THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SAY THE N WORD IRL WH*TEBOI!

You're supposed to call us BLACK not "nigger" wh*Te subhuman.The problem with n word is that YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY IT. get it? WE DON'T ALLOW YOU TO SAY IT. You have to obey us. Or else we will fucking crush you like the subhuman crackers that you are!

Attached: 22209756867.webm (480x270, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqeXMWEzROM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who could be behind this post

Attached: 1517260343161.jpg (357x399, 74K)

>immediately confirms all nigger stereotypes

Nuhnaenayneegur

I thought even saying "black" was off the table...
I usually just say "colored fellow" cause there are so few outside of the college campus but they're hiding under bushes and sleeping on basketball shaped grade-soda beds.

Attached: 6977febf86b87810621927669fe9cfbd.jpg (564x752, 29K)

>Immediately confirms all fragile white kid stereotypes
This is what happens when you're not anonymous on the internet anymore. This is what should happen to people like you, and will happen to people like you.

"Colored Person" is RACIST! You must call them "People Of Color" (abbreviated pocs/pox)!

>YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY IT. get it? WE DON'T ALLOW YOU TO SAY IT!

Nigger

>"colored person" is racist
I gotta get out more

>violence is okay if meanie words

Pox eh?

I own you every day. You are still my slave.

Being called a black person implies that wh*tes for example are people too, which they are not. An African is the proper term

Attached: 1c5.jpg (590x719, 34K)

What are you gonna do?

Niggers are violent. We know..

>american
>white

Pick one

Attached: 1554750607694.gif (607x609, 754K)

How about blue gums? You like blue gums?

>Please don't hurt me!
Begging for your life isn't the best position to put yourself in FYI

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her sexual 'appetite' has gone down one bit though.
I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination' spree desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki niggers and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.

Attached: LynchedNiggerFaggots.jpg (755x575, 319K)

Rush on me nigger and I will put 2 in your and 1 in your head. boy. Slave. My great great great grandpa owned your great great great grandpa.

i hate blacks, muslims, jews, mexicans, puerto ricans, people from malaysia, serbians, mongolians, the spanish, mulattos, and most of all Logan Paul.

Lol, thinking that I'll be afraid of some pathetic little nigger. You can't tell me what to do, nigger.

Did I gave you permission to use the n word wh*teboi?

Attached: 1515102997037.webm (724x720, 2.94M)

Never be unarmed near a nigger

This is all kinds of fucked up.

Shut the fuck up.

This thread is bait. Fuck you.

Just wanted...

Shut the fuck up.

That you're a faggot...

Shut the fuck up.

If you reply to this thread...

Yeeeeeeeaaaahhh. Trash. Fuck this thread and fuck anyone who bumps it.

Trash.

Trash.

Trash.

Shut the fuck up nigger

>Monkey eating a banana in the back.

Hilarious

You gave me permission, remember?

What you gonna do about it wh*teboi?
That's right you ain't gonna do shit cracka

Attached: 1559172174536.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

And you can't say antidisestablishmentarianism so we've still got that.

shut up nigger, it was staged
armband goes on left arm

Fuck off fbi nigger

>THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SAY THE N WORD
If that's true why can't you use an example where someone actually said nigger instead of a clip of an ape assaulting a man over fashion preferences?

>fight me irl faggit

Attached: Rockin'.jpg (500x610, 61K)

I am Hispanic and we hate mayates or niggers as you call them. Fuck all those retarded monkeys.

youtube.com/watch?v=TqeXMWEzROM

You get sucker-punched?

Generations ago my family owned negros. They worked on my family's land. We have vast holdings of property and we still have a few negros working on the land but they get a little money now. They probably get less now in real income compared to when we had to house them.

Attached: britney.gif (240x160, 901K)

Do you really think people get lynched for no reason at all?

Attached: cnnReality.jpg (878x960, 159K)

Please, just one.

>being this mad over a word
Nigger.

I agree, begging for your life is bad and throwing a violent tantrum over meanie words is good

If we say you're a nigger, then you become one?

It's really funny to me that you fags (which you are fags, that's why you post pics of big muscly men all day) use this image which is literally just a photoshopped white guy tinted to look black because you couldn't find a black guy that big. The guy in your pic is Eddie Hall, a white English bodybuilder.

what's happening in this thread nigger

DAAAAAAMN CUMSKIN GOT HIS SHIT PUSHED IN

Handsome white guy vs gigafaggot.

Attached: 14347191011431.jpg (663x432, 47K)

Based viking

That's fine, I live in Florida.

DESPITE

BEING JUST

Could you... post a pic of your mother-in-law, maybe with her face censored if that's a concern? Asking for my dick.

Looks like a retard hitting another retard. What does this prove? Drive down a street in any city and see the real differences for yourself. What is physical strength compared to mental strength? Most animals are stronger than humans, doesn't mean they have any domain over us.