How can we force Chads aged over 40 to date among their own age group...

How can we force Chads aged over 40 to date among their own age group? Good women can't find good men and it's becoming a societal issue.

Attached: 1560797652259.png (646x762, 613K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.vgy.me/b7FGMh.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I cant wait to be the head kikeman when the jews have to actually make some sort of deal with millenials to breed

((()))
ALL gender threads are subversive and intended to cause divisions.

roastie kys
stop taking pol seriously normalfag

all women care about is money

this. your opportunities are unlimited if you have a fat wallet. if not, like most of the population, well sucks to be you

>Where have all the good men gone

They're in your past where you left them

>women with almost no chance of a healthy childbirth

LUL

> how can we encourage men to create autists by fertilizing rotten eggs.

Oof

These cunts spend from 12 or 13 to 43 riding the cock carousel hard. Then they expect a nice guy to take care of them.

>stop taking pol seriously normalfag
Sounds like s/he is an SJW or male feminist. S/he can fuck off.

Attached: OvarianReserve.jpg (638x124, 17K)

Better question: how can we force women to date down?

>Good women
Good women have multiple children before 25 with the same man

Sure thing, Moshe

None of these old hags are marriage material

What makes roasties think men are looking for the same thing roasties are? There's nothing appealing about being 40 and having a soulless job

Attached: 1525393411032.jpg (2223x4606, 1.28M)

May they spend the rest of the void alone and may this bait. And bait poster burn forever in hell praise be to allah and ra the sun god.

Roasties are only useful for sex. Their eggs are past expiration date

My brother is a 45 year old 6'10" chad. He fucks 20 year olds from tinder weekly. Says that 35 year olds are too old for him. lol

Friendly reminder that these women could, without a doubt, find average or even slightly above average men that are much younger then them to settle down with. Not Chads but average guys who are the losers in our current dating pool (with chads their age and losers much older then them keeping taps on girls their age).
Many of these guys wouldn't mind settling down with an older woman that got a good job desu

But well, we live in a society etc.

>How can we force Chads aged over 40 to date among their own age group?
With a time machine to go back when the women were younger than 25.

>Good women
No.

This, I learn towards the euthanization but blowing incels should do too

Based and redpilled

Become a lesbian, problem solved

Single women above 18 years old should just kill themselves.

Attached: 1533496232537.png (776x860, 940K)

STOP REPLYING TO OBVIOUS SLIDE/SHILL THREADS WITHOUT SAGING YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING NEWFAGS REEEEEEEE

/thread

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her sexual 'appetite' has gone down one bit though.
I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination' spree desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki niggers and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.

Attached: roasties.jpg (1502x3110, 1.94M)

>these women have been getting hit on for 40+ years
>they probably have sons older than you
>they are comparing you to the first guy who CHAD'd them in the 1970s

Maybe those women are too sassy.

what is house husband?

I think Bragging is what they want. They live because they want to brag to their shitty friends.

Obviously so.

Attached: 1538364363658.jpg (1024x682, 146K)

>22 year old woman: "He's handsome, charming, really funny, and has a great career. I'm an adult, I guess it's not a dealbreaker that he's 31."
>same woman single at 29:

Attached: 1557935716712.jpg (800x450, 21K)

this is truth, even old women like those only care about expensive shoes and handbags to show off to other women

>that can measure up
Any man that can measure up is already fucking younger women.

Those women should not find men of any age. Even spastic 0/10 neckbeards who are 80yo. They are infertile and childless through choosing to be self absorbed their entire life. They need to be left to their own devices so they kill themselves.

they got Tyrones

>42 Next month
>Never work more than 3 months or so in the same job
>Technically (((Hidden homeless)))
>Began fighting the kikes in 2007 after having my house repossessed
>Welder/plater earning £45k in 2006. £12k in 2008
>Lost the £50k I had paid in, expected £40k back, (house was valued at circa 90k)
>Got a bill for £30k instead
>Ergo, GTKRWN
>Literally being hunted by the pawns of the jew for over a decade
>Currently work for £5p/h cash to stay under the radar
>GF is a care home manager earning proper shekel
>Wants to get married I think, gulp.
>Exgf also makes more in a month than I do in a year
>She too would probably leave her salaryman husband for some outlaw sausage
>Drunk-dials me now n then when her fella is away earning to give her a nice life
>Homeless, broke, meme toothed 40-odd year old
>Not a wino, don't bend the knee at any price
>Don't filter my Jow Forums tier opinions in public coz I'm already at the bottom, faggot
>Pretty fit for my age, on account of working entry level engineering

>It's better to starve free than be a fat slave
>It seems most women would agree after half a bottle of wine

Attached: 101.jpg (600x450, 68K)

>sassy
>good
remember to sage slide threads bois

About the only thing They Live got wrong

Attached: marry.png (500x374, 118K)

20 year old men love 20 year old women but 20 year old women love 30 year old men

kinda sucks

To what end?

*ahem*

>sassy
NOPE
>smart
IMPOSSIBLE
>solvent
BEEN DONE MANY TIMES WITH INDUSTRIAL RUBBER AND SOLVENTS
>alone
kek, fuck you bitch

>How can we force Chads aged over 40 to date among their own age group?
You can't. Its physically impossible.

Nicely done.

Is this pasta

>sassy
Literally no man looks for "sassy" chicks. After a hard day of work you don't want to come back to someone who just antagonizes you for now fucking reason.
Also they are all too old to bear children, men in their 50s still want to have kids when they are looking for a longtime partner.

>be femoid
>complain about muhh pay gap
>get raise
>still expect men to make more than you
>create ridicoulsy high standarts for men
>despite them not being anything special
>as soon you dont meet even one criteria of these standarts u get rejected
>become old overweight and stressed
>MUHHH GOOOD MEN

Hhhahahahha based universe,

b based...??

It doesn't. As a man you have a good 20 years to build yourself up to attract almost anyone you want later in life. Be patient and disregard thots until your 30s, and now you're the Chad.

Attached: Absolutely Savage.png (500x667, 186K)

You win

Attached: AE344F30-060B-415B-B0A4-F271D9CB988B.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Maybe if you had a job, she wouldn't need to prioritize her career.

>aged over 40 to date among their own age group
Plenty of them do. My aunt was widowed a couple of years ago at 56 and she's engaged again. He's a couple of years younger than her, actually. She says it's not as easy as dating in her teens and early 20s but plenty of guys have gotten divorced or been widowed like she was, so there are quite a few eligible guys. One thing is that if a man has been happily married before, he will step right up again. Whereas women, even if they've been happily married, are sometimes less interested. This is usually because women live longer (and generally stay healthier and more mobile longer) so they end up being caregivers and that's exhausting. Usually if they've done it once, they aren't willing to take it on again. I think that's why my aunt said yes--he's a bit younger and very healthy.

Anyway, it's mostly tiresome, used-up whores with personality issues--demanding, boring, egotistical/narcissistic types--who can't find men at any age to put up with their shit. Nice women, women who are reasonably pretty, fit, fun and kind-hearted, women who like men, who are good sports, who enjoy sex and cook good meals, always find someone sooner or later.

>force
>Chad

Attached: 1438362661354.jpg (236x199, 5K)

Screen cap dis

Attached: 91E1349D-89FE-4AA9-88EF-9C761F6DD1C1.gif (370x300, 253K)

>Good women
Useless after 25. Women are so fucking stupid.
A 5/10 under 25 = 10/10 over 30
It's hilarious that they want to settle down when they hit the wall because any guy looking to settle would be looking for a young girl that will carry healthy children and not have 8 exes and the tread worn off her vagina.

women above the age of 25 are invisible to men

Why would any 40 year old with resources that still has his physique reach for the roasties and hand me downs that have done nothing but ride cocks in their prime and now suddenly need a provider post wall in his own age group

40 year old boomer reporting in. My tight little qt 25 yr g/f is cooking me breakfast right now.

>"B-but I'm independent, succesfull, intelligent, sassy, like the cool women in films and books, and I'm even not very fat or wrinkled"
>"But can you have children?"

I have to say, these women don't look bad for their age, if we'd marry at 25 and my wife looked like that at 50 I'd be happy.
But why take these old, used up women right away?
They see themselves as first grade women deserving first grade men.
But they're aren't, If you're still fooling around in your 30s or 40s and then want to settle down in your 50s, you're not first grade, there is something wrong with you. And that applies to women and men equally.
You want that perfect guy?
Well he married 20 Years ago and has 3 children now.

Attached: sgsdg.jpg (522x550, 51K)

These women can't find men because they were to busy whoring around in their twenties. Ewww...Men of means don't want used. Give these women a cat and a subscription to the wine club. They doomed themselves.

>40 year old boomer
>40 year old

nice larp. Enjoy your self-made bowl of fruit loops.

>bump into childhood friend at a wedding after not seeing her for like 15 years
>our parents have been friends since they were in university
>making small chat with her parents
>They're telling me shes single now, recently divorced (hinting that they want to hook her up with me)
>ok shes pretty cute, send her over here I'll talk to her
>catching up
>turns out shes been divorced twice by age 29
>in knew her first husband, hes a really good guy but I heard through the grapevine she left him after she graduated med school because she thought she could do better now
>she says to me, with an air of cockiness, "I'm a doctor at "x" hospital"
>oh yea, I heard that
>she looks at me for a second and says sarcastically "well dont get too impressed, user"
I swear to God they think men want in women what women want in men; high paying job high on the social ladder. Bitch I'm not impressed that you're a doctor I make my own money.

Last year at a volunteer gig a 29-year old girl hit on me by claiming that even though she's a full-time doctor, even though she voted Labour all her life, even though she went around the world twice, right now she votes for the (((far))) right-wing party in my country and she wants to bake pancakes and sing nursery rhymes.
She might as well have dropped her pants and spread her legs, I wouldn't have gone for it. Too old for a 24-year old.

cool story incel, now go blog somewhere else

Yeah, I feel sorry for them. They’re sold bag of bullshit expectations by a bunch of largely childless other people/activists in shallow relationships that they can have it all, only to find out that there are actually consequences to putting certain human needs and goals on the backburner.

I'm getting older now and I notice younger women that are rather plain and frumpy (then ones that are generally ignored in university) are more attractive to me now than the ones that get dolled up and dress all sexy. I use to ignore the plain ones. There are 2 universities in my city so I see these girls in early 20s all the time. The main quiet ones are genuinely more attractive than the party goers to me. Too bad it took me so long to see that.

No need to be jelly sweetheart.
Hope you enjoyed that Syrian cock in Petra.

Get fucked. In my thirties I only dated women in their twenties. The one I married was eleven years younger and it’s great. Not to mention the fact that she, and the other’s, were only into older guys. Know why? Because it’s fucking natural. I feel a little bad for these spinsters. They got told all their lives things like:
>young can do anything because you’re a woman
>you don’t have to compromise on anything
>you can demand the best
And they bought that line of shit. Just looked at the coded headline:
>sassy —> I’m a prickly bitch
>sophisticated —> I think my like for anything expensive, rare, or “cultural” makes me interesting
>solvent —> I’ve got my own money so you better have yours
>...that can measure up —> I want someone richer than me, more successful than me, and better looking than me
Women have it tough as they get older. The two main things they have are the ability to have kids and their looks. They lose both early on. Men have it exactly the opposite. In fact, many, if not most, men get better looking as they age. There’s no fucking reason the type of guy they’re looking for should even talk to an old, entitled, past-the-expiration date old maid instead of finding a young hottie that’s willing to settle down.

>measuring up to an abstraction of yourself to find something that cant be found. get to it then girls

I'd take them as a harem.

There are no good men available after the age of 35. All the good men are already taken.
As are all the good women.
This means the leftovers; the roasties and the incels are going to have to get to know each other real well.
ha ha ha ahahaha.
Oh man, god has to be real... and I thought I was an atheist.

Lol at bitches who think a high powered career and travelling to tourist hot spots makes them Godly

A feminine girl who has good values outclasses them without trying

I get hounded by my 40yo boss all the time. She owns a hotel and gets really rapey
t.good looking 25yo pool boy shit shoveler

>How can we force healthy people to get infected with intestinal parasites? There are so many tapeworms that can't get a good host.

there is no such thing as a woman in a high powered career

they only are at the top where there is no competition

small local businesses/homes/shops

you will not find a single competent woman in a global market that is competing against the whole world

and if you see one , then you can be sure shes being used as a sockpuppet

Are they still capable of giving birth?

Are they capable of being good sex slaves?

I'm 30 and have been dating exclusively 22 year olds for the past year and a half since I've been single. Why would I ever date a woman my own age who has accelerating expectations and a loudly ticking biological clock when I can bust loads in prime pussy. My favourite is when I hang out with their friends and there's some little 22 year old baby faced orbiter who absolutely resents my presence

Someone needs to get them some sandwiches. They're all about 15 - 30 pounds under prime.

Attached: 42376302_338200863394158_4893229422926914701_n.jpg (1080x1350, 133K)

Elizabeth Holmes was a shark amongst sharks. Go be an incel somewhere else.

r/WhereAreAllTheGoodMen
come over it's fun

Attached: 1499404639325.png (2201x1700, 349K)

divisions with what? roasties?

Attached: angela ermakova boris becker spermjacker roastie fem mens rights 1554421600779.jpg (2048x1362, 458K)

they saw what you did to their fathers

Attached: 1493568647226.jpg (960x639, 77K)

>35 year olds are too old for him. lol
they are too old for any man who can afford younger ones
t. tom leykis

Attached: 1534873861887-fourchan-pol-183884036.png (480x360, 200K)

"Where are all the men with the body of a 20 year old athlete, mind of a 40 year old lawyer and wealth of a 60 year old CEO that are ready to settle down with a 50 year old crazy cat lady?"

The great thing is that the redeemer in this isn't Jesus Christ the man, but Jesus Christ the divine individual.
Anyone following His example will be a redeemer, and with our powers combined becomes Captain Planet.

nigger doesnt work, lives off his wife and mom in laws' assets
but he "goes balls deep" and makes more niggers so he satisfied his genetic imperative

Attached: CERN pol thread 1471703760178.jpg (3544x7788, 2.91M)

>Women claim they want a good man
>They don't even bother reading your dating profile unless you look like this

Attached: chaddo.jpg (640x640, 85K)

this
only desperate betas will
look at the cunts in OP
we're talking pure Stacies here, the only reason they're complaining is they beleive they're still entitled to Chad' cock
normal women past 40 look like shit and know they're not worth any better than a beta

Attached: 1420821986669.jpg (1920x1200, 456K)

yup they can legislate the working market but good luck legislating the sexual one
i.vgy.me/b7FGMh.jpg

Attached: 1361461704228.jpg (220x200, 17K)

>Nice women, women who are reasonably pretty, fit, fun and kind-hearted, women who like men, who are good sports, who enjoy sex and cook good meals, always find someone sooner or later.
yup
it holds in one word: appreciation
if a woman can appreciate the attention from one man she's in business
if she cant do that she deserves her cats and wine

Attached: 1554636390148-fourchan-pol-209217192.jpg (403x537, 44K)

gj
retard

Attached: 8489d74ddd52e1d26fd4ceafd3ae7087fde4011e506aeda6588083cab746cd02.jpg (660x495, 49K)

retard
meant for

>How can we force Chads aged over 40 to date among their own age group? Good women can't find good men and it's becoming a societal issue.
Pussy flying in their lap.
You would too.

>there is something wrong with you.
they did what they were told by jewish media
sex and the city and all that

Attached: sex and the city roasties btfo scr.png (1024x768, 60K)

Not all of them are, my 29yr old wife still gets hit on.