Sweden

>Sweden

Attached: 067224D6-2FF3-4CB8-8DEC-D4941924F288.jpg (750x1245, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC8kf0zcrJkz7muZg2C_J-XQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden
nationalreview.com/corner/sweden-crime-rates-immigration-policies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of the seven largest Swedish dailies five are owned by jews and the remaining two by American investment banks, one being Goldman Sachs. The jewish Bonnier family in Sweden have the largest monopoly owning four of the biggest papers 96 book publishers, 42 business and trade press newspapers, 105 digital news platforms, 9 film companies, 176 magazines, 23 major papers, 33 TV stations, and 33 “other” media outlets.

Attached: 1517260343161.jpg (357x399, 74K)

Attached: 1559934260367.jpg (980x508, 237K)

> foreign invader finds it problematic that Swedes want Sweden to be Swedish.

Attached: image.jpg (768x512, 92K)

So she's lived basically all her life in Sweden but still hasn't integrated?
Good to know.

/thread

Integration is a meme

Looks so comfy desu

What are they doing to your country ;-;

You can for real live/survive your entire life in southern Sweden only knowing English, because they're too spineless to demand you to be able to speak Swedish.

theres is nothing to integrate to, wh*Toids have no culture

Kill that uppity nigger cunt, send the bones back to Africa.

A hamster raised in a stable will never be a horse.

Can a swede who isn't 100% cucked direct me to someone involved in politics who isn't white and is honest about the problems "refugees" have brought to Europe? Is there even one?

why would they be honest about it?

Why can't you forcefully integrate mudslimes? You've invited them to your country, it's only fair to oppress them until they know what true liberation is.

I'm not a Swede, but my mother tongue is Swedish, and the situation in the neighbour country is tragic.
youtube.com/channel/UC8kf0zcrJkz7muZg2C_J-XQ

Why Sweden, why??

not Swedish but

In August 2018 SVT reported that rape statistics in Sweden show that 58% of men convicted of rape and attempted rape over the past five years were born outside of the European Union: Southern Africans, Northern Africans, Arabs, Middle Easterns, and Afghans.[11][12] Swedish Television's investigating journalists found that in cases where the victims didn't know the attackers, the proportion of foreign-born sex offenders was more than 80%
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden
nationalreview.com/corner/sweden-crime-rates-immigration-policies/

Based! Here is wh*Toid culture
>Submit to bbc
>Worship israel

Far right
Sweden

Attached: 1552903437141.jpg (118x250, 3K)

brownies be gettin scared. just go back and save us the hassle.

These are the loudmouth shitskins that need to be assassinated to send a message

>What Swedish society should be
Swedish?

second this.
SAGE

At least in Finland she would be absolutely required to learn the language if she wishes to find any job at all. In Sweden its the other way around, swedes learn sand nigger language instead.

summarizes the last four decades. goddamn boomers. they did this, along with help from others.

Attached: 1535917757331.jpg (500x631, 45K)

i read this as "assimilated" and thought oh no he's too far gone. phew.

Attached: 1552787098997.jpg (640x640, 19K)

So diverse and tolerant.

Attached: swedish flag.jpg (350x200, 12K)

And that ideology is why it's called an invasion.
'What it should be'. Never is anything as it should be... like everyone having the same language or color of skin. Let alone I.Q. or imaginary friend. But all of these things seem to be good enough to invade another person's home and trash it.

As an 'invandrare' in Sweden I fully support Sweden safeguarding its own traditions and customs. I moved to Sweden because I wanted to live in Sweden with all that entails, history, culture and tradition. It's not racist or problematic to say this. Glad midsommar to my Swedish friends.

Glad midsommar to you too Abdul

Attached: 1556160911425.jpg (501x373, 161K)

a non swede telling swedes what their society should be

and swedes probably applaud it.

Attached: kek'd.jpg (474x457, 38K)

The reality is most of the refugees are pacified with gibmedats. There isn't much daily violence like the US has with blacks.

t. actually been there

Integration can only occur between peoples groups who look the same, if they are racially different there will always be conflict.