Honestly I’m more than happy to have a percentage of my paycheck each week go toward a reparations fund for the...

Honestly I’m more than happy to have a percentage of my paycheck each week go toward a reparations fund for the African Americans that endured so much pain at the hands of my ancestors. It just makes sense. How much of each white person’s income should we push for? 5-7% sounds workable

Attached: 0B82F537-DB1B-46F8-970C-3F8DEF74EF34.jpg (828x704, 392K)

Most definitely. I'd pay 5% of my paycheck to send the darkies home to Africa where they can take part in what their ancestors have left for them.

Maybe you should start a charity :)

I think registered Democrats should pay reparations and Republicans should be given a freedom dividend

Then go give a percentage of your pay to some nigger if you want. That's your choice.

Unless you descend from an EXCEPTIONALLY wealthy family your ancestors never owned slaves.

So you are a Jew.

Attached: JFMoses.JSB_.jpg (645x744, 346K)

Why should someone who never owned slaves have to pay someone who never was a slave?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f-c,0,75,800,331.jpg (800x331, 41K)

Stop spamming these garbage threads. Niggers deserve nothing more than a bullet and a hole in the ground.

Attached: download.jpg (600x603, 46K)

Because your ancestors did nothing to stop it

Then why aren't you doing it? Anyway it's good that you volunteered, so I don't have to.

Except they literally did stop it.

NO ONE RESPOND TO THIS THREAD OR YOU HAVE BEEN SHILLED ,GO ON OTHER THREADS WHAT HAVE A TOPIC OR A GENERAL

I will go as high as 100k for reparations.

Not just black people, anybody willing to give up their US citizenship should qualify.

perfect

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 11.18.39 PM.png (602x1102, 759K)

We are waiting for a system to be implemented by a black man. White man will try to steal everything at this point.

26th Volunteer Wisconsin Infantry Regiment Company D. Died Pine Bluff Arkansas april of 1864.

Speak for yourself.

You will be waiting a while.

Should every black person pay a crime reparation because black people are disproportionately represented in violent crime?

If you don't think so then you should not support this.

You don't hold an entire race responsible for the bad actions of a few members of their race. You need to also look deeper into who owned slaves.

1. Its was never more then 4% of the US population.

2. It was the 1%. Slaves were very expensive to purchase and own.

3. Slavery was long outlawed in Europe while it continued on in the united states. What of the white people who immigrated from Europe after slavery was abolished in the US? They had absolutely 0 hand in anything slave related Do they just have to pay because they're White?

4. Wealth transfer and squander has been going on from the white community to the black community for decades via welfare and other social programs that have netted black Americans nothing.

Slavery historically was never about race but about wealth and power. Had Slavers arrived in Africa to find it well organized and capable of defending itself they would have moved on and looked elsewhere. Instead they discovered a continent that was well under-developed, poor, disjointed, and riff for plunder.

Attached: 1541930757753.jpg (480x590, 90K)

Attached: 1560628398055.jpg (250x233, 8K)

Attached: 1537167209100.jpg (599x413, 47K)

Attached: 1543640139604.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Attached: 1545584934555.jpg (1471x4282, 778K)

Attached: 1529861346538.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

Attached: 1546391206358.jpg (500x387, 69K)

Attached: 1543645812102.png (840x892, 574K)

nah nah they need at least 10%

Attached: giphy.gif (450x185, 463K)

Attached: 1539975430567.jpg (1200x900, 225K)

Anyways, fuck (((reparations))).

Attached: 1533704070497.jpg (656x960, 170K)

We need to do this. American Muslims also need to pay whites for the Barbary slave trade too.

I’d be curious to see the math based on a system like this. Does every black get reparations or just households?

True, but we will need to pay them for the crusades.

Honorable Marleyan.

Any reparations should come from congressional salaries and nowhere else. You watch how fast they 180 if you start pushing that line of thought.

As much as I know how retarded this idea is, I'm black, so I'm all for it cuz fuck it give me gibs

Come up with a reparation number, subtract all the money blacks have gotten from welfare and government aid since the beginning of the country. Surprise nigger you owe America money.

>I’m more than happy to have a percentage of my paycheck each week go toward a reparations fund for the African Americans
with niggers it’ll never be enough!

Attached: 37325B40-A750-4111-A23E-AD97FC79119F.jpg (506x506, 84K)

Niggers get enough gibs already.

Bottom feeder

>gibs
would you be willing to give up your US citizenship in exchange for 100k "reparations"?

Slavery was legal and only practiced by a handful of southerners.

Making every tax payer in America pay reparations is the reason blacks will never be respected.

Attached: 1553237730788.jpg (640x480, 36K)

I'm gonna claim being half-mutt to get a share of that.

Why not funnel 5-7% into a "repatriation program"? Send the niggers back to their homeland. Massive drop in crime rate, prisons no longer overcrowded, everybody's happy.

Why not just enslave them again? That makes more sense. When the nogs are tilling the fields we can send all the illegal beaners back

One time reparation fee and then they are ineligible to get welfare. Would you be ok with this?

>1 post
dumb niggers keep posting

Attached: 546484.jpg (600x422, 41K)

Fuck yeah, move out of this shithole country

awesome! would you give up citizenship for 2k?

We have already determined you are a piece of shit, now we are just haggling over the price.

Attached: 135500.jpg (669x935, 109K)

They need to pay us for the muslim conquest of europe first.

Attached: Jihad vs Crusades.jpg (720x720, 68K)

Blacks should pay reperations to Americans. Slavers gave them everything and saved their lives, blacks repay them by commiting crime, with rape and by stealing.
I support reparations. Pay up, niggers. White Americans should take everything from niggers, and it still wouldn't be enough to pay them back, so the niggers would need to be put in slavery to pay back in full.

Get to the back of the bus, boy

Attached: BIO_Bio-Shorts_Joe-Biden-Mini-Biography_0_181277_SF_HD_768x432-16x9.jpg (768x432, 29K)

SO SHOUD YOU ALSO GET PAID, BECAUSE YOU GRANDFATHER WAS WORKING HARD AND HE DIDN'T GET PAID? WHERE IS THE MONEY FOR MY GRANDFATHER??
MOTHERFUCKER PEOPLE WHO ENDURED SLAVERY ARE LONG GONE, AND PEOPLE WHO LIVE TODAY AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH SLAVERY OR DISCRIMINATION, SO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

FIRST GO AND TRY TO FREE BLACK SLAVES WHO LIVE T O D A Y IN AFRICAN COUNTRIES, THEN MAYBE ASK FOR MONEY BITCH, TURN BACK TO REALITY, WITCH IS THAT AFRICAN BLACKS ENSLAVE EACH OTHER AND WERE DOING IT LONG BEFORE THEY EVEN SAW A WHITE MAN. GO AND FREE THEM BITCH, AND GIVE THEM REPARATIONS, YOU BLACKZ IN THE WEST AIN'T ENTITLED TO SHIT!!!

NEVER. GOING. TO. HAPPEN.

Wage slave
- Work long hours for little pay
- Forced to pay taxes to the government under penalty of law
- Forced to pay reparations to people alive today for things that happened before your family was even on the continent

Blacks should have to pay jews reparations for slavery.

that's so fucking stupid
africa doesn't even want them
why don't you give back the land you stole from the native americans and go back to europe..... see it's stupid
what you should do is stop racism and discimination, stop police brutality, denying bank loans, and jobs to minorities
fucking white people and their lame ideas

Niggers get enough free shit

NO

>nigger loans
fucking kek

Attached: wiaui6v.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

this

>reparations go through
>quit job
>fake severe autism and schizophrenia
>get neetbux
>shitpost until the state collapses

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her sexual 'appetite' has gone down one bit though.
I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination' spree desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki niggers and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.

Attached: LynchedNiggerFaggots.jpg (755x575, 319K)