If a girl talks politics with you, is she interested?

If a girl talks politics with you, is she interested?

Attached: w7.jpg (900x1600, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJa_YiD2vZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In most cases no, you could get lucky like I did though. My girl fell hard for me as I redpilled her

>tattoos
dropped

Pontificate the aroma

In my experience, if a girl talks to me (about anything), it means that she wants my big slavic cock down her throat.

Cringe larp

can almost see her asshole.

Based

my GF is more redpilled than me. But she doesnt wanna talk about it much, to depressing. Just wants me to give plenty of beautiful white babies

>1. she's trying to appear smart to impress you
>2. she's baiting you so when you finally sperg she can accuse you of being wrong ideologically.
its you life, you do as you please

Attached: 1552037023435.jpg (700x574, 92K)

>talking politics
>with girls
yikes

>flag

Not gonna fap.

would comply/10

Shut up nigger

shes interested when she plays mindgames with you, like flirting then going cold

Just smile and nod until the end of the date, fuck her blind, and then don't call her again. Girls who think they know politics are not worth keeping.

Not really, in fact it could just mean she wants to talk about politics.

Attached: 1559354932406.png (829x663, 40K)

Yes.
Gurls have no political conviction, but they’re good at devils advocate - in any case they’re testing you and hoping for you to challenge their programming.

You should almost never talk politics with a girl, what the fuck were you thinking user?

Interested in what? Politics? Yes you? No women who are intrested in politics should be a huge red flag. You want a normie girl who just cares about you and Instagram bullshit not one who's into politics, leave that to the ones who founded politics...MEN

she is probably a tranny

Stfu LARPing faggot

that means shes a fed

Women don't have political opinions, they're not real people in a way you could understand. Thinking women can have serious political opinions is like thinking your dog loves you and is loyal to you, it's self delusion.

my gf is redpilled but she doesnt likes it when i speak about politics

My dog does love me thou

Attached: 20181213_154938.jpg (3264x2448, 1.08M)

That means she just pretended to be Redpilled around you so you wont sperg to her

That's a cute dog!

The shit test never ends.

Women don't care about politics, because they don't care who wins or who loses.
They just spread their legs to the conquering tribe, thus they have no motive to get involved in the politics.

Attached: pepe smoked.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

Conceptualize, if you will, the smell...

Your dog wants food from you and is willing to act like it loves you to get it. Which is why if I give your dog a hot dog it will love me automatically.
Same thing for women but with cock and money.

Thx

Sniiiifffffffff

qt birb

Attached: 1438673084858.jpg (542x800, 148K)

Fellow Slav here, can vouch for that

I don't talk politics with women, and if i have to I don't reveal my full power level. I've learned my lesson from past mistakes.

Do you have lots of money? How did having lots of money go for you interms of getting women??

My gf talks to me about how she secretly hates all her friends and how she thinks shes prettier than so and so even though shes not. Shes Canadian sadly so nothing she says is very interesting. Also she sends me dragon ball z memes even though I dont think shes ever watched dragon ball z.

Imagine the smell

>american
>slav
oh fucking hell

I have a moderate wageslave amount of money and my girlfriend spends it all.

>exactly me
What did you go through?

Itll be hard to talk when she's farting into my mouth

And you let her? You at least get pussy right? Even though you know she doesn't love you?

I bet she smells like strawberries.

oy kurwa, there's slavs everywhere on the new world. even more after the wars.
youtube.com/watch?v=sJa_YiD2vZU

Attached: poland-07.jpg (1200x870, 301K)

Racist white girls are so sexy.

I basically don't talk to, and cant stand the majority of my female family members. If a female has spent long periods of time in a college or university they will all have these far left "progressive" feminist views. Women are so fucking trendy i swear.

Naw women are more complicated than dogs but they're not fully human, the Bible is clear on that.They're just smart enough to raise children, anything more complicated than that results in failure.

Yob tvoyu mat'

I've always sensed that the bible says something about women in the exact same way you describe. Can you give me a verse?

You need to give more information. She might have noticed that you like politics and is trying to get to know you better because she has romantic dreams about you riding a horse. Then again she might just be making small talk and not care about you at all. She may even find you gross and annoying. If you want to get good with girls look up some Pick Up Artist material. People joke about it a lot, but, some of the psychology is solid. Check out The Game and The Mystery Method. I'm not promising that if you are a 4/10 that you will be able to get a 9/10, but, you can learn enough to boost yourself by a few points and make sure you do well for yourself. Stay the fuck away from white girls or we'll kill you (In Minecraft) Otherwise, good luck.

1 Timothy 2:11-15
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

There's more but the tl;dr version is women were made from a rib, not in God's image so they're lesser. For that reason in Corinthians when the hierarchy is given it goes children

cute vanilla ice cream pupper

terrible LARP

Women aren't friends, if a girl takes a weird interest in you and you want sum fucc then assume she's interested and ask her out- the worst thing to happen will be her saying no, that's it and the best is that she says yes and you don't sperg too hard and get to penis her vagina at some point.

>memeflag
>jewish
>tranny
just because you haven't experienced the real love that can be held between man and woman doesn't mean you need to hate yourself, nigger

Attached: hitler bro.jpg (459x287, 43K)

Do women have souls?

this isn't true. well-fed, stuffed and satiated pets often cuddle and whatnot. they don't actively have any desire for food yet display love to their people.

Yeah probably not.

>I redpilled her

Attached: kek.jpg (926x678, 76K)

Yes ans she'll only want you more if you stand your ground

Yeah, every human of every race,gender, and class has a soul. There is neither male nor female in Christ. However, the Bible is clear they're not meant to be leaders or teachers, they're for raising babies.
Yeah, why wouldn't they, they know more food is coming later. You can still win over any strange dog with a pack of hot dogs.

>There is neither male nor female in Christ
such a good goy! fast, read about the androgynous original and how you should cut your dick off!

Attached: 1537971983784.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

You're taking that verse out of context. There is no evidence in the bible that women have souls. Futher more isnt eliot roger proof that women dont just care about looks and money? He was a 10/10 Chad who had lots of money but women would always reject him

Very nice like tuna and butthole mixed with perfume

>thinks females want or even more, can discuss politics
muh dude, females discussing politics is either to virtue signal, to attract a specific males' attention (that she probably thinks he likes politics) or to express emotions (e.g. she got attacked in the streets, thus wants more police, her lost his job, thus wants more jobs in her town, etc)

Attached: nz kek.jpg (960x720, 92K)

Keyword is "in Christ" as in, they have souls.
Doesn't mean you let women lead. It also means non-Christians shouldn't be treated as equals or allowed to run your banks, media, colleges, and government.
They care about money but they also need good dickings. Everything they care about relates to baby production and baby raising. Eliot Rogers obviously would have been a shit father, and even though roasties don't want to reproduce, they still on some level realize they want babies.

But women wouldn't even get to know the guy on a date to say he would have "obviously been a terrible father"

Attached: Elliot_6ce2d1_6213687.jpg (900x578, 82K)

Dogs are more loyal and have more ability for emotional attachment than women do.

They don't need to.
Women aren't rational and respond more to unconcious signals than cogent arguments as to why you're a good source of vitamin D.

>If a girl talks
no.

the west only declined after adopting lite-judaism, i prefer to stick with the classicals

Attached: e02f3bcb41c59928841ec51462b6456e.jpg (707x454, 94K)

>It's another "women are a different species" thread
maybe the differences between men and women are not all that significant

Attached: FB_IMG_1560113719783.jpg (315x552, 16K)

>unconscious signals
Can you elaborate?
>vitamin D
That's what I take every morning

hah

There'd be no west without Christianity, it was monks who kept history alive after Rome fell.
Not having autism is a great unconcious signal to display.

I think they are

>not having autism
Ok but you know what never mind I wanted you to elaborate on what an unconscious signal was but at this point I'm the only one keeping this thread alive

>Stay the fuck away from white girls
do you even know where Hungary is?

I imagine her smell is quite lewd

>be christian, get conquered
i wonder why Rome fell...

Attached: Genseric_sacking_rome_456.jpg (2660x1977, 879K)

Sheeeeeiiit

Use your head.
Haven't you noticed how much women want you when you have a girlfriend? You're automatically more attractive even though you're not doing anything different. Because you're sending an unconcious signal that you're a quality wang. Works a hell of a lot better than writing an essay about your quality.
Because they were a bunch of degenerates who ignored reality until it killed them. Kind of like America now that there are less Christians.

Smells like snuggles

she's smarter than him

>this accusation from a memeflag

Attached: 0F2B93B7-6AB5-4493-BB84-12DC650CF918.gif (498x430, 1.88M)

Attached: 16AB2CE2-D7E8-4DC9-B62A-FD0E28C18AA0.gif (320x240, 952K)

This. I was close to pulling my ex out of the self loathing white hole but her friends forced her back in it so I cut shit off.

80% of the time no. 20% yes.

Does she touch you gently on the arm? Does she look at you and smiling a lot? Does she laugh at your political views? Does she cock her head to the same and brush her hair?

No. No you're just a friend.

>If
They're not into that shit.