Orange county hate thread

Orange county fucking sucks and it should be nuked theres so many fucking asians there. What should we do about these pests who drive up housing prices?

Attached: an awful place.jpg (300x297, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jack-donovan.com/axis/2011/03/violence-is-golden/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was thinking about moving to Orange county. I live in LA now. I like it every time I go down there.

Anaheim is such a dump.

its a boring place to live theres no forests no nature and you are trapped in (((civilization)))

I get that gut feeling being in the city with dogburners or otherwise when the shit hits the fan might be less than optimal...

we must conjure the power of abaddon to destroy this horrible place we must conjure the power of abaddon to destroy this horrible place we must conjure the power of abaddon to destroy this horrible place we must conjure the power of abaddon to destroy this horrible place we must conjure the power of abaddon to destroy this horrible place we must conjure the power of abaddon to destroy this horrible place we must conjure the power of abaddon to destroy this horrible place we must conjure the power of abaddon to destroy this horrible place we must conjure the power of abaddon to destroy this horrible place we must conjure the power of abaddon to destroy this horrible place we must conjure the power of abaddon to destroy this horrible place we must conjure the power of abaddon to destroy this horrible place we must conjure the power of abaddon to destroy this horrible place

Attached: abaddons sigil.jpg (500x491, 44K)

i like the ducks and the angels. and i think disneyland is nice, although i havent been there in 15 years and it's offensively expensive, but i mean its a free market, they can charge whatever they want. sorry about the chinky-lee problem. isn't it like the reddest county in socal? maybe i'm completely mistaken on that.

I like going to Huntington Beach and Corona del Mar. That's enough for me.

fuck asian "people" they are psychopathic insects

Attached: asians lack empathy.png (2565x835, 1.77M)

well of course your only going to the coast so it will seem nice but its not.

tfw gookminster

rip I heard the replacement of whites is really bad out there

My high school was something like 4% white, about 1 white person per yearbook page.

Irvine has some beautiful parks and trails

Probably OC is the highest population area in socal that's even a tad conservative and this is what you strike at? You fucking jew.

pffft its boring as fuck there if i had to live in that sterile hellhole Id kill myself if your happiness depends of viewing aesthetic scenery just look at pictures online lol
fuck irvine

It voted blue last election, and it'll probably never be red again at this rate.

its the fact that its soooooo fucking boring here and theres nothing but city im here for college and the people here are fucking jerks
pic related is what I hope happens to all these chinks

Attached: hatred cop killing.jpg (634x356, 57K)

You CA faggots bitch all you want

But the truth is, you guys go to OC to get food every chance you get.

>Eats delicious dumplings
>Constantly drools over flat chested/ass Asian women
>Gets on Jow Forums to shit on Asians after a lethargic fap because even while recognizing that you can be a bottom of the barrel white guy and still get an Asian chick, you still haven’t even touched one.

>inb4 chink
>inb4 China owns you
>inb4 go back to “insert subreddit”

The Chinese immigrants have ruined Irvine.
It used to be such a beautiful White safe space in the 1980’s

FUCK MEXICO
FUCK SOUTH KOREA
FUCK VIETNAM
FUCK CHINA
FUCK ASIANS AND TROLL MEXICANS!

Attached: an-interview-with-the-makers-of-hatred-2015s-most-controversial-game-783-1421608751.jpg (1272x694, 194K)

The communist Chinese own YOU

>bottom of the barrel white guy
thats where your wrong kiddo, I have sunken cheeks, blonde hair and am very muscular im far from "bottom of the barrel" mr microdick
true

Asian food sucks and your whores are always trying to slob on my knob like corn on the cob

come at me you piece of shit glow tard

keep making threats and we'll do something to seriously warrent your fears and insecurities

whacha gonna do faggot? shoot me? i own guns to you know and i have plenty of places to hide

Truth hurts

>microdick
Wew lad. it’s 6” FYI since you’re obviously dying for that information.

>inb4 LOL ONLY 6”
>white manlet smirk coyly recedes into a scowl
>realizing his dick isn’t even that big
>goes to OC to eat more dumplings and angrily faps while he waits for his League of Legends match to pop

?

I am from Dana Point. Grew up there. Chinks ruined OC and other groups driving up my childhood home from 160k to 950k. My only hope Is someday there will be war and we can deport them all:( feels really bad man

Don’t forget to buy more dumplings at OC, faggot.

Don’t forget we make more money than you fags on average

Brb, gonna rice this blue eyed blondie after dinner, i swear if you drive a nice car, they would do anything

well I mean you can just do it yourself

Attached: brenton tarrant.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>What should we do about these pests who drive up housing prices?
You should challenge each and every one of them to an MMA death match. Sometimes life is winner-take-all, user.

FBI go away :( I don't like you inciting violence in this christian imageboard

larp harder shovel tooth micro dick lol

jack-donovan.com/axis/2011/03/violence-is-golden/

Cypress resident here. My old elementary school is now a Korean church. When I went to that school three decades ago, the student body was half Mexican.

Attached: WM.jpg (1995x779, 655K)

I'm surprised they haven't torn out the prayglound.

Anaheim is full of homeless drug using homos at the river bed near the angel stadium. That place needs a gassing.

I mean its to miserable here who wouldnt use drugs? its the only real way to cope

Funny you mention that. The part pictured is what they added in the front. They occupy only half of the main building. The old playground is in the back and it's dilapidated to the point of possibly causing serious injury. So... no, they haven't torn out the playground. But someone tore down the groundskeeper's shack in the field, as well as the old after-school-care buildings. It was probably the city.

Attached: The Remnants of Swain Elementary.jpg (1795x997, 666K)

My gfs brother is in OC and I’m pretty sure he is a Jow Forumsack. OC seems mildly better than LA but not by much.

>My gf
fuck off normalfag

OC is full of old hippies, the spick hoard, a fuck-ton of boat-people, SJW-hipsters, and butt-load of faggots. It was white-flight central in the 1960's and1970s, but the fuckers and vermin followed — a boom boom from every nigger-mobile at a stoplight. English is not a thing in some places. Unless you have 2M to buy a house, you will live between a hooker and 27 spicks in a two-bedroom.

Literally nothing, the chinks here commit no crimes and keep to themselves super well. They also keep out the pests because they know as soon as the nogs move in, their homes will plummet in value. The chinks are a small price to pay for a nigger-free paradise.

This is Jow Forums not Jow Forums, go to /sig/ and improve yourself for the race war fren. We all will make it, and must for the future of white children.

fuck off and die normalfag stop using Jow Forums

Attached: eye sliced open slowly.gif (318x232, 1.99M)

>full of chinks and beaners now
what's the point? just incorporate it into LAC and end the suffering

omg un chien anadaleu im so spooked off

Ok (((user))) u mad? 1488 deal with it like.

get then fuck out normalfag before i find you and kill your girlfriend in front of you

Jow Forums is supposed to be for social outcasts only

Attached: 4chan2005vs2018.jpg (1024x569, 147K)

OC went blue last election and in 2016. There are also a shit-full of drugged-out homeless fuckers that are off the fucking planet. The south part ain't bad, but you pay millions to live there

>CHINEE COMMIT NO CRIME, YOU TRUST CHINA NOW, GWEILO

Attached: Leland_Yee.jpg (962x1287, 237K)

ironic pic, i started posting in 2005 meanwhile you're the one seething like a newfag

ooops i meant
for the normalfags
it doesnt matter how long youve been on this website because theres no social hierarchy here because were anonymous so stop assigning value to how long youve been here. if your not a social outcast you must leave

>m-muh food

Only bad part is they can't drive for shit, but Irvine built massive lanes to work around them.

>stop assigning value to how long you've been here
>posts an image that does that
lmao cope. and i'll never leave until the place gets shut down.

Attached: tru.jpg (600x449, 65K)

Old /b/ and even gentlemen era Jow Forums had those who had relationships. Outcast doesn’t mean “incel” until the feelsfags ruined Jow Forums. This is also Jow Forums where you should want to improve yourself and not be a lazy nigger. As long as you arnt leaking your normalfagness into /a/ or /c/ or similar it’s not a problem.
Have sex kike.

Typical shill blackpilled kike nonsense. Kys shareblue.

Your state's fault for allowing demon-rats to take over.
Enjoying your diversity?
No?
Are you white?
MSM say's it's your fault.

>Outcast doesn’t mean “incel”
yes it does actually women dont date guys who have friends idiot
i wont kill myself but id be more than happy to kill you
where you at?

you must be a chink yourself because they are absolutely nigger like.
>disgusting gook language which they speak loudly in front of others
>stand in pathways and doorways completely oblivious to anyone or anything else around them
>food stinks like shit, so does their B.O.
>women are just as rabidly SJW as any blue haired white girl
and ontop of that they still commit crime, though it's mostly white collar now.
you can bet if the police force ever turns majority chink and more flood in they'll start to form gangs and commit violent crimes.

a republican ruined california

Attached: 1200px-Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg (1200x1501, 382K)

This isn’t a 18 year old mindset. Really go to /sig/ and your life will be better for it. Trying to be a tough guy on the internet is funny though keep at it.

Estancia?

Simi Valley CA user here fuck the beaners turning my white suburb into the fucking valley

im sorry user, it's a terrible feel. mine was ruined by southeast asians and beaners.

>As he pulled out his AR 15 he let a deafening screech Beaners he said SMELLS LIKE BEANERS! MUST BE BEANERS!

Attached: 1482115034002.jpg (461x487, 76K)

this post was a joke made in minecraft and about minecraft for any glowniggers

Attached: 1488605902255.jpg (621x1000, 367K)

Move to grass valley.

Lived in stanton for a few years and recently moved to noho. Stanton was a little armpit but i miss it. At least living near lil saigon provided incredible vietnam munchie crunchies.

It’s real. I could get a breakfast burrito the size of a newborn baby for 5 dollars and authentic pho for cheap too. If anyone from oc is ever in stanton get a breakfast burrito from harry’s cafe. Legitimately one of the most delicious things i have ever eaten in my life.

Ive beaten up several people in real life

wow, noodles, tripe and green onion. so worth having my town turned into a shitshack full of slants. kill yourself faggot.

>noho
It sucks but vicious dogs is good.
That’s nice dear, eat your tendies.

where do you live? lets meetup at the great park in OC and settle our differences.

Attached: smug satania.jpg (228x221, 8K)

are you gonna try and kiss him?

I don’t want my dick sucked fag

Nah move to SD. It has better nature and fucking killer beaches

San Diego is fucked now as well.

It was the most red until all these fucking gooks came

>160k - 950k

Damn that hit me hard

The iced t they make is very nice also! What is it that you dislike about the viets?

Has been for a Loooooooong time

no

Attached: hatred stabbing discord tranny.png (635x650, 653K)

Get a load of this tranny.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 155K)

asians have no empathy

Attached: dog boiled alive.jpg (640x480, 65K)

asians are fucking evil
we must make them suffer as they have caused others to

Attached: dog boiled alive 2.jpg (556x312, 39K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Attached: shiro ishii.jpg (760x1082, 130K)

Attached: 925B817C-AAD7-4074-A0F0-A189D4F61BE2.jpg (384x313, 83K)

Wow like two of the last majority white places in so cal coast

This

asians are best immigrants.

gee I wonder who could be behind this post...

lol well they are. They actually learn the language perfectly without an accent in the second generation and they get PhDs and admire the West. They also make good storylines in animes. OP sounds like a jealous shitskin mongrel.

Attached: Yumi.jpg (480x360, 13K)

muh animes
kys virgin