We shouldn't include Asians in the ethnostate. (((They're))) just too damn different to us whites

We shouldn't include Asians in the ethnostate. (((They're))) just too damn different to us whites.

Attached: asian_for_work.jpg (586x417, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AaXCyUD7Z6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get in the pit

Attached: 1483917324172.jpg (912x1140, 249K)

Attached: asians lack empathy.png (2565x835, 1.77M)

But then who will play starcraft with me asshole?

Only qt female asians and the neckbeard males.

Thanks for the redpill, user. Some frens need a reminder.

Nah. Japs are based and I will always defend their right to be honorary.

Attached: 4233099820_b5c90f816a.jpg (500x295, 46K)

t. chink

>t. assblasted nigger who doesnt know the difference between chink and nip

There is no difference. All gooks are the same evil (((blood))).

Asians and hapas don't belong in the west. I'm tired of feeling like a minority in my ancestral lands.

Attached: 1531701685624.jpg (630x598, 162K)

> ooga booga muh ancestors
Not an argument Sven. Back in the shed.

That's entirely your fault, Bjorn Bjornsson. What have you done to rebuild your ethnostate and stop the shitskins.

When were asians ever going to be in the ethnostate? They're asian, not white.
>(((They're)))
Go home moshe.

Says the user who has allowed his country to become cuck central. Say hi to Mohammad for me

>t.

Attached: 0397503987503.jpg (2048x1365, 253K)

Fact. Asians are subhuman.

Only half right user. Japs have also historically been proven to be a bit naive. Go read about the fugu plan, brothers. After being used as a fallout testing ground and raped for years of course they learned that lesson fast.

Some anons disagree with us.

Okay, this is based.

Good being in a place full of whites would be a nightmare. A race unable to listen to reason and thrive on muh feelings.

dont worry too much, there wont be an ethnostate

How is this a bad thing? This is the reason they aren't cucks like wh*Tes.

Please nuke Canada. We're all Chinese

That's why we practiced slavery and conquered most of the world, right? Because we're just cucks.

We shouldn't let any non-white into the ethnostate. It wouldn't be called an ethnostate if you let others in.

Yes. Your women wanted the BBC for themselves so they brought them to your countries.

There are (((anons))) which call them (((honorary))) whites

actually you're wrong.

Attached: snowapes.png (826x685, 447K)

Asians come from alien grasshoopers ..
youtube.com/watch?v=AaXCyUD7Z6o

Shut up Canada/Britain. Almost everybody with one of these nigger flags is one of those two countries, some loser white guy larping as a nigger online because you'd be a literal cuckold if any woman was actually willing to be in any kind of relationship with you.
Asians don't see eating live animals as a sign of sociopathy, their stats on the subject are irrelevant.

all in all not only are you guys low iq compared to asians, you're also more prone to sociopathy (understandable considering all the races you massacred) and unable to come to conclusions when faced with facts. i pity the white man. Oh and you people have the audacity to cry the ancient Egyptians were white to continue deluding yourself into thinking whites are actually superior lmao

I mean, it's alright having them as neighbors or maybe visitors if cherry-picked, but never residents. Yes, they're the most-tolerated non-white group, but they shouldn't be allowed to stay.

>Some anons disagree with us.
The whole point of an ethnostate is to have only one race. Asians can have their own ethnostate.

Hi there, I am Asian, I can tell you this: the life of strangers have no value to me

o my iq
o my academics

irrelevant in a world where you can (((google))) any logical fact in 0.1 second. Even cletus jones can become dr chan phd overnight.

i loled

>Even cletus jones can become dr chan phd overnight.
He won't get the abstract concepts and he'll forget most of the facts by the next day.

Of course not, kill every Finngol and Slavshit