Do you think Israel is good?

A lot of people here seem to be defending Israel. It's one thing to just not want war, but another thing entirely do defend Israel and act like they're good guys. Do you like Israel?

strawpoll.me/18197636

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (1200x873, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9FomyQ52eE
youtube.com/watch?v=rb1Ikdlx7sY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep in mind the U.S.S. Liberty

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 15K)

>Israel bad Iran good

Attached: NPCs.jpg (680x680, 55K)

Thank you for pointing that out.

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her sexual 'appetite' has gone down one bit though.
I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination' spree desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki niggers and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.

Attached: DayOfTheRope.gif (346x180, 2.85M)

> crash their host goy countries and escape to their jewish ethnostate.

Amazing people

weird story bro. we will fix this shit.

>we defend Israel

This is what migatards want you to belive

Attached: 1555589433955.jpg (1024x691, 90K)

Isreal is pure evil and must be destroyed immediately.

+1

>God is real
A state of inbred parasites.

Ze Jewz bad!

You do understand where you are, right?

WE WILL PURGE ALL NAZIS FROM THIS BOARD ITS HAPPENING

i only hate israel because they meddle in american politics

nobody likes Israel you kike rat bastard now fuck off back to /ptg/ and gnaw on the drywall you fucking vermin.

Israel is just another country.

The problems are dual citizenship, subversion, dependence on government, backdoor deals, etc. and the overall globalization of our separate, sovereign nations.

There are endless problems now that I start to think about it, but I think I've made myself clear.

Israel has policies in line with what most of Jow Forums wants. Unfortunately, contrarianism makes them anti-Israel, and even pro-Muslim as much as they bitch about the refugees.

Die.

Your life is pathetic. Your wife is pathetic. And I’m going to commit infanticide against your bastard born children and rid the world of them.

Israel in the Bible, a/k/a Jacob, is Satan.

Attached: TRINITY___BIBLE_THEORY_4.jpg (500x281, 45K)

jew

Attached: 3194365_rudowlosy-zyd-u-elimelecha.jpg (933x1212, 143K)

>Israel has policies in line with what most of Jow Forums wants

So does Saudi Arabia you retarded, cancer-ridden piece of indebted jewmerican trash heap.

What a dumb faggot, it's really clear why so many of you retards join the (((Army))).

>asking this on a nationalist zionist board

Hmmm

Attached: Hmmm.png (607x627, 161K)

>A lot of people here seem to be defending Israel. It's one thing to just not want war, but another thing entirely do defend Israel and act like they're good guys. Do you like Israel?
NO. Their religion induces a paranoid schizo mentality, in which those who identify as jews, believe everyone is out to get them, with the caveat that this paranoid feeling is not experienced by the individual alone, but by the whole tribe. In fact, their whole religion is nothing but a remembrance of how we waz persecuted and shit. Every fucking holiday! Member when we were slaves in Egypt? And Babylon.

Israel's fine, it's all the Kikes that live there That are the problem

Checked. Based and schizojew pilled

as good as possible for the only nation with a flag designed by Adolph Hitler

no one seems to realize what's in front of their
face. the fake jew kike amalekite shemite says
their sand nigger arab brother shemite outnumbers
and surrounds them. i'm literally shaking right
now, surrounded by shemites and a shemite and
tells the whole world poor me i'm victim i'm in
danger, yet none of the billions of muslims ever
do anything. best conjob EVER.

Attached: fake jew kike amalekites.jpg (2618x726, 945K)

>escape to their jewish ethnostate.
with the lowest male fertility rates on the globe thanks to depleted uranium bullets in the ground everywhere

total morons

RACIST GET OFF THIS BOARD

They just need some African Bvlls to help keep their population going.

Attached: jewfrican.jpg (188x267, 15K)

am i supposed to lay my monitor down and
cum on my screen, i don't get it.

Attached: 1560046090312.jpg (216x272, 17K)

Attached: 1560044408684.jpg (1013x537, 111K)

Think you can stop us Naziboi? We are taking over your board. Enjoy the cuckthreads whitebois >_

get in here lads

You aren't intimidating anyone faggot.

this

If he did it, we aren't going to know for a while, so let us know if he comes back.

Divorce her and marry her mom. Sounds like you'd be much happier that way user

friendly fire happens, namefag goy

literally every single pole has some jewish blood.

Attached: file.png (660x634, 309K)

ok /sg/

WW2 was just a prank bro.

People are right that Israel is civilization and Palestine mostly isn't. The constant attempts to steal more land are annoying though. Israel should get this shit over faster like pulling off a band aid. The constantly fucked boarder that guarentees more war is going to kill all support for them eventually.

whats going on..

Trump A/B testing.

>Israel is civilization
bad meme

have sex

Hmmm

Attached: 1540071282680.jpg (640x519, 29K)

Die of AIDS.

Triggered much wh*Tey?

Assblasted niggerfaggot?

Attached: 1560037371141.jpg (819x1024, 98K)

sadly all 3 million of pole-jews died during world war and there are not many poles laft gentical roots tracing back to the chosen people of Israel :(((((

ROFL

oy vey such goyim

i am sure if you did a dna test you'll find about 15% Ashkenazi blood

Attached: file.png (1000x708, 1M)

one off

Do you ever wonder why the camps were in Poland?
Maybe it's a country of peasants that's basically the ass of Europe.

I'm not sure if being Ukrainian or Polish is worse.

I’m no fan of Jews, but poles aren’t smart enough to have 15% Ashkenazi genes.

The irony is it was probably goyim-gibbed money he was offering

God it’s so cheap to get rid of real Africans. If we wanted to pay blacks/Mexicans in the US to leave it would cost at least $50,000

No thanks.

Okay, real question here: why the fuck does anybody still care about Israel? After all the WWII shit, and giving the Jews a homeland and all that shit, why, so many decades later, does the rest of the world still have anything to do with Israel specifically? I mean, obviously I could understand having normal diplomatic relations with them, and trades, that sort of thing, but why do we care about Israel/Palestine and why do so many countries have shit to do there? Why don't we just leave them to their own shit?

Palestinian children.

Attached: D932CAA7-0F9D-40EA-AD99-DA7EA7DBE43C.jpg (677x380, 69K)

they should but they don't want any real judaic Israelites up in that shit

>why the fuck does anybody still care about Israel?
Unironically pic related

Go ahead and call me a shill, boomers like this actually exist and whatever type of behavior this is to view something as simple as a territorial war as some sort of 'divine story' should be classified as a mental illness for the safety of our OWN nation

Attached: 1558928335995.jpg (828x814, 94K)

its a proxy war between Russia and USA

>why do we care about Israel/Palestine and why do so many countries have shit to do there?
they're protecting the global oil price fixing scheme,

the entire religio sectarian tribal classwar shit is just the theater you need to sell such a scam

everyone pays taxes to send their military there so leaders like Saddam don't get uppity and sell fuel for half cartel price

we pay taxes for high military to keep our owl fuel costs high

selling oil is like selling water, there will always be more and the marketing around this topic is some of the most disgusting lying bullshit ever concocted,

youtube.com/watch?v=O9FomyQ52eE

>meme flag
>proclaims intentional inaccuracies
>sage

What are you talking about?
Mostly sandniggers want the price of oil to be high.

USA and most of the world want that price as low as possible.

Israel gud! Israel gud! Democrats r the REAL racists!!

Attached: BOOM.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Okay, this is kind of what I thought, along with the proxy war between USA and Russia. Basically it's where they can plop down weapons in the middle East with a weird semi-political motivation to keep oil flowing the way they want.

Same as it ever was, there's a lot of overlap.
youtube.com/watch?v=rb1Ikdlx7sY

WEEWOO WEEWOO WEEWOO PSYOP DETECTED

GET OFF OF THIS ALREADY RETARDED BOARD FBI

Attached: LARPNIGGER-GLOWNIGGER.png (962x1200, 829K)

Did you know that you can hate Jews and Muslims at the same time and it won’t conflict with your core beliefs?
Let that be known every time someone accuses you of supporting Israel for wishing to see Iran burn to ashes...

Thanks for posting that.

i visited israel several times on business and it's a very comfy place, desu. it's a shame a lot of people only think about it in the context of having to lay the smackdown on their chimping out neighbors. the food is excellent, a lot of history, women have this unique exotic look like nothing i've seen elsewhere. people there are kinda meh though, they all think they're hustlers but back down the minute you show some spine. politically they're going the american direction where the rich are shitting on everyone, which is a shame considering their communal roots.

Attached: Stone Cold Loser.jpg (942x602, 195K)

Yea they’ll rule the world with *pukes* Jesus Christ for ever and ever

Israel has sold us and our secrets out time and time again, even setting aside their subversive politics there's no reason to defend them.