Just reported mexicans for driving with shit like, Sheriffs are FINING them. Do your part POL

28 years old living in San Diego...I am an independent concrete contractor, I pay for my contractors license, permits, insurance, etc as required by LAW. Yet am underbid by illegals...

Today, I'm driving home behind a truck as pictured (they're everywhere on the 5 Freeway as you know)...anyways, a fucking dirty mattress falls off their bed because these dumb fucks are retarded. I swerve to avoid it, as do several others. Imagine if a motorcyclist hit it? They'd be dead...

Attached: Beaners.jpg (440x328, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Part 2:

Decide I've had enough, call the Sheriff's Department to report them. I get their license plate and give it to the dispatcher, say that the truck caused an accident and sped off.... they ask if they can call me back...About 20 minutes later a CHP officer calls me, asks if I can verify the license plate, make/model of Truck, etc - and make a potential statement in the future, I say yes....

Now, I was just going to go home and be pissed off at illegals as usual, but I didn't. Besides voting, this is probably the next best thing you could do. Will they get deported? Probably not sadly, but they will be fined $600 which is the standard ticket for not securing your truck in CA... If the sheriffs report them, they could be fined even more for operating a business without a license.....Do your part /pol - anytime you see a truck with shit like this, report them - whether something falls or not ;)

I live in LA so I feel your pain.unfortunately, I don't think there is a lot that the police are going to do if there are stolen license plates on the truck.

How do Mexican afford to drive these old gas guzzlers around all day gathering scrap metal and cardboard?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (640x480, 107K)

Deport them from the planet.

Attached: 400px-T1proto3.jpg (400x331, 50K)

Well thanks to our amazing governor - illegals have Drivers Licenses...The plates are probably legit...Imagine if 1,000 Californians actually did this next week. Lets not forget, our government loves making money and fining people. It's a small step I know, but it takes 30 seconds and can actually accomplish something.

their EBT cards, and there's always 6 wetbacks in each truck chipping in...I just don't get what they do with the fucking dirt ass mattresses?

Fuck these oxygen thieves

Attached: 1560994760986s.jpg (102x125, 3K)

>.I just don't get what they do with the fucking dirt ass mattresses?
I think its illegal to reuse them in California now. There used to be shops that would reuse the springs but the news went undercover and found loads were unsanitary.

They probably to to TJ and resell them.

Mattress companies recycle the mattresses, user. They sometimes just put new covers over the old ones.
Dateline did a story about it at some point

>I get their license plate and give it to the dispatcher, say that the truck caused an accident and sped off....
You realize giving a false police report is a crime right?
You could have said they were driving with hazardous shit not secured to their vehicle. Instead you lied that they did a hit and run? jfc, kys nigger.

found the beaner who drives with mattresses on his truck....When TF did I say they did a "hit and run" faggot?

You can make your own diesel fuel?

agreed
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

they must all die.

>San Diego
kys, reddit nigger
nobody cares about you sob story

>...I just don't get what they do with the fucking dirt ass mattresses?
They sleep on them user.

you cared enough to click on the thread and comment, ya dumb cunt

this shit is common as fuck in california. im always dodging landscaping equipment, buckets, and garbage when driving on the I-5. theres not much you can do its a sanctuary state

Post again

look you fucking flaming faggot Democrat trying to get sympathy from /pol
I have seen plenty of you reddit niggers coming here, over the years, posting your dumb shit that all your friends would call you a racist for posting anywhere else
why don't you go back you whatever fucking hole you came out of and stop being a little fucking bitch
the reason all these illegals are here is because of people like you, yet you won't say anything about it to your circle of family/friend because they will all stop talking to you and call you racist
SAGE

Based

Here are our choices:

1) Fight back (hopefully with your help) and at least have a chance of taking back our state.
2) MOVE TO YOUR STATE :DDD

@ 2am?
[X] Doubt

>2) MOVE TO YOUR STATE :DDD
you won't because it doesn't have a big city or beach that you flaming faggots can't live without
SAGE

haha damn man, so edgy...I'm secretly a democrat who really hates wetback illegals - because those two viewpoints really align with each other. Suck the bullet out of a gun, and end yourself.

We have these things called time zones, faggot... It was before midnight when I originally posted this thread...Besides, I'm not 16 years old and living with my parents, I can stay up past your curfew time.

explains why you are acting like such a cunt....or is it because you're a fucking shitskin and are offended by my thread calling out your disgusting wetback race?

>you won't

Moving to NC in two months newfren!

>Do your part /pol - anytime you see a truck with shit like this, report them - whether something falls or not ;)
I drive by and visit factories in my area (rural midwest) and I look for loads of beaners then report them to ICE.

>>hehehe,.. so edgy...
I knew you would say something stupid like that, you reddit faggots are all the same.
It doesn't matter what you say here because you'll never express it IRL. if you did every single one of your flaming faggot nigger friends would disown you as a racist
SAGE

ahh so cute, you started posting here a couple months ago and saw someone say "reddit fag" - so now you repeat that over and over like a little parrot...

>NC
and you just proved my point you faggots can't live anywhere without a beach or a big city
SAGE

Please don't. We have enough liberal faggots moving down from New York and Connecticut, we don't need more. Also, if you are a shitskin or nigger, we got enough of those already as well.

I love how you pride yourself on living in a shitty state with no natural landmarks. Good for you, bro

>ahh so cute
keep it going reddit faggot.
every single one of your replies with normie reddit comments
SAGE

I'm...I'm not a reddit faggot, you're a reddit faggot!

>living in a shitty state
now you are talking shit on red fly over states
fucking reddit faggot can you make it anymore obvious.
the more you talk the more your true colors are showing
SAGE

haha I admire your tenacity man, keep posting, you don't even know how to sage my thread

>I admire
I don't give a shit what you admire. you flaming faggots are scum of the earth. you are a fucking coward because you hide your true feelings because you fear being labeled something, losing your friends, and any relationship you are in.
you want someone else to do the dirty work for you, so you come here looking for sympathy, you want to sit around with your circle jerk talking shit on people trying to make things better for everyone.
you worthless faggots are dime a dozen, you can't think for, and be yourselves if you wanted to.
SAGE

"circle jerk talking shit on people trying to make things better for everyone."

ohhh, it makes sense now....you're a wetback and were offended by my posts, why didn't you just say so?

nice reddit post

damn, got me again

report their employers to the IRS for tax evasion instead
works every time

This

Anons are nigger loving pussies

Good Job

that's a good idea. thanks fren!

>go onto Los Angeles Craigslist
>make post in Spanish giving away free hd tv
>use google voice number to take calls/texts
>have the 500 ppl responding show up at a specific time/place a few days later
>tip off ICE

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

>matress falls off and I swerve
>caused an accident and sped off
>Hit and run
what a fucking sperg. lurn too reed u dumb mehecan

>abiding stupid laws
cuck

doin gods work user

Good job, user.
Have done the same against gypsies.

Also, don't get baited into responding the leftist shills and shitskins.

>your state is constantly fucking you over with taxes insurances and permits
>bbbbbut muh illegals underbid me.... theyr'e the reason why no money for me.... lemme make their life even more miserable

pathetic scum

Attached: 1508134208420[1].png (645x729, 82K)