Why is this so rare?

As a hispanic citizen who loves this country and capitalism, and who couldn’t give less than two shits about what troglodyte retards think or say about Hispanics, I would personally be fucking nauseous to the core of every cell in my body, if my so-called people and their opportunistic leaders tried to label me and racially similar people pathetic victims who need hand outs for shit that happened over a century ago. I can’t believe how quickly people will run wherever their (new) masters tell them to—truly, the lack of diversity of thought and opinion among some groups of people is both astonishing and depressing. This is exactly what James Madison warned against: faction rule. And yet that seems to be the cornerstone of the Democratic Party. Yet, it wouldn’t matter if idiots didn’t swallow it with such gusto.

Attached: F64D3DFD-16AA-4F8C-AF7F-95360EAB7399.jpg (1242x1429, 772K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2019/06/19/black-democrat-booed-slave-reparations-congress/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love this. Even hopelessly liberal friends have said they don't believe in reparations and try to assure me that's not in the future. Can't wait for the debates next week

Attached: 1489042689147.jpg (800x517, 83K)

get the fuck out of my country you fucking troll mexican

>my country

Suck my big fat brown dick, you trisomy infested albino cunt. It was my country well-before yours, I’m sure.

Just a sign that the left has never been this desperate. How long has the “muh reparations” card been held back? And NOW they decide to push it to the forefront? It’s bound to smell of shit to even the lowest of IQs.

hey man im okay with you ,dont lisen to the trolls and shills calling u out on your skin color.

shut up u stupid 12 year old autistic faggot hes our brother we can deport all the leftie hispanics and there will be a few 1000 republican hispanics and we are okay with them.

Believe me, I’m more concerned about a meme flaggot agreeing with me than I am with any of what you mentioned.

probably more white than 82% of this board

According to 22 and Jew I’m only 75% European, and 20% Native American, 5% Siberian or “broadly East Asian” whatever the fuck that means.

My question is who the fuck would be paying these reparations? Just the people who are descendants of slave owners, or all white people? Because most of my family came from Ireland after slavery got outlawed, and I sure as hell am not paying up for something my ancestors didn't do.

The American Tax Payer, including a fair percentage of African Americans. It’s retarded.

Fucking kill yourself spic

How about I just fuck your mother to death?

>blacks paying their own reparations
Please fucking let this plan go through. I want to see how badly some nogs will chimp out once it hits them.

Attached: 1549937638566.png (572x496, 26K)

yikes dude

Attached: dany_cringe.jpg (642x666, 129K)

As a mixed man I support blacks fighting for it but it’s a never win battle, so many African Americans with paying 5,000 to each (which wouldn’t erase slavery and would make me feel like we just sold out our culture) it would cost a single payment of 2.1 trillion dollars. That’s for $5,000 each. We can’t even drain the entire millitary to $0 for $5,000 each, that’s the entire annually budget. Without printing a new $2.1 trillion which we mine as well give me toilet paper at that point cuz that 5,000 wouldn’t be shit, you’d be essentially doubling the fiscal budget plan but with the only return coming from consumer products wouldn’t sustain itself.

Don’t worry. They have no intention of following through with any of it—as you pointed out, it’s totally unfeasible. They just want you to perceive them as caring more about black people by treating them as invalid lemmings and not vote for Donald Trump. Losing black votes truly terrifies the shit out of Democrats—that would be it for them.

>Tax Payer
>African American
pick one

this is true.

Mr. (((Cohen))) tells the blacks to "chill". ...classic, chill hommies dis bruddah gon speak my fellow blacks.

If you haven't caught on, democrat leaders don't actually give a shit about the people.

You never accomplished anything of worth and only want to claim it after white people put in the work.

You have no idea what you’re talking about, Japfag. Please do the only thing your people are good at and just not fuck and kys.

exactly.

>pay every nigger $10,000
>it immediately goes straight back into the economy
>basically stimulas
>helicopter money without calling it such
Im surprised the FED isn't all over this. It would all immediately end up back in whites hands anyway.
>buy out every set of beats, airpods or whatever frivolous, consumer shit they spend money on
>pay day comes
>list them for 3x the price

Make it happen

You're a fuckin moron dude...Democrats just care about votes

Wherever did you get such a crazy idea?

Attached: 78C7C6F7-94CD-4429-B567-9E40E46BBB6B.gif (500x329, 1.97M)

No shit, dumbass. The problem is the very attempt should be viewed as an insult, not a remotely possibly effective political play. Blacks should leave this party in droves, instead it might actually lead to more votes. The fact that at least 50% of black people aren’t repulsed and outraged is testament to how cucked black people on the whole truly are.

latinos are white. haters gonna hate.

Attached: 1536866000642-pol.gif (336x229, 2.98M)

>I can’t believe how quickly people will run wherever their (new) masters tell them to—truly, the lack of diversity of thought and opinion among some groups of people is both astonishing and depressing.
"african-americans" are truly the most pathetic wastes of skin on earth. just talk to an african immigrant sometime and you'll be amazed by the difference - they're almost human! but american niggers are a disgrace. shlomo really did a number on them

Attached: 1528928367169.jpg (720x960, 179K)

>black witness booed for testifying against slave reparations in congress
Yet again, white people silencing black people when their views don't conform to what the white people want. When will the racism stop?

>as a Hispanic citizen of the United States-

REMOVE GOBLIN

Attached: 45863C45-8CE4-4D44-877C-AE50A9392CEF.jpg (507x539, 151K)

The american financial system has already achieved this on a whole, and it is great. inflation is just a ledger, like bitcoin. it means nothing.
>2003
>large soda cost 2$
>500sqft single $500
>minimum wage 7$
>2019
>large soda costs 5$
>500sqft single $950
>minimum wage is 12$
stuff moves around but its one loop, around a century so far iirc.

>I would personally be fucking nauseous
You would be 'nauseated.' Something being nauseous makes people nauseated. Don't worry, you're a subhumans spic, as such I don't expect you to know how common English words work.

But your point remains and is valid. No one with an ounce of pride in themselves or their people would ever ask for, much less receive, some token 'reparations.'

Pic related

Attached: The truth.jpg (1024x1024, 130K)

FWIW, you're probably responding to JIDF or some other Soros-funded left-wing shill trying to sow discord on the right. Just something to keep in mind when posting here.

>claiming grammar high ground with the most retarded thing anyone has ever said

How embarrassing for you

Attached: 50FF5DD0-1BDA-4B9A-A763-3A50669B6707.jpg (1242x1290, 622K)

Would you say hispanics would vote blue less with this issue on the forefront?

Thank you. I know. I welcome it.

There's roughly 40 million blacks in the US, giving each of them 5k would cost about 200 billion. Your point is exactly correct, but the numbers were slightly off. And as another user pointed out, this is just theater.
>All the 2020 frontrunners are white
>uh, uh, rep-rations muh niggas! Vote democrat!

ah so you're one of those.
You know in your heart the 70% natives are generally....uhg

People like Coleman Hughes get smeared by his people because he is an obvious grifter trying to get a bag from whites. Just follow his career path so far, he was a no name undergraduate who was picked out by race realist sympathizer Sam Harris to be his black talking piece to say the things about blacks that Sam Harris is afraid to say himself. Its even obvious by the way Coleman animates himself that he was groomed by Harris for this sole purpose.

Then there is Coleman's work at Quillette, an online magazine that is mainly focused on proven blacks are dumb due to IQ testing. Coleman mainly writes articles about how his people are shiftless and how racism isn't to blame for their socioeconomic outcomes. Put all that together and the picture becomes clear, Coleman is a grifter for hire, when conservatives, the IDW crowd, and race science peddlers needs a token sambo to regurgitate their views for them or fight against the interest of blacks, he is there to do the job, for a price of course!

Hispanics don’t vote so easily one way or the other. It’s a diverse group with diverse opinions. We aren’t as lemming as other “groups,” apparently. That said, I don’t imagine it helps Democrats with Hispanic votes in the least.

Yeah dude there's a couple African second gen kids at my college. Their parents are fine, they are all ready SJW "English is a privilege" full marxed out cunts.
Only first gen immigrants escape the pozz, their kids are mind raped from day 1

Wasn't this cunt supposed to be hot?

Season 1 was better

Attached: ASDXFCGASDFC.jpg (615x409, 33K)

>As a hispanic citizen who loves this country and capitalism
You have to go back, beaner. Fuck off. Youy're nothing but an invader.

So the thousands of black foot soldiers on DNC and Soros’ payroll who spout empty promises for political leverage are not “grifters for hire?” Got it.

>quoting a meme dictionary
>digging past the actual meaning
Lol, you should literally kill your dumb brown ass and your entire literal family of retarded monkeys.

Attached: literally.png (781x778, 96K)

Yes, I so love invading the country I was born and have been wildly successful in.

>thinking something like a positive, constructive racial identity can exist in a kiked to fuck hellhole thats now designed from the ground up so people infight all the time so they can continue to be good goyim

the state of this absolute guy, I swear

Kek. What a fucking loser. Eat my beany shit and have sex, you pathetic, ACTUALLY autistic poorfag.

why do you focus on the negative and superficial thing, when he clearly agreed with your point, the thing that actually means something?

you just went full on style over substance burgermode. as is expected from a coubtry who's culture is popculture. fucking hell dude

not this shit again. It will never work ever and its been proven the last 990999999999999999999999999999 fuckign times.

SEETHING

Because it was gay and lame. That’s why.

Whatever faggot. Enjoy thinking you’re not retarded.

>uprooted european who'se ancestors set foot on this soil within the last 200 years probably, if that.

you shouldn't use words like invader lightly my friend. glass houses and all that

the state of you...

>this cope
keke

The state YOU, good sir. I have almost surely fucked more of your fair Swiss woman than you have (one of them was actually Iraqi, Kek). How is that for coping?

Niggers owe white people reparations.

Have sex

Wtf why

>being underageb&
>boasting about fictional sexual conquests on an anonymous polynesian woodcarving forum

i'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're trolling

If black "reparations" people really wanted anything other than free gibs they would be trying to implement a black ethnostate and allying with white nationalists.

Civilization isn't cheap and there's no way they'd give up living in ghettos killing each to go back to living in a mudhut and eating bugs.

haha

Attached: 7iaApD1s9a9yjo1.gif (250x208, 854K)

No, I’m definitely not. I’ve shamefully been with more than a few Swiss ladies in my twenties, including a native Iraqi woman claiming to be Swiss on a European cruise many years ago. I’m just encouraging you to breed, user.

It's bribes because blacks are apathetic and Trump is gaining with black men.

dailycaller.com/2019/06/19/black-democrat-booed-slave-reparations-congress/

This is actually true. I knew he would win the second the pussy tape came out, mainly bc of black men. I was right. Made a lot of money on that actually.

>one year goes by
>we need dem reprashuns

>giving money to people who weren't slaves from people who didn't own slaves

Partially, I see spics as our misguided tropical cousins.

I actually unironically appreciate this sentiment.
I already bred. I hope you're happy. Now stop larping

crime and welfare

I’m sure you do, user.

Attached: 978D680F-EDA2-46FF-BE2C-BAA3EEFA8117.jpg (1024x970, 193K)

>go to reprashuns meeting
>say descendants of slave owners should be forced to pay compensation
>start listing the names
>get kicked out for antisemitism

So would Obama's family get reparations just for being black even when his black side comes post-WW2 from Kenya?

Not larping. Bred with a beautiful “German American,” and my children are essentially perfect. God has blessed me, despite my sins.

These details don’t matter because no one has any intention of actually implementing the policy. It’s hollow patronizing in desperate attempt for votes and relevance.

There are black people, and then there are also niggers.

So you have a group that considers themselves the lost kings of Egypt demanding reparations from a group largely composed of a group that considers themselves the descendants of those enslaved by said dispossessed kings.

>As a hispanic citizen who loves this country and capitalism, and who couldn’t give less than two shits about what troglodyte retards think or say about Hispanics, I would personally be fucking nauseous to the core of every cell in my body, if my so-called people and their opportunistic leaders tried to label me and racially similar people pathetic victims who need hand outs for shit that happened over a century ago. I can’t believe how quickly people will run wherever their (new) masters tell them to—truly, the lack of diversity of thought and opinion among some groups of people is both astonishing and depressing. This is exactly what James Madison warned against: faction rule. And yet that seems to be the cornerstone of the Democratic Party. Yet, it wouldn’t matter if idiots didn’t swallow it with such gusto.

Attached: john.jpg (602x602, 66K)

you also have spics, like op, who are desperate to shift attention away from themselves, by pointing out how shitty niggers. sorry, spics, you're barely better than niggers, in fact in many ways your worse. considering spics are slightly more intelligent, they are better organized in crime and politically organized allowing them to contribute to undermining this nation. niggers and spics are trash, and need to be expelled.

In the books, yeah

The actress is 32 and unmarried

you're worse*

Fuck off nigger, you lost your barely populated north in battle. Oh wait, you were actually compensated for it and you still whine because somehow Aztecs were in modern day Iowa

Mexico is a meme with no culture of it's own they just steal everyone elses and put a Mexican stamp on it. It's barely even older than Texas in name just lol.

Not Mexican, homos. Try again.

We (hispanics) are mostly just blue collar, hard working, god fearing Americans. Jews and college "educated" white cucks are the ones trying to undermine this country, faggot.

>calls others desperate
>claims to be white

If you were actually white, you’d be more desperate than any other race in the US.

Why decent black people are so rare among their degenerate brethren has to do with how close-nit they force themselves to be (the brotha/sista crap), along with how they force the "don't be white" mentality into literally every aspect of their lives
Having decent mannerisms and learning basic English is too white
Doing well in school and improving your condition is too white
Eating simple foods not drowned in spices/condiments is too white
Self-critique and accepting your faults is too white
Every aspect of their culture is focused around never changing, even if it is for your own betterment, because to do so would make you like white people, and they don't want that to happen because they've been taught to believe that being white is wrong, even though they can't describe white culture as something other than what a child would come up with

Attached: 1523694335167.jpg (270x270, 11K)

Based jap friend.

Stay strong. Vote no on immigration.

>Hispanics don’t vote so easily one way or the other. It’s a diverse group with diverse opinions.
You vote democrat every time.

>literally the second highest Republican voting ethnicity
>the highest Republican voting minority in general

Ah, so you’re a jap who can’t do math and is full blown retarded. Got it.

Attached: 7303E6E5-A5C1-4FEF-80A7-0F8311B7C3C1.jpg (1218x637, 113K)

>dude haha we're second best because we still vote consistently blue every time!
>see this graph that proves we're still a liability and the country would be better off without us?

>still a faggot

You’re still a faggot, bro. Just face facts. No amount of shit posting will get your tiny dick wet.

>black people
niggers arent human