Comfy Amalfi Coast

>Be me
>Live In Southern Italy
>Notice the incoming horde of niggers and muzzies invading our lands
>Start hiking on the mountains of the Amalfi Coast
>Rocky crags from which the coons would fall
>Down below the sea for them to drown
>Full of cute doggos that I can pet while they would maul nogs to death
>At the end of the path you find Positano, a city with narrow alleyways built specifically to stop the old shitskins invasion
What about you faggots, how are you preparing for the race war?

Attached: C1AD656E-A147-4407-8E5B-817EFEB8241A.jpg (4032x3024, 3.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/762750/Italy-alleged-gang-rape-hotel-Alimuri-victim-police-DNA-attackers
luccaindiretta.it/cronaca/item/144805-venditori-lanciano-sdraio-e-sabbia-contro-agenti.html?fbclid=IwAR2Pkun-ld-MDQPfNg8tl-Y-YWUfhrotQUuq393-zgCFde8j5XrxRc5Ot58
twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/status/1141426244896153606
interno.gov.it/it/notizie/spiagge-sicure-2018-bilancio-dopo-lestate
translate.google.com/translate?hl=it&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.interno.gov.it/it/notizie/spiagge-sicure-2018-bilancio-dopo-
interno.gov.it/it/notizie/42-milioni-euro-spiagge-sicure-coinvolti-100-comuni
translate.google.com/translate?hl=it&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.interno.gov.it/it/notizie/42-milioni-euro-spiagge-sicure-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is pedophilia and incest a thing in those regions, cause my dad is from that area and came to canada and well he's a pedophile and had like 15 kids and grandkids from his own kids.

I was "luckily" the offspring of some white trash canadian woman so I'm not inbred.

Beautiful post and underrated thread

Thank you user, I hope you can visit this place one day.

Attached: 37D97DB6-3A3B-4F46-81D7-F60E21A2BE6F.jpg (3024x4032, 3.45M)

Where I live it’s really rare and you never hear anything like that, though most people would take up torches if someone in their town were to be outed as a pedophile.
I think it might happen a bit more often in Sicily and Calabria though, but I still believe it’s more a thing of the past.

More pics

Attached: 6D263AD0-F459-47BA-BD43-06995BE030D7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.85M)

Didn’t take a lot of pics from the trail itself this time around, so I’ll send some from the last one.

Attached: 9FF0AE04-24C0-4E0A-BD4B-55ECB8165A5B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.63M)

Attached: 2C47EDC1-048E-4B5A-9AAC-4ABAF2886BAA.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

>Amalfi Coast
Amazing
I was there in 2015
this summer Scopello + Favignana in Sicily

Attached: tonnara.jpg (1500x611, 157K)

>how are you preparing for the race war?
arming myself

just an excuse to show off where you live?

I remember not long ago the story of hotel workers somewhere there drugging raping guests- filming it too. I though they must be foreigners. and they were all italians- what gives?

hey italian bro, good post, very beautiful place, thanks for sharing, I browse right before I go to sleep and this is good end to my night

Jesus I'm sorry dude

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/762750/Italy-alleged-gang-rape-hotel-Alimuri-victim-police-DNA-attackers

It was in 'Surrient'

I got to see the Amalfi Coast while in the navy. I was on a bus tour and remember vividly going up that dizzying, narrow road on a beautiful summer day. It felt like I was ascending to the heavens. It was utterly breathtaking.

E me portaru ammenzu de lu mari, 'nta 'nisoletta i nome favignana. O gente tutti chi stati a scutari
Chissa è 'na terra vicina e assai luntana.

No, in Sicily we use the lupara on pedofiles.

It’s actually quite close to here, about 1 hour of bus.
Not like it’s a common thing though. Every place has shitty people.

Yeah, it’s actually amazing, every time you go you see something new.
The trail I just went through is called “Path of the Gods” so you’re not far off in saying that it’s like ascending to the heavens.

Here’s Positano central church/plaza from high up.

Attached: 51972AFE-E022-4BA9-A16F-FDD04148164B.jpg (4032x3024, 3.2M)

kek
>E me portaru ammenzu de lu mari, 'nta 'nisoletta i nome favignana. O gente tutti chi stati a scutari
>Chissa è 'na terra vicina e assai luntana.
sounds like the sicilian dialect
>e mi portarono in mezzo al mare, in questa isoletta di nome favignana. O gente tutti che state a guardare
>Chissà è una terra vicina e assai lontana
and they took me to the sea, in this little island with the name favignana. O all you guys are watching
who knows, is a land that is near and far away

Attached: Favignana_dallalto.jpg (2048x1371, 2.26M)

Calabro-Sicilian. Ndragheta, Camurra e Mafia. Great song to jam on guitar.

>e mi portarono in mezzo al mare, in questa isoletta di nome favignana. O gente tutti che state a guardare
>questa è una terra vicina e assai lontana
and they took me to the sea, in this little island with the name favignana. O all you guys are watching
This is a land that is near and far away

fixed

based samnite mountain warrior

Close but ascutari = ascoltari.

assai = very

I'm from an upper middle class neighbourhood in Milan, few nogs. How bad is it in the south??

Iz nais!

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Italy is one hell of a beautiful country, man. I was there a couple of years ago and stayed in Piombino, Firenze, fiesole, Lido di Jesolo, and Piza.
Every fucking supermarket that we visited there would be two or three of them standing around begging for money. It is really irritating, even when we had a hotel room in a small town like fiesole, black beggars were standing around. You could tell the locals hated them as they put many tourists off going near certain restaurants, shops and hotels

The locals hate them because they are tizzuns who shouldn't be there.

definitely a thing of the past, have you ever watched the movie 1900? The land lord gets an 11 year old farm hand to jerk him off. It was a very strange movie man and Italy was once a very strange place.

They are around, but mostly ignored. Saw a restaurant in Catania that was the only business employing one or two of them. They were getting no business except from two Portuguese guys. Technically blacks.

Small towns are almost nigger-free, though you see some wandering around on bycicles.
Naples is super pozzed, it also has a lot of pakis and poos.
Smaller cities are not well off but they’re also not as bad.

Frens, a stupid question. I didn’t check my water and now I have none left.
I found this which is supposedly made for dogs.
Do you think the water is good or should I find something else?

Attached: 49CA079F-5B2B-4C5D-B72B-2B32A97F49F7.jpg (3024x4032, 2.67M)

When the nice people of Positano ask me who is to blame for my presence in their town, I will refer them to this thread.

Attached: positano.png (1148x255, 181K)

yeah it's better
sorry for my pastaenglish

OP I'm going there for holiday for about a week or so pretty soon.

Never been to Italy before, any tips on being a not retarded tourist or things I should/shouldn't do in daily interactions? Appreciate any advice

Kek, as long as you’re not a nigger nor act like one you’re welcome fren.

Attached: 7B9CF1B1-0AB5-42A2-86A1-DBF1B810470D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.31M)

never drink the water from those taps

Don't tip everyone like a typical retarded American tourist. Learn italian

When you’re around other people don’t be too loud, try to learn some basic Italians to ask directions and so on, don’t litter and always check on the internet before going to a restaurant or you’ll get some shitty food that only tourists eat for five times the price we natives pay,

put your money in a money belt around your waist and under your clothing. There are THOUSANDS of pickpockets around the tourist attractions. Also when buying things off street sel;lers, only ever pay with the exact money they ask for or they will fuck you over and will give you no change

I’m about to die here though, user.

Not bad, actually. Most Italian speakers would have done worse.

Don't fucking say "gracias" it's "grazzi".

>What about you faggots, how are you preparing for the race war?

I’m getting in the right mood to be ready to kill myself

Boil it first, or have an abyssino try it first.

At least take a few niggers with you, fren.
I’m GTA, of course.

it's grazie, with a slight "ieh" sound

Check for a cave with fresh bubbly Italian spring water

ask someone at a house for water

Got it
Thanks OP, trying to learn some basic itlalian before going, appreciate the advice
Is wallet in the front pocket still easy to steal for these people?

Based thread. Hope to visit one day :)

Attached: mbs-4-towers.jpg (1200x630, 152K)

>grazie = italian
>grazii = sicilian
Give me a break, I'm from Canada and half-Porkchop.

Wat da fuck

Attached: dany_cringe.jpg (642x666, 129K)

found you pic under aminute

Attached: italy_amalfi coast.jpg (1824x858, 673K)

In the end I bought a bottle, it actually costed less than I feared.

Is camping even an option in Italy? How long are average trail lengths. I'm a geologist and would love to visit Italy to see the rocks and mountains, but don't have much money to spend on hotels.

>On topic
I do kettlebell workouts and run most days
Hike and camp on my free time
Read books
Haven't trained with my rifles in a long time
Bought a couple pieces of land here and there across the country to bug out to.
Moving to my Winnebago.

You’d probably be better off putting it in a bag or backpack for peace of mind.
Generally it has a lot to do with how you present yourself and how careful you are.
If you don’t come across as the thoughtless rich tourist they won’t aim for you.

Not sure what you mean, fren?

You can’t just camp anywhere, but there are quite a lot of places aimed at that which don’t cost a lot.

There are some camping spots that I know of in Sicily, but haven't had the chance to try out yet. There is Parco dei Nebrodi, which is a national park with some camping. My cousins have a hotel where there is camper parking, and just outside the town there are several camping places.

It's not going to be a 60km yomp through the savage wilderness Algonquin park in Ontario, but there are usually some nice natural attractions around such places.

>them
it's true but things will be better, the police begin to hunt the sandniggers and in response they receive violence. This is good, is good because in this way it's possible to show to the public how much the sandniggers are civil and to get more votes on the right, more votes on the right means greater powers to salvini

luccaindiretta.it/cronaca/item/144805-venditori-lanciano-sdraio-e-sabbia-contro-agenti.html?fbclid=IwAR2Pkun-ld-MDQPfNg8tl-Y-YWUfhrotQUuq393-zgCFde8j5XrxRc5Ot58
>They throw sand and beach equipment against municipal police officers who pushed them away from the beach
>The phenomenon of illegal trade on the beach, in particular, seems to have drastically decreased
>remains fundamental the support by all of our agents, who carry out valuable work in the area and will continue to discourage the phenomenon, while remembering to avoid, also in order to avoid heavy fines, the purchase of counterfeit products and therefore renew the appeal to avoid such illegal behavior
twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/status/1141426244896153606
>"Fuck off, go away!" Yesterday, in front of the Colosseum, two Senegalese have insulted and pushed local police officers to check and stop illegal sellers. These DELINQUENTS have been arrested and sentenced for direct connection

The safe beaches operation gave excellent results during 2019 and is about to double them in 2019

interno.gov.it/it/notizie/spiagge-sicure-2018-bilancio-dopo-lestate
translation: translate.google.com/translate?hl=it&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.interno.gov.it/it/notizie/spiagge-sicure-2018-bilancio-dopo- the summer

interno.gov.it/it/notizie/42-milioni-euro-spiagge-sicure-coinvolti-100-comuni
translation: translate.google.com/translate?hl=it&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.interno.gov.it/it/notizie/42-milioni-euro-spiagge-sicure- involved-100-common

Attached: tropea.jpg (1600x906, 332K)

Wallet chain or put it in a front shirt pocket with a button. I find that people exagerate these things. I live in Toronto and people try to break into my truck in my driveway almost everynight. If you leave something unattended on the front lawn for 5 minutes, it will be gone. Never have I seen the level of depravity and brigandry in Italy as I have seen in Toronto the Good.

Was sitting in a cafe in Siracusa when some abyssino walked past, glaring at me like I just fucked his sister. When I rudely stood up and told him to "Fuck right off", two old men sitting next to me laughed and metaphorically tipped their hats.

Also, in Agrigento I witnessed a middle aged woman run out of a restaurant kitchen, chasing two nogs with a 12 inch blade, telling them to stay away from the young girls.

Italy will be fine.

Based whitepilling brother, Europe is rising.
>Tropea
I’ve never been there, but almost every year I go to Cirella/Diamante which are beautiful and not too crowded thankfully.
Last year I went to San Nicola Arcella and it was just amazing.

Attached: B975CE7E-B508-4387-8D1B-CCB8F77C36E3.jpg (4032x3024, 3.34M)

I hope to visit soon. It’s beautiful.

Thanks. Makes sense that it's not going to be full on thru hiking. It seems like a small enough country that just backpacking around the place would be enough. Just would like to avoid Italian tourist traps and stay near outskirts. Part of the fun would be seeing how people have coped with living in such a dynamic geologic environment. I just remember hearing that in Spain it's super strict about camping and hiking and figured Italy would be the same. I'm going to bicycle across Japan in September. Then have my sights on one country in Europe. Not sure if it will be UK or Italy yet.

amazing place
eolie islands are a very based and comfy place to travel in italy. panarea is a bit too tamaro for my liking though

Che bella la fratellanza gli Italiani.

I've never been to the mainland. I'm moving there within the next 3-4 years (programmer). Any suggestions? How about must-see places to visit? I was thinking Rome, Firenza, Milan, Venezzia and Napoli before I die.

Mfw do not live in a place where I can walk the same steps my ancestors did for thousands of years.

Based Sicilian frens. What you say is undoubtedly true about people living in small towns, the only problem are city-dwellers and high-middle class people trying to virtue signal.
Right now I’m studying in Naples and most of my flatmates vote PD and are full on ok with immigration since “only ignorants are against it”.
This year a new guy in his first year came from Puglia and he’s both racist and homophobic, and of course all my other flatmates have been trying to indoctrinate him non-stop.
Thank God he doesn’t seem willing to fall for the lies.
I also managed to make another one vote for Lega, when he used to vote M5S. He’s a law student though so he tries not to show his power-level too much or it might affect his prospects.

If you're a biker, I've run into several Canadians and Americans biking across the island. There are lots of bikers and bike sheds around Mount Etna. If that's what you're into, I'd look into it. Saw lots of serious bikers whenever I was there.

*hanno gli Italiani.

You might want to try workaway or similar stuff if you want to go around without spending too much.
Most of the people using it are leftists, but you’ll be fine as long as you don’t start screaming “nigger-lover” at them.

Show them what the former Italian neighbourhoods in Toronto look like now and tell them that's what will happen to Italy. Because it happened to the mangia-cakes, but they are fucking retarded.

>Do you think the water is good
>This free watering hole
>gift from Lady Banbury
>iwas built and it is maintained
>by the
>Italian league
>for the
>animal protection

is the same water network as the houses
it is definitely drinkable

when i see random images like that i like to go on an exploration thru google maps and find the place and then brag about it on chans

getting bitten by a rabis infested doggo, goodbye spaghettinigger

Beautiful country, I'm not sure I could watch niggers roaming over such beautiful land and not straight-up murder them.

The big cities are a given, but whenever you have the chance you should really visit every single town.
It’s actually rare to find a town without at least one church or castle dating back to the Middle Ages.
My personal suggestions for places you must go to would be Paestum, Salerno, Caserta(especially the Reggia) and of course the whole Amalfi Coast.
For sea Cilento and Calabria are not as striking, but they’re comfy and less crowded.
Pic-related is Paestum’s Neptune Temple.

Attached: 204A7C92-65F1-4CEE-A61C-1ECF93C34670.jpg (3388x2016, 3.03M)

Yeah, I thought the same but I was worried the faucet itself might be dirty since it’s made for dogs.

Kek, based autistic finn. When the race war stars you’ll be in charge of dropping the satellite-bombs on the niggers’ huts.

lol, i even have autism diagnosis :D

>Agrigento
temples and scala dei turchi, I will visit them this summer.
>chasing two nogs with a 12 inch blade
I believe you easy

Attached: Scala-de-turchi.jpg (4320x2432, 3.24M)

Thanks for the info. Looks a lot like the temple at Segesta. Part of being in the diaspora means that every Italian I know has envouraged me to visit their town, meet up with their family so they can show me around and stuff me full of food. That's a lot of small towns to hit up, all the way to Trentino where an army buddy is from.

The thing about the churches is true everywhere I've been. This past Easter I went to my hometown just to take part in the Holy Week traditions. God's country.

>Southern Italy
is the nogest part of Italy full of mafia and slaves

Oh okay, ya he's actually Calabrian....makes more sense now...

Nice. The valley of the temples is the coolest thing I've ever seen. Make sure you set aside lots of time, there's a valley with all kinds of fruit trees there, old Greek fish farm etc. You have to pay extra for it, I didn't go because I was still recovering from being crippled for a few months, but definitely worth an entire day visit.

I'm actually going to be at Scala dei Turchi and Vallei dei templei in July whenI take my mom and sister for vacation to the motherland.

>eolie islands
it's probable that I go there starting from Cefalù by boat
Salina-Panarea-Stromboli
or
Lipari-Vulcano

Attached: C_2_fotogallery_3012102_0_image.jpg (1631x1080, 351K)

Spoken like a true mangiacake Leaf. Show your flag and the prices, Geoff from Ontario.

>never been there
me too, but I'll write it soon on my travel diary after a visit in greece

Sweet. I'm hoping to go there in a few weeks. One of those is an inactive volcano.

thanks for the pill

Anytime. One day we will need all the frens we can muster to throw the invader from our lands. Starting with British expats.

Attached: 1543496716470.jpg (1200x1080, 187K)

Attached: BowedLividJaeger-max-1mb.gif (240x180, 684K)

Some volcanoes on the Vulcano island are inactive, while the Stromboli volcano on Stromboli island is very active. After sunset you can admire the lights of its activity

Attached: faro.png (800x533, 461K)

i try to go every summer if i can, usually stay on vulcano or stromboli. scenery is out of this world and lots of places to hike on each island. no niggers but some french tourists come in august. great gastrotourism restaurants if you do some research and ask about. renting a mehari is pretty comfy way to get about too

Attached: 62234543_365555434312974_4982811674728401264_n.jpg (1440x1079, 94K)

Italy is beautiful. Man must live alongside nature. I hate fucking concrete jungles and multiculturalism, that fucks you up

>tfw will never own 40 acres in mediterranean, start a vineyard, have a large garden, and put an inn on it for /comfy/ income
please save me