I maybe will get banned for this but straight up tell me...

I maybe will get banned for this but straight up tell me, is radiation and nukes real or all made up bs give me the redpill

Attached: IMG_3122.jpg (220x213, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA
peace.ca/nuclearweapons.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0
mileswmathis.com/trinity.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a hoax, yes.

You can stuff into bombs to make them "dirty" but no "atom splitting" exists. Particles are not really physical. Vacuum is also a misleading concept because everything that "is" is a wave and only manifests as a matter because we perceive dense frequencies as solid.

So if I stand next to enriched unstable uranium nothing will happen?

You give off radiation user.... The heat from your body is radiation. All matter decays.

interesting things explained well did a podcast on background radiation a while ago. that will give you a decent rundown on the topic.

>dumb pollock trying to explain physics

But skin supposedly stops 99% of all radiation coming from granite etc but the scientists say certain types of materials incredible amounts of radiation this is making me think again it's holocaust allow Over again

atoms don't exist

radiation is definitely real. As for nukes—who knows, I'm leaning yes they exist but it's entirely possible that it's a big hoax

For example standing in the sun causes burns if it's not radiation how? Enriched uranium is just the sun times without the atmosphere shield and far closer so far stronger

matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration.

I want to believe

Attached: N1491529390581.png (710x429, 443K)

Sunburn is caused by electromagnetic radiation. (gamma radiation)

Standing near enriched uranium won't kill you unless you eat it or inhale it. However over time it can make you sick do to alpha and beta decay. Alpha and beta radiation are different from electromagnetic (gamma) radiation.

Sun is supposedly incredibly radioactive a few seconds in space without heavy shields is guaranteed cancer

shit, you're dumb

he's probably Chinese.

Everyone is now dumber:
youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA

Attached: billy_madison.jpg (640x480, 51K)

You make me sad I guess you win are you happy now

a simple wrong would've been fine

Nah pure white DNA tested

The two cities in japan were airlifted to a CIA blacksite just outside Area 51.

How is gamma radiation different I'm no smart

peace.ca/nuclearweapons.htm
Nukes are a hoax

Both seem to cause cancer and horrific burns

>it's entirely possible that it's a big hoax
Yeah those thousand or so OPEN AIR tests right up until 1993, witnessed live by tens of thousands of military, civilians and media over a period of 60 years was all faked somehow. OK
>fuck I hate summer around here

Attached: nuke.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Should have tried to convince him to go to a nuclear power plant and ask the same question. Department of Energy security is practically it's own fucking branch of the military.

If radiation and nukes were real how come we haven't had a nuke terrorist attack

If you don't know this already it means you're a retard.

Please don't have any kids.

I just read whacking granite with a hammer can cause lung cancer because of uranium does this sound believable

Electromagnetic radiation travels long distances such as between the sun and us and consists of high energy photons. If they are high energy enough they can break chemical bonds in your body/dna and make you sick.

Think of a photon like a ball. If you throw a ball gently at a window it'll just bounce off, if you throw it hard the window will break. The high energy photons are the ones to worry about.

Alpha radiation occurs when an unstable atom with too many protons releases some of those protons. These protons are usually easily abosorbed and thus don't travel long distances. Alpha radiation is very dangerous but usually blocked by your skin so you won't have problems unless you eat or inhale an alpha emitter.

Beta radiation is when an a neutron in an unstable atomic nucleus becomes a proton via neutrino transfer. When this happens a negatively charged electron (beta particle) is ejected from the nucleus.

Overall what makes radioactive materials dangerous is how quickly they decay. Elements like plutonium decay a lot faster than uranium does and therefore will cause you a lot of problems if you come into contact with it. Uranium on the other hand is relatively safe so long as you don't eat or inhale it.

The fuck are you yammering about retard? You never heard of propaganda?

>Department of Energy security is practically it's own fucking branch of the military
Will still use the equivalent of mall cops at our nuke plants. But by design they are impossible to Chernobyl, and a fulling load A380 would bounce right of of them, you would need a nuke to take out a CANDU reactor.
>how come we haven't had a nuke terrorist attack
Because fissionable material doesn't grow on trees, and you need a complex detonation apparatus. Material for a dirty bomb would kill as you collected it. Also the CIA-glowers keep pretty close tabs on that shit.

Guys I watched the TV show Chernobyl now I can't stop thinking about it I want to be exposed uranium braps

You become an aboriginal

Bullshit CIA is corrupt and useless no way they track all that sweet honey

radiation is real, but it's not that dangerous

>whacking granite with a hammer can cause lung cancer because of uranium does this sound believable
Maybe if you wacked it 6 million times in a confined space. It's called Radon Gas and is a cancer threat to anyone who lives in the Canadian shield area of the country.
Radon comes from the natural breakdown of uranium in soil, rock, and water and gets into the air you breathe. Radon typically moves up through the ground to the air above and into your home through cracks and other holes in the foundation. A lot of homes in Ontario have Radon detectors

lol

>tfwn uranium brapping gf

But anyway don't take what you see on tv about nuclear chemistry too seriously. It's usually woefully inaccurate for dramatic effect

Attached: sniff.jpg (570x653, 62K)

>enriched
>unstable
are you sure you understand what these terms mean?

we don't understand the nature of the world, only use words to describe our impression of it

youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0

How can Tobacco cause cancer when it's not radioactive can I make a nuke with tobacco

Ive been on pol for a while and watched retards try to sound smart for a very long time.

I actually think a good chunk of this retardation comes from a language barrier.

However, Jow Forums correct me if im wrong, but isnt the education system in poland a third world shitshow? I just want to make sure we have all the facts before we make a retarded or not judgement

he's just aving a giggle m8

You're either exceptional retarded or..oh right, that flag

Attached: emu-war.jpg (751x467, 103K)

Seems like anyone with decent iq should be able to mine an enrich uranium out of their backyard especially in aus we are the number one source of uranium on earth my iq is low though

Nukes are real, but the media and governments have massively over-exaggerated their destructive capability. MAD is an excuse for fear and (((proxy wars))). If you've noticed, (((they've))) always wanted people to be in existential dread since at least WW2. It's part of the plan to replace religion by creating a fake, artificial one (nuclear war as a form of hell). Nuclear weapons are real, and reactors especially are real and have insane potential to benefit humanity. The science and engineering does check it. It's the media/propaganda that's bullshit.

language barrier is a huge issue very true. Also true is that the american pubic school system cant compete with an also pretty bad european one.

Issue with uranium enrichment is that you're trying to separate isotopes. This means that the stuff you're trying to separate is chemically identical, so standard practices used in, say, mining are not usable. You have to do crazy shit like having mega powerful centrifuges to separate the stuff due to immensely small differences in weight. You'd have to be Bruce Wayne to do this shit in at home, no matter how much uranium you got.

mileswmathis.com/trinity.pdf nuclear weapons were always a lie.

Because it's smoke emits ionizing radiation.

>it's not radioactive
Prove it.

>dust... that emits powerful radiation...
big think

not a single person on earth knows what magnetism, gravity, electricity, light, etc are

Literally every second of every day for time immemorial, governments talk shit about how powerful they are.

Iran is owned by those who own the US.

with that said have iodine tablets and particulate masks ready to go

Hahaha, ya know I’m sure you’re joking but you’re also kinda right. There are some tesla inspired mathematical interpretations where relativity breaks down more as you described and the whole parts view of atoms becomes less relevant.

tabacco causes cancer because they spray tabacco leaves with pesticides

>is radiation and nukes real or all made up bs give me the redpill

what about radiotherapy for cancer treatment?
are they just not actually doing anything?

Just because a lot of things are made up, doesn't mean everything is. While I do think it's hard to imagine how splitting an atom is possible, if it were a hoax then pretty every county on Earth would have to be in on it and I find that very unlikely.

Google "nuclear weapons aren't real Eric Dubey" and read it

Attached: 76a68bee07fb5e09a1b08e3dda0674a8f41fd9bb85b2dfe1620c65cdbbf6fb82.png (700x700, 311K)

depends where you are, if you're really close to the sun, yeah.

But in earths low earth orbit the magnetic field and the inverse square law exist.

It is extremely difficult to isolate the correct isotopes of uranium or other appropriate elements for a nuclear bomb. If you extracted uranium metal from uranium ore it would have less than 1% of the correct isotope. There's a reason why it took the US a few years with the best scientists and millions of dollars.

kek

One must remember that the phrase "splitting the atom" is not really what happens anyway. You bombard a uranium nucleus with neutrons, then that nucleus becomes unstable and decays into a more stable state by splitting into 2 or more daughter nuclei, releasing neutrons in the process. It's not like the neutrons literally cleave the atom in half.

Is this footage real?

They're real but the destructive force of radiation is highly exaggerated, if you survive the initial impact chances are you'll survive the entire ordeal. The burns people experienced were due to the heat of the bomb and not radiation.

>nukes are propaganda
lemme guess you also think the earth is flat?