"People don't believe I am Japanese" says Miss Japan

Why are Japanese so racist?

youtube.com/watch?v=x-5sHglFbO8

Attached: ArianaMiyamotoBBCNewsYouTube.jpg (678x474, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

togetter.com/li/916439
ameblo.jp/tubasaokudasai-a/entry-12040108624.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she would be considerd white in america

N

I

Her name is Ariana. She's not Japanese.

lol the average jap looks much much much worse than her

How can 3DPD even compete?

Attached: 1539661991744.webm (1920x1080, 1.91M)

When the average jap looks like this it’s no wonder they are so afraid of foreigners.

Attached: FDAD923D-A929-4703-B1A0-EE03EAD75FF6.jpg (500x438, 53K)

She isnt

Nope

why are negresses everywhere???

Attached: 1506431802419.jpg (1006x929, 169K)

American military base. Our greatest exports are niggers and globohomo.

She isn't Japanese, she will never be Japanese

So the guy has no chin, big deal. If he lived on an American diet he'd have several!

It’s time for niggers to be killed

Surely that ugly nigress realises that she was handed the victory due to virtue signal votes.

togetter.com/li/916439

>be black
>"People don't believe i am white"

ameblo.jp/tubasaokudasai-a/entry-12040108624.html

t. Cody Ramirez Jackson III

she's obviously a 30% insectoid

>Why are Japanese so racist?
Because they're smart enough to choose the correct option.
Racism is good.

Be honest you'd pound that negresses pussy so hard she'd be dripping

Pound it with a hammer yes.

>favorite food: fried chicken

Attached: 5B3218D7-E3E6-45FD-98BC-5747D74CA358.jpg (398x417, 49K)

What is the best type of mixed race and why is it blasian?

Attached: 687c0fd5c4329df870ea50d03eceda1a25348a80.jpg (640x640, 82K)

The funny part is someone wants a blonde with a forehead the size of an airfield to win a beauty pageant.

The reason the Congolese won is because the pageant wanted to make money off cheap tabloid / gossip mag publicity. If they picked some normie winner, no one would've even known. They picked the negro with the big nose and BOOM a lot of attention in the media. People rage because the winner is ugly, and then the virtue-signal brigade arrives to talk about racism yadda yadda. That foreigners find some anti-white meaning in what was all about quick profit off trash publicity is humorous.

Attached: look at the shirt.jpg (640x721, 80K)

OMG SHE IS UGLY

Cant it be both? Its no coincidence that objectively unattractive brown ppl are winning these contests the world over to big fanfare all of a sudden.

No way, she's been told she's beautiful her whole life just like every other woman

Who owns the media? Of course the niggers are winning beauty pageants. The jews want to use niggers to hurt the white race. They are the ones who even brought these monkeys to the America’s. If I had a time machine I would have killed every slave Trader on earth. Niggers are a curse upon the land. They accuse whites of culture appropriation and fucking steal every culture’s identities and nationalities. I want off this Hell Earth. God damn the fucking boomers

It could techically be a Japanese kirakira name. Newfaggot nuweeb. You got exposed nigger. Learn the language and culture before spouting your inanity please.

right as people are waking up to how socially malignant contets based on looks are all of a sudden it's now racist to not support beauty pageants lmfao.
breddy gud

everyone hates you
imagine going to the afterlife with nothing to show

Attached: open-mind-comic1.png (1000x1000, 93K)

it really is. Asians are super low testo, high IQ Blacks are high testo, low IQ.
That works

Attached: 050f89253fa81841826481e8e75a8c59e84ec3.jpg (640x920, 42K)

back to /jp/ where you belong degenerate

Back to le reddit where you belong zoomer normalfaggot.
>t. 2004 originalfag

>one of your parents commits sin and breeds with a subhuman
>Society rejects you
>This is societies fault, not your parents'
Yeah no society isnt responsible to pretend your Jap parent didnt make bad choices

underrated

>Implying there is an afterlife

this nigger is literally more japanese than you’ll ever be and it just burns your ass doesn’t it?

Attached: 9819CC93-7976-4D2B-A10F-DA3EDDB354E8.jpg (225x225, 18K)

If you start calling different people the same names, they will stop ceasing to hold any meaning.

hate to break it to you but that's an American, not a Jap

Attached: American.jpg (777x777, 94K)

thanks bruce

can a white person win ms Nigeria? Or ms Congo? I'd love to see the shitstorm from that.

I don't know what her story is but white people who live in foreign countries should start doing this.

I want to see the whitest English man in the blackest city in Africa declaring himself African. The most dedicated white English Christian in Indonesia saying how he feels Indonesian. "I love the country, the culture, the food, the people I just feel Indonesian."

Let's see how they like it when someone from a different country, race, religion, culture comes to their homeland and declares themselves a native.

thank you japs look werid.

>leaf maymay
>bruce maymay
Circumcised Amermutt IQ everyone.

>pagent was dishonest
>people are mad

not hard to understand yenpai

Don't be silly, user! Diversity means genetic winners have to get raped by genetic losers, never the other way around!

Tell her that

One drop rule nigger. Would you drink ftom a cup of water if i mixed it with a single drop of sewage? Kys. Nigger

Philippines exists you know? And it has never being worked.

If she was a true Jap she'd be humble enough not to discuss her personal difficulties on camera.

What's the name for a Mexican Nog combo again?

looks like a nigger

So much Cultural enrichment

>quick profit off trash publicity
Which is done by Jews. Who are, surprise surprise, anti-White. Stay bluepilled faggot.

If a sow births in a stable is the piglet suddenly a steed?

magicdirt.jpg

I wasn't speaking of all contests. I was speaking of a very specific one.

Red pill is truth. Blue pill is what you want to believe. You're the blue-pilled faggot in this case.

Yeah, Maiko the black girl, all she knows is how to be japanese. And she doesn't take offense about being the hafu race.
But that white bitch, she's australian. And she hates being a hafu

> #
>Red pill is truth. Blue pill is what you want to believe. You're the blue-pilled faggot in this case.
Your whole country lives isolated in the middle of the fucking frigid woods in nowheresville. Shut the fuck up fag, you have no idea the level of odious multikulti propaganda real countries are exposed to.

>If a sow births in a stable is the piglet suddenly a steed?

Thank you for exhibiting your absolute lack of understanding of Biology and genetics.

People are too concerned with minorities, the first people to be genocided should be weebs

Salt. Nice redditspacing newfag.

Brrrracku Piporuuuuuuu

Yeah, I know what I'm talking about in this case, and your little rageboi tantrum means nothing to me.

Niggers don't have the intelligence or the level of self awareness to realize that

Mexican = 40% white 55% Amerindian, 5% African

So it would just make them into a more disgusting mongrel variety.

How did a nigger win Miss Japan?

>Jews are not anti-White, goy, believe me because reasons
lmao kike just go ahead and post your nose so we can laugh at your rat face.

You really don't think she's cute? This is racial bias at it's highest.

This is natural and I don't blame you. You're unworldly and insulated. Your peripherals are narrow. Even if you were worldly chances are you'll naturally gravitate to females that resemble what you grew up around, maybe.
But you'd also recognize that everyone has their own special beauty and talents. Your pallet becomes more sophisticated, like with foods of different regions.

Your pallet is mcnuggets and ground beef everyday. This is what you are.. a cretin

YOU CAN'T MAKE CHOCOLATE MILK WITHOUT THE MILK AM'RITE?!

Attached: ItsTooLateForSurvival.jpg (346x346, 15K)

Man feels bad for the Japanese men.

Attached: cute3.gif (200x225, 1.36M)

Attached: 1517694441000.jpg (521x728, 42K)

Attached: 1517696764956.jpg (768x1024, 67K)

Is this the real life version of an orc elf hybrid?

Attached: 1517706377696.jpg (1944x2952, 597K)

Attached: 1517700553824.png (626x700, 399K)

Attached: 1517694474923.jpg (540x960, 57K)

Literally never seen a good looking black woman.

These movies look kino as all hell

Attached: 1507834913682.jpg (480x534, 18K)

Every fucking ad I see has a nigger or a nigger mutt.
Fucking losing it.

Attached: 1550153828302.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Zambo

>Goes to war sooner than you
>Surrenders later than you
Better than those fucking Italians though.

Attached: 1559825740905.jpg (600x434, 37K)

So you end up with whites?

Stupid mongol rape baby

i'm suprised japanese men give her attention enough to think she's beautiful.

this

So, they say she is half Japanese because genetically she is half Japanese and somehow this is a problem despite the fact that the BBC and western media gladly use the term mixed-race when describing the same term. Interesting.

>implying there is no afterlife

godless kike worshipper.
how does it feel to live in a country that took in all the Danish jews, and now they are fucking over your country? do you like it?

It has nothing to do with virtue signaling. She - like Miss Helsinki - we’re handed those trophies as a psyop in order to disrupt our native mating/fertility rituals, which is what these beauty pageants are. By injecting demonstrations of foreign DNA / phenotypes into a largely homogenous community’s fertility ritual, nefarious outsiders can more easily take control over a humiliated and demoralized society.

? Japanese is an ethnicity? What are they even doing now? Why do Jews ruin everything

Not even posting the best example

Attached: C937C9AD-F58B-4AFA-8638-D1B4BBE29EC3.jpg (1800x1012, 580K)

America is majority brown so she would be considered part of that majority.

>not waiting for ragnarök while pumping iron
Never gonna make it

Half black. Disgusting pig nose.

Correct.

Technically correct, reality however: no people do this. Not for pig nose black which does not even speak Japanese.