun time

Learn to save as png you faggot, holy shit.