White cluster

This is the true white gene area of Europe. If you are not majority genetically from one of the countries in the circle you cannot really consider yourself white

Attached: 1560910865736.png (663x541, 100K)

Go fuck yourself memeflag.
All native Europeans are white.

>Albanians are white

Brit being retarded as usual

The European Albanians are white.
The Turkic ones, not so much. But that's because they're not native.
Show flag.

Albanians and Bosnians have been slaves to the turks for so long that they're basically all turk now. They're to only exception to the white european rule. Besides race isn't important in Europe, ethnicity is. Even if you're a 100% white burger you don't belong in europe because you're a frankenmutt of different ethnicities.

All those genes clusters are closely related when compared to those outside of Europe, the variation in OP relates to geographic proximity. This is just a DnC thread.

Man. Europe is so spineless right now. I wish that would change before your demographics are flipped forever. Keep infighting while Africa and Middle East keep spreading like a plague.

Pot calling the kettle black

i agree

Your genetic map is wrong. Poles cluster with Czechs and Hungarians, not Russians.

>Your genetic map is wrong. Poles cluster with Czechs and Hungarians, not Russians.

Attached: oh no no no.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Phew.

fixed your pic

Attached: gshtde.png (824x590, 73K)

>North Sea > Baltic

Says who?

Literally all those places are white as snow, and I am an amerimutt with brown eyes and black hair speaking, who has English, Irish, Welsh ancestry.

White is what I say is white, and I say your soul is forfeit

Since y'all are being naughty, then appropriate retaliation is in place

Those are Bell Beakers from Germany/Netherlands, which is nothing special. You are just being biased for the sake of it.

>russians
>white

Attached: aku.png (657x714, 318K)

more d&c shit.

Attached: slide threads.jpg (1156x2031, 505K)

only the north-russian ones with 90% finno ugrian genes

Attached: white pride.png (2800x1402, 3.48M)

No Iberian on the list. My jew controlled DNA test (and hundreds of years of family records) says I'm Iberian.

Guess I'll divorce my Angelo wife and marry a nigger... it's what I deserve.

>germans not white
>austrians not white
hitler really was th ebiggest nigger ever