Newfag here. What does the "glow in the dark" meme mean (when people call people they disagree with "glow in the dark")...

Newfag here. What does the "glow in the dark" meme mean (when people call people they disagree with "glow in the dark"), and how did it start?

Attached: World War IV.jpg (520x329, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbG6u86t4bA
youtube.com/watch?v=yFIKLW1SeCs
youtube.com/watch?v=QhCL6POLzMk
youtube.com/watch?v=A25q4IW-FeA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lurk more newfag

it means theyre a fucking faggot who should get aids

Lurk a year before posting

It means they're an outsider (particularly CIA or FBI) trying to blend in, but they're sticking out like they're glow in the dark. You're welcome

words of the most recent prophet

youtube.com/watch?v=AbG6u86t4bA
youtube.com/watch?v=yFIKLW1SeCs

Noone tell him folks

“‘s inside ()’s with a Facebook jpeg. Underrated bait fren

Look up TempleOS and lurk more.

It's a phrase from an old British war story referencing what happens when soldiers resort to eating one another's assholes. Glowing in the Dark

Have you ever shined a UV light in a den of faggots? That's where it comes from.

Oh there you go

Attached: tenor.gif (498x372, 624K)

Leave before it’s to late!

It's actually a sign of great respect. As a candle in the night glows in the dark. Leading you to safety

Lurk moar faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=QhCL6POLzMk

This. They're also known as glowniggers.

Attached: bone hurting juice.jpg (670x671, 79K)

Memes on here are just kind of intuitive.

you gotta lurk more before you ask these types of elementary questions. youtube.com/watch?v=A25q4IW-FeA

Research Terry Davis and you’ll have the truth user

Attached: 1543963503357.jpg (228x221, 7K)

WW3 will be fought with skyscraper vaporizing basement nukes like in 9/11.

I think it means that they are around nuclear/exotic energy shit, because they are involved in the military industrial complex, so they glow in the dark.

GO away cia

Ive been here for about nine years and dont know what it means. I also dont really care. Hows everyones night going

You're a retard, just leave. You probably make your mother sick and turned her pro-choice.

I'd tell you but I'd be breaking the murk loar

"Glow in the dark" and "spook" are both terms for Intelligence agents (CIA, KGB, MI6, etc.) that the Establishment has taught the media-consumer crowd are actually horrible racist slurs for black people, in one of their many efforts to shame and vilify anyone who even talks about the organizations publicly. It's similar to how any supporter of immigration reform or enforcement is called racist.

Lurk more

Attached: you.jpg (1024x943, 440K)

>What does the "glow in the dark" meme mean
It means GTFO.
Also you mean we won't make metal tools with all that scrap metal around?
What shit quote.

>Guys. Read my post
That one always gets me.
LOL

So nobody is going to touch Africa during WW3?