Remember, Iran is attacking our Israeli allies and killing Israeli people...

Remember, Iran is attacking our Israeli allies and killing Israeli people. It is our duty to defend our allies against Iran. They have already attacked us.

Attached: 1549567766026.jpg (1506x1448, 296K)

And that's a good thing.

I don't believe you.

Attached: 1541977424827.jpg (967x729, 526K)

Israel is not an ally. Ally implies mutual benefit, Israel is a parasite with foreign agents working in our congress to ensure billions in aid is sent to their country each year. And before you even mention them being our only ally in the middle east, we never had any enemies there before Israel.

Kill Jews

Attached: a1307191852_10.jpg (1200x990, 132K)

OP glows in the dark

Ow look a leftypol commie
Like clockwork

Attached: IMG_1962.png (316x264, 11K)

Says the kike.
I hope Iran nukes you.

Cry more parasite.
We have plans to deal with you in an effective manner.

Attached: alice-cutter-miss-hitler_4619909.jpg (768x432, 84K)

The godemperor thinks otherwise

Attached: IMG_2025.png (879x650, 362K)

As if Israel isn't sponsoring terrorists in surrounding countries. Israeli involvement in Lebanese and Syrian civil wars is interesting.

Attached: weapons seized from MV Francop by Israel_ few years later in appear in hands of jihadists.jpg (1024x1284, 227K)

How many minutes will Iran last in a war against the Us? 7 ? Maybe 8?

You know very well that two can play this game, kike

Attached: 1560892590668.png (779x856, 391K)

>putting Israelis in danger
Oh no that sucks

>our
Drop memeflag.

Try 20+ years, retard.

How much is your salary?

Remember the U.S.S. Liberty

Nah you are delusional. 10 minutes top.

I also use that flag when I want people to think I am American.

Attached: 1534194436114.png (371x339, 144K)

>according to Jew-
Stopped reading there

Even if we take the most optimistic math and assume each motar and missile kills 50 kikes, that's still less than one million dead kikes.

I don't see how that would jeopardize "millions" of these filthy vermin.

Dont care Israel is on its own on this one.

Oh no my Jews, what will we do without them..

Iran is not allowed to Hamas. Where is this bullshit info coming from. Hamas is a Muslim brotherhood pet, aka turkey aka Sunni Muslims.

couldn’t they just label them moderate rebels

Show us your local allied forces i.e, Israeli, KSA et Sunni allies. If you guys show force, and agitate the local region inc Turkey to turn against you, whilst US et Russia stand aside, it will not take long for the world to turn out the way you want. Show us something first

>turkey
flag checks out, go back to sleep nigger

“Israel is doomed”- Jesus Christ

Palestinians are Israelis though. They're 2nd class citizens confined to walled-in slums. If Iran is smuggling goods and materiel into those ghettos, they should be commended. Good for iran!

Attached: 174011E2-D60A-46C5-A1EE-B1B4F0E575FF.jpg (640x498, 85K)

Good point. I can't remember the last time Israel helped the United States in one of our regional conflict.
They won't even let us use their airfields or ports as bases of operations.
Greatest Ally indeed.

Fuck off Jew, Turkey is Hamas' only real Ally after egypts Arab spring. Iran has nothing to do with Hamas and palastinians. Go drink some more Onions oxygen thief.

I pray every day that Israel is wiped from existence

FIRST OF ALL OBEY.

SECOND, IF WAR BROKES REMEMER WHO ARE YOUR GREATEST ALLY IN THIS WORLD. OIL DRUGS AND ISRAHELL.

>Stop oppressing us

Attached: jews-nukes-iran.png (1139x203, 15K)

>Leave it to the Jews to die by the millions from just a couple of rockets, a handful of mortars and 400.000 AK rounds

"Allies" what a joke. What have they done to support anyone. All take no give

Just like Iraq, amirite?

surely this is just a canadian shitpost not to be taken seriously, stick to fucking dogs justin

Iran and Palestine are free countries with the right to trade arms.

>400k bullets can kill millions of Jews?
>Math checks out

Iraq lasted 1 month in 2003

Daily reminder: America will go to war because the Jews will lobby the Christkikes, like always.

Attached: 1553889654750.jpg (1433x2270, 956K)

So you're saying we should wage war with anyone who participates in world trade?

Attached: 1560622708567.png (486x580, 101K)

Not our problem. Not your personal goyim army. Fuck off.

Israel did 9/11 and USS Liberty (deliberately), and Iran should destroy the shitty little terrorist hub of kike viper nation as revenge for the innocent Americans who died by Israel's violence.

dear professional internet worker, when you telefax the screencaps of your daily threads to your superiors, do you leave in the (you)s for all of us to see? Your collegues from the FBI find this to be the correct procedure.

>Source: IDF

Every fucking time

Dear Iran: we may worship different Gods, but I think we'll both agree that God smiles when Jews die. Kill many more.

Death to Israel.

Attached: 1553241655289.jpg (587x534, 92K)