58% of Jews marry non-Jews

This disproves the conspiracy theories about Jews being supremacists. They will cease to exist as an ethnic group in a few generations.

Attached: 75DD2E12-8BFB-4E01-8F7D-D4D8E2E2E46E.png (311x445, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/alertajudiada/Adolf Hitler, the Man who fought the Bank (English).mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 34216E8B-2418-4F59-9AF8-BB6E2ADDFA8A.png (405x355, 12K)

>This disproves the conspiracy theories about Jews being supremacists
I dont get your bullshit point, 48% of your women marry goy men because Jewish men are betas?

This black chick is a "Jew". You're not a race, you're mutt Italians that came out of Christian-Rome and larped as "chosen relatives of the godman". 80% of your DNA is mutt Itialian

Attached: royal nigger brit shiat.jpg (900x600, 96K)

Its enough to have a jewish mother to be a jew, they have a unique reproduction strategy unlike the goyim

>jews are an ethnic group
oh no no no

Attached: 1560047884415.jpg (240x200, 8K)

Thats not real. Why do you guys mock jews, but believe their stupid laws? Their laws have no basis in reality. Ashkenazis arent even jews.

The children of intermarriages are usually raised Christian or irreligious which results in the elimination of the Jewish identity altogether.

>in a few generations.
Next generation. 20 years they'll be essentially gone.

They're an ethnic group. The religion is just a smokescreen.

So are Christians Ethnic by this definition ?

false

Ashkenazis arent semetic.

It wont need a lot of them, only "a few 100 giant capitalists"
archive.org/details/alertajudiada/Adolf Hitler, the Man who fought the Bank (English).mp4

Nice try.
Nobody said they were.

no because like kike it's not a race so not an ethnic group jews are middle eastern

The spawn of those mutts consider themselves to be jewish though.

Attached: 1494764695101.jpg (2000x3071, 693K)

Our racial pride is not aggressive except in so far as the Jewish race is concerned. We use the term Jewish race as a matter of convenience, for in reality and from the genetic point of view there is no such thing as the Jewish race. There does however exist a community, to which in fact, that term can be applied and the existence of which is admitted by the Jews themselves. It is the spiritually homogeneous group, to membership of which all Jews throughout the world deliberately adhere, regardless of their whereabouts and of their country of domicile, and it is this group of human beings to which we give the title Jewish race.

AH - 1945

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

Ethnicity is defined by language, religion, and region. Jews speak hebrew, worship in similar ways, but arent all from a particular region. Jews are a weak ethnos, which is probably why they are miscegenating.

but it's not a race stupid kike

The "jews" isnt a unified people.

Well, it works since their kike traits are passed by their mother
>Ashkenazis arent even jews.

Wrong, they have jewish admixture. Jews are indeed a race or they wouldn't share all those distusting common traits

Anyone will always consider themselves anything that confers status or protection. People look into their genealogy to cherrypick whatever is useful or desirable at the period of time in which they live.

God' s vessel(s) is already somewhere among us. They know it, that' s why they don' t give a shit anymore.

You are correct for reformed jews, but orthodox and particuarly the ultra orthodox are the breeding stocks of the future Hebrews. Hopefully the disgusting and inbred ultra orthodox are so far gone that their next subversive batch will be ineffective; however that will not be the case as our future Anglo Jewish admixtured elites will welcome and be more receptive to the new wave then then prior Jewish culture waves. The elites will become more and more heeby as the kike takes over. Thankfully America will long be dead before then.

I wonder how many of those 'non-jews' are in fact born to jewish parents but are 'non-practicing'
Aka: an atheist jew, aka: a jew hiding their jewness to the general public.

Or maybe the jews are just in a process of bringing in some new genes to correct their inbred ones, and will become insular again next generation.

100% the ratios arent even with those in israel.

Its not real. There might be a self selection of the type that marry jews (metropolitan liberals) which is why half jews are annoying leftists.

The ultra orthodox of any religion is bad

Again, nobody said they were all unified. They are composed of multiple distinct ethnic groups (most of whom are probably not even real Israeli jews). They have become increasingly bleached over the last few hundred years but the fact remains that the religion was always just a silly smokescreen for their ethnic mafia.

Just to expound: every prominant American family has to assaulted by Khazar milkers: every grandchild of Trump will be a mischling or just a straight up Jew, they married Chelsea, completely wrecked the Fords. Every prominant goy will be foisted a potential jewish spouse, while the orthodox perserve their race.

The spawn will be of lower IQ and thus less successful.
Mischlings, those of mixed ancestry, will be more sympathetic to the West. The orthodox produce loads of children, but they are a very small minority just like the Amish and also have a low retention rate — the children usually become Reform or Conservative.
In Israel, there are high rates of intermarriage between Ashkenazi, Sephardi, and Mizrahi Jews. This is significant because the latter have lower IQs which will dilute their genetics and result in less powerful offspring.

Where do you think modern jews come from? From what I can figure, is that they came from the ghettos as the reasonable children from a distant batch of orthodox Jews, they project their values onto us and will die out, but they will be followed by another division from the Orthodox. I view Jews as a parasite to whom they will surplant the local aristocracy with their own.

So why are you afraid of miscegenation with them? Their identity is on weaker ground than a Quebecois.

Children mostly identify with whatever their father is so it doesn't really matter much.

Just because someone happens to be Jewish doesn't mean they're part of a conspiracy. By the way, the people involved aren't all Jewish.

An inordinate amount of powerful, corrupt people are Jewish. However, they are a small percentage of the Jewish population.

The connection is intriguing, but saying "all Jews bad" is an SJW tier thinking.

Jesus called Jews "the synagogue of Satan", but do you have to be Jewish to be corrupt and evil?

Wake up people.

To a point, the issue it that my hypothetical mischling elites is that they hold dual loyalties, one to their station and the other to the tribe, to repeat: our elites will become more and more ethnically Jewish every generation. However unlike previous elites whose divided loyalties were to money and power.

Wrong. Half-jews are 100x worse than any "metropolitan liberal" whatever side of the political spectrum they are. Do you think Ben Shapiro does not deserve the bullet? All jews are bad, period. Jewry is genetical, you can see it for yourself

Jews who intermarry are the ones for whom Jewishness does not confer enough benefits to justify the costs. Also Jewis passed down through the mothers who being female tend to marry up

Ben Shapiro is from a Los Angeles jew family. Of course hes a shithead.

Most jews hate being jewish. Its a shame but thats life I guess. I imagine its because of all the reading and strict rules of tradition.

>Just because someone happens to be Jewish doesn't mean they're part of a conspiracy

That's just the way they act, jews are genetically bound to undermine and subvert their host nation, the supremacist religious stuff is just an expression of their behavior.

>but saying "all Jews bad" is an SJW tier thinking.

Sure thing, fellow gentile

He could be from anywhere he would still be a kike shithead

Low retention rates is an issue, it means future reformed Jews with high amounts of ethnic identity pushing again into their host nations. Also give it 100 years and the Amish will ironically be a pacifist force, they have cleared a lot of their bottlenecks and the internet has eliminated the inbreeding issues that were found in the community, and unlike Jews they stay Amish due to being one of the happiest and successful groups (success limited to marital, culture, stability, etc. Rather the money/power)

>According to halakha, a Jew by birth must be born to a Jewish mother. Halakha states that the acceptance of the principles and practices of Judaism does not make a person a Jew.

Yeah I guess some random niggermutt hold higher authority than Jewish law.

Yeah, I dont give a shit about jew law. You guys are pussies and are afraid of their spooky books. Fuck them and fuck the talmud, its not real.

This deep rooted, simplistic view of will hinder your search for truth.

I believe as my God said: they're the worshippers and the children of Satan. That places them in the same category as a lot of people.

Finding the real reasons behind their connections is much more interesting to me than towing the mainstream Jow Forums line of "all Jews bad".

All Jews bad? My God said so (at least about the Jews we're talking about). But He equated them to all the other evil people. He didn't say they were worse, although I think Satan takes a special interest in them.

Yeah and implying to your god YHWH only the jews were right in ancient times. Truly a god i can trust

here in Israel it's still taboo, not to mention impossible since there are no civil marriages here, marriage is controlled by religious institutes appointed by the government.
The only way for a non-jew to marry a jew (or any other couple of different religions) would be to marry abroad and then return to Israel.

Yeah because there are no people in the West who hate their own culture and nations

Attached: 1559809924976.jpg (624x589, 41K)

You do realize that to qualify to a jew you only have to have a jewish mother? If you have a goy father it doesn't matter. If it's reverse then you are a mischling and not considered a jew.

at this point i wouldn't be surprised if the jews are just playing court jester to some people weve never heard of.. because who the fuck is spending all that money not them

>tfw you're more right wing than Hitler

Anyone can qualify as a Jew by conversion, e.g. Ivanka Trump.
Also anyone can stop being Jewish whenever they want unless they look Jewish.

here's your check fuck maybe you guys earned it after all?

>They will cease to exist as an ethnic group in a few generations.

Attached: kkds.jpg (638x464, 18K)

If female she probably married up and brings riches from her goyish husband. If male he is probably well connected among jews and successful. His wife is probably a hot piece of ass.

If he (the intermarrying jewish male) were not successful he wouldn't be profiting from his jewish connections and his offspring would likely consider themselves mainly nonjew. He probably intermarried because the costs of being a jew outweighed the benefits. His offspring don't consider themselves Jewish much. He is unlikely to return to Israel.

If she (the intermarrying female jewess) did not marry up she has few jewish connections and is probably of below average attractiveness. If he offspring are successful they will know through her they are really jews and will seek out jewish connections. If they are not they will vegin to forget their jewishness. This way success gets folded back into the jewish nation.

It is civic nationalism in service to racial nationalism in israel

I married and impregnated a Jew. Are you doing your part?

Attached: IMG_3928.jpg (523x720, 68K)

post your nose kike. Nose or gtfo.

I married a jew, I'm native american. We disappointed both our families. Oops :(

Also, as thw upper eschelons of society become saturated with jews and half jews success itself becomes associeted with the jewish genes so this intermarrying is not as diluting of 'noble' jewish blood as it may seem

Again with the blindness. Open your eyes.

Judaism is passed down from the mother, and they purposely adopt genes of the host nation to fit n and go unnoticed.