ITS HAPPENING

BREAKING: Revolutionary Guard commander says while Iran has no intention of war with anyone, it's 'ready for war.'

twitter.com/AP/status/1141611638170279937?s=19

youtube.com/watch?v=ryUXkpYVnRM

Attached: HAPPENING.jpg (343x361, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/1141610819467264000
mobile.twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1141582171448184832
apnews.com/56d15bf24be248c88df168a4fa590bf6?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP
rt.com/news/462086-us-iran-israel-tactical-assault/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

viva iran

death to isr*el
death to the great Satan

BREAKING: Iran's Revolutionary Guard commander says the shooting down of US drone sends 'a clear message' to America.

BREAKING NEWS: IRAN WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO KNOW "WE ARE NOT READY FOR WAR, PLS NO WAR US"

Fuck off

((()))

Well, you'd have to be a moron to be a leader of a middle-eastern country near Israel with oil and not prepare for defensive war...

Gaddafi was a fucking idiot, thinking paying of western leaders was enough for them not to betray him.

having 200 nukes and threatening nuclear winter if anyone attacks you would be the best way of defense against fat mutts.

Attached: article-0-09E4EA7D000005DC-234_468x329.jpg (468x329, 50K)

they say this every day

Hi I'm bob

Do they realize they're going to make it very difficult to NOT have a war if they keep this up?
There can only be so much pressure building up before Trump gives the OK.

this is why JIDF is on a rampage today

Attached: why jidf is mad.jpg (750x931, 336K)

>actually using Iranian propaganda terms
Are you for real?

Attached: 1549337375526.jpg (708x720, 74K)

Iranians will capitulate
g-d bless our armed forces!
g-d bless DJT!

MQ-4C TRITON HAS BEEN SHOT DOWN

Estimated Value: $120,000,000

mobile.twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1141582171448184832

Attached: p1478503_main.jpg (752x423, 54K)

Iran has excellent air defence and your army is too much of a pussy to put boots on the ground.

>$120,000,000
how many college tuitions is that?

Usa btfo

>it's 'ready for war.'
Meanwhile, they saw the US destroy every division Iraq had in a matter of weeks that they fought 8 years with to a draw.

>BREAKING: Revolutionary Guard commander says ----- Iran has -- --------- -- war with anyone, it's 'ready for war.'

Attached: 1560442537754.jpg (960x455, 61K)

AP Is Claiming It Was A RQ-4 Global Hawk Shot Down.

Estimated Value: $131,000,000

Attached: MMJEMQ3YLRC27EKITAFCM22B6Q.jpg (1200x797, 181K)

Jesus christ, leaf. How would you feel if Iran invaded or bought off everyone around you and was flying drones around your airspace. They are acting completely self-defense, it's these neocon liberal pedos who run the US who are in the wrong. And you're siding with them? Why? Also SAGE this retarded thread

don't be an asshole, I can't think in abstract numbers with many zeros behind it.

they will only draft white males, to improve the demographics of USA

digits and USA shot it down. This is it, final reason for war.

Gaddafi actually seemed to care about his people. Tony Blair is a globalist, multi-cultural loving piece of shit, and our worst PM ever.

>Iran has excellent air defence
It would be fun to see it in action against the US' new cruise missiles desu.
Missile defense is generally much more expensive than missile offense. The US' military budget is ~$700 billions and Iran's military budget is ~$13 billions.
Who's going to run out of missiles first?
>and your army is too much of a pussy to put boots on the ground
It's not going to happen because the American people do not want another war of this kind. And Iran's oil isn't needed anymore.

Sloppy job... us air force.

>RQ-4 Global Hawk
That's actually slightly impressive if that's a native Iranian system. That thing flies at high altitude.

Iran planned for USA invasion for decades and they're not flatland like Iraq is.
You would win but it would cost you millions of casualties and many trillion of dollars.

Attached: alLPuSW.jpg (869x783, 113K)

qrd?

Attached: 1560835306388.jpg (480x417, 31K)

What was the US justification for that again?

>Missile defense is generally much more expensive than missile offense.

so, how are you going to defend this then?

Attached: download.jpg (2640x1669, 909K)

I don't disagree with you. Leafbro is right, we don't want war. Just for them to stop being bitches and find a win-win solution.

It was the newer version, the MQ-4C, which only come online last year.

I'm guessing it was flying over the Strait monitoring Iranian naval vessels due to the tanker attacks.

>The Guard says it shot down the American drone over Iranian airspace, while U.S. officials told The Associated Press the downing happened over international airspace in the Strait of Hormuz.

The different accounts could not be immediately reconciled.

apnews.com/56d15bf24be248c88df168a4fa590bf6?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=AP

FALSE FLAG?

START THE WAR WE WANT HAPPENING

What are they doing wrong again?
I don't see them having their ships and planes sitting around your border but America does onb theirs.

S400

are you ready to die for israel?

The IRGCN considers straight of hormuz their water/airspace while the rest of the world doeant you told. That's kind of the heart of the conflict here

Attached: OR.png (756x889, 134K)

>What are they doing wrong again?
Funding more than half of all terriost groups in the Mideast at one time or another, and threating nearly every country there at some point in time? Maybe making nukes, with apocalyptic images of the 2nd coming of what Christ. Mostly, threatening Saudia Arabia and Israel and funding their enemies to be specific.

Another 9/11 false flag would make trump super popular just like it did with Bush.

Attached: PI_2019.01.18_Trump-economy_0-011.png (640x744, 178K)

By keeping them farther out. They have a pretty good range.
It's good but still terribly expensive. Anti-missile missiles have a more difficult job to do than offensive missiles. Interception is difficult to do. They're large, complex, expensive missiles. And the kill rate for single missiles is low. You usually have to fire multiple ones to have good odds of a kill.
So you exhaust your missiles fast. And Iran is broke right now.
They can be OK against enemies that bought just a few missiles from someone else. But not against the US who can crank out thousands upon thousands of them.

It moves you fucking mouth breather that greatly increases the difficulty to hit at range, it'll be far off in the Indian Ocean not in the fucking strait.

3 US Carriers, four Arleigh class destroyers, and six overhead naval aircraft circling the coasts..

Iranian Commander: We do not want war, but we are ready for war!!!

>War declared

All ships retreat, except one far off on the horizon.

>flash

Iranian Commander: *gulp*

Trump wants war because Israel wants war, silly boi.

Attached: 1557992179565.png (1080x1920, 247K)

2 SKYKING calls withing 5 minutes

Attached: 1556081128845.jpg (814x462, 287K)

Americans seek not war with Iran. Only the ZOG wants war. We do not support it.

HEY HO LETS GO!

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 25K)

I do have some respect for the Iranian military. I member berry one coming out and saying they wouldn't put down protests with their branch because, "The land is meaningless without the people".

>it's a distant flash over Israel

BASED

Attached: ConcreteIdolizedBluetickcoonhound-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 2.08M)

All problems with Muslims are sunni niggers and the terrorist states Sa and Israel both fund and lead sunni extremism.
Why do you support terrorism so much?

keep in mind that was probably the regular army where the IRGC is the second army they have with its own air force and navy basically they have double army to prevent coups, IRGC being loyal to the religious leader while other regular army is local to the elected govt (I guess? I dunno)

>Why do you support terrorism so much?
??? Ok ….

>flash

>destroying all that oil
>risking your overlords have to deal with radiation..
no, I think they'll just send bunch of mutts to fight it out...

Attached: image.jpg (900x600, 110K)

mutts wont be laughing when the terrorist cells in the US activate and start blowing up more towers

Attached: 877351236178.jpg (820x600, 36K)

>$120,000,000
>gets shot down by third world country
Sounds like you got ripped off.

POST YOUR WAR FACE Jow Forums MEME THIS INTO REALITY

That would be an amazing happening desu.

Iran soon to get BTFO

>stable country with good conditions to keep on its feet
>wants to fuck with sunnis and jews
>native population is already pushing for gov changes for a long time
People should invest in Iran, not want to destroy it. Its one of the few places where islam have chances to be reformed, due persians having better genes and IQ than arabs and sandniggers in general.

Attached: 1527573552590.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

High quality muttposting.

Attached: 1550442974455.jpg (600x386, 46K)

Attached: 1560973930915.png (680x768, 432K)

So that is the power of US military complex....

>pol
>meme-ing war for israel benefit into reality

you need to go back

REMINDER
>UN sources claimed the US was going to strike Iran.
So Of course Iran are shooting down anything threatening their air space
US shouldnt even be on that side of the world.
>rt.com/news/462086-us-iran-israel-tactical-assault/

I think they have three branches. The Guard is the elite one, but refused under some pressure to get more involved as some in their parliament wanted to. Then there's the Fedayeen and the regular army. I think only the Fedayeen (irregular forces) were involved in shutting down protests at the height of them back in 2012ish. Maybe not, idk. Maybe the regular forces got in he action too, but they kept the elite forces out of it.

Can we flip alliances though? I’ll invest in Iran as soon as I know we won’t attack it on behalf of other neighbors

>Estimated Value: $120,000,000
OY VEY
money could have gone to israel is going to be wasted replacing that drone.

I guess if it gets America to fight ((((our)))) war, its worth it.
Dont let israel down mutts.

Around these hours that's usual anymore thought not as much

At least it isnt a commercial airliner.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

US could shoot down couple of these again, just to be on safe side. And still claim that US military did not kill a single Iran citizen.

Their only real crime was being in the way of the American Empire.
Keeping the middle east divided and controlling its natural resources has been part of the US' global strategy since the 70s.
The US *cannot* leave Iran alone unless it were to abandon its global strategy.
I can't imagine that there are any win scenarios for Iran at this point.
At least they're *probably* not getting invaded though. Just sanctioned and bombed until they collapse.

they could have used that money to clean up the shit from the streets of San Francisco

Attached: 920x920.jpg (690x920, 68K)

time to send them a clearer message back

Is an overrated overpriced gigantic jewish scam like everything else.

Attached: 1560456218605.jpg (705x708, 227K)

>I can't imagine that there are any win scenarios for Iran at this point.
Why? Stop funding groups that try to create influence and terror and back down from being aggressive and making nukes. They're milking us as the deal Obama made was clear. I think its a problem with their theocracy structure imho. They can't help but be nuts.

>tfw you realize that's a bag full of shit on the Streets of San Francisco

Attached: shit.jpg (632x467, 74K)

>towers
Hopefully they wont be that retarded and go for the electricity grid. Millions of mutts starving to death because of not being able to charge their mobility scooters would do far more damage than taking down a few globohomo glass dicks.

Yeah that's why the US keeps criticizing "the regime".
But turns out it's very hard to overturn a regime like that. If you remove them by force, what's left is a broken country. Which is very expensive to rebuild. And it might take many generations to complete.
Also regimes like this tend to not care very much if there are consequences on their people. NK let their people starves instead of caving in to sanctions. Iran will probably do the same.
Now the US' attitude seems to be "We don't care either. We'll keep you sanctioned forever. We don't even want your oil. We'd rather your production drops to zero.".
Now Iran's plan seems to be to act out so much that it becomes dangerous for Trump. Because Trump doesn't want a war. But he'll fear that if he keeps this up war might become inevitable.
These things are always some kind of chicken game.

My gas tank isn't going to fill it's self

Actually they’re playing right into Bolton’s war-bait. Trump has been trying to inflame these fucks since he assumed office. It’s guaranteed to be a horrible display of carnage.

how dare iran say this! saying you'll defend yourself in a war is an act of war!

The US is a net exporter now. The US' fine no matter what. Oil price is pretty low right now and Iran's oil has already been written off pretty much.
Actually I'm not really sure what's the status on that. I think India still has waivers. Some other waivers were going to be not renewed this month I think. The real fight is still there. It's trying to get those sanctions enforced by everyone.
I remember reading that Iran's production dropped by at least half though. That's a huge hole in their budget and it's probably going to get much worse.

>These things are always some kind of chicken game.
Yep. I'd brather just play that game until the world is tired of their shit than war. If we must, there's always the option of limited war which we did in 88. When we destroyed their navy. We could destroy their shore defense(which they focused on afterwards) if it comes to it and call it a day and go home.

>military says it's ready for war
>this is a happening
>shill
Me

Attached: cobra.jpg (1244x700, 143K)

based

This aggression by Iran cannot stand.

>You would win but it would cost you millions of casualties and many trillion of dollars.

in an actual invasion? lol no. not to mention that all the ayatollah has to do is call for every shia in the world to take up arms against the u.s., saudi arabia, and israel, and it would become a war against 200 million people.

I don’t get it, why does Bolton love Israel so much?

He’s not going for office, or looking for money. He’s not Jewish. He has a strategy, so what is his point for wanting to us the USA as the Hebrew hammer in the Mideast?

>doesn't know the U.S is the largest producer of oil and gas in the world

retard

>When we destroyed their navy.
Just half of it IIRC. Destroyed or disabled. You weren't even trying to they just kept coming at you kek.

God bless the Revolutionary Guard. USA btfo once again

My based Muricunt.
Also SAGE

not all Shia follow the Ayatollah
he isn't like a Pope, more like an Orthodox Patriarch or something

>trumpcucks actually supporting a war with Iran.

No John... you are the goyim.

from isolationism in 2016 to now guzzling Israeli cummies and begging for an Iranian war that would kill millions and be worse than Iraq