Styxhexenhamster666 started off demanding "salvation" donations to fund his stockpile of gaming laptops...

Styxhexenhamster666 started off demanding "salvation" donations to fund his stockpile of gaming laptops. Next he'll want luxury cars, yachts, a private jet and a penthouse suite in Manhattan.

Attached: styxhexenhammer666.jpg (1284x900, 155K)

all ecelebs are money grubbing kikes

Attached: 1526731753242.jpg (815x420, 54K)

I unsubscribed today. Too much boomer bullshit about international intervention.

He needs to get out of the woods of Vermont and see the country.

Styx get a job or kys

He looks like a sick, anaemic, European, gay metalhead.

Attached: 2430ffd703291f4d5ad759afead6fb41.png (1069x800, 769K)

>anaemic

Attached: styx-fat.jpg (787x709, 85K)

"Welcome to Flavor Town!"

And?

You should learn real English.

I bet you're a gook.

Aenimc means you intensionally starve youselve.
󠘁 󠘁 󠘁▲
▲ 󠘁▲

Still sub but hardly ever watch anything he produces. His numbers and engagement have been falling consistently. His content gets lame FAST. Just one ugly dude with no shirt blathering. Yawn......

Attached: DHCXBqVXYAILc9x.jpg (537x799, 32K)

Anaemia means that either the level of red blood cells or the level of haemoglobin in your body is lower than normal, which means your body does not have enough oxygen.

Are you a gook?

He must have caught the same disease that Sam Hyde has.

Attached: asociopath.jpg (469x600, 175K)

Stop
Posting
Eceleb
Bullshit
Faggot

At least Hyde bothers to actually produce some original content: though utterly retarded, and psych. sketchy. Tarl just bitches imperiously about shit he lifts from Jow Forums.

Attached: 1491767085035.png (1071x649, 874K)

>Disliking an e celeb so much that you start a forum thread about it

Did he not respond to your dm's? Maybe never got that RT you thought you deserved?

You must have better things to do right?

Not bad.

i unsubscribed when he kept saying 'i don't give a fuck about illegal immigration or abortion' then i was REALLY glad i already unsubscribed after how fucking gleeful he was after colorado legalized mushrooms. i actually can't believe i thought he was intelligent at one point

nah, he's just a humble gardener tending to his memes

Attached: 1e3frg4u5m.png (315x312, 151K)

This guy hasn't had a good take since 2016.

how the fuck was everyone acting like some big tough pagan but now everyone is a bitch when berzerker becomes legal

>how the fuck was everyone acting like some big tough pagan but now everyone is a bitch when berzerker becomes legal
lol how the fuck was everyone acting like some big tough pagan but now everyone is a bitch when berzerker becomes legal