Just got my ancestry results back. 27% Ashkenazi Jewish. Fuck. Fuck me Jow Forums

Just got my ancestry results back. 27% Ashkenazi Jewish. Fuck. Fuck me Jow Forums.

>Active white nationalist
>Blonde hair, blue eyes
>White girlfriend of Norwegian ancestry I plan on breeding multiple times

Am I infecting the pure white race if I marry and breed her?

Attached: Star of Gravey.png (1200x1385, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't try so hard next time ratboy

Attached: 1494036751141.jpg (1490x990, 189K)

Just let her cuck you and you're good in my books.

nobody cares incel

Shut up kike leaf

If you breed with her and your kids breed with another white, your grandkids will be 6.45% Jewish, which is not a lot.

> believing in dna tests
Kys. Those companies give such results because they want their idiot clients to lose their sense of racial identity.

It'd be cool if that grandparent was in his/her 80s or 90s

Stop projecting you Latvian homo

My grandma is still alive and is turning 90 in August.

>Just got my ancestry results back. 27% Ashkenazi Jewish. Fuck. Fuck me Jow Forums.
Stay strong.
You only have a 27% chance of schizophrenia.

Attached: 1521167633030.jpg (640x640, 29K)

Dude you are more jewish than me kek im 1.2 percent ashkenazi jew
Hahahhahaha you fucking kike

>27%

That’s acceptably low, even in the 3rd reich.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling

nobody cares incel

If I come to Israel can I get a good paying job?

Over a fourth of you is evil.

kek is this from antwerp? they all look like that here

Fuckin A cool user! Serious shit, get some war stories and post here

you should anyway israel is the last white ethnostate

>If I come to Israel can I get a good paying job?
>White nationalist.
>Willing to move to Israel for shekels.
Yep, you're Jewish user.

Attached: 1555011718158.jpg (772x507, 116K)

>being btfo on kikeness by a kike

tough break, OP. In this muttified world, shir happens. try to concentrate on the remaining percent if it bothers you so or use those kike genes to outkike kikes.

yeah she's really sweet and told me a lot of WWII stories, once how she escaped attempted rape by 2 Soviet Soldiers. They were drunk and getting touchy and she nervously flirted and played along then told them she was going to the bathroom to freshen up and escaped through a window.

gave me a good chuckle after this insomniac night. thanks, ameribro

Honestly yeah, Jew the Jew.

Ashkenazi Jews are mostly European, genetically speaking. It's just that they're impersonating a Middle Eastern cult from millennia ago, to which they bear no true genetic relation, other than being of the Caucasian race. They are white, just like you and me.

no summer camp stories?

unironically afraid of this.
>tfw having a greek great grandfather who makes you weary about those tests, despite looking pretty völkisch and strong

>everyone in this thread is being nice and conciliatory

wtf

op, kys

nope not that I'm aware of

No. They are turkroaches. Look at Gene Simmons. Caucasian does not equal white.

homo

supposedly european yet they share none of the archetypical european traits in phenotype or culture

race is deeper than skin colour breh

yeah im afraid of this too

desu i bet they knew you posted here and did that on purpose

>lol wtf why try to raise someone who posts in the same place I do willingly up, instead of pushing him down even more?

are you a kike, perhaps?

You know who is, demonstrably?

>thanks, ameribro
No problem. Real advice is forget what you've just learned. You are 3/4 white, and are redpilled on (((them))). Continue the fight for your (3/4) people.

Attached: 1554335508285.jpg (1024x640, 82K)

commit suicide immediately

aw shieet
Im not OP, but I appreciate it and Im sure he does as well

ask your family about it, if you are truly that jewish then don't reproduce please

All white people should convert to Judaism then we can all play the victim card.

Dude you're listening to an image board about whether or not you should breed. It's pretty fucking obvious if you look white, act white, advocate white, you're white. I draw the line at 50% via father or through matrilineal descent but if you don't raise your kids with a Jewish identity it doesn't matter.

Thanks user you're right, I'm going to have at least for kids with my gf. Love you bro

That's because turkey is Asia and not Europe
don't snip your kid

>Actually believing the Khazar Theory
You know a Christkiller made that up so people would stop calling Christkillers Christkillers?

If you are not 50%+ norwegian, break up with ur gf. She deserves a norwegian man.

Yeah, but that depends on what do you work at.

Everything is expensive here because people are trying to Jew each other all of the fucking time.

If your a d.r or engineer you'll do great , get a degree first then convert and move here :)

P.s try to get one of those fake rabbi to convert you for cash, so you won't have to cut your foreskin.

Being cut sucks ass.

>Am I infecting the pure white race if I marry and breed her?

I can't find the exact quote, but Hitler said it wasn't possible to outbreed jewish traits even after multiple generations. The one drop rule applies to jews according to the Mischling test. However, you would only be executed in a concentration camps as a full jew. Until 1940 first degree Mischling , or impure Germans who were half Jewish, were recruited to the Wehrmacht (yet, not to the SS). However, mostly they couldn’t serve in commanding position. In some cases, as described in many historical books about the war, Wehrmacht soldiers were executed days before the defeat of Germany, because at that point their service couldn’t change nothing but still they were half Jewish. In the 1942 Wannsee Conference it was discussed whether they should be exterminated or sterilized. However, though decisions were made (basically to sterilize them all, send to death camps those of them who refuse sterilization and give exempts of racial laws in special cases on individual basis) in practice they were not observed and there was not unified policy as for Mischlings.

In 1943 Fritz Sauckel, the General Plenipotentiary for Labour Deployment, who was in charge on slave and forced labor in the third Reich and had unlimited authority in this position, decided that all Mischlings who are not soldiers or employed in jobs with importance for the German army, would be taken to forced labor.

In special cases, first degree Mischlings were allowed to marry Aryan person (needed special approval to do that) and then the children were considered Aryan.

Mischlings who died in the war while serving in the Wehrmacht been declared Aryans after their death. Those of them who excelled in their occupation or been severely wounded in the war could ask exempt from the racial laws. Their request could only been approved directly by Hitler who personally examined their profile picture (they had to look Aryan) and their CV. If approved, they were declared honorary Aryans (in difference from Aryan).

Mischling whose mother wasn’t Jewish (therefore not Jewish according to the Jewish law) could been reclassified as Aryan if their mothers declared that they been born from an affair outside marriage with Aryan men. In this case the German authroties would look for deceased Aryan person in their registery and list him as the biological father. Yes, the third Reich purposly whitewashed those Mischlings.

In very exceptional cases even one with only one of his grandparents being German could been reclassified as Aryan if he/she paid very high ransom (probably sum equal to at least few millions of dollars). Actually, the one case I know is of Hermine and Fanny Wittgenstein, two of Ludwig Wittgenstein sisters, who were reclassified as Aryans after paying undisclosed fortune to the Nazi party (according to the Jewish law they were not Jewish because their maternal grandmother wasn’t Jewish). The Wittgenstein family was one of the most wealthiest in all Europe at the time and they could afford themselves paying the ransom. But such cases were very rare and I doubt how long this reclassification could hold had Germany win the war.

Second degree Mischlings (quarter Jewish, biologically speaking) were considered Aryan for every purpose aside for that they could not join the S.S and that in order to dilute the Jewish blood in their line, they had to marry only fully Aryan person and not second degree Mischling as they are.

Persian Muslim with kike blood here.
If you have jewish blood in your veins, than you have divine protection as well.
That's why it's hard to defeat the kikes, because of their divine protection.
Because of my blood, I'm one of those people who can actually fight and defeat kikes.
I'm a dedicated muslim, so I'll use my jewish blood as an advantage and if I get married I'll breed dozen of people who can fight and defeat jews.

Cool story bro.
>Wanna da breed widd da norweigan womyn

That's not true

worse than jewish, you're canadian.

Can't they just poke you with a needle or something? Or is that just a myth?

TRAITOR!!!.
you to mossad.

Only if you are already cut.

>Just got my ancestry results back. 27% Ashkenazi Jewish. Fuck. Fuck me Jow Forums.
27% Italian mutt then.

Attached: jews dna origins.jpg (2116x3683, 1.91M)

How much do Rabbis make in Israel? Are they rolling in sheckles like the Christian Zionist preachers?

Attached: Ashkenazi Jew DNA-origin.jpg (709x797, 112K)

it means you can get a free house and a free monthly check if you move to israel

>>Active white nationalist
>>Blonde hair, blue eyes
>>White girlfriend of Norwegian ancestry I plan on breeding multiple times
Yes you should definitely stop supporting European rights, break up with your gf and have an identity crisis because of some numbers you got in the mail. Retard

Your info-graphic looks like some grade-a pseudoscience.

>none of the archetypical european traits in phenotype
Delusional, this varies as hell
>Culture
Also bs, Euro Jews can assimilate if they aren't branded and brainwashed.

Why only get one test?

lies

Attached: NPC jesus 443.jpg (500x564, 14K)

>Your info-graphic looks like some grade-a pseudoscience.
Because you're too stupid to be here. It has two sources of DNA research centers you fucking loser.

Attached: dumb pepe.png (415x377, 150K)

>believing the genetic jew
all of these ancestry platforms give you different results.
You are probably just central European.

>supposedly european yet they share none of the archetypical european traits in phenotype or culture
>Delusional, this varies as hell

Attached: white asian race skull.jpg (400x305, 39K)

That's not so bad. Ashkenazi are themselves at max 30-40% middle eastern and the rest is mainly Italian/Greek with a bit of German/slav

Yes it does - depends on how much euro blood is present obviously.

just have genetically engineered kids and take out your jew genes. Remember, the nose knows

QUICK, EMIGRATE TO ISRAEL!

Attached: 8fa.jpg (600x761, 56K)

You can't just read one or two studies and think you have the whole thing figured out. From wikipedia, "Y DNA studies tend to imply a small number of founders in an old population whose members parted and followed different migration paths.[170] In most Jewish populations, these male line ancestors appear to have been mainly Middle Eastern. For example, Ashkenazi Jews share more common paternal lineages with other Jewish and Middle Eastern groups than with non-Jewish populations in areas where Jews lived in Eastern Europe, Germany and the French Rhine Valley. This is consistent with Jewish traditions in placing most Jewish paternal origins in the region of the Middle East.[171][172] Conversely, the maternal lineages of Jewish populations, studied by looking at mitochondrial DNA, are generally more heterogeneous.[173] Scholars such as Harry Ostrer and Raphael Falk believe this indicates that many Jewish males found new mates from European and other communities in the places where they migrated in the diaspora after fleeing ancient Israel.[174] In contrast, Behar has found evidence that about 40% of Ashkenazi Jews originate maternally from just four female founders, who were of Middle Eastern origin. The populations of Sephardi and Mizrahi Jewish communities "showed no evidence for a narrow founder effect."[173] Subsequent studies carried out by Feder et al. confirmed the large portion of non-local maternal origin among Ashkenazi Jews. Reflecting on their findings related to the maternal origin of Ashkenazi Jews, the authors conclude "Clearly, the differences between Jews and non-Jews are far larger than those observed among the Jewish communities. Hence, differences between the Jewish communities can be overlooked when non-Jews are included in the comparisons."[175][176][177] A study showed that 7% of Ashkenazi Jews have the haplogroup G2c, which is mainly found in Pashtuns and on lower scales all major Jewish groups, Palestinians, Syrians, and Lebanese.

ROLL

Attached: 1494036751141.jpg (1490x990, 674K)

That’s so degenerate though

isn't there something like "technically you're not a jew if it doesn't come from your mothers side", or something like that?

So long as you're mum isn't a sheckelrat you're probably all good

Studies of autosomal DNA, which look at the entire DNA mixture, have become increasingly important as the technology develops. They show that Jewish populations have tended to form relatively closely related groups in independent communities, with most in a community sharing significant ancestry in common.[180] For Jewish populations of the diaspora, the genetic composition of Ashkenazi, Sephardi, and Mizrahi Jewish populations show a predominant amount of shared Middle Eastern ancestry. According to Behar, the most parsimonious explanation for this shared Middle Eastern ancestry is that it is "consistent with the historical formulation of the Jewish people as descending from ancient Hebrew and Israelite residents of the Levant" and "the dispersion of the people of ancient Israel throughout the Old World"."

Plus, your infographic is mixed with literal Jow Forums posts and a what looks like a misrepresentation of the out-of-Africa theory.

Please let it be rivka haya.

S-shalom.

Thanks for tickling my autism with your pic as I am now touching and pressing my face like a nutcase trying to feel my skull's features.

Khazars are fake Jews anyway. As long as your not doing blood rituals for Moloch, you should be fine.

keep coping lel

>The origins of E-M215 were dated by Cruciani in 2007 to about 22,400 years ago in the Horn of Africa
So your infographic got it wrong AGAIN. Wow, imagine my shock.

In the oven you go mate! Thanks for playing.

Attached: 1555942351563.jpg (491x363, 19K)

The new topology here reported has important implications as to the origins of the haplogroup E-P2. Using the principle of the phylogeographic parsimony, the resolution of the E-M215 trifurcation in favor of a common ancestor of E-M2 and E-M329 strongly supports the hypothesis that haplogroup E-P2 originated in eastern Africa, as previously suggested, and that chromosomes E-M2, so frequently observed in sub-Saharan Africa, trace their descent to a common ancestor present in eastern Africa.[2]

Underhill (2001) proposed that haplogroup E may have arisen in East Africa.[4] Some authors as Chandrasekar (2007), continue to accept the earlier position of Hammer (1997) that Haplogroup E may have originated in Asia

Nonetheless, in 2015 Poznik and Underhill have claimed haplogroup E, arose outside Africa. This model of geographical segregation within the CT clade requires just one continental haplogroup exchange (E to Africa), rather than three (D, C, and F out of Africa). The timing of this putative return to Africa, between the emergence of haplogroup E and its differentiation within Africa by 58 kya, is consistent with proposals, based on non–Y chromosome data, of abundant gene flow between Africa and Arabia 50–80 kya.[8]
LOLOLOL
Oh, you poor baby

רול

Honest question to bait post.
We know ashkenazi Jews are genetically different from Semitic Jews mostly from breading with the European races. So the question is what percentage of Jew are Ashkenazi jews. Because in all these test they claim they you are part mongrel jews is its own category.

>Being cut sucks ass.
had mine cut as an adult AMA
it really didnt change all that much, just took getting used to
the whole sensitivity meme is a meme, you adjust to more sensitive/less sensitive depending on how much u fuck/jack off and you return to your baseline either way

Ashkenazi Jews are still semites, are you thinking of Mizrahi?

>Thanks for tickling my autism with your pic as I am now touching and pressing my face like a nutcase trying to feel my skull's features.
haha

Attached: race skulls.jpg (1500x418, 155K)

>Ashkenazi Jews are still semites,
Semite is a bible meme
>Semites, Semitic people or Semitic cultures (from the biblical "Shem",

Come one 9 or 7
Rollin

That’s not how dna works fried potato boy

Not bad, not great

That’s not how dna works fried potato boy

Do the only honorable thing user,

Attached: 1548136953280.jpg (1514x1190, 120K)