Opinions on Martin Sellner?

Generation Identity Austria

Attached: martin sellner.jpg (640x400, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC4ycXG2umM5NQDTfoos0jQg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=xcv8OlQ6lbk
youtube.com/watch?v=BXj7IS2s59Y&t=516s
ecfr.eu/council/members
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Council_on_Foreign_Relations
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Society_Foundations
bitchute.com/video/zCpbtfS5qFI/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based af

here come the feds

Habt ihr auch deutsche Sellners? Ich kenne nur Malenki.

Fill me in, who is he?

Lucky man marrying Pettibone.

There's still Nicole.

>Lucky man marrying Pettibone.
I found the pussy thirsty, beta orbiter.

>There's still Nicole.
Aaaaaan another outs himself.

He's ok, and the mainland GI chapters are ok (UK GI is ineffective), but in general GI is doing "too little too late"

they need to reform the group overall and set new goals

Yeah man. Horny af right now :^)

What's going on with GI UK? How are they stuck?

>talks about national pride and identity
>is together with an American woman
Its the typical Nazi-elite effect. Looks Jewish and rants about "muh heritage".

Volkslehrer

Did that moron really start some movie watching circle jerk of nazitoids on youtube? löl

Attached: idiotärebewegung.jpg (1080x720, 84K)

>Malenki
MAMA DIE BIENEN, DIE BIENEN

Attached: an.gif (720x480, 2.88M)

Nee, der ist altrechts (NS), nicht neurechts (Benoist, Evola).

He did. And he also hosted that shooter from NZ. Since then his group is in panic mode and started shutting up. I originally liked their idea, but its the typical bullshit. All talk, no political ambitions, no real leaders or educated debaters. Its just a bunch of kids rallying around an internet celebrity wanting to cash in.

there is absolutely nothing they can achieve, it's not like in the mainland where GI can patrol immigrant routes or protest more proudly. The UK is fucking doomed and nothing short of war is going to save it, if anything GIUK's mediocre approach to "saving this country" is harmful.

How's your alternative looking like?

>I originally liked their idea
To make money off of morons?

>patrol immigrant routes or protest more proudly
löl

Aren't there campaigns on promoting Brexit? Would be a good start. Or maybe they should focus on the countryside? AFAIK it's mostly London that's fucked. Also, Ireland seems like a country that's still saveable. Or am I wrong?

Frank Craemer, Volkslehrer.

J U D E
U
D
E

Dafür ist Deutschland noch nicht bereit. Verschwindet in der Versenkung und wird irrelevant. Vielleicht nach 5 Jahren erfolgreichem identitärem Aktivismus, der den Boden ebnet. Sonst ne Echo-Chamber.

Also
> Creamer
Kek

hosted is the wrong word or you’re an idiot. they received a donation from him once. that’s the full extent of their interaction
based. to op he’s a literally who and the pettibones are terrible writers.

>Ireland seems like a country that's still saveable.

Ireland is even more fucked than the UK. They have a population of under 6 million that is embracing left wing ideas like non-white immigration just as fast as us

What about the IRA? Heard they're still active.

they are busy hating the english still lol

Orwellzeit exposed him

i heard he is Hungarian, not even german

>that’s the full extent of their interaction
Petty Bone please

Sellner countered every single one of his arguments in the comment section.

Volkslehrer gegen die IB

got removed

isn't he involved with lauren southern as well?

who just got exposed as a fraud

>in the comment section
Imagine being Sellner having nothing better to do with your life than "refuting" some guy's youtube video garbage on the internet in a comment section löl

Attached: 1373.gif (229x176, 987K)

>that’s the full extent of their interaction
He literally visited them in Austria.
To protest in the streets against open borders in the summer of 2015.

There are no real right-leaning leaders in Austria. Sadly its the political spectrum that doesnt exactly attract intelligent people.

Literally who?

Milo was involved with her as well.
And he's the one expoising the whole thing
> Guilt by association

> Taking 30 minutes to prevent a character assasination.
> I would take that time

Könnte die FPÖ-Jugend die Mutterpartei reformieren? Bei uns ist die junge SVP sehr anders als die Mutterpartei.

what happened with Lauren?

lol calling him based af is laughable, he is close to Tommy Robinsonesque, l, he is milqtoast for PR reasons but its to much, he needs to get more right

Attached: Volkslehrer.jpg (300x168, 15K)

>character assasination
By literally who though, löl, nazis are so pathetic

Good riddance

Fuck off troll.

>Könnte die FPÖ-Jugend die Mutterpartei reformieren?
Glaub kaum, dass die Wählerschaft da mitmacht. Die Wahrheit is das die Boomers hier FBÖ wählen. Die jungen Menschen wählen meist Grün/rot/schwarz (ÖVP). Natürlich wählen die jungen Menschen am Land ÖVP, aber die sind in der Minderheit.

LOL kys faggot putting the great Baron Evola with Benoist in one basket. Calling Evola new right is the most retared thing i ve read here since...probably just a day, this board goes down hard

what exposed for talking with hope not hate, uk antifa group

also possibly fucked her way to the top, including fucking the boomer stefan the pseudo philosopher.

löl, take a step back

you have nazi retard youtube whore sellner on the one side and no one cares about him in reality other than a gaggle of morons who send him money

then on the other you have an even more literally who criticising or bashing or whatever the other retard

then you have retard #1 who is a literaly who himself spending time to write comments under some video no one else than other literally who retards watch

That's just pathetic löl, get a reality check

>hosted that shooter from NZ
spotted the subversive element.

Based, you can bet he shitposts on Jow Forums. I hope he starts a real political party for conservatives and runs in Austria, and then Germany, if you know what I mean. Imagine what we could accomplish with a race-minded German leader.

pettibone is a literal mega mutt, 56%

and she's best buddies with the fraud Lauren southern, who hooked her up with sellner

Here I was thinking you had something legitimate.

Attached: youre dead.jpg (1457x702, 126K)

Wir haben bessere Leute, Johannes Scharf, true right winger in the narrowest form of the word
youtube.com/channel/UC4ycXG2umM5NQDTfoos0jQg/videos

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 19K)

Bist du sicher mit dem Land? Hab gehört Oberösterreich wäre sehr based. Hier in den ländlichen Kantonen (Innerschweiz, Luzern etc) hat die SVP 40-45% und bei jungen Wählern um die 30% jeweils.

>a-user why aren't you part of the IB yet?
>want to go out with me and talk about our heritage, culture and identity?
>yes police raided me, but you can come into my room without a warrant
>you know what I really want? I want to start a family with lots of white and patriotic children.

Attached: 1.png (1275x715, 1.22M)

> 56% mega mutt
> Basically Czech

Jow Forums is getting more retarded every day.

so basically Austrian ecelebs?

sellner is basically the Tommy robinson of Austria- attacks the muslims, but never the cancer (Jewry) youtube.com/watch?v=xcv8OlQ6lbk

youtube.com/watch?v=BXj7IS2s59Y&t=516s

You can't name the jew without becoming totally irrelevant metapoltically in Europe. He couldn't even if he wanted to.

>boomers vote fpö
no

Attached: FireShot Capture 014 - Wahltagsbefragung_ FPÖ bei Männern an zweiter, bei Frauen an vierter _ - de (711x223, 33K)

Diese Zahlen sind harter Tobak. Und ich dachte ihr Össis wärt based...

Thats why the NZ shooter gave him shekels

I'll check it out, thanks

He's borking Brittany Pettibone. That means he probably could have borked Lauren Southern or Faith Goldy. The right wing female hierarchy goes Faith Goldy > Lauren Southern > power gap >>> Brittany Pettibone. The fact that he chose Britanny over the other two means he's gay and not to be trusted.

thirsty incel spotted

chosing two uberwhores over Pettibone is bluepilled and cringe. Word on the streetz is Southern tried to go after Sellner and he rejected her for Pettibone, wise choice

Actions speak more then words. He has my respect.

>on the streetz
If by streets you mean pol shitposts. Southern is the one who set them up on their first date. And I still can't believe there are people here trusting Milo about anything at all.

Jow Forums is going to the shitter...

No, it is over here. Unironically.

Kurz will manage ~38% in the polls, and will form a coalition with either the green party ~12% and/or the NEOS party ~6%.

With Kurz being affiliated to Soros, and the austrian people too dumb to look through his scheme, there's no hope for a change.

ecfr.eu/council/members

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Council_on_Foreign_Relations

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Society_Foundations

here's his butchute bitchute.com/video/zCpbtfS5qFI/
Most videos on youtube have been shoahd

>altrechts

Attached: the_eye_is_open_the_path_is_clear.png (239x459, 133K)

of course thats what i ment, fact is both other sluts are filthy, Pettibone nice and decent, Sellner a cuck who tries to much to apease to normies and will get rekt in the process by the system regardless of his soft tones