...What the fuck is happening to the UK?

...What the fuck is happening to the UK?

Attached: 6754789.png (580x773, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/the-goods/2019/6/18/18684088/uk-gender-stereotype-ad-ban-sexism-advertising-history
youtube.com/watch?v=XjJQBjWYDTs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Y7oKPdV70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews

Link nigger?

Same thing that's happening to the rest of the world

facism done badly

this is what you get for fighting in the wrong side

this shit is on another level

jews and* white political puppets

also this

State enforced homosexuality.

that gay site think the link is a spam for some reason and i dont feel like bothering to find out why

just go in advanced search and search key words

maybe the article itself will work

vox.com/the-goods/2019/6/18/18684088/uk-gender-stereotype-ad-ban-sexism-advertising-history

state enforced *interracial* homosexuality

thread theme - Skrewdriver/The Voice Of Britain

anglos are the best goys in all of written history, why the jews bully them so hard

Attached: 1560583088024.jpg (750x553, 16K)

they're trying hard to look progressive, they want to think that they move the humanity forward

English language corrupts all

We're getting closer.
Soon we can get the leftists to think breathing is racist.

can you portray a boy or a girl to be white?

as long as theyre in a mixed couple relationship with brown children only sure

How are the tea bros reacting to this?

Wait. That was law?

Press S to spit on "Great" Britain

Attached: 1551141879009m.jpg (1024x778, 88K)

They don't even have butter knives for weapons, that's why.

I unironically believe that will become a realistic possibility at some point in the future.

I don’t understand why other countries don’t push for their governments to adopt the US First Amendment and it’s surrounding jurisprudence. And before some faggot tries to say otherwise, first amendment protections are at a zenith right now - literally the highest point in our history. SCOTUS explicitly ruled that hate speech is not a thing here.

>UK
Doubleplus ungood, oldspeech leads to crimethink, it's Airstrip One now.

Attached: 1200px-Ingsoc_logo_from_1984.svg.png (1200x1200, 76K)

Londonistan has fallen

It's 6.30am here. You really expect a response before tea has even been made?

> still watching tv

The irony of a Kraut criticising our immigration policy. Bring on brexit, less brown people coming here with their German issued EU passports.

a true pollack never sleeps

S

Who the fuck even owns a TV these days?

Attached: 1555148729305.jpg (888x765, 188K)

I thought canada wasn't any different in such shit

what if the boy identifies as a girl and the girl as a 55 year סld forklift driver from Sussex going by the name Muhammad

Attached: 1557482900389.jpg (540x303, 32K)

And then, for absolutely no reason at all...

Go check the back of your maple leads lad. That's the queens head on them.

>Brexit
if only you got out already
God shave the Queen

You tell us. Isn't that the nuclear family of Germany now?

More clown shit? Haven't we had enough?

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

If we don't leave on Halloween we have good precedent for the 5th of November.

This will just confuse British boomers. No one watches TV anymore.

>be uk
>gets fined 250 000$ for showing a male building a shed
>y-you got the queen on your money
weak cope mate

as tempting as a Bacon Sandwich is i guess its rape from now on

our forklift drivers are still called Hans

by 2100
???

Attached: 1551485815825.png (2180x1795, 290K)

The US fought a revolution to get the 1st Amendment by overthrowing British rule. Since 1775 we did not have a revolution, just comfort bribery granted to us when it was deemed useful.

Europe has problems with citizenry taking action without the permission of the government:

- In Germany, they're autistic/rote/overly obedient and parrot whatever the government line is and NSDAP is no exception
- In Sweden they're smug and effeminate, basically a nation of hipsters who are obsessed with social desirability and in denial. France is similar but not near as bad and it's not the same kind of feminine thing.
- In the UK we are insincere, one of the main reasons Americans have held onto their rights is due to sincerity and not becoming irony-poisoned and scoffing at everything. We have extremely powerful gaslighting systems in place under the guise of comedy to maintain inaction.

Attached: 96596865296296249.png (601x508, 120K)

British TV will now be full of white men kissing black men. Lmao.

>be Canadian
>pays $250,000 for weekly shopping

Cope

Thanks to this thread I also discovered this lovely gem now.
youtube.com/watch?v=XjJQBjWYDTs

What is it with these long nosed people trying to change the way everyone talks.

He's got you there, leaf

Isn't that your parliament?

do you even know where do find the English constitution?

the difference between your post and mine is mine is actually a thing lmao

When are you Bongs leaving the EU? You guys got me excited for nothing.

Attached: Clnu0DqXIAA1RGX.jpg (384x384, 13K)

I quite like Leo desu.

a slow boil

Attached: 1531647609618.png (720x693, 527K)

Saved

>bongs constitute anything worthwhile

We're leaving. We're just entrenching at the moment. Nobody said it would be easy.

>vox

no

I was under the impression that the English constitution is not written, but rather a part of the common law. Would love to be corrected if I'm off base; US law schools don't spend much time talking about other country's systems

Someone else dropped the link
You can go back now

I think that french people deeply like tyrannical regimes yet they also love the idea of democracy. That explain why De Gaulle and Napoleon are so loved even though they were kinda tyrannical

The country that fought against the rule of a British king to end up with an Indian queen.

rape also isn't easy and you got plenty of that

archive that shit nigga

Fuck me vox are thick, there headline doesn't even fit with the bit below the pic.

While I feel for poor Brits, they do deserve that.

We just report ours. I believe you guys call them your new years traditions now?

every day is new years eve

Attached: honk_news.png (262x384, 125K)

kek

I'm telling you
we need to murder the UK royal family and rule the UK by decree
the first decree is a free speech law that has the effect of the first amendment to the USA Constitution
I'm quite serious, the murder of the royal family will send a signal that the UK citizens are expected to change their behavior
the passing of a free speech law is intended to make it clear that the USA is ruling the UK government by decree, although this will not be stated publicly
we're ruling the UK by decree
this is a great time to be a USA citizen

Attached: britball.jpg (575x586, 34K)

Ahahhaha wtf . Who is gonna be the prime minister? A pajeet?

S

you can go back to vox
archive or your mom will die in her sleep tonight

>not the other way around
so a mathematician can't grow up to be a girl?

They've outlawed normalcy. Traditional wholesome behaviour is now evil.

Hell is almost here

That’s terrible. Why would you murder the royals just to put in some BS legalist system that will be (((subverted))) almost immediately. Much better to become the monarch yourself if at all possible and have a glorious family legacy.

Boomers who love this perversion of reality.

It seems like the choice will be between feminism or Islam. Hmmm.

For once, it's not the government.

I love how the dumb mutts think that it's the British people enacting all of this progressive bollocks, and not the clueless cunts in government.

>We have extremely powerful gaslighting systems in place under the guise of comedy to maintain inaction.

Explain more please?

fucking UK what happened to you? jesus fucking christ

Why is being a ballet dancer taboo?
Its almost always an amazing display of leg strength for men. Completely hetero and masculine.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Y7oKPdV70

Attached: 1485212301115.jpg (3264x2448, 1.13M)

I need to go back to the 80s. Fuck me, seriously, forget the naysayers and start believing me.... LIFE WAS A MILLION TIMES BETTER BACK THEN.

orwell is rolling in his grave
have any of these fuckers read 1984

ENGLISH OUT, NIGGERS IN

I cant believe there are not enough citizens opposed to this. What the hell is wrong with you UK?

Faggot detected lol

No one hears about shit like this, case in point I wasn't aware of it til this thread

i wonder this sometimes, considering everyone in my generation (millennial) has read this book in high school. i can't imagine brits wouldn't be reading this as required in school, but i don't know how much that's pushed there.
perhaps some people read the book but think it wouldn't apply to themselves or their ideology b/c they aren't the bad guys or something along those lines.

You might have missed the point inertly, it is the depiction of masculinity and femininity they are actively trying to change by knocking the pillars of tradition to replace it with something much weaker that cannot stand on its own. Its called social engineering.

Attached: 1504074285765.jpg (750x437, 103K)

The gays are turning the tide we must fight back!

Attached: religous intent.png (255x197, 70K)

I wonder how they will handle trannies. A boy growing up to be a tranny ballet dancer is very progressive, but by allowing that in in a commercial it sends the signal that they don't think trannies are real women.

Imagine being so unbelievable you need laws to enforce the notion

1985 was the year we got our first Paki kids in school. 10 years later they owned every newsagents.

Ban adverts