Can we all agree that the anti-gay stonetoss comics are shit? Like they don't even make sense...

Can we all agree that the anti-gay stonetoss comics are shit? Like they don't even make sense. The rest of his comics are fine but the anti-gay ones literally never make sense

Attached: gay-molestation-comic.png (1500x500, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0145213492900878
archive.is/EmXGv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>it's a bubble

What is this one even trying to say? To this day I have literally no idea what his point here is. It makes no sense.

Also, hotdogs up the ass hurt like hell. They sting like a motherfucker.

Attached: gays-just-like-you-comic1.png (1000x1000, 74K)

Triggered fag

OP is a faggot, what else is new?

it's obvious he's just trying to get hate clicks to generate revenue. now he panders hard to his new found followers, the leftist from leddit. the homophobe theories don't hold up under any scrutiny, legal or logical.

Fags reproduce by molestation

Attached: 1541186325290.jpg (500x464, 82K)

It's funny because it's a scientific fact that pedo dads make gay sons. The more gay they are the more their dad fucked them up (the ass).

Attached: 1556206845968.png (595x570, 361K)

Attached: memesarereallife.jpg (1280x853, 700K)

i admit this one kind of cracked me up. hotdog in butt. lol.

The joke is that gay people are made when they are molested as children.

Homosexuals are vastly more likely to have been sexually abused by their family in their younger years.
Hot dogs are bot supposed to go in through the anus— most things are not supposed to go in through the anus. The homosexual believes it is normal to put a hot dog into his anus.
t. ex-homosexual

I'd love to read a scientific journal on this, got one?

you are correct, this is why they push molestation to schools

Wait, I thought it was the other way around. Gay children are more likely to be abused because they're gay, they don't become gay because they're abused.

you gunna jerk off to it or something?

>being bluepilled

sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0145213492900878
Ten year olds have not gone through puberty. (Median age for molestation according to the link above)
Pedos don’t care about the child’s sexual orientation anyways.

shh, let them believe their 'scientific evidence' from angelfire blogs.

are you retarded?

Lol most gays were abused/molested by someone.
Funnily enough it takes sever psychological trauma to want a dick in your ass.
I'm sure these days there are plenty of "trendy" gays doing it for the globohomo kudos, but the fact still remains that gays reproduce by touching kids

Here you go. archive.is/EmXGv

>46% of homosexuals self report being molested as children by someone of the same sex
>this doesn't make any sense!

Attached: 46 child rape.png (893x531, 31K)

You need to calm down

That's kinda funny. Stonetoss? Gonna have to Google that.

nigger what? children that haven't gone through puberty and don't even know what their dick is used for can't be gay or any other sexual orientation, since they don't know what that is
4/10

and then the shills stop replying, it's magic

we stop replying because nobody takes you idiots serious, you're like flat-earthers quoting stats from multiple decades ago during the aids scare. I'm more likely to believe the Polls against Trump have less bias while being engineered.

There's no causal link established in the article, or any scientific journal, between children becoming gay as a result of sexual abuse. As a matter of fact, the study reports that a minority of them were sexually abused. There's many straight men who've been sexually abused by men as well and they turned out straight. It could very well be a coincidence.

I assume this is a joke

It was published in a peer reviewed science journal that's how you know it's reliable info.

When you make a lot of content it's not always going to be good or funny to everyone. Are these really his comics or edits?

What does that have to do with being gay..

>t. faggot

Dead animal flesh. Hot dogs are dead animals.

I need more of these Cruz memes, they are so fucking funny

How the fuck do you know, user?

>There's many straight men who've been sexually abused by men as well and they turned out straight
That's 7% straight men were abused, against 46% of homosexuals. If nearly half of all faggots self report childhood sexual abuse by someone of the same sex, it's strongly suggestive of a causal link. If you add in the studies on correlations between non sexual trauma and increased rates of homosexuality and bisexuality, there's a lot of evidence to suggest that there is a clear connection.

Attached: 111111.jpg (536x407, 84K)

Seething gayboy.

The study says a minority of them REPORTED being abused. Not everyone who was abused is going to report being abused even if they consider it abuse, and many don't because they are now gay and so justify it to themselves after the fact. And of course it doesn't establish a causal link. That's not the point of the piece.

The idea that homosexuals reproduce through molestation is common, especially among homosexuals. The comic is making fun of the idea that gays are 'born this way', which is a theory that has never had any supporting science. It was just a convenient tack to take to avoid criticism.

The idea of a genetic basis for homosexuality is losing credibility quickly as we discover more about genes. I saw a headline within the last couple weeks about a study that claimed to find no evidence that there was a genetic cause, for example. And we're seeing much more support for the idea that it is a matter of hormones/endocrine system, which can be influenced heavily by both genetics and environment (so a possible soft genetic cause.)

Sexual abuse of children can certainly lead to mental issues that can impact hormones/endocrine system, dopamine, etc. Between that and knowing that a lot of gays report abuse, the idea that its a common cause for homosexuality is certainly plausible, so the comic is a valid mockery.

Attached: 15542-8467-9548.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

>during the aids scare.
Just remind me again, which "community" was the first to be impacted by HIV/AIDS in America?

Wasn't the first person to die of AIDS in the states a teenage boy, who died at 16, was first admitted into hospital for his symptoms early into 15, meaning he was probably infected while he was 14?

Attached: 11.jpg (1667x798, 376K)

>2001
I wonder what those numbers would be like now after nearly 2 decades of homosexuality promoting propaganda. Or if academics would even conduct such a study

>There's no causal link established in the article, or any scientific journal
thats because it is impossible to prove causal links with absolute certainty, jackass

Gas all faaaaaaaaggggggggs

>Or if academics would even conduct such a study
You know they won't. Remember that Jew doctor at Mount Sinai hospital that fought the promotion of homosexuality because of the dangerous aspects of the lifestyle? He campaigned against faggotry promotion because of all the anal cancer, AIDS, syphilis and so on and iirc he last his job. It's surprisingly hard to find an article about it.

Attached: gay mental illness research.jpg (1064x993, 704K)

This one is good

Attached: born-this-way-comic.png (625x1215, 66K)

i don't get it

One for (you) fren

Attached: cbe.png (490x507, 349K)

Puberty is not a prerequisite for sexual interest. Children engage in some sex play with each other and often are aware of their gender preferences. Prepubescents have a small amount of sex hormones, that amount slightly increases during peripubescence (around age 8-10) and then during puberty it skyrockets.

>324k people die of AIDS in the US in a decade, including 10% of all gay men there.
>"scare"

These gays were dying of aids because they refused to stop fucking. In places like the San Francisco bath house scene, everyone knew that AIDS was everywhere and was killing people left and right, but they were STILL HAVING ORGIES WITH STRANGERS EVERY NIGHT. People were finding out they had it, and then deciding 'well, i'm gonna die, so I might as well keep fucking.'

How many people's lives could have been saved if they'd just taken a break for a bit? I don't mean go celibate, I mean just fuck only a couple different people at a time that they know are safe, not multiple strangers A DAY.

I remember reading an article/journal by a doctor who was in SF at the time and trying to treat and council these guys and get them to stop, but it seems to have been memory holed. Anyone know the one I mean and know where to find it?

Attached: 14792-11210-32194.png (722x525, 645K)

>I remember reading an article/journal by a doctor who was in SF at the time and trying to treat and council these guys and get them to stop
I know what you're talking about, I remember reading it too but I can't remember the author and don't know where to start looking. Sorry, have a faggots story from his time in SF instead

Attached: gay1.jpg (1290x9017, 2.2M)

Attached: gay 2.jpg (1793x8441, 3.37M)

all stonetoss comics are embarassingly pandering cringe

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID

That's a good one. I remember the original anger when this first came out. I believe the guy's main site and original posting are gone now as he got destroyed by the mob.

I grew up near SF and have met a lot of people with similar stories to this guy, and a lot of sad old gay men who lost all their friends in the late 80's to AIDS. There's a lot of Gays who despise what the gay rights movement became because it failed to attribute any responsibility, or support voices of people who spoke against the lifestyle.

Unfortunately, for every self aware gay I've met, I've met 3 retarded faggots that destroy my sympathy for them.

Attached: 20294-27638-16665.jpg (1131x783, 237K)

????????
wut
explain pls

Being gay doesn't make sence. Why would you CHOOSE (yes it is a choice) not to reproduce and live a disgusting AIDS life?

here's two
all stonetoss comics are embarassingly pandering cringe still

no, they're very effective. Grew up in a middle class suburb, like everyone I knew talked about comic strips, got lots of their life lessons and morality from comic strips. They practically went apeshit when they tried to take Charlie Brown out

Perversion, most regret it if they survive reaching old age

Most of them don't choose it. They become gay as a result of being molested as children.

No

accurate

I would have had the normal guy eating a hamburger or something so the point is illustrated unequivocally.

It's very implausible that prepubescent kids have developed a sexual identity as gay. It is also implausible that molesters only want to molest kids that are also homos (keep in mind that molesting does not require consent). Therefore what you are saying doesn't make sense at all.

Ragebait

>It's very implausible that prepubescent kids have developed a sexual identity as gay.
An identity no, but they may have base primitive feelings of attraction towards the same gender.

>It is also implausible that molesters only want to molest kids that are also homos
There's not much research on that, but what is known at the least is that there are pedophiles who want the child to be a willing participant and those that don't. What's not known is the proportions.

agreed
they're his worst

Thai one is actually pretty funny

Seething faggit
Sage and hide

>This post
>That ID
I suppose you are an expert on the matter?

How does it not make sense? Everyone knows gays are bred by molestation, whether it be by kiddy diddling or other forms of abuse such as brainwashing and suggestion.

>Can we all agree
No

>hotdogs up the ass hurt like hell. They sting like a motherfucker.
Of course you would know.

yeah homosexuality is a weird subject. fucking man ass obviously is compatible with thriving based civilization, given greek and roman history. it's when people hold strong public identities around fucking man ass that it gets weird. and then the whole trannoid thing getting pinned to it...

honestly this public obsession with fucking man ass is equal with homophobes as it is with fags. it's like, chill. people are gonna fuck each other in the ass, it's happened since the dawn of man. animals do it. just tell people they are gross for forming a social identity around fucking man ass and move on.

That comic makes sense if you know most gays have been molested, which may have messed up their thinking in adulthood. Even if there isn’t a transferable brain altering disease aspect like toxoplasmosis or exposure issues like hormones in foods.

>reading comprehension

Op that gave me a hearty chuckle. Cheers cunt

This is pretty retarded. What is that was a woman? Jow Forumsfags would call this an unfunny degenerate leftist comic.

Pretty much this, can't believe my dumb cunt government spent millions of tax payer dollars to ask the Australian public what they thought of it all.

the guy's disgusted bc he's thinking about gay sex
The other guy says, but what if it's your own son
So the guy is like, why would it be better if I was fucking my own son

they are just too high IQ for your pozzed mind

>Fags reproduce by molestation
Kind of like prions. They don't really reproduce, they convert

Attached: I11-08-prion.jpg (650x395, 38K)

Attached: ohthehorror.jpg (514x768, 63K)

was meant for

Dumb cringeposter
>tfw to smaret not to cringe at popular thing

only the JQ ones really make me budge

i mean like jews heh what will they do next..

stonetoss is.. like... so based bro

>stonetoss
>popular
lmao

and it's not about being smart, stonetoss is just really, really bad. the type of smug, strawman 'gotcha' comics that would have been torn to shreds around here 10 years ago, but because it aligns with the opinions of trump newfags it gets a pass
and that fact IS cringe

>stonetoss is just really, really bad.
Are you sure you're just not really, really triggered?

you can't question much at all if you're busy questioning the holocaust. not that it's any of my business, but I'm not particularly angry with any jews today

only by the lowered standards

> oral sodomy is OK

Attached: 1539336354836.jpg (500x565, 49K)

Goddamn mobile horseshit, I wanna read these but it blurs to shit.

Turn it sideways

>only by the lowered standards

of your lowered intelligence?

Clicked on the filename itself instead of the image and now it opened it nonblurry. Go figure!

>checked into hospital aged 15
>had been suffering symptoms for 3 years

So he was raped at the absolute latest only aged 11/12

Attached: sodomite.png (658x482, 186K)

>t. faggot

Attached: 1525693929629.gif (500x271, 3.01M)

that was a good read. Jesus what terrible degeneracy the Jews have pushed onto us