Of course I support a war against the iranian regime...

>Of course I support a war against the iranian regime, also I believed that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and I also believed that Assad is a dictator who gasses his own people, I also believed that we should support the syrian moderate rebels with their black flags.

All the Neocohns: *clap clap clap*

Attached: army.mil-60320-2009-12-31-061228.jpg (3379x2389, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvntaL3nxEw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curveball_(informant)
nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/14/world/middleeast/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>brown

Attached: pepe (2).jpg (400x386, 34K)

>I believed that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction
If you have never looked into the US source of intelligence on WMDs in Iraq take the time to research Curveball

youtube.com/watch?v=gvntaL3nxEw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curveball_(informant)

Attached: 2893498234234.jpg (809x774, 159K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THAT MUTILATED GOYIM!

>I-i did it for our country, is that right, colonel?

>Y-yes officer brown *chuckles*

Wow, this I've not seen before. Our traitorous Prime Minister Blair had already promised Bush support when he visited him at his ranch before the war. Christ I think if half of this deepstate shit was released we'd just never believe it.

traitors will be hung

no value

no future

Attached: 25bd8e6f70.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Communists, progressives and other liberals seek wars all the time so they can keep soldier out of the country while they're ruining it with flood it with uneducated, poor latinos and destroy it within with marxist ideology.

And american 'right' cheers that they are allowed to destroy another country on the other side of the world.

Attached: 1547511466521.jpg (580x402, 55K)

>Wow, this I've not seen before.
Everyone talks about post-9/11 involvement in the Middle East and how they believe it was a based on lies but few actually know how much was directly based on lies and how many of those in the governments/intelligence actually knew it

Republicans and that neocon cheeto fuck Donovitz 'Zion Don' Trumpstein are biggest traitors of american nation. Since mid 1960s they've done almost nothing to stop this decay and still continue to do so, while society rots in front of their eyes.

Attached: 1552538714568.jpg (768x834, 149K)

There is literally nothing wrong with invading Syria and removing Assad from Syria, it would allow countries to start sending back the refugees.

Attached: 1548688719773.gif (960x200, 135K)

are all canadians that mentally retarded?

Yes but they have a lot of pajeets and Chinese now and those are a bit less retarded.

How would keeping assad in power help us remove refugees? once Syria has resolved it's issues the refugees will claim political asylum instead.

Thank you for your service, sir.

Attached: 1568737942984832.jpg (720x408, 33K)

Not to mention the NYT article admitting that there were hundreds of chemical weapon discoveries and that the stories were squashed.

nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/14/world/middleeast/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html

Those refugees exist in the first place because the West tried to remove Assad you fucking brainlet.

Yes, but instead of paying heroine junkies we do it ourselves.

Attached: ameriserve - Copy.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

How do you suggest that even starts. Jesus fucking Christ. The refugees aren’t over here for a nice visit you stupid cunt.. They’re staying. Syria will be rubble for another 1000 years before anyone wants to rebuild it.

Assad uses chemical weapons on his people all the time so we already have justification to remove him from power. The refugees will be kicked out once they no longer have reason to stay. We can put Syria under Israeli management.

replacing terror with (((order))) was tried in iraq and failed miserably what makes you think that this time will be different