Aus/pol/ - FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>Property bubble POPPING HARDER as it's revealed thousands of multi-storey apartment buildings are SUPER FLAMMABLE
unv.is/baka.com.au/business/companies/high-fire-risk-homes-cause-heartache-for-unsuspecting-buyers-20190418-p51faj.html

>Things have gone from bad to worse for Australia’s apartment market, with firefighters identifying 10,000 buildings along Australia’s east coast with suspected flammable cladding.
macrobusiness.com.au/2019/01/10000-buildings-suspected-flammable-cladding/

>‘They may never recover’: Non-compliant buildings creating generation of ‘mortgage prisoners’
unv.is/news.com.au/finance/money/costs/they-may-never-recover-noncompliant-buildings-creating-generation-of-mortgage-prisoners/news-story/ffc1c457990315e4ece810a9117315d2

Since our government has no plan except to FLOOD US with foreigners, can we at least put them all in these 10 thousand flammable buildings? It's better than Nauru.
Much better.

Attached: TRAIN FULL FUCK OFF.webm (320x570, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/news.com.au/finance/real-estate/buying/sydney-apartment-owners-face-125-million-bill-to-remove-flammable-cladding/news-story/3c870c93a9bc87e17b762bcfd248e46e
abc.net.au/news/2019-06-16/seven-die-cleaning-indian-hotel-septic-tank/11214360?section=world
youtube.com/watch?v=24T0fH0o6Nw
miragenews.com/police-arrest-man-in-counter-terrorism-operation-in-melbourne/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7161441/Man-tackled-cop-says-woman-hit-wearing-mini-skirt-wants-attention.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Redpill me about the property market. My Aussie boomer friend bought a fuckton of property there. Is it gonna implode?

BTW I'm definitely not ASIO

Attached: 1560804409404.png (1065x1640, 1.17M)

OP is a faggot

Attached: MERINO glownigger.jpg (600x473, 309K)

>My Aussie boomer friend bought a fuckton of property there. Is it gonna implode?

It will crash with no survivors.

F

He also bought a Tesla before the price cuts and has agressively invested in Tesla stock

The ONLY thing keeping Australia's economy moving is a huge amount of immigration to artificially boost GDP, and a speculative property MANIA that has been allowed to grip the entire population for 30 years.

No manufacturing ability, no research and development, science has been cancelled and all the country now does is sell houses to one another for larger amounts of debt. Oh, and we also sell coffee to each other.

Attached: 1560489642700.jpg (3264x4059, 1.56M)

The funny thing about infinitely inflating house prices, is that eventually the average person doesn't have anywhere near enough money to reasonably afford one within their life time (or make rent), which is where we've been at for several years now. Of course it'll crash, all markets exist in a series of boom and busts, it's just the government has engineered the climate with perpetual migration to prop up the saturated market as a sign of positive growth to try and coax foreigners to invest in our country, since we have a weak domestic market after being deindustrialized over the past two decades.

How many of you anons have seen apartment buildings and houses with this FUCKING UGLY style of design/cladding?

Not only is it RETARDED LOOKING but it is EXTREMELY FUCKING FLAMMABLE. Not to worry, combine this small flammability issue with ScoMo's 5% deposit First Home Buyer scheme and we'll all be able to haggle with Mr ShekelsNoseBerg for a small discount on our interest payments!

unv.is/news.com.au/finance/real-estate/buying/sydney-apartment-owners-face-125-million-bill-to-remove-flammable-cladding/news-story/3c870c93a9bc87e17b762bcfd248e46e

Attached: $750k mortgage for flammable apartment.jpg (950x845, 138K)

abc.net.au/news/2019-06-16/seven-die-cleaning-indian-hotel-septic-tank/11214360?section=world

Attached: Capture.jpg (721x609, 91K)

G'day Phil

Attached: 1541955148166.png (467x348, 205K)

Our economy is being kept alive by immigrants, sheer will and duct tape.
And we’re fuckall out of duct tape.

Better not be, or I'll slap you.

>G'day Phil

Who the fuck is Phil?

Think about it......
kek

Attached: 1546794992381.jpg (625x468, 73K)

Throughout the 2010's i've seen ugly grey units pop up everywhere. So many nice old looking homes and Old Queenslanders gone. They buy up all the decent home and build shitty units in their place.

Hello astralian people, I am from sudan living in Canada, but cold is too much. I have received my visa for astralia, which city is best for raising my family

But you have white women
Hopefully you don’t run out of white women so it can continue for now

The practice in Brisbane for most of the 2010s was to buy up townhouses, demolish all the walls inside, then create as many subdivision "units" as possible

>Think about it......

No clue what your talking about, but then mind you I've never watched Futurama

Fry had the same job.

Australian Antarctic Territory. Cunt
Pretty much

I think Irish people are the remnants of Atlanteans who took refuge in Europe when their continent sank. These are the same as the Italians who became the Romans after they race mixed with the natives and became brown. This is why Irish and Italians look similar except Irish are whiter.

This, we need more buildings like pic related.

Fuck off we're full

Attached: Monte-Cristo-Homestead.jpg (1000x584, 169K)

oh ok.

White sheilas routinely fornicate with the mudds

that train isn't even "full," try hundreds of cunts (mostly chongs) packing like sardines into an undersized tram with in 43 degree weather with shite air conditioning and windows that don't open for some fucking reason until there is absolutely zero standing room left and the last groups of people can't even get in while keeping the doors closed, and then 80% of the crowd pouring out as from a squatting indian when you hit chinatown, at which point you can finally breathe again from the smell.
public transport in the CBD was hell. bug man trams full of bug men. the trams back in the day looked good, had opening windows, cushy seats, plenty of room, now it's just a dehumanising and shitty experience, probably that way on purpose.

Attached: old vs new.jpg (1200x804, 286K)

Pay for the dole? Why?

>This, we need more buildings like pic related.
Everything pre 70s looked much better. Just watch shit off the NFSA archives.

Made me think of some asian video of a bunch of ticketies or station attendants pushing someone into a train because it was literally full. They aren't human.

Is this place much sunshine?

You: Oh no, non-whites.
Me: Oh no, wagies.

Nigger

NFSA make me saddened, I just want to go back

Attached: 1437462956592.png (389x379, 189K)

Exactly, that’s how we facilitate mass immigration and keep our GDP up. Unfortunately we in the US are running out of white women and have started to also import fine white women from your fine land.

Mate, white women here are among the biggest sluts in the world. Nothing fine about them

*hugs* It's okay mate I know that feeling.
youtube.com/watch?v=24T0fH0o6Nw

I heard Christmas Island is a pretty cosy place

that's the future, wriggling your way to the front of the crowd before the doors open so you guarantee a spot instead of being left behind on a scungy platform full of foreigners, cigarette butts and graffiti for 20 minutes and being late for din dins.

No I mean deadset this train was FULL. They were crushing people.

Melbourne, fren

Normies are insane. They think a job is how you get away from the assholes on the dole. It's not, that's the sole source of the dole. Why would I help anyone ever maintain the dole?

No thank you friend, I am not Christian, so this please would not be halal for my family. I see Brisbane is warm place like my Homeland. Is it easy for government job there like here in Canada?

pick one

Attached: HeaderImage_Alcohol_AUS_0218.png (667x370, 322K)

I was looking at apartments a couple of months ago, non stop indian developers
now they are fucked with thousands of non sellable apartments and structural failures up the wazoo
womp womp

Attached: 1560975835457.jpg (432x422, 19K)

Australia is a large land. not full

yeah i've seen the video, we're not far off it, i've been the cunt standing in the door force-squeezing myself in many times.

All piss water.

Number 4 is my go to. Fucking hurts wallet though.

Look at the image again fuckhead

Boag’s

nice

Most of the country is desert, we’re not Arabs.

I hope you cunts don't get your own glenfall tower experience

Yeah, still stands.

Give me a Coopers.

If we do, who is to blame?

Thanks user, made me smile. Those Cockatoos have more character than anyone in Parliament house today

You silly goober, fullness is not simply a matter of population per square kilometre

Attached: 1484121946859.jpg (600x600, 24K)

When will Australia invade Indonesia?

Give him 4 acres out in the Strzelecki to live on.

No worries.
>Those Cockatoos have more character than anyone in Parliament house today
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

I'm sure you enjoy your fermented corn and rice lagers. I don't care for that shit.

as soon as we finish off nz

I'm just posting. Never had Coopers before. How much for a carton normally?

*shitpoisting

whats the difference?

miragenews.com/police-arrest-man-in-counter-terrorism-operation-in-melbourne/

Mohammad dindu nuffin

i dunno also dunkposting

PART AND PARCEL

This twisted game needs to be reset.

>Melbourne
Every fucking time

Jimmy Squires

Sparkling Ale is $50. Alcohol prices are fucked. If it wasn't so much effort to brew grog myself, I'd do it.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: telstra1.png (590x456, 36K)

Anyone know what's going on with shooterwilliamson vs the BTS fans in all his comment sections?

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-205518_Instagram.jpg (720x1010, 359K)

my girl wants to move to australia, where's the best place to live if i don't wanna live in a shithole. I hear tasmania's nice, but aren't the folk poor and inbred?

Attached: tc.jpg (625x415, 61K)

Fuck off we're full

Did he call them out on their bullshit?

Next time I switch phone plans I'm going to have to make sure the provider isn't just using Telstra's network like my current one.

go to melbourne it is the most accepting and loving place in australia and make sure to stay there as the other places are all mean and nasty and you really dont want to meet them people

There is no capacity for internal investment. It has to come from the outside if the current system is to remain. Our elites no longer invest in the state, they are playing house like little girls and banking good boy points. They live the passive lifestyle of historical peasants.
Essentially every single person is receeding backwards down the social hierarchy of authority but they've figured out they can maintain the material heirarchy, so we have stupid people filling bureaucratic roles of power. There is no coherent protocol whatsoever in the Australian society, there is only what is in front of you in the moment.

Tassie user here, we don’t need anymore soap dodgers.
Fix ya own shithole, coward.

Fuck off, they're full.

Ask him why Telsta is blocking when othe aus telcos aren't.

fucking retards

>Sparkling Ale is $50
Hahaha not in my area - I just checked. The price is why I wouldn't have tried it. It's nearly $60 fucking dollars.
>Alcohol prices are fucked
Don't have to tell me. It's all tax

* and that's from the cheapest Liquor store

made my fucking day
I fucking love cockatoos

Attached: 1ad.png (361x333, 63K)

hey i told you to go to melbourne and stay there its much better than tassie, in tassie you have bogans, in melbourne you have intelligent sophisticated people like you do in england

Based Cockatoo lover. Australian birds are tops

The fuck is BTS?

Attached: 1560735145454.jpg (640x701, 45K)

FUCK OFF CUNT

Attached: Fuck off we're full print.png (3154x2939, 200K)

9 channel did some segment on bts on their shitty 20 to 1 show. Said some shit about bts. All the changs ree

Shooter says all the changs reeing are dumb crying about race over some faggy boyband. They ree even harder try and him fired (from what?)

why u lads getting all bitchy, come off it. I dont even know wtf a bogan is, i'm just relaying what aussies on here have said u fucking women

Lashes>Heinie>New>>>XXXX>5Seeds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boags>Hahn

All cultures are equal

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7161441/Man-tackled-cop-says-woman-hit-wearing-mini-skirt-wants-attention.html

Attached: Capture.jpg (666x747, 288K)

Anywhere outside of a major city. You're welcome and good luck

It's like a Chav.

All good.
Cockatoos aren't exclusive to Australia. There are like two sub species exclusive to Indoneasia/PNG.