Cash will be outlawed by 2025

Cash will be outlawed by 2025.

You'll be labeled a terrorist and pedo if you try to pay cash then.

Attached: 190618091058-facebook-libra-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjkNNDuAb9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What will I be labeled if I make a system the yids don't control.

Where's the problem? I already pay almost everything with my credit card to benefit from the reward program.

i guess you won't mind getting microchipped also

We may no longer expect dignity from the German people. The Volk have gone.

>Where's the problem? I already pay almost everything with my credit card to benefit from the reward program.
Good goy

That's unhealthy.

What do you have to hide?

>What do you have to hide?

Imagine buying a tiki torch or a can of spray becomes a symbol of Nazism according to (them) and they see you bought one two years ago, when it was completely normal

Imagine they freeze your bank account because of a right-wing post on Facebook

Just don't act like a moron and you have nothing to fear. Paying without cash is more comfortable and the rewards programs are just great.

Can't do or pay cash jobs, you'll get nailed next time you need a plumber etc. Your kids won't be able to mow lawns for pocket money.

Uhg
Its over, isn't it?
>Just don't act like a moron and you have nothing to fear. Paying without cash is more comfortable and the rewards programs are just great.
Uhg
Its over, isn't it?

Wtf how did that double type?

miniBOT will survive

Attached: 1543975037851.jpg (778x1024, 60K)

Craftsmen like a plumber send you an invoice and then you wire them the money. Nobody pays them in cash.

Is there any reason to use cash unless you ARE a pedo, terrorist, money launder etc?

im just going to point out that Jesus in his revelation said this would happen 2000 years ago....

my ex thought i was a drug dealer because i always paid in cash
she was also a fucking idiot

Attached: Wat.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

lolno

>rewards programs

Do you honestly believe (((they’re))) offering that out of the goodness of their hearts?

Sometimes I want to drop no ey on the table and not wait for change or my card back

>Nobody pays them in cash.
Yes they do. People ask me all the time for a cash price. And some will even pay in cash without looking for a discount as a way to be thankful for good work... knowing the cash they give will be tax free.

I use cash exclusively and just keep a savings account on ice.

>You'll be labeled a terrorist and pedo if you try to pay cash then.

So the leftists government will give me free gibs if I pay with cash. Nice

They are pushing really hard for the one currency new world order bullshit lately. And Facebook is involved with this one, so say goodbye to your freedom

The absolute state of Germany

No of course not, they use the data to make money but I get 2% cashback so who cares. Other credit card companies sell your data without giving you anything.

In Germany that's not even legal.

When you are fucking normal

Bravo, here is a civilized human being.

>You'll be labeled a terrorist and pedo if you try to pay cash then.

>many old people will be labeled terrorist and pedos

Attached: 1223071538746.jpg (475x475, 23K)

Really wish you boomers would get off Jow Forums. You guys have ruined this board with muh plumber trade and Jesus Christian and demon talk. You people are so dimwitted

except they are going to be broken up through anti trust measures for this exact reason. Muh censorship is just a pipeline to get the hearing going.

Sounds like you got some growin’ up to do, buddy.

you sound like a faggot and as a leaf i know what faggots sound like.

This is gonna work well in California where half of the population is homeless. Silicon valley and automation is literally mankind's biggest threat.

Attached: 1281928.jpg (750x423, 61K)

>What do you have to hide?
I hope your family gets brutally raped by a pack of vile refugees.

It's legal here in the US to pay in cash, but you are expected to claim it as income.

But I thought this is what you people wanted

>be 19 years old
>not be fucking scumbag (you)
>pay cash, pay real (total chad)
>virgin (((credit))) card watched by evil jew bank.
Get over it faggot, your overlord don't want you to have fair trade in the real world

Dead

Oy vey. I have several credit cards to cover all the rewards and points I get from different spending categories. How fucked am I?

>muh boomer
>thinks everyone is a plumber
>it's summer
It all makes sense.

Nah, sounds like I struck the boomer nerve like the weak bitches you are. Go back to your garage and tinker with your lawn mower you slow faggots.

If he can afford to pay off the debt so no interest accrues I dont see the fucking problem...

Seething acdc boomer detected.

There will be holidays for terrorists and pedos in 2025 if we let these people continue.

The wages of craftsmen are tax deductible in Germany but only if you wired the money.

KEK

>link related

youtube.com/watch?v=NjkNNDuAb9A

looks like baby needs a diaper change. he's getting cranky

>if paypal bans you you literally can't use uber

I love technology.

>can't use uber

>implying that would affect me
>implying the world didn't worked before uber

This insult was very popular back in the 50s. Meaning, youre still a boomer that never amounted to shit except a weak ass plumbing trade. Get dabbed on boomer trash

No they charge the merchant 3% (((processing fee))) and give you 1-2% back as a reward.
It's already figured into the price of good sold by the merchant

Good, Uber deserves to crash because it tries so damn hard to deny that it's a taxi service when it's a fucking taxi service.

Expectation on me is to pay the least tax possible.
I had a state agent come in my business one time, "we know youre probably going to minimize the income on your forms..... But could you please at least turn in the forms?"

When you start missing paperwork they have to spend an incredible amount of energy estimating what you should be paying, then you can appeal and waste more of their time. And then when they finally try to subpoena your paperwork and threaten to levy on the business assets.... You liquidate transfer and leave the state holding the bag.

Fuck the govt

Mafia takes 10% but will make sure your business is successful.
Govt take at least 20 and sends people to squeeze even more and harass you with stupid laws and regulations.

you can always use a taxi or you know drive your own car

No shit Sherlock.

Based boomer got it, you obviously don't understand anything fucking neckbeard

Attached: 1561000997150.jpg (360x270, 37K)

Hi there I need to check all your internet history for suspicious transactions and while i'm at it I might as well go through all your personal belongings to make sure all is in order. Don't worry, if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear

An idiot. Because no one will accept it and you'll have created what basically amounts to Disney dollars. Except you can actually buy shit with Disney dollars

(((reward program)))) nothing is free in this world kiddo. They want you to use your credit card because it's harder to keep track of your spending. When you have a $100 bucks in your pocket. You're more likely to think twice about spending it all.

Attached: c4a.jpg (600x484, 24K)

>i dont pay taxes
Ftfy

>no one will accept it
This is what they're counting on. We have plans to change this factor.

This. Just pay off your debts. As soon as the statement posts, I pay. Credit card company doesn't get shit from me. I never let interest accrue. Then I get the points. Credit card companies make money off of niggers and spics with bad credit and who don't know how to budget. That's why you see them racking up credit card bills

you know that jews got to the top because of the banks they created and accepting cashless payment is even more idiotic than your ancestors that accepted jewish interest in the first place.

Yes you fucking brainlet, clap, fucking clap, as loud as you can, as any and all of your rights are completely eroded because muh nothing to hide fallacy. Give them a standing fucking ovation as you let them take complete power over any agency you might have had in the world.

I mean who the fuck needs any power over his own money, if he's a good goy?

Yes mate, trade it all away, you've already done so with self sufficiency, and knowledge, you're in the process of doing it with family and childrearing, why not trade off control over money for that little bit of comfort?

AT LEAST YOU'LL HAVE MORE TIME FOR FUCKING TELLY, AM I RIGHT?!

what is gold?

A metal

I'm an idiot the post

The easiest way to save money is to buy everything cash. Never use a card. If you don't have cash in your wallet you're just lazy or trying to avoid dealing with your financial reality. Only use credit cards when buying online and immediately pay off that credit card. Anything else will slowly turn you into a debt slave.

You will lose your freedom what job to choose,
you will lose your freedom to decide whether you should take a vacation or not,
you will lose your freedom to decide whether to go to the doctor/dentist or not,
you will lose your freedom to retire early,
you will lose your freedom to save how much money you want,
you will lose your freedom to eat healthy,

Attached: debt_slaver.jpg (478x315, 29K)

oh and you will sleep better at night knowing you have no debt.

yesterda, owen benjamin pointed out that money = water.
terms like cash flow, currency, (river) banks, federal reserve (reservoir), income stream, liquid assets, "going underwater" / "drowning in debt"
money is the new flood, but this flood is controlled by satan. not god, and his servants are (((them)))

Agreed. The whole deplatforming and banning of financial transactions for wrongthink has been a real eye opener and theyve overplayed their hand.

The key for jews has always been usery on a fiat system. Transferring real work into fake money and reaping interest.
Denying the wrongthinkers opens the door to alternatives to the kike system, not diminishing wrongthink

and that libra logo looks like a water symbol

Sounds more like you're just bad with money

Not in the US. A serious push is made in 2028, but it fails due to a refusal to legalize coke, painkillers and hallucinogens.
What reality do you come from? My primary is designated 211884.

Mark of the beast huh?

When u are gud, you don't need bankers to manage your money account

Why are you so keen on discouraging me from undermining this banking scam, Shitstein?

Attached: SchloppyJobMossad.jpg (588x391, 61K)

are you afloat?
are your assets frozen?
saving for a rainy day?
(pond) ponzi scheme?
market Saturation?
making it rain?
splashing the pot?
water = money
and youre sinking

>Not in the US. A serious push is made in 2028, but it fails due to a refusal to legalize coke, painkillers and hallucinogens.
>What reality do you come from? My primary is designated 211884.

The one where Pikachu tail ended black

where I live people trade and deal for services and goods. my state is poor. few people have credit. cash is valued.

They actually get money from the stores that accept their card as payment. Its usuat a aubscription or a per transaction fee. Stores raise prices in order to compensate. I.e. ur paying for your "reward" to use their credit card.

And yet right here on Jow Forums, wrongthink central you've got retards saying they've got nothing to fear. It's blowing my mind, and is indicative that the tactic will succeed.

We're getting hosed, these morons, and normies in general, will sell us and themselves out for glass beads.

>buy an item
>pay with cash
>"you fuck kids"

Attached: 1558349116098.png (581x525, 55K)

Mark of the fucking beast. Picture related, unironically.

Attached: repent-the-end-is-nigh-ye-must-be-cleansed.png (320x270, 83K)

The word they'll be using don't matter. It'll be jaywalking all over again, sexism, racism, flavor of the day whateverism, just as long as they can use the words to shame people that are not a good plan following goy.

It's fucked

Ye, the mark of the beast it will come, be prepared or perish.