How will we establish the White Ethnostate, when our fighters consist of pic related?

How will we establish the White Ethnostate, when our fighters consist of pic related?

Attached: race war.jpg (2570x1742, 360K)

you forgot yo change your flag tyrone

suicide by cop

>yfw the guys with guns start shooting back!!!

What was he even trying to do?
Where is his manifesto?

obviously this OP faggot makes it his life mission to post demoralization threads on pol.

Probably is definitely a nigger, true.

Besides OP larping as a nigger part time....

That guy didn't believe in the ethnostate. Instead of killing ghetto niggers or kikes, he wanted to shoot up a federal building, which he failed at.

Right here

Attached: IMG_1930.png (980x1048, 286K)

It made no sense at all not even real unless he was legit retarded, who was he going for?

Strive for a more realistic goal like stopping immigration and maintaining a white majority. Why fantasize about an ethnostate when you can't even stop immigration or becoming a minority? be more realistic and practical.

Sloppy job putin dick

If you go to WSHH or twitter, there's a government campaign to incite racial and political tensions. They are intelligence agencies using sock puppets to promote escalation.

Be wary of the CIA/Jew trickery.

We

You tell me, OP.

You
Tell
Me

Attached: 1561014988242-578101498.jpg (1600x1200, 206K)

I like to troll wshh, most of the userbase is practically illiterate. They get really mad when you mention police.

We have other fighters.

Attached: B7859559-4EF9-4AAD-B57E-733B49D78ED9.png (578x673, 572K)

Antifa...
SAGE

Kikes try to belittle libertarianism because you know without the govt to enforce your desert rat religion onto us you’d be alone kvetching amongst your own selves like the vampires you are

Attached: 43FA9F17-4809-4355-9C2D-29532C49D228.jpg (746x425, 174K)

Attached: 1561014066805.jpg (2570x1742, 526K)

>dress up like a bad guy
>you get instantly shot on sight, no questions asked
2 IQ

Kys Tyrone

Attached: 1560717935283.gif (268x200, 1.69M)

Most of those people are caught in the zealous reactionary vitriol. Niggers tend to forget it was FBI who wanted their saint MLK dead. Now they will commend the FBI for killing some sheep-dipped asset on the pretense he was white. Forgetting that the FBI is ran by inside trading transvestites.

As a non white person I think that's actually pretty cool. It shows even the regular joes have the capacity to be a threat. The population here is so neutered I can't see it happening. Fight on, white people.

yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes yikes

also, oof

imagine a fed LARPing as a nigger LARPing as a white nationalist

he was trying to shoot up the building but you can see from all sorts of pics, the entrances were bullet-proof, slowly-revolving doors

so what had to have happened is he needed to gain entrance using one of those.

WITH HIS RIOT GEAR AND GUN ON

this gave the armed security like 8 seconds to scope him and prepare. just waiting for that slowly revolving door to let him in and let him through.

utterly fucking retarded idiot.

cope

This was the last straw. It's time to implement sensible gun regulations.

Kek

who then reply's to himself.

This
He for sure an heroed

Attached: 1736282925304.jpg (1594x1080, 850K)