Leftist E-Celebs

What are their stats, Jow Forums? and what do you think they lack when it comes to debating?

Attached: Left Wing Crew.jpg (1200x1023, 206K)

don't post your underage faggot shit here.

I'm still left baffled that destiny has a hot teen blonde gf. He's a fag who plays vidya for a living. God is a devil

Open your wrists and let your life spill out on to your carpet

daily reminder he left his son to go on cuckold adventure in new zealand. lmao

They're fine at debating. Debating doesn't correlate to how correct you are, it correlates to how convincing your rhetoric is to certain demographics and people like Destiny do just fine in that arena.
Debating is a show.

>I'm still left baffled that destiny has a hot teen blonde gf.
If it makes you feel better she was living in some dudes van for two years and then hopped on Destiny for his fans/money and now he is promising her a greencard and a place to stay because she is a worthless leech.

I know her and she's a very nice girl desu... Destiny is such a lucky guy

Attached: Dasha Red Scare a do.jpg (1095x727, 389K)

Hi, my name is Kyle. I have man boobs and uncle joey from Full House is the inspiration for all my comedic voices.

Attached: IMG_5077.png (640x480, 78K)

hasan a cutie the rest can die for all i care

>I know her and she's a very nice girl desu
She's an unironic gold digger who left her boyfriend when she realized she can get far more from Destiny and not live in a van.

All of them are Jewish, aren't they?

David Pakman is, Destiny is a mud blood and the big guy is a Turk.

>Thinking e-celebs are relevant

Whether right or left these people are losers who cater to other losers

I can't believe that manlet half spic boomer is slaying a swedish hqnp.

How does that manlet Destiny always manage t get a decent looking gf/hookup?

actually based

Attached: pepe toast.jpg (225x227, 9K)

Hasan is such a chad. 6’4 225 with great looks. No right winger can compete with that who streams.

Wait a sec.

If Joe rogan is 5'6½, and pakman is taller than destiniy. Then how on Earth does destiny claim to be 5'8''?

Attached: PakiManRogan.jpg (1080x861, 94K)

He's big on twitch. People with money and status always fuck hot girls no matter how ugly they're. Look at that ugly fuck mitch jones

Hassan is the looks, Pakman is the brains, and Destiny is the wildcard. And that girl is there to blow them all because they're chads. I think they're the perfect squad. The right wing better watch out!

This

Destiny probably could bring a cool person to hang out with if he shut the fuck up about politics

Pakman is astroturfed and doesnt even break 10k on most of his vids. Typical jew shit

He uploads like 6-7 videos a day. Of course they’ll get less views per video than a person uploading 1 a month or 1 a week

He is barely bigger than his swedish 5'4" goblina

They're not niggers or trannies so they need to step aside and stop oppressing marginalized groups, fucking disgusting right wing bigots

Throw acid in their faces and see how much they smile again.

Pakman has such a punchable jewy jew face.