Ireland - murder of 14yo

>14 yo girl
>Lured to farm house by 1 boy
>Second boy waiting in farm house rapes and murders her
>Both charged with murder. Both are 14 years of age
>Court rules it illegal to share the muderers identity due to their identity and starts sperging out a anyone who posts it.
Do any of you glorious fags happen to have such identities, for maximum asspain?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-20-10-44-36.png (1080x1920, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z0DO0XyS8Ko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confey_College
nationalparty.ie/join/
breitbart.com/europe/2019/06/20/ireland-ban-cars-climate-mass-migration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Court rules it illegal to share the muderers identity due to their identity and starts sperging out a anyone who posts it.
Sand niggers confirmed.

Everyone in Ireland knows

Who?

Nobody got screen shots?

Everyone, you'll find it if you look on facebook

Attached: everyone.gif (245x217, 1.39M)

Care to share? Supposedly it's running around in whatsapp groups.

Yeh. I don't use facebook.
How tolerant are Irish peoples of this diversification?
I presume country folk and city folk are different.

Attached: 1518842080464.jpg (500x500, 47K)

probably not nogs. from the dailymail article:
>Ana's mother told the court she was 'immediately concerned' when she discovered her daughter had left home with one of the boys.
you think she would say this to the press if the criminals were niggers or muzzies? they'd rather take their own life rather than say anything against the status quo
imo it's probably some deranged druggie

Attached: irish roll.jpg (2048x1529, 1.1M)

Dublin is a shit hole, the country has gone from traditional vaules to left-wing insanity in under 20 years. Irish people don't mind diversification to an extent, but as I mentioned Dublin is now a hole, full of non-english speaking people from shit hole countries. If you ever come here, go out to the West of Ireland.

They were't black, two Irish white boys who went to the same school.

They're like 10. Romanian women are better

youtu.be/Z0DO0XyS8Ko

quick rundown? also is there something significant about boy A boy B, are they "new irish"?

Ana Kriegel.

No, they're as pale and white as most irish people.

Screencap some shit potato nigga

>Dublin is a shit hole
but don't you get to enjoy all the tasty kebabs?

3, 4, 5 or 6 please.

Attached: rollerino.jpg (772x603, 50K)

This world is truly evil. People are corrupt and rotten. There is no justice. And nobody cares.Good people are murdered by cowards who then live their lives in wealth and peace and never pay for their crimes. Everything is backwards. I guess that's why we believe in God and Heaven and afterlife and some Divine Justice. Otherwise we would go insane. I carry so much rage in me but it's pointless. Nothing we can do. Absolutely nothing.

>"It's easy to find"
>Hasn't been posted in the thread yet
Come on potato-faggots your IQ can't be this low. Deliver.

Nah, but you can find it on facebook or twitter. Use keywords, she went to this school, and so did they

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confey_College

This.

thicc

post the photo or a link to it then

Attached: confey college.jpg (540x960, 60K)

fucking just post for fuck’s sake what the hell is this to on facebook shit

He's a paranoid pussy who doesn't want to get caught posting things he shouldn't.
Just post it you fucking baby.

MMM... rolling?

Stop being a twit

Oi bruv lemme git a foive

Same for me potatobro

Ah hell

Irish are genetically African. They share most of their DNA with Africans. It's true.
>pics for proof.

Attached: typical irish.jpg (827x1241, 495K)

Same number again

>potatobro

Attached: deer.jpg (599x461, 79K)

Oh also rolling for a 2, 3, 5, or 6 while we wait for the potato nigger to post the info.

WinRAR

According to one facebook post by someone who claims to know the victim and the accused, they were syrian asylum seekers. there are also rumours although no evidence is provided for this, that several older men were also present at the farmhouse but have not been charged.

Post screen caps of the posts, fatty.

mate, search FB using search terms mentioned above and filter by date, there's 20+ posts by different people saying similar things although some have been taken down.

I don't have a Facebook, mate.
The time it took you to make that reply you could have screen capped that exact thing for the whole thread to see.

I have a 6 I'll trade ye

None of those little tramps appear to have a future in good looks. Fucking revolting.

just tell us you cuck

Deal. 6 looks like sweet enough a girl, maybe a little more wholesome too.

easy for you to say Bruce, I'm using work laptop and no proxy, there is a ban on linking to anything online that could lead to their identities being revealed, we are literally living in airstrip one over here, EU has jurisdiction

just facebook it. use the terms. use location

Attached: dindunuffin.png (1219x630, 1.01M)

Imagine being this terrified of posting wrong-speech

You utter, utter pussy.

Obviously he won't. UK and Irish posters all have their internet activities closely monitored by the diversity police.

>Court rules it illegal to share the muderers identity due to their identity and starts sperging out a anyone who posts it.

Would doing so put already at risk groups like migrants and refugees in even more danger?

user I have so much rage that my parents are scared. They won’t call the cops because I tell them to make sure to tell the cops to bring their guns if they threaten to call the cops on me. I feel bad I act like such an alpha dick but they never have helped me in my life. They have taken care of me but never truly helped me branch out into the world. They put me on speed as a young child cuz some asian kike doctor said I had adhd / bi polar disorder and then I become addicted to weed. I’m now off weed and have more rage than ever. Fuck this fake world. I only wish before I die ill either kill some Jews or niggers

3 or 5 here I cum

Clearly niggers because anyone who isn't white will not be named in the news.

>knock knock
>officer Patel would like to see ya loicense

Go to /eirepol/ on inifinity chan. There is a general thread near the top of the catalog. You'll find your answer there.

Yes it's annoying

You must be 18 to post here.
And much less cringy.

>refugees and migrants are “at risk” groups
Sure they are, in the sense that that put everyone else “at risk” of third world diseases and third world crimes

Is this some kind of RPG?

Fuck, i'm a pedo now?

>14 years old
>raping and killing a girl

Jesus fucking christ when I was 14 I still played outside and played video games

I don't think you understand how easy this shit is to prevent. We're just as much in the shit but I know beyond a doubt that I wont get cucked for posting pic related (which is illegal here). No doubt you wont be punished for posting a SCREENSPHOT names ON FACEBOOK that are banned in a different fucking country.

What a spineless prick, no wonder my ancestors left that shit hole.

Attached: illegalbtw.png (1357x759, 557K)

Acting like that towards your parents ain't alpha you pathetic faggot.

2-5

Yes and you're an NPC in the game.

>Confey_College
god you people are fucking faggots POST THE FUCKING DOX

I wish i could reach out through the screen and strangle this gay finney faggot bastard

Attached: (46)_Confey_College_-_Posts_-_2019-06-20_20.43.59.png (490x2341, 885K)

kek

faggots ITT proving nothing of substance yet again so I'm rolling for

Fuck you screaming at me for, straya? I only just came online i dont know wtf is goin on

These homelanders are absolutely cucked mate. There's no reasoning with them.
Here's what I'm seeing on 8c.

Attached: 0000.jpg (567x642, 168K)

also

Attached: 0000-.jpg (716x1332, 393K)

Reminder to all Irish anons to join and spread the word about the National Party. You have one (1) chance to save Ireland. Let's not fuck it up.

nationalparty.ie/join/

Attached: gdga.jpg (289x385, 30K)

One of the lad's names is Myles na gCopaleen

You know that statement just really made me have an epiphany. The news media really is our enemy. Same phenomena would occur here in the US. And again the media appears to be the enemy. If I was a consultant from another planet I would look down and say wow your news media doesn't like to tell you about what a cancer niggers are.

is this the shit you were talking about?

Attached: (46)_Borrowing_from_the_Black_Lives_Matter_movement..._-_Laura_Fitzgerald_-_2019-06-20_20.49.16.png (497x615, 42K)

I love how everyone there just knows each other and news like this gets around the whole country (literally)

zoomers are psychos

is it pikeys?

thank you anons

How long do I keep them in storage before they are ripe?

In the meantime there's still no information in this thread.

We need psychos, but they need to be let loose on the things that actually matter to destroy, rather than destroying eachother.

she probably deserved it

>you will never have a harem of cute loli irish girls

boys....im….

Attached: roller3.jpg (1024x1024, 185K)

Get out of the thread unless you're posting information, kike. We don't need incel derailment.

Attached: thumbe.png (1500x1500, 572K)

This shows how much the media has an agenda in Ireland- Savita died of sepsis, but all these cunts repeat a flase mantra. This false mantra brought abortion into ireland.

Check again

Also I think it’s awesome that they keep this shit within their country, and don’t shill it out here to allow an element of chaos into an already sad situation.

>lived in Celbridge for 11yrs
>filled with guns and drugs
>could buy a gun for nothing if I wanted one
>leave shitty school
>get job
>buy house 100km away from Dublin
Ireland is filled with kids like this. It generally has a bully problem because schools don't do anything. Boys probably got bullied by the girl.

Goddamn kikes!

Imagine being this scared to post something on Jow Forums that's available on Facebook and Twitter. The toppest of keks. You probably tremble and stutter when the cashier asks you something.

Attached: lols.jpg (436x399, 80K)

It's a small country, i can drive to the other side in 2 1/2 hours

This shit is gay as hell. Worst thread ever.

''mate, search FB using search terms mentioned above and filter by date, there's 20+ posts by different people saying similar things although some have been taken down.''

Who’s fault is it?
>Inb4 the British
The British right?
>probably the British
But not ours right?
>we probably didn’t help
Yeah, I mean...
>got all their guns from us
But... liberty.. and..
>the British still control north Ireland

Do I look scared?

Attached: 1557780915794.png (216x364, 168K)

Not for much longer, kek. Varadkar needs one in the back of the, well you know.
breitbart.com/europe/2019/06/20/ireland-ban-cars-climate-mass-migration/

2 and a half??
It always looked like at least a six hour drive on a map.. Do you mean urban center to urban center or legit coast to coast 2 1/2?

Fault of parents and kids. I was suspended for 2 weeks from the school for calling a nigger a nigger.
>I'm not Irish
>constantly bullied by niggers, being told to go back to my country
>tell teachers
>get in trouble for it
>enough is enough
>Fuck off to Africa nigger
>get suspended and the blacks get extra special treatment
>join rugby team with 2 bro blacks
>good families
>nice guys
>bullying stops because I have black friends
I blame the schools, teachers and parents. Also the Garda because they suck shitty ass

Pretty much coast to coast. From Dublin to Galway.

This thread makes me sad at how cucked irish and UK people are nowadays.
Thank you strayan cunt for posting what we were looking for.