If there was man-only state how good it would be?

(reproduction with artificial womb or smth)

Attached: Spankystan.png (900x600, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKBtMLOC2oU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds super gay

There wouod be to types of men

Men
And girls(male)

Why not

imagine all the whiny faggots here on a societal scale.

I would hope it would be good enough to find the insurance files keys and mass send their contents to every journalist on the planet. To save the world of course. But unfortunately low iq individuals don't realize the fate of the free world is hanging before their very face LOL. 4 Super talented people have already died because of it. They were regulars here too.

It would end up conquering neighboring countries and stealing their women.

>(reproduction with artificial womb or smth)

Men are warlike without women. The nation would turn into a brotherhood and conquer neighboring nations for fun. Stealing women is apart of the nature of the mannerbund.

Maybe

It wouldn't work because what drives men to excel is women.

What is the reason?

Just curious and what drives women?

This.

It’d be the “Joe Rogan” of country’s. Would not live. Honestly though, it’d probably vacation there every now and then to just give my mind a break.

We can replace prison with mandatory stay here, because bitches are the causes for almost all of life’s problems.

this. the "no women" state of affairs wouldn't last too long. it would become so efficient so fast that we wouldn't be able to hold back our warlike tendencies and invade every neighbouring nation for their females.

and you just know some faggots are gonna fall in love with their spoils.

What the hell are the “insurance files”? That’s the second time I read about that this morning..

nothing. women don't make anything worthwhile besides children.

I have no idea why men are like this. All I know is that boy lockerrooms are the most hight t places on earth.

I want this to happen. I want an all men state filled with the fellas, so we can go around destroying cuck countries and fucking their women.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKBtMLOC2oU

based

Tbh I feel like this is just a natural part of being a man. Look at all of history, we always resorted to one thing to keep balance, grouping up with your friends near you and traveling somewhere to pillage and rape. Then come back and laugh about it.

I think you missed out on the key part of the sentence. To spell it out for you, the key word was excel, not drive. It's true that men do drive women too but not in the same direction that women drive men.

I pretty understand your masage now, but i think you should mention the dominance instinct as well

In men? That's part of excelling. To excel is to show that you are better than any other man, to prove your worth.

Men have bent nature to our will building marvels, both big and small, to demonstrate our mastery of our environment. From the great pyramids of the pharaoh of Egypt to tiny circuitry in your phone and computer, all of that has been men showing women what separates them from the average nobody.

Pick any topic, any field of expertise or any area of ability and it will be a man that's at the top. In the very very few exceptions to the rule you will find that those women have far more in common with male psychology than female.

>fucking their women
>not killing the women and children to make sure they cannot reproduce
Lame

Attached: 1518914080949.jpg (660x751, 204K)

Women drive me nuts. Is that what you mean?

That's one way to go if you can't excel.