Tennessee deputy, pastor, calls for government death squads

Tennessee deputy, pastor, calls for government death squads

>Grayson Fritts, pastor of All Scripture Baptist Church, told his congregation he was upholding principles of the Bible and called other Baptist preachers, “weak and spineless” for not doing the same.

>"Just as much as God loves, God hates,” he said.

>Fritts said he never called on civilians to commit violence against members of the LGBTQ community. He told his congregation Wednesday that responsibility lies with the government.

>He finished his commentary by saying, “put homos to death.”

cleveland19.com/2019/06/13/graphic-tenn-deputy-pastor-calls-lgbtq-executions-sermon/

Time to convert to IFB bros

Attached: Screenshot_20190613192741.jpg (1080x1392, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ht9-x4s-W7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based pastor keeping it Biblical

ironic this guy goes to hell and all gay people go to heaven

/ourpastor/

cracker barrel refused service to him. CRACKER BARREL is now globohomo.

based

Irony needs some sort of truth behind it. Sodomites always burn.

SOUTHERN BAPTIST DEATH SQUADS

Unlikely

yeah i worked at one as a kid they already got in too much trouble for not liking niggers and gays and got forced to cuck by kikes

Nah, sodomites will go to hell

The pastor that glows in the dark.

>I don't like thing
>therefore I should kill it
>I am a man of God
>me so holy

Attached: 1545445118410.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

Its pretty well grounded. Hate the sin and fix it with appropriate action. Sodomy is being violently promoted on the world, and if you want to be an effective counter, then do what you got to do.

At this point it would be self defense considering the intolerance, animosity and hate that manifests due to the inadequacy, insecurity, inferiority and self loathing that exists in the black hearts and feeble minds of all non Christians... They're not atheists... They're Satanic... God turned His back on them, and so should you!

God loves those who live him.
God hates but God forgives.
The word repent is used over 150 times in the new testament for a reason. Ours is a forgiving and loving God who sacrificed his own son so that we may be forgiven.
Hope springs eternal even for sinners.

>gay
>people

Attached: 154.jpg (399x400, 13K)

>sacrifice
Jesus rose three days later and now lives in cloudy mansion for eternity.

>irrelevant southern redneck chimps out
has this ever happened before

On a biological side of things, those that can't or won't reproduce are letting their genetics stagnate and die. So others who do reproduce can succeed.

If God hates fags because they don't continue on humanity, perhaps this hate monger is onto something. OR the entire world has finally become bat-shit crazy... Yeah that seems easier to believe.

He’s just mad kids called him Gayson growing up I bet

Quick question:
These types say that the old testament laws are very, very, VERY important, yea?
All 613 of them?
So why is it they're fiery on this one, but the other 612 they go 'meh, Jesus means I don't gotta worry about those.'?

You forgot to mention the part where he was IMMEDIATELY shitcanned and disavowed by everyone remotely involved in his life. Except maybe his church but I haven't looked that far.
This honestly gave me a chuckle because it's exactly what would happen to the mouthbreathing Christcuck chucklefucks if they were to show their powerlevel to their congregation.
Let the fags dispose of themselves. Rampant faggotry will generallt lead to rampant AIDs effectively taking them all out.
Indoctrinating the kids?
Back when we were still using stone tools and up until semi modern times curiosity killed the cat. It's nature.
>those that can't or won't reproduce are letting their genetics stagnate and die.
This man gets it.

Leave the faggots to their fate. They'll take care of themselves and do more damage without you having to lift a finger.

fake ass steven anderson preaching horse shit from the OT
not even original.

don't forget they have a female ceo now.

jesus is the ultimate boomer.

dude looks gay as fuckkkkk

be like russia, homosexuality is legal, but propagandizing for it isn't.

Wow so not all cops are free mason child molesters it seems. This man is truly based and redpilled ...

Because like almost everyone else who """follows""" a religion, they pick and choose what's convenient for them. The psychos who want to butcher people in the street just use it to justify their autistic fixation on what random people do in private.

Attached: 1512404107168.gif (500x500, 685K)

>"Christians will go to hell for following scripture, Non-Christians will go to heaven not following scripture."- nearly every LGBT person ever
To answer your dumb statement, no.

Now for FAQs:
>"B-b-ut he's murderin-"
He isn't murdering you fags in his sermon.
>"Love thy neighbo-"
Love means that you'll be placing people on God's path, not forcing everyone to believe that your asshole as a sex organ.

REPENT, it's not too late as God's path is more fulfilling than having meaningless sex with boyfriends.

Based!

How do you know for sure, though?
Can you read the mind of G-d?

If that was true they'd be able to give a full quote in context.

>sticking your peepee in poopoo sends you to heaven!

Attached: 1552883983942.png (900x1070, 131K)

You're either a Jew or a coward.

Attached: Scre17.png (426x446, 205K)

Because the prohibition of sodomy was not undone by the new covenant, sodomite.
>Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
>we're not hurting anyone!
Pic related

Attached: 1560528149202.png (1096x2893, 188K)

based and christpilled.

Which of the 613 mitzvah were undone and which were not, and for what reasons?
Please be specific.

Seems like a whole heck of a lot of that image details the ways in which gays hurt themselves, if it's even remotely true. Beneath it all you're lashing out because men kissing automatically makes you disgusted and angry even if you aren't there to see it.

46% of the year is now dedicated to confused sodomites. What do our war heroes get? What do our public serviceman get?

Attached: 472FC69C-7F2D-4621-B642-E9AA43652D25.jpg (1440x1885, 491K)

>sticking your peepee in poopoo sends you to hell

Attached: 1549888677278.jpg (640x884, 88K)

Based and Bibliopilled

No sir I'm neither.
And how am I a coward?
I take it you're involved in some sort of church or another?
I've known people like said officer my entire life. Hell I could drive down to his church in 15 minutes if I wanted to.
So answer my question.

pls respond

Faggots won't naturally die out because faggots brainwash and recruit to get new faggots. Why do you think they now have a whole pride month and the globohomo is as strong as it is? Why do you think they are targeting children?

It’s more than 1 month user. It’s 46% of the year

Attached: B2F68F56-1BD1-4084-948C-7BEABF5AD7CB.jpg (640x963, 135K)

Why do all these retards forget the thou shall not kill part or the whole deal with God not exactly approving of these retarded sinners pretending to be able to cast judgment in God's place

Why do retarded atheist pedo defenders like yourself pretend to know anything about Christian theology?

Is that YOUR personal interpretation?
Your entire churches?
Your entire faction?

Read Leviticus.

Jesus Christ himself says the punishment for harming children is death. There is no room for any other interpretation. The death penalty for grievous sinners is entirely biblical. Murder is a sin, not righteous judgement.

some of these deputies can be pretty redpilled and awesome. I would still never trust a pig.

No it's "thou shalt not murder"

Lawful execution is permitted. Theoretically if the church decides to execute someone on the basis of a biblical sin then it's all good. You could even go so far as to the say the church has more authority than the government.

God is pretty clear where fags go sorry.

everyone not shooting pedos is going to hell
it's just a fact

If youre jewish faggots go to hell, if youre muslim faggots go to hell, if youre christian faggots go to hell, if you subscribe to greek pantheon faggots go to hell, if youre roman pantheon faggots go to hell

I dont know about the others

What is it that makes people unable to live in utopia? If someone sees two fags together, what is it that triggers anger in them?

cant just remove the emotions that makes us human in the first place either, so whats up here

>Jesus Christ himself says the punishment for harming children is death
Oh yeah where's that one at?
And it's a good reason that here in the civilized world the bible doesn't dictate laws. There's a reason we separated church and state.
I hope to god you're not an american. God has no place dictating laws here.

Don't get me wrong I think faggots are useless and a genetic dead end (they are) and I actually look forward to the coming AIDs epidemic. Hell I could cruise on downtown to Knox to a very decades old gay club and have a good chuckle at the pozzed faggots grooming the newfags. Going to spread their death to them.

Jesus say “broken man can not teach other how to heal. Must heal self first.”!

Pastor not real, don’t know. Me go back into cave, eat hunk of meat.

He’s not wrong

Attached: 82631152-F510-4615-A440-14F9335730F4.png (2208x1242, 3.36M)

>God has no place dictating laws here

Yeah. I totally agree man made laws are better than God's laws. You're not a real Christian.

but Imams do it too and it's fine?

Cool troll, but when do these pastor faggots that always make the news do something to actually put their vision to reality?

That would be ironic considering it is the exact opposite of what the scripture says, Moshe.

But a realm without gays is heaven.

>"graphic"

Why?

>flag
What, deus isn't vulting today? Go look up the vid, he gives a biblical argument for why gays should be killed.

>all gay people go to heaven

youtube.com/watch?v=Ht9-x4s-W7M

I think his church is standing by him.
Everyone else cucked though.

>"It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones."
You atheist fag enablers are clueless about the Bible.

He says this because he thinks his chain of command is in conflict for hegemony. He knows in a world where his chain of command is the hegemony then he would just jail the homosexuals with the intended result of convincing the homosexual in a long life of inner cell mass stem cells to regenerate and resurrect then there will be children. Those children are more likely to survive while the parents are heterosexual.

RESPONSIBILITY.

Yes and I seem to recall you losing an entire colony and a whole bunch of tea over it. Even called them retarded bumpkins.

This is the biggest irony for me. Everyone i see bitch about this pastor is silent when an imam speaks.

Scripture to support this ?

all gay people should go to heaven right now

God say faggot are abomination and shall be put to death. Based pastor keep his commandment.

Because of this.
Faggot are worth of not and are clearly disgusting and spreading degeneracy.

Attached: 506194F2-7143-4463-AD4E-1329DD6AEE30.jpg (765x960, 100K)

>CRACKER BARREL
lol get fucked honkies this is our restaurant now say goodbye to CRACKER BARREL and say hello to NIGGER BARREL

based.

rather go to hell with them then to heaven with you fags.

Muslim support democrat

Fuck off and remove that flag

>"We are reviewing all pending cases to determine what role Mr. Fritts played in those investigations, and we will determine how to handle each matter on a case-by-case basis." said McDermott.
"Hello, Knox County DA, my name is Barabbas, and I'd like to have my conviction for first degree murder reviewed because it involved Fritts."
Gay Pride Crowds: "RELEASE BARABBAS!! RELEASE BARABBAS!!"

Starting to see it yet?

Attached: 00182041695506169721934.jpg (480x454, 100K)

Nah, this is just the level of these baptist churches and their faggot pastors, they scream retarded shit like this all the time to get people riled up. Instead of saying homosexuality is wrong they're calling for the death of others by proxy because he knows it's punishable to call for it himself. It just generates more sympathy for the decrepit LGBTBBQ-case and subversive attempts.

Protestantism is he true religion of white people before catholic jews brought kikes to America and fucked it up

I swear there is less and less Biblically-literate folks everyday, this is the true gospel the (((elites))) try to silence.

Attached: i rike.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

I'm not even a fake Christian memeflag