Why does no body do anything about paedos in politics?

Attached: Jobama.jpg (257x306, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paoloferraro.it/
cbc.ca/news/world/peter-dalglish-conviction-nepal-1.5170122?cmp=rss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*posted too soon
there's more than enough evidence of paedophilia in hollywood and politics, why haven't we done anything about it?

Attached: kubric pedos run the world.png (902x1022, 573K)

Because there is no authority above them?
Plus a hotrible as it sounds its not the worst thing these niggers do

>Plus a hotrible as it sounds its not the worst thing these niggers do
What's the worst thing? Biowar shit?

More or less
They geneticly destroy human making them something else through the food we eat and the water we drink.

what is worse? i can't think of anything worse than abusing kids

It's how most become politicians

>paedos
>american flag
Explain yourself

I agree its horrible but lets be logical
If some old wrickly old fagget puts his cut dicklettecin your ass you wont stop being human.
But if they feed you a snickers bar or a bottle of coca cola your DNA will mutate.
My ancestors were party officials in comlunist poland. Today eastern europe is the primary harvesting ground for child sex slaves because lets face it whites are the sexiest race on earth

But you also probably think a 17 year old is a little kid. Be real. You're just a faggot right? Maybe aoc should be 20? The reason you can't imagine anything worse is because your fucked up faggot brain. No one is jumping out the bushes at strollers you fem brain queer

i think you should calm down

How is this thread dying already?
Op use a naked girl ass picture next time

what's wrong with jobama?

Your right. Being attracted to prime fertility windows is wrong. Time to go read my jew book were lot fucks his daughter and put on my freshest believe women gear. Thank god for men like you making sure everyone understands 17 year olds are babies.

If you want to get more than 20 repls on Jow Forums you need to use a picture with naked asses.
Here i use this one all the time in my racebaiting threads

Attached: IMG_1905.jpg (803x1024, 80K)

You respect women so good. Your so moral.

Well the coke and snickers shit is more or less a poison of our own choosing. We all know that shits bad for you, but it tastes good so we consciously compromise.

I don’t think the real psycho manipulation starts until you piss the wrong people off. Ie; They took a young brave marine (Bradley Manning) and drugged him at gbay until he believed he was a woman.

I still think that was intentionally done to deter others from doing that again.

If you got rid of all the pedos and sexual deviants in politics, you wouldn't have enough people left over to run the government

This goes for Hollywood as well

i'll pass

paoloferraro.it/
Italian ex-magistrate (?magistrato in italiano) with proofs, names and everything from hebephiles(teens), project monarch to higher representatives in parliament.

Now what? 4chins shutting down in 3, 2, ..
or
oh, look another happening
>NASA discovered ayliums or
>something, something in ME..

itsallsotiresome.jpg

Dont tell me that the fact that we poorfags are diposable matterial is a sock to you. Do you know what they inject you with in vaccines? Could be feildtests of new drugs. Could be bioweapons.
Rule of aquisition 120:" hear all, trust nothing"

Typical Jew. I’d love to have a little shyster rascal like you in my circle, maybe then I’d be able to attract some real investors.

Truth be told, I scrolled past this thread like four times into others before checking it out. Chan is literally all about the flash in the pan. Don’t try to be a contributor, or anything. Just lurk in the shadows and either maintain order and reason, or be an agent of chaos like some other cuck virgin psychopaths you’ll find in the lovely neighborhood.

Anyways, hope it works out. Happy lurking.

Attached: 2C9FE02B-D616-47BD-A5AC-D76BED7AD286.png (947x539, 126K)

It looks like a 3D yaranaika

Sex sells

Attached: IMG_1763.jpg (311x294, 24K)

Could be, but probably isn’t. Know why it probably isn’t? Because I grew up with money, making me a potential candidate for a US military officer, and if not, still raised here with all the propaganda and benefits available just for being raised here. Even if I enlisted, they don’t want me to be chemically crippled or less than whatever russia can produce if the shit actually kicked off. They want the smartest, fastest, strongest, sharpest stock of American they can breed. Because even if we grow to hate our government, they know we’ll still fight and die to protect the land our families and friends live in.

So, yeah they (can) do a lot of bad shit, but on the whole they usually won’t. Especially when some of it requires too many classes of people to keep quiet than they can even hope to buy the complete consciences of.

It's a start

cbc.ca/news/world/peter-dalglish-conviction-nepal-1.5170122?cmp=rss

Attached: 4B68367C00000578-0-image-a-5_1524348812158.jpg (634x450, 40K)

I know as an american nationalist you wont like hearing it but the american army is bigest bunch of useful retarded idiots on the planet. They are litteraly the braindead muscle of the globalist jew mafia. This guy right here admited it

Attached: IMG_1362.jpg (496x744, 45K)