Why do americans want to murder qt Iranian soldiers?

Why do americans want to murder qt Iranian soldiers?

Attached: 42432913_172659346945609_3963304926355914752_n.jpg (570x570, 70K)

because they can.

we're bored.

Because the fat cats in office see war as an economic tool, and Israel bids us to.
Those are the only reasons our politicians need.

Its sad really.

Are they on our side?

Because we told them to.

jealousy

I feel like I am reading "Animal Farm" browsing /pol in 2019.

Attached: FUNNY IMAGE COLLECTION SEPTEMBER 1 (4).jpg (788x1055, 197K)

if you're bored why don't you rise up against your Zionist jew occupied government and banks and kill all your globalist pedo satanic elite fucking the whole world in the ass?
that's right, you're a fat fucking burger shit with burger grease dripping out of your prolapsed asshole. no foreskin having jew cock sucking s o y idiot
docile and complacent like the fat fuck you are. squeal and huff in glee as you get a new Marvel movie or Game of Shits show; clap and guffaw at sports and lick the boots of your cock sucking faggot Israel loving military men
nigger cattle

Attached: 8c4ea4e6.jpg (500x582, 56K)

maybe we can finaly nuke the world and get this reset going. trad values and shit right? natural order. chaos. what ever. normies need to get shook.

Post more aryan muchachos. Asking for a friend.

no matter how much plastic nose surgery you get
us goyim will still be able to round you disgusting sub-humans kikes up

Attached: jew 1.png (640x640, 703K)

amerisharts will be crushed and raped by TAKAVARAN BVLLS

Americans don't. Zionists do.

Attached: 1541780966930m.jpg (1024x683, 55K)

Who you gonna call?

This 100%.

As usual "Americans" don't even have a clue what the global political chessboard looks like.

"Americans" are just as stupid and powerless as any other body of citizens. Sad as fuck. When are the elite going to hang.

What a viper. A demon. Jesus. Raised in the concrete jungle of NYC on a steady diet of finance and Judaism. Nasty creature.

I can't even emphasise how fucking base this post is.

Attached: 1558291421913.gif (204x255, 1.8M)

Then why did you all vote for one as president you stupid fucking cunts.

Attached: 767313C0-B7ED-4724-B65C-D07CE9975C15.jpg (634x423, 117K)

they get 2 choices, and have to decide which is the lesser evil

>steady diet of finance and Judaism
Don't forget baby foreskins for breakfast

Oй вeй
Where are our reparations for all the jews stalin killed?

>Nato armored column enters teheran.2020

>they have 2 choices
Oh my sweet summer child

What was the number I forgot? 6 gazillion again? Where are the reparations for all the Cossacks slaughtered?

Every fucking time you Israelis faggot post on my board with some checky ass post about my country...fucking kys

Hates israel.....So unamerican
I bet you are a discord tranny commie shill
Real americzns die for israel

Attached: IMG_1762.jpg (817x1024, 82K)

For Israel of course.

My ancestors were jewish ukranian cossacks that stalin gassed to death and then fed thier remains to german POW's
That calls for double reparations

Шлoмo, ты нe интepecнo тpoлишь, cтapaйcя лyчшe

Mнe oчeнь здecь oдинoкa
Кpyгoм тoльгo жиды и apaбы

Because fuck them for exsisting

based kike

death to islam

Attached: 1560979075408.png (677x849, 588K)

>sporting goods
topkek,burgers are using ice coolers as their launch boxes now. Fucking fatties

Зaчeм тaк нeгaтивнo o ceмьe-тo

Do they truly let the people do something as extreme as choosing the countries leader? Or are presidents selected, not elected?

(you)

Attached: 1507308649081.png (680x691, 466K)

>My ancestors were jewish ukranian cossacks that stalin gassed to death and then fed thier remains to german POW's
>That calls for double reparations
You're funny, I'll gas you last.

>My ancestors were jewish ukranian cossacks that stalin gassed to death and then fed thier remains to german POW's
>That calls for double reparations.
You're funny, I'll gas you last.

Attached: Kike63.jpg (1200x927, 178K)

Think of those aryan %

Attached: 1560588294109.jpg (1737x499, 97K)

It's the other way around, Americans will get their asses kicked by Iranian soldiers. The majority of the military is nonwhite and spics are terrible fighters in combat.

Maybe it has something to do with all of the cries for "Death To America" from the Iranian government and Clerics.

These dudes look like whites or meditteraneans. Maybe Iranians really are the true Aryans.

BASED

Are you 10 years old!

They don’t. We want the heads of the mullahs and let the Iranian people handle their shit.

>Why do americans want to murder qt Iranian soldiers?
Why do you go to a game and root for one team over the other? If you're not directly involved or invested in a war, it's nothing more than a sport for entertainment.