Dogs or cats?

dogs or cats?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (591x367, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pethelpful.com/dogs/Why-Did-My-Dog-Kill-my-Cat
youtu.be/gxUTl_xd9u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dog of course, cats are for faggots.

fpbp
/thread

I like them both but cats make my eyes itchy.

having a pet is not good for climate

Cats, obviously.

Attached: kitler6.jpg (660x663, 136K)

False dichotomy. All animals have their own personalities that will meld better with certain people over others.

Cats

Attached: anbMwYb55qG2bIqBgLMXGGPffHkEt3qO3nEZ8IlX.jpg (1983x1289, 512K)

obviously cats
only autistic trannies like to spew out "pupper", "doggo" and other retarded crap out of their gutter mouths

>wet dog smell
I loves dogs now

both
fuck off neo-kraut, your ancestors would've killed you if they could see what a faggot you are

Cats are the whites of the animal world
>Fully Independent
>Can hunt for themselves
>Take excellent care of their own hygiene
>Graceful
>Form a mutually beneficial relationship with their owner where neither needs the other but likes having them around

Now d*gs on the other hand are literal mutts who rely on welfare, owned by emotionally weak faggots
>Would die if you stopped feeding them
>Too retarded to be able to use a litter box
>Literally cannot step foot outside of the house without a human
>Always filthy and stinky
>Non-retractable claws so they always scratch you - inferior genetics
>And the worst part of all - ALWAYS owned by total faggots who use an animal for emotional support and misinterpret pack instinct as "muh doggo wuves me!!!!"

No strong, straight man should ever own a non-working dog. The cat is the superior pet that highlights your own mental stability and lack of insecurity.

Attached: 46163-Fluffy-ginger-cat-sitting-white-background.jpg (885x1104, 201K)

I have one of each. They are both awesome. Their differences make,them both better pets, and their cons are basically the same.

Cat and Dog are both good companions, fun to play with, good for some snuggles, good around the baby, I keep them clean, so they don't stink, they will kill or draw attention to pests, and keep each other company. I have seen them cuddle

Their similar cons are, have to clean poop either animal, both shed, eat a lot of kibble.

I like cats because they are like young teenagers, in that they want attention sometimes, and want to be alone others. They also sleep all day. If there is ever a mouse in the house, you can be sure he will kill it. They can be stubborn and tempermental. Spiteful, even. Like a woman.

Dogs are more like 5 year olds. Constant attention required. If you dont take your dog for walks and make it sit in the corner all day, you are a PIECE OF SHIT. If you yell at your dog to stop barking, you are dumb like dog. They have a lot of energy and require a leader.

People who treat animals like people should be shot. I firmly believe you should require a license to purchase animals, and a test or demonstrable animal handling skills. Mostly for the well being of the animal. Humans ruin nature most of the time.

Packs of wild dogs exist. Most dogs are capable of hunting/killing. Unlikely a pug, though.

SO HOL UP

Companion slaves are for weak losers. The practice is both pathetic and immoral.

I class those as wolves. No natural hunter is going to let you put it on a leash and walk it around the streets.

Mate feral domestic dogs live in the country here and pick off farmers sheep and other livestock. They ain’t wolves they’re just hungry animals doing what they do

Any homeowner almost always benefits from one or more cats for pest control. They don't even have to be "pets," just as long as they live on your property.

Dogs require much more training and constant work to be anything but a junkyard dog, but they're invaluable security assets. Almost nobody breaks into a home with a dog that's been trained to bark when it hears intruders. Two healthy dogs are far better than one, but require more constant training to recognize you as the alpha as dogs generally prefer to socialize and bond with each other.

Both are working animals, and the tumblr "le babies xd" mindset is retarded and dangerous. Pitbulls should be sterilized at birth.

Cats taste better

cats are anti-european

>dogs or cats?

Attached: ce11ab57231b8ebec2bd1ac0be5e6932.jpg (1150x767, 101K)

*stabs you 23 times in the back*..pshh..nothin’ personal kid

Dogs are based and redpilled. Only lonely wahmen and s o y boys get cats

who do you think is going to win a battle of 10lb cat vs 10lb dog?

I have one of each, what am I?

why not both

Attached: 1530089625589.png (225x227, 119K)

Both

Bullshit, pit bulls have this rep because they're owned by niggers and spice who train them to fight and probably beat them

My cat bullies the 2 pit bulls I live with, they are scared of her claws

Birds

Attached: tumblr_ppkbbaaOxl1wsbn2ao1_540.jpg (540x722, 37K)

Hello!

Reminder that cats are responsible for 13% of all small mammal and bird extinction on planet earth.
Cats kill around 20 BILLION small mammals and birds in the USA every single YEAR.
To put that into context,
the deep-water horizon spill killed one million birds total.
Cats kill far more than even 1000x that every single year,
in the USA alone!
Counties such as Australia have had to take extreme measures against cats,
as they have pushed several species of lizards,
small mammals,
and birds to extinction.
The massive decline in bird populations in countries that have high cat ownership has also impacted the number of plants,
mainly trees,
that grow.
This effects not only the air quality but makes it more difficult for insects like bees to survive and pollinate plants!

Did you know most cats carry a parasite called t. Gondii?
Toxoplasmosis and the parasites that come with it are estimated to be present in around half of the UK population!
The vast majority of cat owners literally catch brain worms from their pets!
These worms have been proven to change behaviour in mice,
and studies showed they did the same with human beings until cat owners forced the government to shut the research down!
Crazy,
huh?
Imagine defending an animal that gives you mind altering brain worms!
Almost like there’s something in their heads influencing them to defend the ownership of cats!

Cats have half the number of neurons in their brains than dogs.
This suggests they are half as intelligent.
So much more “muh independence!” Turns out they don’t learn skills,
because they are just fucking dumb!
Probably incapable of love too!

Attached: 1534646675824.jpg (501x435, 124K)

Dogs. I got a german shepherd. Best dog ever. I would kill for that dog.

Dogs. Of course. We've literally designed them to be perfect human companions over the last several tens of thousands of years. They provide companionship, are especially attuned to our emotions, good or bad, easily communicate with us, serve as watchmen, guards, assist us in hunting, etc.

What do cats do? Nothing useful.

/thread

Attached: 1539307014363.jpg (500x278, 35K)

Niggers own dogs which is why their evolution is slowly reversing back to wolfs, but with a touch of gorilla
Before long God's green earth will be graced by the nigzilla-domesticated pitbull africanas, and with their devilish 10 foot komodo-dragon of a dong they will turn it black

>birds too retarded to fly over a cat
It's like they aren't even trying

>they have pushed several species of lizards,
>small mammals,
>and birds to extinction.

BASED KITTIES

Dogs are based and redpilled
Cats are cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1543221607546.jpg (909x544, 134K)

Cats provide companionship, have special ways of communicating with humans despite not really being all that domesticated. Plus they surely saved hundreds of thousands, possibily millions of lives through their works as efficient hunters who would often protect crops and grannaries without expecting anything in return. Truly based.

Attached: 1535262903776.gif (400x224, 1.99M)

No. Wrong.

Dogs are several levels above cats. As Ive mentioned, we have specifically designed dogs over the last several tens of thousands of years to work with us, live with us, be our companions, and so on. Cats today are at the level the tamer wolves were 30k years ago. They love amongst us, provide some benefits in some instances (like killing rats), but they are largely still independent. Cats and humans are in a state of symbiosis, but we dont need them and they dont need us. Dogs do largely need us. But in exchange for our carrying for them, we can utilize dogs in many more useful ways with a great degree of specificity.

This guy gets it

>Probably incapable of love too!
Tells me all I need to know about this post - "my doggo wuves me" faggot confirmed
Also imagine being so much of a pussy that you get triggered over a cat being an effective predator

An invasive predator. I love my lizards, snakes, and song birds in my backyard. Fuck cats.

Not in white countries they dont

>cat
>unsocial
You haven't met mine. Have a dog too. Both girls. You should hear the "who can whine harder for food" contest that happens every morning when I get home from work.

It's like they're both whiny roasties when they're hungry.

Cats outside. Dogs inside.

No wonder you aussies have a cat problem and you have to have hunters hunt them down

Brain scans done on dogs reflect the parts of the brains in humans when it comes to feelings of love when they're around their owner. A dog legitimately loves you.

Both are cute, but dogs are definitely man's best friend and recognizes injustice

Also I'm sure many cat owners are fucked in the head from the toxoplasmosis

My brother's cat used to kick his pit off the dog bed. That nigger dog would fucking whine like a bitch too. I seen it once, it was pretty funny actually.

>love
How can something which can't even conceive any philosophical ideas about love, "love" something? Dogs or wolves for that matter don't love each other, they're pack animals who understand who they need to be with and who they need to show affection to.

Dog loving cuck, go pick up some more shit

Attached: 1535585884552.png (645x729, 80K)

this.

Attached: 1555083505712.jpg (607x607, 28K)

Uh I have a cat and it doesn't smell like cat piss. You probably had a bad experience with a cat that was poorly domesticated and peed all over your stuff. Or maybe you let dirty sand in the litter for too long and the cat didn't want to go there. My cat always goes to the litter box to take a leak.

>Animal with pack instinct loves its pack leader
Wow, what a revolution
What does it matter though?
If you actually get a boost of self esteem because some filthy subhuman mutt "loves" you then you're incredibly weak and insecure.

>animals don't understand or reciprocate love
ok fren. Keep telling yourself that.

Most people get toxo from contaminated food or drinking water bud.

Toxoplasmosis caused the plagues in Egypt. Egyptians kept too many cats which killed off the bird population, leading to the locus. Cat's are/spread parasites.

It makes me a cat gets a taste of it's own medicine and is hunted by a dog the same way cats hunt for small creatures

Dogs. You can bang them.

They can kill each other left unsupervised.
pethelpful.com/dogs/Why-Did-My-Dog-Kill-my-Cat

Cats can be just as clingy as dogs. When I was a teen, I had a cat that had to sleep on my bed every night and she always brought me retarded gifts from outside like deflated bicycle inner tubes and frogs.

>Flag
>Obviously hates dogs
Not hard to figure this one out

*happy

Reminder catfags are ecoterrorists

I have two dogs, they are both maltease the Male is named Duke and the female is named ruby. Pic related is the female and they're better than litter box shitters by far

Attached: 20181213_154956.jpg (3264x2448, 1.01M)

Love is a mostly human concept to fawn over sexual attraction and procreation in the most basic sense. The same basic sense you apply to an animal who has little to no sense in compairson to us, and cannot formulate complex ideas about the self.

Spoken like a true parasite brain.

Notice that when you mention toxoplasmosis that they jump to attention to defend it, almost like they're being controlled by a foreign organism

What you really need to do is get one of each when they're little.

Dog cat relationships are interesting. My pair of girls fuck with each other and chase each other around like they're not frends, but then you see them sleep with each other when nobody's looking.

It's a fucking act, and it's funny. They're bros for real though.

>Flag of our containment country
>Sympathises with other dirty subhumans
Not hard to figure this one out

That's because they are toxo-brained. There's no saving them

Both. Cats can be pretty cool dudes to have.

I think dog’s history can prove which is better

Attached: FBFA21AD-6C37-4A1A-8709-05023EF51CBE.jpg (600x300, 18K)

bullshit nobody only your mom and dad love you dude

I didn't defend it. I'm simply saying you might have it without even realizing, while at the same time believing some retarded pop-sci myths about toxo being some sort of zombification infection.

Fuck you old bitch, a dog saved me from a burning house!

little girls

a true huwhite man has respect for both.

why not both

sounds based

>Containment country is better looking and less miserable than you
>Has bigger living spaces compared to your harry potter under-the-stairs tier housing
>Isn't haram to put dogs on TV
>Calls others subhuman
lmao'ing at your life

Attached: AC3BDD0B-052D-4479-B506-49A02AC5592C.jpg (740x740, 398K)

I mean bong homes are small and usually people thesedays live in apartment/flats and probably have pet restrictions. Ideally i'd like all of them but moneywise i'd say i'd rather have a kid and a small pet, probably a chicken/duck for the egg gains.

Attached: tumblr_pjx0weLIoi1tpj79b_540.jpg (540x540, 65K)

>Cats kill pes-

Attached: 1541820543059.jpg (1280x1211, 203K)

cats are brutal killers who take time out of their busy schedule mauling birds and squirrels to lay at your feet and let you stroke them

dogs are retards who huff and puff while waiting for their next treat

This guy gets it. Cats and dogs are both NPC pets.

A friend of mine used to let his dog roam free in the streets back in the day and this dog had a thing where he would see a pack of niggers and run at them and they would start screaming adn running jumping on trees and other ridiculous shit. Non-whites are terrified of dogs, it's in their genes.

youtu.be/gxUTl_xd9u0

Attached: 8647410-3x2-940x627.png (940x627, 1.34M)

t. goatee wearing loser with dozens of terrariums filled with trantulas

Leave it to a leaf to overcomplicate shit to try and sound smart.

You're right Moose. A cat doesn't understand the intricacies of a relationship. You're not "in love" with your cat unless you're a weeb, and your cat is not "in love" with you unless you're mentally ill. Your cat loves you. That's what the rubs are for. "Hi! Missed you! I'm hungry! Pet me!" That's love to an animal.

Lots of other ways too.
>brings you dead things
>licks and nips at you
>wet nose in the tickle spot
>headbutts for no reason
>curled up kittyball sleeping close to you

It's more of a "This is my person."

I had a kitten once that went fucking apeshit and attacked a visiting kitten we were babysitting because that cunt bit my ankle trying to play with me when I wasn't paying attention. My kitten thought it was attacking me and went into lolberserker defense mode.

Dogs do the same shit if they see you don't like someone that's around you. They pick up on that shit and get hostile and try to be gargoyles.

Tell me animals don't love you because they can't argue with you over relationship shit. The fuck kind of retard are you.

*Exotic lizards, snakes, and birds

Attached: GREY.jpg (2048x1536, 1.02M)

this is poetic, user

Niggers. They are the best pet, and can help you pick cotton and tobacco. You need to hide it though, since they are illegal most places. Since they are monkeys, just claim that you own a zoo.

Based Australia. The rest of the world needs to follow the suit. Can't claim to be a vegan and for the environment if you own a cat

While actual dogs are far more useful for home defense etc.
I'd personally want a kitty, adorable little furball to sit down with after coming home from work is extremely soothing.
Too bad that I live in a ghetto complex that doesn't permit any kind of pets.

Attached: BeyondMad.jpg (500x500, 59K)

>Your cat loves you. That's what the rubs are for.
Lmao, your cat just likes the feeling of being scratched. There's no love involved.

And sometimes not even them.

They aren't, the cat's parasite makes animals not respond to fear.

I'm a cat guy, always had em around. I like their style and no matter who gets one in the household they always gravitate to me and I can respect good taste.

Dogs are hard, the training can be a real difficulty depending on breed. In my younger and dumber days I tried a couple dogs over the years that just weren't ever gonna be a good fit. Now that I have kids I want a dog again, I'll spring for the training and use patience to find the right dog for our family and house. I really want a schnauzer since my grand parents had one I basically grew up with but my partner nor our kids have been around one so they aren't gung ho about it like I am.

So yeah cats for sure but i can see the value of a dog.