G-guy...?

G-guy...?

Attached: US labor participation.png (625x396, 22K)

It's not looking good.

Attached: LFPR.png (720x1856, 156K)

It's almost as if the "great job market" is bullshit and the only people enjoying the "great economy" are wall street kikes that encourage off shore manufacturing and immigration policies that bring in cheap labor.
>inb4 some richfag boomer that hasn't looked for a job since 1980 gives me a lecture about being lazy

Boot strap, kiddo. Tighten them

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (193x261, 6K)

elder millennial here - you are a loser kys

>Apply to job
>Oh sorry user, we already had 6 trillion other applicants, it's a very competitive process, plz try again later
>Read news
>Companies bitching, crying, and throwing a tantrum about how there are no workers.

we'll never recover from Obama

battery acid, faggot. drink it

The job market is great you just have to hustle and when you get an interview just look them in the eye and give them a firm handshake. That's how I got my union factory job right out of high school and how I closed on my first house for $70k back in 1977. Now Jeep in mind interest rates were over 10% so it's not as cheap as it sounds. I kept taking out home equity loan by looking the loan officer in the eye and giving him a firm handshake and used the money to buy a few rental houses over the years, kept good renters by only renting to people who would look me in the eye and give me a firm handshake. Now I'm able to scrape by on $6000 rental income plus my $5000 pension plus $3000 social security but it's tough some months because my lazy kids keep asking for help I tell them what I tell all you millennials you just need to work hard and look people in the eye and give firm handshakes and it will all work out.

dude, nice watch

Attached: watch1.jpg (640x640, 43K)

It's still higher than the 70's and the graph misleadingly makes a 4% decrease look like a precipitous drop.

where are your knuckles?

Why does that hand look like a mitten, where are the knuckles??

uh right here

Attached: watch.jpg (480x640, 56K)

what is it fag, can you formukate a sentence?

them digits lel

Oh look, the "totally not a boomer" that comes into every thread to rabidly defend boomers.

Bingo.

For you.

post tits you fat bitch

ahahahahaha

Women didn't finish entering the workforce until the 1980's. That was the main reason it was rising then. It's utterly bizarre for labor force participation to be flat right now, during a time of strong GDP growth and a low unemployment rate. That's not supposed to happen under basic macroeconomic models.

I dunno I'm a milennial and scored a pretty okay job making 20 an hour, I'm prior service also though which played a major role in the job process.. It's sort of obnoxious, this is above median income where I live and I've only one child but I'm having to work 50/60 hour weeks to stay afloat, I'd really like another child too but goddamn.

>just give them a firm handshake

Attached: 1560436776410.jpg (621x800, 174K)

we need more immigrants, huge numbers, they are the best for our economy and we only like winners
winning

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-210025.png (1440x2560, 1003K)

honk honk

Attached: maga largest ever immigration.png (510x526, 134K)

We need immigrants though to do all these jobs.

HURRRR CLEARLY WE NEED MORE IMMIGRANTS

Fuck off.

It's almost as if the unemployment stats are complete bogus, and the US economy never actually recovered from the tech bubble of the 90's.

You gave women our jobs. Now those women don't want us because they still expect men who make significantly more than them. What's the point of having a career if the women are ruined, marriage is ruined, and everybody shits on men? Why not become a tramp and give up on society? Society already gave up on you.

Attached: image.jpg (1180x840, 73K)

Women worked for less, but expected more. You fucked us.

Attached: image.jpg (1240x840, 107K)

>All these people not paying into social security
HAHAHHA social security is on its last leg. Incoming state enforced compulsorily work.

Attached: 1489038210829.jpg (1000x800, 91K)

how new are you? lurk more.

Attached: 1498691192951.png (379x551, 180K)

based and save-pilled