I don’t understand

I don’t understand.
How can atheists still exist in today’s world?
Even worse, how can catholics still exist?

I just don’t understand how any rational person can reject God.…

How do atheists justify thmeselves?

Attached: 7A07B56A-B463-4B3F-B0EB-E91FBD19E863.png (645x773, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

firstchurchofatheism.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which god?

Your jewish god is fake

The state of today's world is precisely because atheists exist.

There is only one.

You're welcome.

I didn't ask how many there were. I asked which one.

Religion is a primal delusion

I don't understand how much jew cock someone can take? I mean how can a white person be such a good goy by adapting to cuckstianity just to give millions of dollars to Israel.

Catholic church was founded by God, but okay protestant, your whole religion was off of a priest not wanting to form a whole new religion but just to have some changes which were made over time. God appointed the first pope, but no you have to follow your millionaire preacher as you don't follow the bible, and buy his book.

>Rag tag group of euphoric neckbeards completely undermines a religion that has had majority rule in the west for over 1000 years, so much so, that it has completely changed the state of the world
I thought it was supposed to be a strong religion?

Just imagine being this stupid.

Attached: evolution of godtards.png (200x298, 7K)

Atheism is a pretty new religion.
Never the humans were so retarded to think that there wasn't a Creator, never so totally retarded to think in a ever existing universe, never so unbelievably retarded to think that information can come from caos.
But is needed to empty a pot to fill it again.
It has been preparatory

1 post by this id

Worst haiku ever

Attached: godtards22.png (460x345, 288K)

This does not dispel god.

Godlike

There is only one.

BASED.

Attached: 139A29B4-8717-4B61-AE9B-F85E17C70CE5.png (1003x871, 201K)

Science flies you to the moon.

Religion flies you into buildings.

The Catholic Church was literally founded by Jesus Christ. It was the first church of the Christian religion. Christ didn’t leave us with a book, he left us with a Church. All your heretical rebellious shit came over 1,500 years later.

Which one?

Wouldn't a rational person take his life lessons from the world that god himself created, rather than some book that was written by humans?

survival of the fittest seems to be god's will

no evidence

There is only one.

*tip*

Attached: 1548620760034.png (891x1339, 1.09M)

I'm not getting up early on sunday so some annoying faggot can scream about me going to hell

Allah right? Or one of the many spinoffs from christianity

They rationalize this away by claiming the book was written by God through Human instruments.

Atheists are just people who realize the world around us is dependent on materialism and not idealism. You need to abandon your fairy-tales, and start looking at the world scientifically.

The creator

You know the bible itself even mentions the exitence of other Gods than Yahweh/Jehova?
It just says that the Israelites are only to worship Yahweh.

Alternatively. Atheists feel relief from reality by rejecting “fairy tails”

Seriously, imagine being an atheist while confronting theology.

Pro tip: atheists can’t.

It isn't relief from reality, it is acceptance of it. Theists derive relief from existential horror via delusion that the ultimate, unstoppable good guy is there for YOU! Absolutely selfish and sickening to be so cowed you have to delude yourself into thinking you're special.

Christian anons, what is one to do when the knowledge they're blessed with is squandered and every effort they put their everything into leaves them back in the exact same spot of failure or nothingness? I've lost everything I cared for. No material thing has an ounce of meaning. I've prayed so long for God to guide me and increase my faith. As time goes by, I only grow more lonesome, isolated, warped, deranged, perverse, and trapped in some remote rabithole.

Check out the philosophy of stoicism

So let me see if I understand this correctly. You expect me to believe that all the different factors required for life to come about in the first place, let alone thrive as it has, happened at the exact right times in the exact right amounts completely by accident, that we are a cosmic fluke so unlikely to have ever occurred that it's pointless to even try to calculate the odds, rather than having been intentionally made for some reason by an intelligent creator?
I call bullshit.

Thanks man. The stoics helped me get through a lot of hardships in the past.

>atheism
>religion

Do you think barefoot is a type of shoe? Or that abstinence is a sex position?

firstchurchofatheism.com

Attached: In tip we trust.jpg (1280x1322, 771K)

>argument from personal incredulity
Into the trash it goes. Even if you decide that the universe requires a magic, invisible, floating faggot in the sky, you still have the task of deciding which one of the thousands of gods which have been fabricated is responsible. How are you going to decide?

Godtards are instructed to lie about atheism. It's one of the seven commandments.

Attached: godtards44.jpg (564x470, 52K)

So let me see if I understand this correctly. You expect me to believe that all the different factors required for life to come about in the first place, let alone thrive as it has, happened at the exact right times in the exact right amounts because some guy who came from literally nowhere for some reason made it so, that we are a cosmic theater production so unlikely to have ever occurred that it's pointless to even try to calculate the odds, but not for muh God, rather than the entire apparently infinite and complex universe being able to eventually produce a complex lifeform that can self-reflect and think abstractly for no apparent reason at all?
I call bullshit.

This is not a proper line of logic. Imaginary shoes are a type of shoe. Abstinence is a position on the act of sex. Negative is as much a thing as positive. Void, vacuum, emptiness, nothingness is as much a thing as something. Darkness is a thing as light. Cold is a thing as heat. The lack of a thing is a thing in itself.

It is possible to have the belief that there are no Gods. In fact, you cannot be an atheist without this. A lack of belief in God(s) IS a belief in no God(s). A belief is something you think is true without actually knowing it. A delusion.

Trips of truth. This is the point that godtards simply cannot wrap their little brains around.

Ok, so a catholic who believes in the succession. What if you came to meet someone who was undoubtedly filled with the spirit, in their words, in their every fiber of being, even so that it began to resonate within you as well.

Then what if they told you they were Saint Peter come back to earth, sent to reclaim the Catholic Church before the last days.

Then imagine this very person telling you this was an uninhibited drug using sex having friend of whores, homeless, and criminals, and chose to hang out with them more than the usual church congregation.

This was the same predicament you’d have been in, had you been a Jew approached by Jesus 2,000 years ago.
Open your minds, and empty your hearts. God chooses the lowly to make fools of self-called wise men who exalt themselves.

>catholics don't believe in God.
Are you retarded or something?

Well, if it helps you say “fuck it” and rods you of your fear of death, disinhibiting you from literally the only way oppressors can control you with, and allowing you to potentially thrive off of their inability to control you, why wouldn’t you?

Sitting alone at home lurking boards because “these questions are too big to really ponder, so until i see it I don’t believe it” isn’t serving you any better than “maybe not seeing it, and believing in it is the entire point. Maybe it’s a test, and even though I haven’t done much myself, if I believe what I can do beyond what I’ve proven I can, I can succeed beyond what I believe I’m capable of.”

Maybe a little cosmic reassurance is all you need to not be the person you hate to be, and instead be the person you want to. Ever wrap your mind around that?

god isn't real. i don't want to be a buzzkill, but it's not good, the cosmic situation.

Attached: 1560982398223.jpg (720x847, 52K)

The burden of proof is on the one that claims that something exists

>Well, if it helps you say “fuck it” and rods you of your fear of death
I have no fear of death, but it is telling that you just automatically assumed that. It tells us why you are a theist: fear.

Redpill others

NOOOOO YOU CANT LEAVE THE JEW CULT PLANTATION!1!!!!!

Attached: cryingsoyjack.png (785x1000, 254K)

>How can atheists still exist in today’s world?
It's hard to believe in religions when their origin stories seem to contradict scientific evidence.
>I just don’t understand how any rational person can reject God.…
Disbelief aside, I personally wouldn't accept God because he and Christianity don't seem natural. I can't really explain it, but something about it seems too hopeful and submissive.

Read Jacob.
Read the life of Catherina Emmerick.
Your life can be a blessing if you offer your suffering for others.
Read Saint Pio from Pietralcina Life.
Read the life of Jacinta Marto from Fatima.
Be blessed.

Attached: 2315de94d041f2bed23d0768ebecdfd96fbdb1c2.jpg (600x300, 77K)

QED
I hope a day you'll understand the abyss of blindness you are lost into.

Your little god is fake, champ. Doesn't exist. You got scammed.

Attached: sheep2.jpg (442x610, 52K)

Your work bumping this thread is godsend bro.
Be blessed.

Which god?

Attached: ricky.jpg (530x530, 39K)

And you're so certain, as if you've met him. All major religions have the same amount of evidence: old books and superstitions.
t. Gnostic Christian