Russia

Could Russia be the next haven for white immigrants?

Attached: 4587985628549.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUqAHhnMqfI
youtu.be/ha3dUbisRuk
youtu.be/JKDQ9O5kybY
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/11/death-russian-171123102640298.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/195027114/#195030636
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao

Attached: 1543870150492.jpg (906x689, 158K)

No, their white European population is going down and too much intermarriage/immigration from Central Asia.
The actual haven will probably be Czech/Poland/Hungary.

What's wrong with central Asians?

Attached: Buddhist.png (465x336, 359K)

There are too many Muslims and chinks there already.

China less developed? LMFAO.... What?

North Korea will be the next white haven. Come home white man.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

can I bang korean qts?

Attached: TJT1.jpg (750x418, 333K)

EU welfare niggers are getting browned which is much worse than having Asians.

>in transition

Attached: 1554620146430.jpg (600x783, 112K)

Sure, i'm not sure why you posted a picture of a piece of plastic but here are some authentic Korean qts

Attached: 38ca41c753b91ca443b03147e5923a4e.jpg (650x366, 34K)

God I wish that were me (left)

all stolen industries

Who the girl with the penis. She's pretty cute.

Found the Uzbek.

>
>Found the Uzbek.
Uzbek women are beautiful aryans

Attached: wdfwfwf.jpg (600x317, 24K)

This is probably what they actually believe. Cute gook though.

>German Khan
what the fuck?

Found the fag. How was the pride parade in Toronto?

Attached: 3B547EC700000578-4012664-image-a-1_1481622616441.jpg (634x951, 120K)

Based Aryan mongol

Attached: based leader.jpg (230x315, 36K)

Literally a chinese woman with dyed hair.

Post pic of your boner faggot.

Based Chairman of the State Affairs Commission, Chairman of the WPK, Chairman of the Central Military Commission of the WPK, Supreme Commander of the KPA and Supreme Commander of the Best Korea poster.

Nyet

Attached: 1513825488903.jpg (736x548, 59K)

No.

NO!!! we're thoroughly cucked since 1917

Attached: lenin-vyihodit-1918.jpg (1965x2400, 545K)

Laughing at white identitarians desperately looking for countries to turn into an ethnostate, and desperately running out because Jews are (literally) everywhere.

though, maybe northern parts of it ?

Attached: d800d5ee48c2b599b0325c2b96e20821.jpg (640x640, 71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oUqAHhnMqfI

>Argentina
lol no

Mongolia is eastern asia due to the Yuan and Qing Dynasty.

unironically - 100% yes

but (((they))) really don't want you to move and survive. (((they))) want to show us as orks and cruel people, all because (((they))) just can't control us.

No. It's a complete shithole.

cocи хyй нaцик

yet better than pooland

youtu.be/ha3dUbisRuk

Truly a pure white ethnostate

For some reason east slavs swap h with g in names. German is their equivalent of Herman.

We don't have anything in common with W*stern wh*toids apart from somewhat fair skin.

>Qt's

Please don't migrate to russia, if you contaminate russia with your brainlet genes then they also cant enjoy communism. please just go. get your own ethnostate, lynch niggers if you have to, just stay away from the russians, they are good people.

>We don't have anything in common with W*stern wh*toids apart from fair skin

youtu.be/JKDQ9O5kybY
Guy on the left in this video could be from any Western Europe country and would go unnoticed.

Goddesses for your standards pajeet

>it's a man baby

Moscow has more muslims than any western European city.

but muh based russia

Myth debunked many times

Even if it's a myth, Russia as a whole has more muslims than the rest of Europe put together. Only difference is they are based muslims.

Ugh, what could have been...

Attached: 1560383516337.jpg (1920x1176, 393K)

Muslims are literally everywhere. we have no idea how successful the exportation of saudi Arabian wahabism has been.

quantitatively or coefficiently ?

Only a Russian would say that

Russian/Slav Muslims are better than the brown Muslims but they're still retarded

Ive heard that Putin is just as controlled as anyone else, and that he has targeted the Russian far right nationalist organizations in Russia.

In what timeline?

based, im half planning on moving to russia

>Ive heard that

nice source
but in reality Putin is one of the few leaders who publicly claims real threat - (((jew))) Deep state.

>based, im half planning on moving to russia

find some Americans who are living here, speak to them, make some research, do and visit us, make your own decision. it won't be easy but after USA you'd be stunned how white and safe we are.

my mom is russian, i have some cousins there. i dont want to get drafted though so i'll definitely wait until after 27

don't do that, big fault, really

pretty smart. but I doubt they will draft you or you have Russian citizenship already? cuz without it you are off service.

go back to 2chan you beta-male looser. and then neck yourself, cuz your life are not going to be better.

or - fuck off my country, you are waste. Russian doesn't need your beta-sub-male genes (anyway won't be able to breed, and you know why).

I have it, I think, or I could get it really easily, since my mom is Russian. If I were to move there, I'd get it.

пoвтopи нa poccийcкoм хyилo

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/11/death-russian-171123102640298.html

Attached: 1473612246443.jpg (2472x2784, 1.72M)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/195027114/#195030636
Good thread full of sources. Especially the Romanian towards the end.

мaмкe cвoeй пpивeт пepeдaвaй, битapд. я - вaнькa epoхин, кoтopый eбaл вceх тeлoк, нa кoтopых ты poнял cлюни. cъeби oтcюдa или вздepниcь, лyчшe ты жить нe cтaнeшь.

nice source, you good goyim. very good.
stay where you are.

PROXY-PIDOR
PROXY-PIDOR
PROXY-PIDOR

Finland or Norway would be a better choice, but with less opportunities.
>Change in agricultural suitability between 1981–2010 and 2071–2100.

Attached: journal.pone.0107522.g011.png (3224x1533, 546K)

>я - вaнькa epoхин
хoчeшь oбcyдить этo ?

Based supreme leader

Russia, give up a chunk of siberia, the whole world will send their "evil white nazi bigots" there, we will use the north ocean for trade and resources and most importantly, we will will use our eugenically generated super geniuses to craft a bioweapon that targets poos and chinks and niggers

>chunk of siberia
westernier from Alaska or East of ?

>westernier from Alaska or East of ?
I am not sure what you meant by this, my slavic friend, but I and most americans live east of alaska, yes.

>bigger penis than me

JUST

what if we just use Alaska and Eastern Siberia?

>but I and most americans live east of alaska
that what I've meant, youre does country belong to us

don't forget about Native Siberians (RUSSIANS) in Yakutia
>green
they are good!!!

Attached: respublika_sakha.jpg (800x533, 102K)

>single
>cat lady

great future

>Circumcised

Hi Kim

we're Germania, open, free, pro-Earth, pro-European