BUY GOLD

(((They)) have started the collapse of currencies, all currencies are pegged to the US dollar.

Gold is continuing to explode higher, buy gold, buy more importantly buy silver. Silver is RARER than gold above ground currently yet you can buy nearly one hundred ounces of silver for every ounce of gold the Jews buy.

Attached: 1.jpg (941x528, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins
tradingview.com/chart/BLX/oKh54NhX-Bitcoin-Halving-and-Charting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All it says to me is that hong kong has the jitters.

Why you say just Hong Kong? The US is starting to lower rates again after reaching just 2%, Australia is lowering rates again to try to stop the housing bubble bursting. The world's currencies are crashing against real tangible things, this is not just about one country.

1. it spiked when the HK markets opened
2. they're in a rocky political climate, so it would be a good oportunity to rock the boat
I hold gold and I'm not anti-gold, but I would rather look for reasons why this and why now than IT'S HAPPENING.

There could be hundreds of reasons in the background why it's suddenly spiking after being suppressed for so long. One potential reason could be Deutsche bank finally capitulating and covering their shorts as they are nearing bankruptcy.

Attached: DB.png (898x637, 45K)

It's not even much of a spike. The Asian markets are thin, so it's easy for somebody to jump in and knock it around after hours. We've been waiting for shorts to be covered for over a decade.

Hello Fellow Humans,

As a concerned Homo sapien I must return true; Gold and silver are relics of a by gone era to secure your future invest in Facebook coin now.

Attached: HeyitsmeZuck.jpg (1813x952, 215K)

It's funny how many shows I've heard about the shekel kikleberg brothers over the past few days even though I couldn't care less about anything more obvious.

Ill do silver onstead of gold just in case the aylmaos come to take all the gold

Put half your money into silver and the other half into gold if you really don't know what you're doing.

I would say buy silver until the ratio is below 60 or 50. If you really like gold you can trade silver fit gold when the ratio is lower. It's the perfect arbitrage.

I'm not much for the ratio unless you want to build an argument about why a movement in one should result in a movement in the other. To me, that just says how much it's rigged, and how many stupid people buy in to a similar mindset.

what happens to the price of bitcoin when all of the currencies go to zero?

Attached: silverchads.jpg (749x751, 119K)

watch the gold value they said,,
so it means the war with iran is going to start soon

(same thing has been repeating in every time)

Attached: 1543540732783.jpg (500x830, 93K)

We price it against gold, and gold becomes king again

Zuckbucks are going to be sustained with fiat meaning inflationary not a good investment.

Satoshis become the meassure of value.

Gold and Silver are unironically things of a previous era , in nearly every country they are under capital controls and you have to pay (((capital taxes))) every time you change them.

It would be good for them to be once again the measure of everything and gold becoming once again important but politicians will keep pushing too far leaving crypto as the last thing standing.

And by crypto i mean PROOF OF WORK based cryptos that are backed by energy and hashing power.

BTC-BCH-LTC-XMR

Attached: 1560742647717.jpg (248x233, 9K)

You are woke Australian , i could go for hours on this but all i can tell you is that we are in the last years of the post Bretton Woods system , what you are telling is something that most brainlets here can't even begin to understand specially if they are first world burgers that never had any exchange problem between currencies.

here is a good thread about everything you are asking from bizraelis(there are a few good threads there from time to time).

Attached: 1560993442800.jpg (330x401, 77K)

>The US is starting to lower rates again
The Fed announced yesterday it was staying on the trajectory of not lowering rates the rest of the year. As if 2.4% was too high ...

Sorry if this is a stupid question but do you mean physical gold or just within an investment portfolio?

Yes, it's the shortest and lowest rate cycle ever attempted in monetary history. To lower rates now is to admit the entire economy is running on artificially low rates and normalcy can never be achieved, everything is just stop gap measures until it all falls apart.

The entire point of investing in gold is to avoid any counter party risk during periods of defaults and interbank lending freezes. By buying an etc or a future you are buying nothing but a promise.

Paper gold is created at a multiple of at least 100 times to the underlying physical reserves at the commodities exchange.

If you don't hold it, you don't own shit

China doesn't want the dollar peg no moe so it'll be hell on earth.

Absolutely right, a false recovery with disillusioned people.
Maybe I'll buy silver next week - seems to have spiked this week. Wish I had gone in at $13/oz

Hong Kong is getting engulfed into China because US doesn't play hardball because the president is cucked by the dems.

>The US is starting to lower rates again after reaching just 2%
They can afford it on the petrodollar and the peg system.

Not your vault not your bullion , not you wallet not your crypto.

Problem is that in gold and silver as you point it's insane the ammount of paper shit boomers bought you can't even put a price on the street silver or gold.

Meanwhile they try that in crypto and eventually the localbitcoin price moves the market because people are buying and selling to do wires.

But if the entire system collapsed the price of gold and silver would moon , but that will not happen.

They literally increased the interest rate and are already panicking , milenials won't buy shit they are broke , genX lacks money and jobs yet , genX is expecting to have their retirement fucked so they are saving and boomers are finally realizing their welfare and pension ponzi may be unpayable.

So they increase rates and the economies don't grow anymore , they keep at near 0 and they grow 2% if lucky and with 2% inflation top kek.

Here in argentina interest rates have been increased to 66% yes fucking 66% ,in order to keep the boomer pension and gibs going the government has to print and then they fuck the interest rates to prevent hiperinflation.

Keynsians have to pay for what they done to the youth of the west.
They have created a slave system in which they leech the young through financial instruments out of their lifesource to keep a system that's not longer even providing housing to the population.

Attached: 1560899462560.png (807x439, 49K)

>genX lacks money and jobs yet

genZ lacks money and jobs yet

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 2.64M)

>Zuckbucks are going to be sustained
They should be with fb stock.

Physical gold in your vault with the paperwork.

Why should I get gold?

Once society collapses I will juse a baseball bat to smash you into pieces and steal your cans of tuna.

Based & Goldpilled

Attached: 20181116_015954.jpg (2592x1944, 1.88M)

If you ask me the whole thing seems to be a cover to buy bitcoin as a corporation.

Hey we also are going to sustain our crypto with some bitcoin reserves.

Basically larping to buy crypto as a corporation.

Twitter ceo also seems to be buying bitcoin , it's not suprising , btc inflation level will be bellow fiat next year.

ITT: Boomers clinging onto old habbits of buying shiny rocks controlled by (((them)))

Attached: the union of faggots is not amused.png (1144x552, 812K)

>Satoshis become the meassure of value.

Attached: soy.png (210x240, 6K)

Gold is bullish now. It’s about to dip heavily very soon

Take your meds, boomer and dont forget to put on your kippah while sucking daddy Trump's dick. Pathetic mutt

yea it needs to dip

boomers would never buy gold and silver, the vast majority of them are living off of social security and are investing in bar tabs every night

I hope it goes to $950. I'll be buying an ounce ever other month like I did after 9/11.

Good idea, but let me ask you something, how do ya generate interest with you bullions.Number two, what kind of role plays the federal reserve on the value of gold, asking for a afriend.

Remember when Ghaddafi @ frens were planning to make gold THE ONLY VIABLE EXCHANGE ASSET for resources coming out of Afrika.

Even though they got rid of him, theyre still going through with this plan.

WORLD BANK KIKE BANKER CARTELS ABOUT TO GET BTFO BIG-UNLIKE-EVER-BEFORE-TIME AND THEY KNOW IT!!!

Attached: ghadaffi laugh.jpg (279x181, 7K)

>boomers would never buy gold and silver
Shut your lying hole, Jude.

where do you guys recommend learning about all this shit. id like to be well informed for whatever the fuck happens in the near future

i thought Deutsche Bank was said to be insolvent after shares hit $6.50. Does this mean the collapse is imminent? Don't they have like trillions of derivatives in liabilities?

plenty of channels on youtube

Why are ((they)) constantly trying to talk people out of buying PMs?

any specific recommendations? thanks frend

Because precious metals were a failure and crushed by the modern government.

If you want to escape the keynsian ponzi we need crypto.

Go buy your pms , when you need fiat to buy something if you end up full venezuela you will need to pay capital taxes and worse you won't even be able to take it by plane if you migrate.

Attached: BLOCKSYOURPATH.jpg (671x1004, 191K)

Bitcoin is the new gold.
If other currencies crash, Bitcoin will rise

This is a lie.
Precious metals always worked untill the jews starting devaluating the currency and mixing silver with worthless nickel.
You obviously dont know about monetairy history enough.
Therefor your shill on Crypto is alarming

Theyve been manipulating the Silver price for a reason.
Check out the real story of the Wizard of Oz. Its about the silver standard and not the gold standard. The Jews know that when Silver prices rise their power and grip weakens.

you havent been watching long enough then.

Dude my country has suffered constant economic collapses i myself lived through an entire collapse in 2001.

Gold is worthless , you can't preserve value because etf paper shit creates a fake value.

You can't sell it in hyperinflation times because capital taxes and the fact that you need to exchange it entirely for a fixed ammount of fiat.

You can't take it through airports with you and in customs it may be stolen.

I shill for crypto because i have lived through this and i can tell you crypto surpasses gold in every possible way except not being shinny.

Gold and Silver are fine , way better than fiat shit , but look at the threads in pol or biz , people and milenials in general are starting to wake up about inflation fucking their lifes , candian food prices , housing price meme threads , people are waking up.

Gold failed so did silver , their goal was to protect people from government it failed , crypto has been gaining even when governments have been attacking , it's our way out of this insanity.

Gold and silver should definitely be part of what will come after and are 100% part of the solution.

But we will only get to that with crypto.

Read the book "the bitcoin standard" and you will understand.

Also for the record fuck Keynes and fuck Jannies.

Attached: 1557700739518.png (915x762, 118K)

Buy the dip

>Bitcoin is the new gold

Attached: SOYYY.jpg (387x437, 40K)

>canadian food prices ,
dude, those groceryjew threads are a huge fucking troll joke

Attached: NUNAVUT.png (1349x634, 174K)

stupid boomer with no arguments.

Attached: 1d067f3721f10f0a76439de9860a4e54.png (3693x1917, 217K)

I would rather have the Austrian model than a Kanyesian 2.0 with crypto. Crypto is 100% traceable and allows the mark of the beast to happen.

Gold isnt worthless neither is Silver. The shill are to strong in you. Gold and Silver are used in many industries next to being a commodity.

The Silver standard is never used. Get your facts straight.

I agree that people start to wake up to the ponzischeme, which is good.

>Hyperinflation and selling gold...
Really Nigger? You've got a lot to learn.

They are not , go to europe or any welfare state , sure they are exagerated for trolling but it's not that far from reality , products are becoming smaller and prices higher meanwhile wages are stagnant .

And soon negative interest rates will cause this effect to intensify.

Attached: 1560853156767.gif (892x892, 90K)

The trouble with crypto is that you get anonymous buyers accruing all the wealth and keeping it from circulation. They can flood the market when they want and keep crypto scarse when they want. All of them templar, Rothschild, Goldman Sachs Jews, naturally.

These arent trolls.
is correct about that.
The reason for the prices to rise is that Trudeau got caught with the panama papers and used taxpayer money to bail himself out. Like the real Jew he is. So now whole canada needs to pay for his shit and are actually buying his lies. Therefor Canadians deserve all the suffering they endure atm.

You have a good hearth and try to wake up people but you are a first worlder so you don't get how a crisis is.

You firstworld fags thing it's the walking dead and a civil war , in reality crisis are slow and long , a death by a thousand cuts.

>Hyperinflation and selling gold...
>Really Nigger? You've got a lot to learn

You will need to eat and there are no jobs in hyperinflation economies or the few that are still working keep being destroyed constantly.

You need food and that means fiat to buy it , seriously first worlders should take a tour to venezuela to see a crisis and see how it's really happening everytime.

Worse gold can't be transported internationally without massive risks.

>The Silver standard is never used. Get your facts straight.

True but as a currency it was cucked by paper shit.

>Gold isnt worthless neither is Silver. The shill are to strong in you. Gold and Silver are used in many industries next to being a commodity.

So does crypto for international wires.

>Crypto is 100% traceable and allows the mark of the beast to happen.

They can be made untraceable only reason btc is not that way is because they knew regulators would cuck them and as the first crypto they had to save face.

Monero is totally untraceable tough.

Attached: 1542254378093.png (926x932, 1.2M)

Yes this. The problem with crypto is that it cannot be altered in size. Which is a good thing, but also a bad thing like you've pointed out.
Next in line is the point that crypto can be made by everyone. So it needs regulation. Regulation by the people you mentioned last. So we are by square one.

You assume that I dont know nothing about these situation merely because im from the Netherlands? You have no clue who I am or what ive been through.

And yes. Selling gold when your currency is in Hyperinflation and about to default. You want the worthless FIAT. You should not sell gold when there is an hyperinflation going on. Period.
Get the Silver coins to trade for food. Or better have other things that people want, lighters, first aid etc.
If youre caught red handed without all this knowledge before the crisis hits. Youre fucked I agree with you.

They can't control the supply rate(mining) and that's not a problem user.

The worse problem is that at the moment the political elite controls the supply of fiat.

If crytpto can force a change in that then it's worthy.

I am not an utopian that believes that crypto will change everything.

But Satoshi Nakamoto achieved the separation of currency and state , his creation works independently of him disappearing non stop and has been growing since it's creation.

Crypto will force national currencies to self moderate as people will have a way out.

If it weren't for cryptos we would already be under a cashless society with negative interest rates.
Satoshi Nakamoto gave us a way out , now lazy fuckers like the ones that are in this thread should give it a chance ,study it and if they like give it a try.

Attached: bitcoinwillnevertakeoff2.jpg (1411x711, 154K)

>These arent trolls.
pretty much everything posted in those Canada Collapsing threads is a deliberately distorted or mislabeled photo.
Yet when you go online and post supermarket flyer prices that show moderate and low prices for everyday staples, he gets all pissy and says its not legit, like some schoolyard game rules.
And that's all it is, a schoolyard pissing contest

Attached: seriously.jpg (600x524, 35K)

>You assume that I dont know nothing about these situation merely because im from the Netherlands?

Yes , sorry for assuming it but people really don't seem to understand full economic collapses.

Even the syrian in a civil war seems to have a better economy than venezuela.

Once money goes to shit so everything in a society , money is a technology after all.

>Get the Silver coins to trade for food.

Does not work , happened here fiat collapsed completely , next thing that happened was that states started to print their own fiat bypassing federal government even when it was illegal.

>Or better have other things that people want, lighters, first aid etc.

Barter was unironically better than gold and silver and the only things that kept working people exchanged things like clothing for food(along with foreign currency mostly usd).

And i saw this shit myself user , gold and silver were worthless only stronger foreign currency even when governments forbid it.

People did not gave a shit because national fiat and state fiat had collapsed completely here in 2001 - 2003

Bitcoin is superior because not only would work in the above situation but also because freelancers and the digital economy would create a monetary supply in a failed state of cryptos.

Creating an economy inside an economy totally independent of governments idiocy.

Attached: bitcoinwillnevertakeoff4.jpg (666x423, 64K)

>Bitcoin is superior
Everything "collapses"
The battery on your phone dies.
You are worthless.
And let's not even get into those pesky transaction fees, which just may swell to extortion levels in any real emergency.

Attached: toby_smirk.png (680x402, 277K)

I know. If an economy survives depends on how corrupt the government is. I actually respect the syrian government and Assad for not being absolute assholes to their peoples during the war, quite the opposite really.

Venezuela is a whole different level yes, i agree.

When the monetaire system collapses of your country. Barter is the only way to go.

Silver = more accessible then Gold. But if the economy iss completly destroyed even silver wont work.

With crypto I wonder how it will hold if even the powergrid or infrastructure is getting fucked up.

There is no way of accessing your crypto.

For the record. I also have Crypto and Gold and Silver and stuff to barter, already bought in.

My grandpa told me a story that a guy bought a whole mansion with just a 24box of soap during the war... Ill never forget that.

Hey, just bought some more coins yesterday, thanks for making this thread.

I’m going to ride this fucking tiger. Maybe buy another property before the crash so when everyone loses their houses and us to rent they can rent from me :)
Then pull out equity post crash and buy 2 more houses for the price of 1. Thanks user

Fuck off boomer

Yes you buy the gold and I'll buy the bullets.

Electric systems are way stronger than people think , they could take a decade to collapse , two if you add "rationing" with planed blackouts.

>And let's not even get into those pesky transaction fees, which just may swell to extortion levels in any real emergency.

That's a serious concern i give you that , the problem is not as much as the capacity but shitty programing from crypto wallets.

Some retards seem to have programed them to offer fast transactions so they create a loop in which they (wallets) keep increasing fees automatically until the weekend comes and empty the mempool of unprocessed transactions.

All of that can be prevented with a little education tough all you need to do is manually select the fucking fee.

Unless you're all already farming resilient strains of crops, you're fucked anyways. You'll just die trying to eat your silver and gold.

>My grandpa told me a story that a guy bought a whole mansion with just a 24box of soap during the war... Ill never forget that.

100% possible , on memezuela tourist island "isla margarita" you can buy shit for nothing.
Burgers for example bought sailboats that cost 100k for 20k there or things like that.
Housing that can be moved is cheap as fuck it went up when the guaido thing started and people regained hope for change but now it's probably cheap as fuck again.

>With crypto I wonder how it will hold if even the powergrid or infrastructure is getting fucked up.

A good question , i have tought about this for a few months and i keep realizing they would thrive in this situation.
For a start in failed economies you see inflation and cryptos like btc have decreasing ammounts of inflation nearing to 0 meaning that relative to fiat they would be worthy.

But the question would be the usability
Check the venezuela chart here:

coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins

the reason why crypto would thrive at the end is that the blockchain can be stored anywere and not all countries would go to hell , all you need to do transactions is your cellphone and internet the mempool and blockchain are internationally stored.

>There is no way of accessing your crypto.

You can save your cryptos on paper , using a paper wallet.
Also cryptos are not stored in a digital device , the wallet archives are in reality a key to accessing your cryptos stored internationally in the entire blockchain so if you lost the archive of your wallet you can still enter them.

That said the biggest problems with this muh economic collapse threads seem to be burgers apocalyptic scenarios , they seem to think that as soon as an economic collapse happens you will have a civil war.
They don't seem to get how long this shit last and how strong systems are , the law , electricity , water and shit like that could last 30 years in an economic collapse easily.

Security and food tough.

mike maloney
peter schiff
moneyGps
alessio rastani
silver report
sven henrich - northern trader

this are just the ones I fallow. Once you get into these videos you get plenty more recommended. Also start fallowing guys like that on twitter, plenty of info there.

I am sitting on 200oz silver already a d few oz of gold. Hope we see another dip before SHTF

I know. Dont trust or listen to the burgers on this shit. Theyre retarded by design, JewishDesign to be specific. My grandpa has told me many stories about how it develops. People will first starve/suicide before the fighting will begin. The necessity has to settle in by people to do such acts. The people with the lowest moral standards go first. They are the ones that will be killed instantly or arrested.
I know about the paper wallet. Still this is paper and nothing to be valued. Im just really sceptical about it. And let me tell you why exactly.

In venezuela crypto worked, because the rest of the world still valued crypto. Only for this reason people started trading in crypto and not just Bartering stuff. But when the economy collapses its gonna be world wide. People will not care for cryptos. They will care about 3 things. Security. Food/drink. Shelter.
All the other things(luxuries) will be subpriorities.
How to accumilate these things is a different subject, but will in the first months and maybe years still be barter or crypto in some way. But when people realise the cryptos are just FIAT 2.0 its done.

>People will first starve/suicide before the fighting will begin.

Won't happen globalization and cameras prevent that.
Only chimpouts and nothing else will happen , the system will collapse by itself.

The economy can keep working with food for everyone for a long time in modern welfare state , in venezuela they went full marxist and also collectivized food production but modern welfare states can keep this shit for a long time (sadly) as it would be better for people to wake up.

> The people with the lowest moral standards go first. They are the ones that will be killed instantly or arrested.

Won't happen historically it happen and once they were gonne civilization become peacefull once again because the violent retards killed each other.

This era is about globalization and orwellian controls.
What will happen is that failed states will slowly go full feudalism like venezuela with 25% of it's population in exile.

No one rebels it's too risky one video of you and your family is fucked also with digital tech they control food distribution and no one rebels.

But people do move and escape from that system and eventually a pandemic will destroy those inside that failed system.

>In venezuela crypto worked, because the rest of the world still valued crypto.

It came too late sadly.

Bro, maybe its a different country. But even in 2008 a lot of people hanged themselves in NL. Suburbs were called something with 'Ropes' in them or 'Gallows'

The internet shuts down and all your incelcoins are useless. Stop fantasizing and have sex

Attached: 1523204668723.jpg (2000x2000, 974K)

> because the rest of the world still valued crypto.

Here is were i will blow your mind , cryptos and those with proof of work and scarcity game theory(bitcoin , litecoin , bitcoin cash , monero) , have some special qualities that gives them a base value that only gold and silver.

Gold and silver have a base value because they were extracted and can be used.

Those cryptos that i mentioned have those too.

The miners are using electricity and will never sell at a value lower than the cost of the mining.
And since they become more scarce after each block that base cost of every crypto is increasing.

After the halving all the miners suffer a reduction in their product(coins that they sell to pay their bills).

So the base price of cryptos increase because all the miners refuse to sell bellow that base price.

So cryptos have a base price that is constantly increasing.
Fiat has no base price except the cost of the paper(and only 5% of fiat is paper 95% is digital).

Gold and silver have a stable base price(the extraction cost).

Crypto is unique because it's base price is increasing so at some point it will become satoshis will become the unit of exchange as absurd as it sounds.

The bitcoin base price can be noticed when looking at the halving effects.

tradingview.com/chart/BLX/oKh54NhX-Bitcoin-Halving-and-Charting/

Also look at this chart and prepare to be mind blown when you understand it.

Once you do you will understand the magnitude of what Satoshi Nakamoto created.

Once crypto inflation goes bellow fiat it will start to become the standard for everything slowly but constantly.

>negative interest

Our government can be funded ad infinitum

Trust me not going to happen , only country were people can still rebel is burgerland.

Just look at the yellowvests , it was pure chimpouts "we want lower taxes and more gibs".

Same thing in venezuela "fuck socialism we want a good minimum wage".

The truth is that in this era people will not risk rebelling because they got a lot invested in the system(pensions and gibs).

And any act of rebellion is always a retarded chimpout, the strongest act of rebellion in venezuela was migration and going full atlas shrugged by smart people.

Burgers are the only population that is still defending themselves because their politicians fear them due to their gun owning rate.

>investing you money in shiny boomer trinkets that dont produce anything.

Pathetic.

But then again. The cost of power is only valued against FIAT atm. When FIAT goes default. There is no longer any value.
Anyway I understand your point on the outcome of crypto during the SHTF. I just see it differently. Its always good to see more ways I reckon.

I've also got these coins so well see what happens

thats a lot of doom porn to watch.

BY IMAGINARY GOLD STOCKS THAT DONT EXIST GOYIM

SEND US AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU CAN BEFORE THE COLLAPSE

You dumb cunt then it would be strictly fiat dollars, gold would be worthless.

Nah the Yellowvests werent lower taxes lol.
They were anti Jews and their system and knew macron fucked the voting system, so he got into power. They wanted macron. But now the jews got it under control again.

They wanted Le Pen*

Just bought another 10 ounces of silver 30 minuts ago. Easily this can go to 40.

When the FIAT defaults. Pension and Gibs are gone. Non existent.

THIS

If shit collapsed you can take your gold and shove it up your ass. I want food. Water, soap, medicine.

Checked

Attached: misinformation.png (1006x500, 516K)

that said again you don't get it the gibs and pensions will be paid with inflation and relative to cryptos they will be constantly reducing.

Just as venezuelan pensions have gone from 300usd per month to 1usd per month.

Only difference is that when this happens to the first world we will be speaking of the devaluation relative to satoshis.

Attached: 1560294804306.jpg (768x1024, 95K)

And when the chinks or Russians come with that stuff they will only take precious metals

checked

Attached: 1560560057199.jpg (250x213, 5K)

>Buttcoins

Lol sage, you fuckin kid.