FINANCIAL TRADING GENERAL

Old thread: Who else angry at people making money by sitting around fapping to brown illya all day?

Express your concerns here!

Background watching:
youtube.com/watch?v=5WPB2u8EzL8

Attached: INVEST IN THIS.jpg (1000x1600, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
investor.vanguard.com/etf/list#/etf/asset-class/month-end-returns
technology.inquirer.net/82343/p2fb-chinese-scientists-turn-copper-into-new-material-extremely-similar-to-gold-silver
twitter.com/AnonBabble

binance for buying chainlink (currently most important crypto)
as fiat on ramp use coinbase or kraken.

>and is there anyone with half a clue I should be trying to learn from?
learned a lot from philakone back in the day, some Jow Forums anons ripped his tutorials so check out the archive. just search "philakone mega" on warosu and you should find download links.

Attached: 1560217937128.png (2003x1762, 2.11M)

sup faggots. shitcoin pulling back some. oil just got a huge fucking spike and gold keeps going up. all U.S. futures are going to da moon. VIX is dead.

bonds are imploding. the U.S. dollar is currently dropping

>binance for buying chainlink (currently most important crypto)
As in "Just stock up on the shit and sit on it, it'll have the largest impact in the future"?
>philakone mega
Looking now, thanks user!

Is it worth spending much time on Jow Forums these days, or are there better places to immerse yourself?
I think stocktwits was mentioned in the last thread...

the yield on the 10-year U.S. bond is 1.987% that. is. fucked. Europe is in a fucked recession. asia is always shit. no one cares about africa. so that leave the U.S. the recession is starting now faggots. U.S. stock market is about to soar up, and next July the Federal Reserve will cut interest rates and a massive massive selloff will begin. great depression type shit anons

Not really angry, but I'd genuinely like to know how someone living paycheck to paycheck can do it. I had $1000 in savings and wondered what I could do to make it start something. All my research came up with nothing. It's a lot of money to me but literally nothing in terms of investing.
Save the ad hominem, I'm genuinely curious because I work my ass off and have fuckall to show for it. I want to change that.

Attached: 1558786793663m.jpg (723x1024, 82K)

this is a political thread though. relating the global markets that a literally about to meltdown to geo-politics. pol rarely talks about money. yet money makes the world go round. how you all going to stop the jew if you don't even fucking know how money works?

Stop posting, the loli version is better fgo fags need to hang.

I'm curious what your daily division of time is like, how much just reading news/stuff (along with where you're reading it), how much looking at raw data, monitoring trading, and actually making trades.
Also, what the ratio of [all that work] vs [fapping to flat chested lolis] is.
I don't think I caught how long you'd been doing it in the previous thread, but I'm curious what your overall asset pool's looked like over the last few years.
I've just been saving like a total slave scrub to buy a few pieces of real estate (that have sentimental value to me), so I'm curious about the speed you've accumulated at.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 4.31.36 pm.png (1347x794, 1.84M)

If you arn't planning on starting your own business, then just put your money in an index fund. Anything else is just gambling.

I don't wanna chat with people on Jow Forums about Jow Forums, I wanna chat with Jow Forums about how politics has been influencing finance
(And maybe try to learn as much as I can from )

this is the most incoherent bullshit
are you drunk

>great depression type shit anons
So basically, after the crash, the perfect time to buy shitloads of stocks in any and every company you can, with the hopes that if even 1/10 bounce back, you'll make thousand fold profits?
Time for me to save!

Index funds are exactly why I DIDN'T get into investing a year or so ago.
Just as I look at getting them, I think "Well, I'll watch the market for a month, see what happens" and it crashed near overnight.
Index is a fucking scam with the markets as volatile as they are now.
If you want "No fuss, come back in 20 years" then sure, but it's not gonna be anything more than that

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 4.37.22 pm.png (1288x540, 79K)

biz faggots are cucks. pol anons are based. pol anons need more money knowledge.

I looked into index funds, they seem to yield chump change and there seems to be a lot of kikery in fees and whatnot that eats up whatever I would potentially earn from them.
Honestly all this shit only seems to work for people that have a massive pile of cash to throw around. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've researched you kinda need to be somewhat wealthy to break into all this to begin with.

>As in "Just stock up on the shit and sit on it, it'll have the largest impact in the future"?
exactly.
many people think this is the last big x1000 for the forseeable future.

read the whitepaper and Do your own research: link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
watch some of Sergey Nazarovs presentations on Youtube.

>Is it worth spending much time on Jow Forums these days
its mostly bored Linkies that FUD and shitpost and wait for the price singularity (when chainlink goes REAL parabolic)
but like every board on Jow Forums it has some good threads full of wisdom so its worth it lurking.

>how much just reading news/stuff
I usually check telegram groups and twitter for news as soon as I wake up.

>how much looking at raw data
I always got a screen open and I have always one eye at a chart at all times.
making the trade is like 0.01% of the time. you just need to wait for the perfect setup to execute your trade. never rush it.

at the beginning its a lot of work, learning, setting up accounts, setting up tradingview, making a twitter and following the right people like chainlink and everything surrounding it.
but once you got it all up and running it doesn't really take that much time and you will become faster and your time will free up.
I have been doing it for a bit over 2 years now, started in mid 2017 right before the bullrun, I made enough money since then that I never have to wagecuck ever again.

>I've just been saving like a total slave scrub to buy a few pieces of real estate
seriously better go all in chainlink instead of buying at the top of the housing bubble.

Attached: 1560658636702.jpg (1063x1505, 352K)

...I'm almost hoping this can happen.
I don't wanna shit on Jow Forums too much, I was there at the very beginning, a whole board created just so mods could YEET all the crypto threads off Jow Forums, but it's so much fucking noise and little signal at all.
I'd much rather steady, reliable advice that produces medium profits than crazy advice with a 1/1000 chance of making 1000x profits

Yes, index funds sometimes drop a few percentage points, and that is when you are supposed to buy.

Jow Forums is the financial department of Jow Forums. Its a Jow Forums colony and thats why I'm here spreading some wisdom, so more fellow Jow Forumslacks can become wealthy.

Attached: 1560217578691.png (583x1013, 564K)

nah fucking trading talk. take that to stocktwits. but like macro econ threads in pol would be legit. Like, why did the ECB just do what it did and now the Fed held rates. no rate cut. The US dollar is being devalued. Why? because Trump's tariff shit. see this is real politics. real politics revolves around money. pol anons hate talking about money. fags

>we can't predict when this will happen
>but we can say the world 100% will collapse

The S&P index has averaged about 10% growth over the past 25 years.
The fees are generally about 1% per annum, which is fairly reasonable. You are probably thinking of Mutual Funds where some Jew actually is going to take a 3-5% cut for doing absolutely nothing.
There is no minimum to invest. You can start with a couple thousand.

I called the 2018 crash 3 days before the selling actually began. fist yourself faggot

I have 10 grand sitting around doing nothing what do I do?

Buy NILSY. It pays an 11% dividend and you’ll make money on ruble appreciation. #4 platinum producer....platinum prices to surge once South Africa collapses. If you keep buying this stock monthly you will get rich.

Why do pol anons hate talking about money? If you niggers understood how money flows you'd take the redpill game like five levels up. you cucks don't even know how money works kek and fuck these biz fags talking about how to make trades. that shit is for biz. pol should talk about the economy more often. econ = politics

>exactly.
>many people think this is the last big x1000 for the forseeable future.
Welp, I'll grab as many as I can then and hope for the best.

I'm familiar with link, and the concepts of smart contracts, I think I was just totally burned out from the stress of crypto that once I finally saw it, I totally ignored it.
>"I've made my money, I've gotten out, I'm not going back in. Not again"
Was basically me, despite all the siren songs since.
I think this is a real wakeup that I just need to stop being stupid and get back into it.

>but like every board on Jow Forums it has some good threads full of wisdom so its worth it lurking.
Guess I'll lurk then
>and twitter for news as soon as I wake up.
Old friend of mine traded traditional shares, and it always amazed me that every morning he just spend an hour reading every normie newspaper in the state. I guess once you know what to look for, it's the hidden info in the everyday that matters, not the rarer stuff.
>I always got a screen open and I have always one eye at a chart at all times.
That works then.
>making the trade is like 0.01% of the time. you just need to wait for the perfect setup to execute your trade. never rush it.
I figured this much, so when you see the charts doing something important, you just on-the-spot jump over, give them your full attention, and think through a trade?
>at the beginning its a lot of work, learning, setting up accounts, setting up tradingview
I imagine just getting set up these days is a massive endeavour... Still, I guess I just need to learn what I can and get myself set up then.

Dont be a fag xrp is nwo

Bump

Politics dont happen with out money. Get resdy for 08 to look like a hiccup

Buy crypto fag riskiest beat but only way a grand will mean something

Any online services you would recommend?

Ready to find out how hard it is to get out of an index fund when the markets face plant?

right? the markets are literally setting up to crash 2008 style and anons would rather talk about trannys and nigger dicks. the absolute state of pol

>making a twitter and following the right people like chainlink and everything surrounding it.
I know this is probably a bit taboo to ask, but is there any chance you could tell me your twitter account, or at least some other way to keep in touch?
Just seeing who you're following would probably help quite a bit, but I'd also like to be able to get in touch in the future. It just seems a shame that we're chatting here as anons and after the thread, I may have no way of contacting you again.
If you don't wanna post anything here, my email's [email protected], and I have a business twitter account that one of my employees shitposts on, @VelleitySoft
Either way, I'd appreciate being able to contact you in the future.
>but once you got it all up and running it doesn't really take that much time and you will become faster and your time will free up.
I imagine just doing day-to-day online things with an eye on some charts would leave you pretty much free to do whatever you want.

>I have been doing it for a bit over 2 years now, started in mid 2017 right before the bullrun, I made enough money since then that I never have to wagecuck ever again.
Just thinking back to 2017 is giving me nightmares, stop it user.
Kidding, I'll try to learn as much as I can, and if things are going well, probably get rid of one of my investment properties, fucking thing's just falling apart and costing me more money from maintenance than I'm getting from rent or it appreciating in price.

Correct. Be greedy when other are scard and scared when other are greedy

>Get resdy for 08 to look like a hiccup

yup. these nigger anons are fucking clueless.

Just wait

dumbass! never post personal info on Jow Forums. delete that shit asap

Vanguard is probably your best bet.
investor.vanguard.com/etf/list#/etf/asset-class/month-end-returns
Look at the U.S. or international ETFs.

Oh shit nigger what are you doing?

Attached: are_u_stupid.png (1904x1070, 1.46M)

The reason the dollar has to be revalued is to try and get labor cost down. It also needs to happen other wise the real cost of the debt increases

Physical silver or crypto.

Truth. Money is the movement of power.

seriously user, delete this shit now

>seriously better go all in chainlink instead of buying at the top of the housing bubble.
I'm not saving to get in on housing as an investment, the property I want is the reason I'm trying to make money, it's the end goal.
The building pictured in is the IRL apartment block my waifu lives in.
Right now it's 19 years old, which, with the 30 year Japanese construct-demolish-rebuild cycle, gives me 11 years maximum to buy at least a 50% stake in it to protecc it for my waifu forever.

I do HAVE investment properties, but they're not important. They're just a means to get profit.
What's important is being able to use that profit to protecc mai waifu's home.
11 years.
50 Million American Dollars.
So far I have half a million tied up in property.
How much of an absolute fucking idiot am I?
(Don't worry, I know exactly how dumb I am, but this at least gives me a reason to try)
Well then, I'll see you over there!
Dis the shit I wanna see Jow Forums talking bout.
But also wanna learn what all the people on Jow Forums who made it with crypto think.

Energy Return on Investment, and it's freefalling with nothing to stop it.
I just wanna be comfy for when the shit really does hit the fan

Attached: ep2-19m12s.png (850x478, 468K)

>so when you see the charts doing something important, you just on-the-spot jump over, give them your full attention, and think through a trade?
I first look at the chart and through the different timeframes since the last time I looked at it.
I adjust my TA and then wait til I see a good setup for a trade, then act accordingly. I always take profits when my targets are hit.
it all sounds stressful but once you get the hang of it its easy. almost like a videogame where you grind for numbers.

XRP is a shitcoin which only exists to distract normies so they hand over their BTC and ETH.

>Either way, I'd appreciate being able to contact you in the future.
I'll send you a mail with some stuff fren to get you set up.

Attached: 1528766618315.jpg (2508x3541, 1.59M)

dont buy silver buy gold

so much needs to be said here, maybe ill add some thoughts if its still around in a few hours
>t.trader 10+years
>t.algo trader 2+ years

I've seen them pop up quite a bit, they do seem to have a good reputation. Thank you for the information.

fck mates Trump is playing with fire. One wrong move and the whole fucking economy explodes. it's on thin ice like that right now. He wants to fire the Federal Reserve chair! How the fuck is that not pol worthy???

>If you niggers understood how money flows you'd take the redpill game like five levels up
I maintain that if even a quarter of Jow Forums understood fractional reserve banking we'd already have privately funded white ethnostates and a solution to world hunger, by the privately funded white ethnostates, just so the niggers would go away and stop annoying them

This crash that is coming is going to make 2008 look like a walk in the park. If have wealth (gold, silver, crpyto, land) you are going to have fun because everything is going to be on a blow out sale. This has been building up since going off the gold standard in 71. The pedro dollar is on its way out. The ones hold the usa debt are the ones going to get fucked the hardest though. When 21 trillion has zero real world value you will have realize you should have been holding something real

>How much of an absolute fucking idiot am I?
don't buy some shitty building m8. make more money, trade, invest and then move with your waifu into a mansion.
much better plan.

Attached: 6b9bcf0a134f52a024f93a575923104.jpg (700x900, 207K)

rare, very very rare. a based af canadian

Attached: 1532061031961.jpg (307x307, 27K)

>Be greedy when other are scard and scared when other are greedy
Words of wisdom here, thanks user.
It's my business, do what you like.
Fuck, Jow Forums's seen my business's address when I've unboxed stuff in the past, shit literally does not matter.
Nothing my spam filter can't handle.

i can code trading algorithms, i'm currently building a custom proprietary algo for a stock daytrader. i want to do it for crypto though. do you use any technical indicators to make your trades, or is it all just based on sentiment?

Dont be stupid. The usa currency can be backed by gold or silver. Silver is the most undervalued commodity on the planet. Its used in every electric and with the robotic revolution around the corner its only going to get more scarce.

Trump right now wants to do everything in his power to make the market float until the election, afterwards who the fuck knows. I think he will ease the tentions with the tradewar in the meantime

>I maintain that if even a quarter of Jow Forums understood fractional reserve banking we'd already have privately funded white ethnostates and a solution to world hunger, by the privately funded white ethnostates, just so the niggers would go away and stop annoying them

THIS. anons, stop being retards and fucking learn about how the money system works!

The only chance any of you have of making money is holding long on index stocks.

If you trade on margin or day trade, you will lose everything. Guaranteed.

>algo trader at home
Keep your thoughts to yourself. There is nothing you can say which isn't going to lead to massive losses for anyone who follows your advice.

>I always take profits when my targets are hit.
>it all sounds stressful
I'm sure if I actually just took the profits when I hit those targets it wouldn't have been anywhere near as stressful, but I was young, greedy, and a total idiot.
Now I'm only two of those things.
>almost like a videogame where you grind for numbers.
This is an interesting way to put it, but I guess that's actually a pretty good example.
>I'll send you a mail with some stuff fren to get you set up.
You have no idea how much I appreciate this, thank you so much!
Next time I get over to Germany, I'll buy you a beer.

1. get robinhood 2. get options trading & buy calls 3. free tendies

Attached: 5DB7D50D-B686-47CB-BA7C-9629715B42BD.jpg (1242x1271, 119K)

It's starting now, that's the crazy shit. The Great Depression 2.0 is literally starting, tonight, here and now. The U.S. yield curve is just epicly fucked. The moment those yields start soaring.... holy fucking shit anons

Wrong xrp is elitist coin and going to be the biggest way wealth moves around the globe. Xrp is nwo. Bitcoin was a test to see if people would use it and what they build and eth is as good as useless. Btc and eth are much to costly to use. Plus xrp is not a currency as much as it is an asset because every coin will represent a percentage of world daily trade.

alright, just checking. some newfag shit but all good if you got it under control

The world economy explores, not just the usa. Trust trump but buy gold haha

I got 430$. What should i invest in tomorrow? Pls help guise. Thanks.

Attached: 1547183652542m.jpg (922x1024, 107K)

This. he has zero intention of ending the China trade war until like two weeks before the election. That's why he is so hyper focused on doing everything possible to keep the stocks up. Stocks up = re-election.

You have no idea how rare it is actually. This board makes it seem like there is more then 10 based canadians

the chinks are already onto making fake gold and silver. it will replace the parts needed in those components, while gold will always have more worth than silver beyond the eletronics industry
technology.inquirer.net/82343/p2fb-chinese-scientists-turn-copper-into-new-material-extremely-similar-to-gold-silver

You call others niggers yet act and talk like one yourself.

I do agree trump will do whatever he can to keep it a float till 2020. Its why he wants lower rates and QE. It will keep the stock market growing.

I'm with ya user, the global debt bomb is exploding right now. Today's FOMC set it off. Europe is already fucked. Deutche Bank is about to file bankruptcy. Asia is a fucking mess. Japs can't pump their markets up anymore and may be hit with serious inflation soon. this is all pre-WWII shit. same thing, repeating

Its going to be fun

yes indeed. so fucking lame that these anons don't even care. some tranny thread has their attention. kek

of course I use indicators, otherwise TA is impossible.
wouldn't know how to make a bot out of it tho.

2 years ago I was even more clueless than you now and thanks to some based user from Jow Forums I got into crypto and trading. gotta give back from time to time.

unfortunately not but nice fanfiction user.
sorry XRP is a shitcoin (doesn't mean you can't make money with it but there are better investments with much higher ROI)

Attached: 1554142118172.jpg (898x1252, 522K)

Very possible. I hold both. Everything the chinks make is fake and works a quarder as well so i doubt it will be used in another other than junk. This isn't the first im hearing of this

how do you know the energy source certainly won't be replaced in the future? I like this idea but I don't think history is cycling

I already have a mansion I share with my little sister, so stuff like that really doesn't interest me.
Being able to drop $100k on a car every few years would also be nice, but the one thing I don't have that I truly want, the one reason I get out of bed in the morning, it's so I can literally live in and own my Waifu's luxury apartment, along with literally every other apartment surrounding it.
Once I get the waifublock, being able to rent out 100x or so appartments as passive income, then we start worrying about bigger flashier houses and cars.
Till then, I own the car I want, I have land with a three story mansion, now I want a place in Japan to chill at whenever I go over there.
Otherwise, there is fuck all in life to drive me forwards.
Maybe once I get started, I'll get a taste for money. Maybe.
Till then, stupid goals.
(No reason I can't buy an apartment building outright, take a loan out against said building, then use that money to invest with. It's like I never bought the building at all!)

Attached: Nagato-and-Kyon-apotheosis.jpg (400x231, 46K)

habbening soon anons get ready

Attached: nesara.png (233x216, 16K)

Its sad ive only been on here for 5 months and there is a lot of dumb ass who just fall for clickbait threads.

Ive made my beats a long time ago. Im more then happy with my xrp returns.

Attached: nwo.jpg (640x353, 36K)

Bets

Attached: 987654321.jpg (360x270, 19K)

Jow Forums won't try to fuck me harder than any of my own customers or clients, don't worry.
I've been around since the days where posting half a photo of your face would end up with 50 threads on /b/ trying to ID you just so they can order gay porn mags to your address, these days it just doesn't matter anymore.
It's almost a shame those days are gone, but eh.

>If you trade on margin or day trade, you will lose everything. Guaranteed.
God knows how many thousand I made back in the day mining and trading bitcoin/dogecoin, god knows how much I'd have now if I held onto it all.
But I'm glad to know that it's impossible that's how I bought my first car when I was a kid. Nah, must just be my delusion

damn oldfag respect points

i want to hear your take on the new shitcoin facebook want normies to buy, think it will be worth or nah?

Stay the fuck away. Bitcoin and others may be free of the jew, but facebook coin is literally the kike bending you over. FB coin is a psyops. That's all it is. It's about indoctrinating normies into accepting a cashless society. just took that screencap btw so yea kinda funny how bank ceos are now talking about cashless society right after Jewbook Zuckerface released a shitcoin

Attached: 357995145683.png (701x516, 294K)

Alloys aren't news. We've had them for decades now.
They work, in a pinch, but when you need something to be perfect, you don't have a choice.
Thus, the people with the thing you need can sell it for top dollar.
If 99% of electronics are made with alloy shit, then that turns gold into a niche.
1g of gold will always be worth exactly 1g of gold.
Saying "But alloys!" means fuck all when electronics production is increasing exponentially each year.
More gold is used in tech now, when maybe 1% of tech actually uses gold, then was being used in 1975 when 100% of tech needed gold.

why didnt i buy calls for this bull run, i'm literally a retard

No way read their white paper. Its a stable coin and if you dig you will find it is using ripple

Curious, what do you think the best way to buy Japanese shit after an inflation boom?
USD (if you trust it), gold? What's a good asset to actually store value in?

shits gonna pullback user. SPY ex dividend on Friday and quad witching.

well then, if thats your goal its your goal and I wish you good luck with that.
I send you a mail soon.

It a stablecoin pegged to a basket of different assets so it wont be very volatile.
sure you will be able to trade it but profits wont be really worth it.
however it could be useful to diversify your profits into it as it could be more trustworthy than other stablecoins.

Attached: 1560111367820.jpg (2560x1440, 637K)

Btc for asia likely