This

Attached: 3A60A9E9-D338-4DD8-86D8-F4FEE07933D9.jpg (737x444, 19K)

Yeah fuck Sting

True they are always whining telling you to respect cops and that cops are heroes it’s so cringe

Funny how the police fan base is comprised of people who manage to obey basic laws, while the police haters seem to break the law constantly.

That’s false. Tons of police fans brag about how they got arrested and were treated well or got pulled over for doing something bad and were treated fairly. They break law all the time.

Sure, faggot.

Triggered cause it’s true

>le triggered
Nah, I think you’re the one who’s mad.
Try not breaking the law, Jamal. You’ll go farther in life.

I’ve never even gotten a ticket. Cops are still trash.

wow. so deep. wow. such deepness. consume your left fucking testicle, faggot

Attached: disgust .png (942x942, 614K)

upset cop lover. Go cry somewhere else dork

Cops perform a necessary function, same as firemen.

Don’t be salty cause you need a license and registration to drive.

Stop breaking the law, shitskin.

I’ve never broken a law kike

Niggerball fans

>bringing things back from Twitter
ZzZzZzZzZz

Shit posting won't fill the hole where your cock should be.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Homosexuals

This

Attached: 20151020_090905_2100x1346.jpg (2100x1346, 801K)

Cops are armed zogbots enforcing unconstitutional laws and all deserve to be dropped in a active volcano after watching their families run over by a lawn aerator

Attached: 20160430_133353s.jpg (975x548, 318K)

Local police in the town where my in-laws live refuse to approach a home suspected of being a rape dungeon because they’re afraid of the occupant. The fucking Parkland cop turned tail like a bitch the one time he had to do his job. Pansy cops so afraid of any direct confrontation consistently rely on the use of deadly force in the early stages of engaging a perp. Yeah, I’d say anyone that defends cowardice is pretty insufferable.