Jow Forums

When will Jow Forums realize that jews arent behind mass imigration and degeneracy but it is whiteys fault for the mass imigration and degeneracy

Attached: 1561009725678.png (829x663, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=6B5jMXZ4PvY
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Ghetto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the Jews behind the weak minded whiteys convincing them to do it.

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=6B5jMXZ4PvY
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF.jpg (3664x3516, 1.14M)

KYS

Attached: 1561007278660.jpg (727x877, 388K)

Jews are white

Counter-Jew talk is only cool if there’s action to back it up. Otherwise it just sounds like niggers complaining about whitey.

That is partially true but Jow Forums will never admit it.

Attached: 1456530841656.jpg (850x400, 67K)

Attached: puppet.jpg (525x296, 43K)

Jews aren't white.

Attached: 1441571534072.jpg (978x1074, 256K)

>unironic blood libel post
KYS

Liberated farm equipment whine for gibs. Whitey gets mad when he figures out who stabbed his people in the back.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution

Attached: 1524912382450.png (844x757, 1.29M)

Adolf Hitler speaks to Americans
bitchute.com/video/DfQZXx71J6MV/

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood.
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

Attached: 1524909025806.png (640x845, 740K)

Jews and billionaire/multi-millionare cryptoJews are in effect the same fucking thing. What the difference between a MiC Cheney/Bush neo-con and a Jew? Jack shit. Nothing.
What difference between a neo-lib Obama dick sucking Dem prog and a Kike? Not a damned thing. The kikes goes them wrapped around their pinkies and the crypto-kikes are orgasming for it.
So to summarize, bullshit the Heeb Enemy isn't behind all of it. They're practically fucking each other in the assholes with their crypto-Jew allies. Anyone with a stack and rat-face sniffing for another coin is a naturally ally to the Jew.

Your weakness facilitates their behavior. And your right it isn’t just jews. Dark things lurk in Dc and they don’t label themselves as Jews.

Jews rape kids mate.

Attached: 1513449909843.png (1664x5472, 731K)

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her sexual 'appetite' has gone down one bit though.
I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination' spree desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki niggers and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.

Attached: DayOfTheRope.gif (346x180, 2.85M)

>that pepe
damn the new 2019 models are tight

Attached: tfw_crystals.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

>When
When? When pic related is no longer true.

Attached: d20.png (1560x1830, 2.41M)

s-seriously?

Attached: 1552892923257.jpg (216x216, 7K)

Look at what you just posted you fuckwit. He met with the pope, is he in on the jewish conspiracy now?

this

I hate being flooded by migrants and refugees as much as the next guy, but this jewish conspiracy bullshit is either edgelord faggotry or just retarded.

Based autist

>He met with the pope, is he in on the jewish conspiracy now?
You're not very bright. Jews created Christianity to destroy Rome.

Attached: 1551931959256.png (961x1596, 433K)

lol the nigger literally wears stars of david on his pope hat

Attached: pope-star-of-david-on-hat.jpg (610x430, 33K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Ghetto
>The Roman Ghetto was established as a result of Papal bull Cum nimis absurdum, promulgated by Pope Paul IV.

Attached: 656545463.jpg (898x628, 75K)

I've fucked my gf's mom. She had a hysterectomy so I can't knock her up, but for real why not?
When will roasties learn? They're there to knock up and have children for their mate, not pursue their shitty careers. The "corporate boyfriend" can't knock them up, and idiotic dogs and cat pets and shit don't fill the hole of actually having a family as nature intended.

damn. Murder incoming

Attached: linked.png (424x555, 439K)

It's true, READ it faggot.

Checked. This. You can't polish a turd

Also checked. Damn these demonic kikes

Attached: 1523132904-ritualmurder.jpg (266x300, 103K)

Once we have enough ash and lampshades. If it turns out Jow Forums was wrong, okay. But Jow Forums is always right.