CONFIRMED BY CENTCOM: DRONE SHOT DOWN OVER INTERNATIONAL WATERS

#USNavy MQ-4C Triton high-altitude drone shot down by #Iran|ian surface-to-air missile this evening over Strait of #Hormuz in international airspace confirmed by #US officials.
twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1141582151051292673
BREAKING: U.S. Navy MQ-4C Triton high-altitude drone shot down by Iranian surface-to-air missile this evening over Strait of Hormuz in international airspace: U.S. official
twitter.com/LucasFoxNews/status/1141581135132147712

Attached: 1560736449932.jpg (233x267, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1141582171448184832
liveleak.com/view?t=kZfgD_1560978719
twitter.com/AFP/status/1141577008847003649
twitter.com/michaelh992/status/1141583962063740928
twitter.com/michaelh992/status/1141588131864612864
flightradar24.com/27.35,54.87/7
twitter.com/InLittleChina/status/1141594584713183232
twitter.com/sfrantzman/status/1141595519669678082
flightradar24.com/GFA014/20f6d7bc
twitter.com/Kyruer/status/1141599465977131008
twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1141599750346682369
dw.com/en/iran-defends-execution-of-gay-people/a-49144899
flightradar24.com/N377AH/20f6e2fe
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1141602885505048576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Breaking: US officials confirm that a MQ-4C Triton high-altitude drone was shot down by an Iranian surface-to-air missile this evening while operating within international airspace over the Strait of Hormuz.
twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1141582171448184832

Attached: D9e27ixXkAsrrk5.jpg (1080x607, 67K)

You know the thing about drones is, if a nation shoots it down its really hard to start a conflict over it; because you lack a human to drive sympathy towards a cause.

>As far as expensive toys go, the MQ-4C Triton is definently up there. The loss of this airframe is some big big $ down the drain.

Craft also had some seriously advanced tech on board. I can only imagine the intense scavaging underway by Iranian authorities at the crash site.
it's not lost lifes that start a war, it's money and kikery

Attached: D9e6oZTXYAESuPL.jpg (1078x531, 114K)

Where is that Brazilian ape and that memeflag kike who kept denying it

Great, WW3 is gonna start because the US war AI wants to avenge it's little buddy.

Attached: wopr.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

$182M down the damn drain mate
that's some serious cash

i'm the fuck who posted it
i just like believing shit with evidence first
but the way they worded that there was no drones 'over iranian soil' sounded strange 2bh

unless you're chinese. they're robots!

where's my HAMbros at?
any SKYKINGs, EAMs?

Attached: 1556965527937.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Definitely going to be retaliation.

Cruise missile spam at something in the least.

btw you forgot your memeflag there mate kek

Nothing going on.

Are you intelcrab or just copying his tweet? Mindfucked me reading the same sentence on different sites.

thank you very much, keep us posted if anything comes up please, it's pretty late here in HUEland and my headphones are fucked, i can't listen now
have a rare Assad

Attached: assadman.jpg (960x948, 73K)

>BOMB IRAN

Attached: KOOJ3LR5ZAI6TBNNO6PPAX6fdsZ3A.jpg (1052x750, 512K)

just reposting it, of course i'm not that lib faggot
he's the only not POZzed OSINT account left though, so it's the best we got atm

Go back to politz you fucking autist

It is a bad, veeery bad image for the US.

Considering the USA is the most advanced country in terms of drones, having their 200m$ drone being shot down by some modified S-300 (Bavar 373) is borderline embarrassing.

>US patriots showed bad results in the yemen war
>US Abrams showed bad results in the yemen war
>US F-35 showed bad results since it's conception
>And now US drones showing bad results

American military industry must be sweating buckets

keep an eye on the houthis, they're bound to start shit in Saudi Arabia
and US will bomb that shit up with TOMAHAWKs real soon

Attached: commiekiller.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

they're gonna retaliate hard to save face, i bet on it

liveleak.com/view?t=kZfgD_1560978719

true he's one of the best on twitter, looking forward to his coverage of WW3 iran edition.

is this why gold is going nuts?

Intelcrab is a Jew, he tweeted about one of his relatives getting bombed by Hamas and deleted it

#UPDATE Iran's Air Force shot down a US "spy drone" after it violated Iranian airspace, Revolutionary Guard says
twitter.com/AFP/status/1141577008847003649

their Air Force took the drone down

Attached: iranaf.jpg (1000x605, 49K)

he is also just a kid

Drones are AI faggots

>liveleak.com/view?t=kZfgD_1560978719
they're going for the power plants
war already started and we don't even know it

HOLY KEK
i knew it

Attached: 1560587988297.jpg (600x755, 61K)

Unconfirmed by US officials for a reason. Trump isn’t gonna start the war this late into his term, he’s gonna cross his fingers and hope he can hold off the pressure till 2021.. Then he’ll probably be backed into a corner over it and break.

The real shame is, this could’ve been another injustice avoided had he had balls and drained the swamp. The narrative is going too hard against Iran recently, so it seems like our current oil reserve tap out is making the goons sweat.

Keep your eyes on these reports, though. The bidding could start at any minute.

Attached: 95557C85-2953-4D9A-AE42-7D90CDA2A3E9.png (1280x720, 71K)

Yes greatest ally! please send 20,000 troops to die in Iran because a piece of equipment was attacked!

Imagine being so braindead that you support iran in any of these conflicts
As someone who lives in iran I want a war so it can put me out of the misery that is living in this shit hole and kill the room temperature IQ apes that run this country and shove the islam up everyone's asses
Just fuck my shit up

Attached: 1557896076942.jpg (600x791, 41K)

It'd make more sense that it was A2A, especially over the Strait of Hormuz.

I doubt it crossed over into Iranian airspace, as it doesn't need to.

DISCONSIDER
IRGC is claiming their AF dropped, but CENTCOM is tellinng us it was SAMs

BREAKING: US Navy MQ-4C Triton high-altitude drone shot down by #Iranian surface-to-air missile this evening over Strait of Hormuz in international airspace: US official to @LucasFoxNews
twitter.com/michaelh992/status/1141583962063740928

let the glownigger propaganda game start
just like World War Poo

Wouldn’t even shock us at this point, they’ll just spin the whole WMD spiel like Iraq 2.0

How come you have Armenian flag then?

i think this is just glowniggery mate
each side is saying a different story

Trump doesn't seem to mind tit for tat attacks, though.

I'm sure Tomahawk and AGM-86C strikes are being prepared now on airbases and/or coastal radar/SAM sites.

>starting a war over a drone
no

#Iran's Tasnim agency had released this illustration, as the IRGC claims to have shot down a US global hawk RQ-4 drone (US official on the other hand mentioned MQ-4C Triton)

twitter.com/michaelh992/status/1141588131864612864

Attached: d9.jpg (1200x440, 118K)

Not a chance in a million kike dicklet.

if the US doesn't retaliate after this it will look like iran cucked you
no one in the military will let that happen, trust me

That's not starting a war.

That's just tit for tat.

>blowing up SAMs and Airbases
>tit for that
Blow up Iranian UAVs

This

US would be a laughing stock internationally. Something Iranian is going to get hit.

Right?? Like, if we haven’t done it yet we’re waiting for some over the top shit.

This is just as big as Iraq, if not bigger counting all the militant brigades loyal to the ayatollah across oil-land.

>As someone who lives in iran

Attached: 1536489333463.jpg (640x640, 78K)

Airbases house UAVs

They also house the planes that shot it down.

Who are you considering the US official here?

>plane shot it down
Ok you're just a retard then since you dont even know how it get shot down

Because this shithole literally blocks any site with politics or lewds in it
Hell even youtube is filtered here and you need a VPN to watch videos
I'm paying an annual fee for Jow Forums pass and VPN to shitpost here buddy

What happens when your plan doesn't work and 200,000 chinks March across the Euphrates to get a refund, kike?

It was either A2A or a SAM.

Both have bases and locations. That's what you attack.

See: USS Mason

You must be a new JIDF recruit. You lack experience

FUCK YOU GLOWNIGGERS
HAD TO PASS THROUGH 11 CAPTCHAS TO POST YOU FUCKERS

iranians really know how to hit their targets with limited resources very well. they better have a sleeper cell like Mossad says and cause that shit here so it can cause a category 5 chimpout.

I'm already super bored of this Iran business.

flightradar24.com/27.35,54.87/7
anyone know the other flight tracker site that also showed mil aircraft?
i know it isn't this one

What's your problem bitch.

>le JIDF because you said iran deserves to be razed
If you lived here you would want the same thing you ape

>It is a bad, veeery bad image for the US.
>Considering the USA is the most advanced country in terms of drones, having their 200m$ drone being shot down by some modified S-300 (Bavar 373) is borderline embarrassing.
YUP !!! LOL

Attached: F-35 ready for doggy style-GO NOSE DOWN..jpg (1024x555, 181K)

I'm officially offended by the drone yet HARD FOR WWIII

I'm listening right now.
Will post any "extraordinary" messages.

Please note: #Iran attacked the #US UAV over international airspace NOT IRANIAN AIRSPACE. This is completely unjustified, and could lead to a response by the US.

twitter.com/InLittleChina/status/1141594584713183232

that's what we're hoping, lil chink

>US patriots showed bad results in the yemen war
>US Abrams showed bad results in the yemen war
to be fair, not exactly operated by the best and brightest.
> American military industry must be sweating buckets
I don't think they'd do better with anything else. More importantly though it doesn't matter because the entire facade of them having real militaries by buying massive amounts of US weapons with no real usage of them outside of attempting to hit rando's in the desert with rusty AK's and no shoes (why are houthis barefoot so often btw?) and just using the US military for real dissuasion sort of hinges on that money flow. Buying something else would require a massive change in direction in all other areas.

A manned aircraft in the same area would have countermeasures and stealth technology and all sorts of gadgets that the lumbering drone doesn't have I guess...Who knows, maybe there are US planes also. Iran is showing it has the tech to take down these drones (second in weeks)

twitter.com/sfrantzman/status/1141595519669678082

thanks, keep us posted

>second
When was the last?

>while operating within international airspace over
you think i'd believe this shit? fucking kikes

Patriots have been doing a good job, dude. The ratio of intercepts is quite good.

F-35s have made Israel capable of doing whatever the fuck they want in Syria.

the Saudi-owned one that houthis dropped last week? i believe

Attached: drone1.jpg (1200x675, 184K)

Houthis shot down a Reaper.

>HEY GUYS A DRONE GOT HIT, WAAAAR!

Might as well start it by sneezing in the wrong direction.

That's 130 million dollars gone.

Why would you fly a drone into international airspace? Isn't that aggressive and a little bit reckless in its disregard for the peaceful flow of commerce through the strait?

I would shoot it down, too. It's not an act of war. It's telling someone to fuck off and wasting less money doing it. Iran won that little battle if they did this

which is an opportunity to pump another 130 mil into a defense contractor to build another unit. win/win

The Persians are not people you can just fuck with. It doesn't matter if you have flying gay computer guns and fucking niggerdata. They will hold their land and their oil.

We should find another place to plunder if were going to plunder. I'd rather focus on the home land right now. There's a lot of upside here right now

iranian airspace is still open
US is probably gonna close it before dropping the TOMAHAWKs
flightradar24.com/GFA014/20f6d7bc

lol. f-35 is a pig. u puttin lipstick on it says you shill from LM

>Isn't that aggressive and a little bit reckless in its disregard for the peaceful flow of commerce
how so? if anything the navy will claim the surveillance is to look out for any potential fuckery so as to protect the peaceful flow of commerce

lol. mullahs told Amnesty Don the neocon cuck to BTFO

Dude drones are fucking gay in their most tolerable state. This was so gay it had to be taken out of the sky.

In 10 days:
- #US positions targeted 3 times with rockets in #Iraq.
- Pro-#Iran media were the first reporting the 2 attacks on tankers in the #UAE and in the #Oman gulf.
- 2 missiles fired at #US drones (1 shot down).
- Civil airport in #KSA targeted 4 times with missiles.

twitter.com/Kyruer/status/1141599465977131008

sandnigger loving fucks
how does it feel to fall for a shitty psy-op and start thinking the people that attacked your country are victims?

>F-35s have made Israel capable of doing whatever the fuck they want in Syria.
israel hasn't been flying any f-35's into areas they dont control, or flying sorties period into the interior of the country, just probing. they have difficulty with the older s300 the syrians have, and don't want to come anywhere near the s400's the russians deployed for their own defense

truly genius-level posting here

sorry cia, but this is just lame. in the old days they would have murdered at least a dozen of our own people to create a proper false flag. you lack the balls and want to point to some smashed up hardware and hope we get mad enough to kill iranians

>truly genius-level posting here

>Dude drones are fucking gay in their most tolerable state

i dunno that is a pretty hot take senpai, if that guy had a TV show i would seriously consider cutting my dick off and watching it

BASED auroraintel
>I wasn't going to post this, but I've seen similar comparisons going around in the last 24 hours. Here is Abha Airport over the last ~month. Quick deployment of a new storage unit. I am sure you can work out what may be being housed in it.
twitter.com/AuroraIntel/status/1141599750346682369
check the link for the vid

I'm out. Remember to drink milk, eat meats, and take immune-suppressors to get the Jew AIDS out of your body.

>one drone

The US pisses 1000x as much every day on keeping boomers alive.

dw.com/en/iran-defends-execution-of-gay-people/a-49144899
wtf i love iran now

statnigger. you don't need to do that

My huebro are you the lunatic guy from Politz?

no
don't even know what politz is 2bh

If the drone fell down on the Iranian soil that means it was in Iranian air space and the US can suck their (Iranian) dicks now.

couple choppers up near the strait
flightradar24.com/N377AH/20f6e2fe

Attached: Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map _ Flightradar24 - Google Chrome 20_06_2019 04_06_ (1920x946, 1.6M)

it was over international waters

from the main kike msm themselves

BREAKING: US official says US drone was shot down in international airspace above the Strait of Hormuz, not Iranian airspace, and considers this to be an unprovoked attack.
twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1141602885505048576

where is that drone now, who has it, do you know.