Canadian Core Inflation Soars To 10-Year Highs

Inflation is running much, much higher than the government lets on. Any Canadian can tell you that the price of beef is up over 300% and groceries overall about 100% since Trudeau took office. Things like tax and tuition are also running way over 10% per year. The average Canadian is pretty stupid but they all have to live within their means meaning that they all know their paycheck goes less far with every passing year. Every level of government in Canada is squeezing the electorate for more cash to pay for mass immigration and growing crime and homelessness. The government controls the media with bailouts so it is increasingly difficult for truth to reach Canadian eyes or ears.

Pic related: It should be noted that the Bank of Canada uses the Canadian food guide for its trimmed/core/main Consumer Price Index - CPI which is used to measure inflation.

So now chicken, beef, milk and cheese can continue to appreciate in price by 10-20%/year and the CPI basket won't include any of it, just cheap carbs.

Soviet Union tier data manipulation. Amazing.

The government in canada stopped posting their numbers once the canada in collapse threads started keeping track of the real ones using actual photos from in the stores. You can verify this. It's both funny and saddening.

/CiC/ is the largest crowdsourced opensource investigation AND the most complete documentation of canadian in-store prices in their nations history.

Attached: new food guide.png (640x480, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-19/loonie-spikes-after-canadian-core-inflation-soars-10-year-highs
forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2015/01/19/how-long-can-a-canadian-stay-in-the-us-and-vice-versa/#477ce8b3591c
cbc.ca/news/business/cricket-powder-loblaw-1.4563956
cbc.ca/news/canada/photos/29-cheez-whiz-arctic-food-prices-1.1431167
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Canadian inflation rose faster than expected in May across all eight major components, spiking the Loonie as it supports the BoC's view that 'the North' is emerging from its growth slowdown (and Poloz argument that rates will need to go higher).

>The headline consumer price index jumped 2.4% from a year earlier, compared with 2% in April and versus a median economist forecast of 2.1%, Statistics Canada said Wednesday from Ottawa. It was the highest annual rate since October, boosted by increases in food and durable goods prices...

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-19/loonie-spikes-after-canadian-core-inflation-soars-10-year-highs

Attached: record scratch.jpg (1564x1564, 239K)

lmao

Attached: 1539805848404.png (492x406, 13K)

you pay $6 for celery but poland existing is the problem?

Attached: $6 celery is real.jpg (2003x2410, 1.15M)

Celery in Canada now costs what a top sirloin preferred angus steak does in the USA

Attached: top sirloin.jpg (1350x1800, 936K)

so what is wrong with poorland tripling its gdp per capita in 15 years?

fuck canada.

Attached: BestKorea.jpg (583x349, 59K)

>canada

Attached: caNADA HAS COLLAPSED BEFORE OUR EYES.jpg (2077x1230, 366K)

it's kinda fucked up how if you try to start a canada thread a literal government employee will post that you are polish. literally every single thread, no matter where op is from.

Attached: creepy exchange.png (802x824, 98K)

>the pole

Attached: canadian c-51 shills in action.jpg (2192x2718, 958K)

This week, Brit/pol/ will have many days devoted to the canadian crisis.

This will be the run up to the BBC special about the canadian collapse this weekend.

Attached: the humungus rbmk.png (512x512, 589K)

Attached: bolton.jpg (399x385, 53K)

agreed. Right in their Maple hole.

Wait... Was the Fallout universe right?
I'll kek myself to death if the US invades leaf nation.

alberta welcome the ALLIES with open arms.

Attached: 1560430014240.png (639x639, 661K)

Lmao you pathetic Poles never fail to make me laugh with your ”canada is collapsing” threads. Face it. most leafs will be infinitely more hungry than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history. get over it losers

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Canadian in-store prices. The costing is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of humanoid psychology, paypiggism, food doms, climate science and the science-driven environmentalist ideology most of the rationale will go over a typical user's head.

Attached: food price anon.jpg (847x801, 273K)

>meat costs 43$
fuck we may be a second world shithole but at least we can buy meat cheaply

Attached: b47.jpg (603x393, 27K)

the prices are rasing so fast that if the humungus doesnt update that infographic every six weeks , they are wrong.

for example the celery already went up, the steak went up, the chicken went up. it's already out of date despite being from recently.

Hope they starve and die.

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Canadian in-store prices. The costing is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of humanoid psychology, paypiggism, food doms, climate science and the science-driven environmentalist ideology most of the rationale will go over a typical user's head.

Attached: 1521528641820.jpg (468x314, 21K)

your response is exactly what their stasi wants it to be.

they intentionally make people hate canadians so that it is harder for them to escape. they get no sympathy from outsiders who have dealt with their shills - only about 20 percent of canadian who post here are not government employees/ their IP comes from a nongovernment network

I could only buy discount pork last night.

This is the Laird Drive Sobeys in Toronto.

Attached: IMG_20190619_212508.jpg (1920x2560, 1.71M)

Even regular pork is getting bad.

Attached: IMG_20190619_212543.jpg (2560x1920, 2.02M)

Not cool bro

Attached: 1560271149819.jpg (1080x494, 215K)

Ground beef is now unaffordable.

Attached: IMG_20190619_212556.jpg (1920x2560, 1.68M)

lord have mercy

that's like £1.50 here

Maybe I'll take the Filipino route and buy Spa-

Nope.

Attached: IMG_20190619_213256.jpg (1920x2560, 1.95M)

Pricing just keep going up and up. Some people post things from the far, far north that are insanely expensive because they have to be flown in, but I live close to Toronto. Things just keep getting more and more expensive and it's starting to really add up. It's not just inflation. The carbon tax made everything that is delivered by truck(read: everything) cost even more.

>Some people post things from the far, far north
only CGDF does that

>Pricing just keep going up and up

Attached: justburnmyshitup.jpg (1000x1333, 456K)

Jesus fucking Christ. I didn't know it was THAT bad up there.

Attached: 1529121471840.gif (267x199, 573K)

They skewed the way they calculate inflation to suit their needs.

Not Only that, they used sales and loss leaders to give the numbers they did give. Meaning prices aren't just off by 30 percent or something but more like 250 percent, minimum.

On paper chicken breast is $9kg ...in reality it's got a price floor of $19/kg for expiring chicken.

Attached: $23 BREAST BRAMPTON.jpg (2100x1575, 721K)

even in quebec

Attached: 9 FUCKING DOLLARS under 1 lb.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

Attached: leafs.jpg (750x500, 61K)

that's twice what it costs in michigan

Attached: 1560225870872.gif (400x300, 338K)

'common' where?! haha here in the UK mineral deficiency is voluntary.

Chicken is $21 for 4 chicken breasts too. If I get a good Christmas bonus we might have it for the big dinner.

Why wont you buggers pay 10x more than you currently do for everything?

You must suffer for the equality of other less fortunate countries.

Attached: 1558590575388.jpg (600x466, 26K)

>The carbon tax made everything that is delivered by truck(read: everything) cost even more

That's why after only a couple of years, we canned our carbon tax.

This country is circling the drain.

Fuck Canada and fuck trudeau

buy it now and freeze it and you'll be saving probably $10 a kg at this rate.

The fall election is going to break this country. There isn't even a right wing party to vote for anymore.

The 'Conservatives' are basically the Israel+Abortion party now. The PPC is libertarian dogshit and filled with Antifa. There is NO ONE.

you have alot of healing and confronting of issues to do.

Are Canadians aware of it, that something is not right with the current political options, or are they already to brainwashed to see it? I mean, is there hope that people will do something to change it or will it just get worse and worse with the happy approval of blind globohomo retards?

they are brainwashed/abused into parrotting the beliefs they seemingly hold.

Canada is now a denounciation society. anyone can be denounced and have their life ruined. They must heavily self-censor until it affacts their thinking, your folks probably know what I mean.

Wobbly

Attached: a2agazypo5531.png (300x170, 65K)

REEEEEEE! I HATE CANADA! WHY CAN'T MY DAD HAVE MOVED US TO THE AMERICA!

I know that feel

>they are brainwashed/abused into parrotting the beliefs they seemingly hold.
Yeah, thats why i'm wondering, if they will realise that those beliefs are bad for them, when it gets much worse
>They must heavily self-censor until it affacts their thinking, your folks probably know what I mean.
Nah, not really, right now we can say literally whatever we want, be it racist, antisemitic or liberal. And back in PRL, when there was heavy censorship, people had to be careful, in some degree it affected a part of the populations thinking, but even then a lot of people managed to say what they want, they just had to make it look like t was pro-party and pro-soviet. A lot of books were written in a style that passed the censorship, but you can clearly see what the writer meant and that it was against what was allowed

Why liars make these threads daily? Those prices are from Ontario which people.make 15 an hour minimum and the Northern territories which we provide welfare to pay for

you can live there for 6 months out of the year.

this year and onwards they are gonna be so busy with removing latinos that you'll be able to work under the table without any hassle..

You'll be able to feed yourself all month for what it costs to feed yourself for 5 days

the technology of repression and suppression has advanced considerably in canada.

you have some misdirected anger. your country is collapsing and how i point it out is the problem, not the actual problem.

>you can live there 6 months of you year
That's a myth, it's 4 months, then you need to reapply for the other 2 months and pay extra taxes or something.

forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2015/01/19/how-long-can-a-canadian-stay-in-the-us-and-vice-versa/#477ce8b3591c

4 months of freedom = priceless

I'm poor. I'm not going anywhere.

Technology maybe, but i think we have yet to wait a bit, until the scale reaches the same level
But the direction is correct, gon on, Canada...

Attached: leaff.jpg (960x538, 69K)

you can post the instore prices. that will help spread awareness of how much your government is currently lying.

They already are starting to have a lat 1980s soviet union reputation with numbers.

Attached: be9.jpg (460x500, 42K)

Attached: instore.png (992x858, 1.05M)

WTF? How a paki lime you can have a word on this? I eat lime a king for 50-60$ a week. Quebec is cheap cor food

Attached: the humungus.png (1024x512, 642K)

>limes are 60 bucks in canada
kek

Celery in Canada now costs what a top sirloin preferred angus steak does in the USA. focus on that and stop fantasizing about talking to pakistanis.

Attached: starvingleafs.jpg (1501x844, 236K)

that's a cgdf well poisoning pic.from years ago, it is used to cause people to be dismissive of the real crisis. you have no good motive for posting that and might even be a canadian cgdf on proxy.

Attached: trudeaus legacy edition.png (276x275, 28K)

you might be a muhammed with a truck of peace

Attached: 1776.png (620x957, 557K)

not likely.

if you had any doubt these threads are ridiculous, he's now posting Nunavut pics of prices.

ok achmed

Attached: bongistan.jpg (1000x663, 105K)

Note that in 1995, StatCan changed to geometric mean in computing CPI, blunting changes in price unless everything goes up.

E.g., imagine 10 items at $10 each, and one of them doubles to $20 while nothing else changes.

Arithmetic mean shows total price of $110, so $110/10= $11 and CPI computes to 10%.

Geometric mean is (20(10^9))^0.1=10.71, rendering CPI as 7.1%.

The States does it too, as do all OECD countries IIRC. It keeps indexation of liabilities under more control. Shady.

Attached: starving leafs.png (488x436, 204K)

I wonder what its like to lose one's own time posting these repeatedly. It's very improbable you're conning anyone right now, so the only thing that's happening is you're wasting your time.

>if you had any doubt these threads are ridiculous, he's now posting Nunavut pics of prices.

You cant even tell who is and isn't the OP of the thread but go on and tell us how you are a regular here.

Attached: 1529250719714.jpg (833x1024, 83K)

I wonder what it's like to live on a celery stalk a day

Attached: leafgas.jpg (720x540, 93K)

well let's say it happened - social media is banned 'for elections' like Trudeau wants - who in canada could report on it? Arent they all paid by the government now?

how will the outside world know about the level of censorship in canada?

Is the BBC or the CBC more likely to tell them? Keep in mind the BBC and Euromedia reports on the costs of groceries in canada near the usa border, but the canadian media doesn't

Attached: graceful woman.png (464x655, 190K)

do you have a nunavut pic to show us how expensive celery is?

Attached: instore prices squad.gif (480x270, 3.72M)

how about you show us where you can get it for less than this price in canada

Attached: $6 celery.jpg (3024x4032, 1.23M)

does anyone think i flew to nunavut to take pics of stores that dont exist there?

this guy does

cheese

canada vs europe+UK

Attached: the bigger cheese comparison.jpg (5568x2632, 1.56M)

$4.50
Walmart

Attached: celery.jpg (412x706, 34K)

Do you really want me to go fetch the website from which those nunavut pics in that compilation picture your american proxy posted come from?

Attached: 1420053874461s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

What's even more amazing is how the gov't and large corporations here have successfully shilled hard enough that they no longer have to pay for shilling because the average Canadian will do it for free. Look how many Canadians defend the fuckin carbon tax or the telecom prices, and sincerely believe the talking points they have been fed.

cbc.ca/news/business/cricket-powder-loblaw-1.4563956

Attached: 1550117237141.jpg (441x302, 12K)

how come i have photos from inside your stores but you cant take any? maybe you are chinese/cannot access canada except as a VPN?

pic related is UK High quality celery that you could never afford. 50p is the price for regular

Attached: day of rake celery.jpg (2129x1250, 299K)

it's pure evil.

oh lordy

Attached: celerey canada vs uk.jpg (1577x1018, 187K)

Stupid idiot, those prices are everywhere in Canada. It's worse up north, Alberta, everywhere. At least collect a fucking paycheque instead of shilling for free.

here we go, pics from "the arctic"
cbc.ca/news/canada/photos/29-cheez-whiz-arctic-food-prices-1.1431167

are you available to eat any bugs around my house? you need the protein

here we go, CGDF citing disinfo they originally posted to poison the well.

anything you'd like to say to the BBC?

Hey stupid retard, feel free to roll on up to any fucking market in SW Ontario, that's the fucking price - - superstore, Sobeys, there's Maybe a bit of relief if you go to Walmart and it's on sale. Then unironically yeet yourself in front of a train and spare us from your retarded shit.

Be careful your mother doesn't die in her sleep tonight. Cursed one.

i have to tell the cops about this threat just in case

seriously, I'll let you crawl around in my yard and eat any bugs you can find, no charge

that's not how curses work. I've already cursed you in the passed, at least the pole who posts with the eco flag. This one was for you.